Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,912 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:48 PM

APC Crisis: Buhari, Lawan Meet In Aso Rock - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Crisis: Buhari, Lawan Meet In Aso Rock (15169 Views)

Dayyabu Lawan: Meet A Nigerian Politician Who Is A Tea Maker In Kano / Gbajabiamila, Gowon, Buhari, Lawan Celebrate Independence Day (Photos) / Osinbajo And Ahmed Lawan Meet Inside Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Crisis: Buhari, Lawan Meet In Aso Rock by Nobody: 4:31am On Jun 22, 2020
Mtchew, as if the meeting will yield any positive result or benefit the country. sad
Re: APC Crisis: Buhari, Lawan Meet In Aso Rock by Nobody: 4:34am On Jun 22, 2020
OP change your headline. Everything that is happening now is a APC crisis when the meeting is on security challenges. We are tired of APC crisis.
Re: APC Crisis: Buhari, Lawan Meet In Aso Rock by Femidfo: 4:37am On Jun 22, 2020
ok
Re: APC Crisis: Buhari, Lawan Meet In Aso Rock by Didi2d(m): 5:02am On Jun 22, 2020
I saw it in the news. Lawan later told news men that the party leadership will intervene soon, so the crisis won't escalate more than it has.
Let's hope the issues flying around will be settled.

One thing he said clearly, they will have to look into the party constitution and make some corrections, so let's see how it goes
Re: APC Crisis: Buhari, Lawan Meet In Aso Rock by Gandollaar(f): 5:22am On Jun 22, 2020
abobote:
Meeting with Buhari doesn't result to anything, is just a camouflage. He can neither hear nor understand
That's why I think they should invite osunbande to these meetings. At least, he's not lifeless yet.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Crisis: Buhari, Lawan Meet In Aso Rock by Gandollaar(f): 5:24am On Jun 22, 2020
Didi2d:
I saw it in the news. Lawan later told news men that the party leadership will intervene soon, so the crisis won't escalate more than it has.

One thing he said clearly, they will have to look into the party constitution and make some corrections, so let's see how it goes
You obviously have no interest in the security aspect of the meeting.

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Buhari, Lawan Meet In Aso Rock by Jeffyblaq(m): 5:35am On Jun 22, 2020
realstars:
APC Lacks Leadership In All Ramphication, Even Unto Internal Unity Among Them, That Was Why PDP Overdosed Them From Day One,
Well said.

Ramification.. Ok
Re: APC Crisis: Buhari, Lawan Meet In Aso Rock by Jeffyblaq(m): 5:38am On Jun 22, 2020
Very shameful!
Re: APC Crisis: Buhari, Lawan Meet In Aso Rock by danhans(m): 6:06am On Jun 22, 2020
Whatever a man sows that he reap
Re: APC Crisis: Buhari, Lawan Meet In Aso Rock by mrkings84(m): 6:07am On Jun 22, 2020
Only in NIGERIA that a law maker meets the president behind closed doors to discuss security matters. To make matters worse, the press was shut out of the meeting only to be briefed of what was discussed later....

There was a country!!!
Re: APC Crisis: Buhari, Lawan Meet In Aso Rock by Openbusiness: 6:14am On Jun 22, 2020
Pollze:
Let's see how this will go
It will go the same way everything has always gone with these terrible lots - inside the dustbin. They can't give what they don't have. This is the most empty and aimless leadership in Nigeria history

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Buhari, Lawan Meet In Aso Rock by ayenale1(m): 6:44am On Jun 22, 2020
I really miss the likes of Saraki and Dino in the red chambers.
Re: APC Crisis: Buhari, Lawan Meet In Aso Rock by Joefat: 6:45am On Jun 22, 2020
I know this meeting can only result to one thing.. HOW TO LOOT MORE.. nothing reliable can come out of this meeting..
Re: APC Crisis: Buhari, Lawan Meet In Aso Rock by Utycar: 6:47am On Jun 22, 2020
Ogonimilitant:
Nigeria is finished, does this show you that you have a president?
A lawmaker whose job is to make laws in a democracy that has separation of power,
went to the president to tell him how to do his job. even telling him to present
a supplementary budget to fight insecurity in a country that he swore to protect his people.

Does that picture look like a current picture? in this COVID-19 not wearing a mask and shaking hands?
In all those stories, I did not read where the senate president reported or quoted what the president told him?
How can you meet a president and you reported all these without saying one world of what the president said to you?

Do you see why Nnamdi Kanu is unhappy with Nigerians?
for five years, the service chiefs did not do anything to secure the country and you still telling us what you will
do if they don't perform.

A whole Nigerian embassy was pulled down and workers chased away in Ghana and your president has never said anything
All we hear is the presidency said this or that. Who is presidency
You are waiting for tinubu 2023 to rescue you, its a shame. Fulanis will destroy Nigeria before 2023
Join Nnamdi Kanu to rescue you from Nigeria from the hands of this liars and criminals

APC is evil and our politicians are evil and the media eviler than all of them.

immediately I started reading I knew it will be written by one biafra dog, who is always questioning about or looking for what to always comment on about a country they called zoo . U r here talking about Nnamdi kanu a one eye criminal in the blind man kingdom

Re: APC Crisis: Buhari, Lawan Meet In Aso Rock by FlordFlorez(m): 6:48am On Jun 22, 2020
He went to meet the with the cabal, not buhari.
Re: APC Crisis: Buhari, Lawan Meet In Aso Rock by Nobody: 6:51am On Jun 22, 2020
engela7:

You were making sense until you mentioned Nnamdi Kanu.

Because he mentioned Nnamdi Kanu means he doesn't make sense again?

Well, I agree with you sha. I really didn't like the way he brought in Nnamdi Kanu into the matter, but if you remove Nnamdi Kanu from his write-up, everything the dude said is right
Re: APC Crisis: Buhari, Lawan Meet In Aso Rock by jlinkd78(m): 6:53am On Jun 22, 2020
Ogonimilitant:
A lawmaker whose job is to make laws in a democracy that has separation of power,
went to the president to tell him how to do his job. even telling him to present
a supplementary budget to fight insecurity in a country that he swore to protect his people.

Does that picture look like a current picture? in this COVID-19 not wearing a mask and shaking hands?
In all those stories, I did not read where the senate president reported or quoted what the president told him?
How can you meet a president and you reported all these without saying one world of what the president said to you?

for five years, the service chiefs did not do anything to secure the country and you still telling us what you will

A whole Nigerian embassy was pulled down and workers chased away in Ghana and your president has never said anything
You are waiting for tinubu 2023 to rescue you, its a shame. Fulanis will destroy Nigeria before 2023
Join Nnamdi Kanu to rescue you from Nigeria from the hands of this liars and criminals

You took d words out of me. Everything u said here are correct. How I wish such intelligent write-up by u are reechoed by others in d first page but no dia hatred for Nnamdi Kanu will make them call u IPOB where as all u wrote is truth staring us in d face

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Buhari, Lawan Meet In Aso Rock by Breakinglimit: 6:55am On Jun 22, 2020
Ogonimilitant:

God bless you for standing up with the truth.

You have said the mind of every Nigerians..

2 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Buhari, Lawan Meet In Aso Rock by ayenale1(m): 6:57am On Jun 22, 2020
It seems bubu has signed a treaty somewhere unknowingly due to his inability to comprehend the ethics of the office of the president.

Or

Was he asked how to reduce the population of Nigeria and he said he will use herdsmen, fractionalize bolo boys to make them be more efficient, banditry etc.
The mistake we made as Nigerians is that this 4th republic started with the wrong person (we needed a capitalist or an economist) somehow we manage the situation. Again, when we had the opportunity to change, we change on the wrong hand. 2023 is at the corner, the worst will happen if Atiku or Tinubu should enter cos both men though very successful in their ways but they are disaster waiting ffor this country if one of them eventually become president.
Re: APC Crisis: Buhari, Lawan Meet In Aso Rock by MondayOsunbor(m): 6:59am On Jun 22, 2020
Pollze:
Let's see how this will go

abi the meeting is closed door? forget it na smoking session nothing will happen
Re: APC Crisis: Buhari, Lawan Meet In Aso Rock by jlinkd78(m): 7:11am On Jun 22, 2020
engela7:

Your hate for Kanu is why una life remain this way. Hasn't Kanu been saying all those
Re: APC Crisis: Buhari, Lawan Meet In Aso Rock by lurex2rhyme(m): 7:13am On Jun 22, 2020
RuddyFusion:

A building in our Ghana embassy compound and not the embassy itself

Please correct that
How did the excavator enter and demolish a building inside the compound without anyone knowing about it. U will say it was at night I accept, how about our embassy security?
DAT act was a clear indication DAT Ghana will Bleep with us n nothing will happen
Re: APC Crisis: Buhari, Lawan Meet In Aso Rock by EyezofGod120: 7:17am On Jun 22, 2020
I no think say tinubu talk seff,,he just dey look them
Re: APC Crisis: Buhari, Lawan Meet In Aso Rock by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:30am On Jun 22, 2020
ZAWs:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/06/apc-crisis-buhari-lawan-meet-in-aso-rock/
After reading this, one thing is crystal clear. Buhari and the people around him in aso rock are clueless. The SP went there to tell him his assignment for the week. One wonders what he's been doing since?
Re: APC Crisis: Buhari, Lawan Meet In Aso Rock by israelmao(m): 7:43am On Jun 22, 2020
We warned them but their hypocrisy and self-denial wouldn't allow to listen to our note of sound warning.
Re: APC Crisis: Buhari, Lawan Meet In Aso Rock by RuddyFusion(m): 7:44am On Jun 22, 2020
lurex2rhyme:

How did the excavator enter and demolish a building inside the compound without anyone knowing about it. U will say it was at night I accept, how about our embassy security?
DAT act was a clear indication DAT Ghana will Bleep with us n nothing will happen

The act is condemnable but we need the full gist
Re: APC Crisis: Buhari, Lawan Meet In Aso Rock by musa234(m): 7:51am On Jun 22, 2020
Didi2d:

They are talking about insecurity and you are talking about party rubbish. Are you a member of apc? Even if you are a member, how does it solve our insecurity. Nonsense!
Re: APC Crisis: Buhari, Lawan Meet In Aso Rock by Ogonimilitant(m): 7:56am On Jun 22, 2020
RuddyFusion:

A building in our Ghana embassy compound and not the embassy itself

Please correct that
so you a very funny human being and those that gave you likes.

It's a shame! For you to write this
Re: APC Crisis: Buhari, Lawan Meet In Aso Rock by Ogonimilitant(m): 8:05am On Jun 22, 2020
engela7:

the truth will always be bitter. Keep hiding and not telling yourself the truth. Nnamdi can is here to rescue you. I am not here for likes
Re: APC Crisis: Buhari, Lawan Meet In Aso Rock by Ogonimilitant(m): 8:08am On Jun 22, 2020
Utycar:
immediately I started reading I knew it will be written by one biafra dog, who is always questioning about or looking for what to always comment on about a country they called zoo . U r here talking about Nnamdi kanu a one eye criminal in the blind man kingdom
mental slavery is the worst slavery.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Northern Traders Endorse Atiku For President / Man Calls Out Voters With Bell As Polls Open For By-Election In Surulere / 2019: INEC Appoints Adesua, Ebuka, Cobhams, Ayefele As Ambassadors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.