Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,966 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:59 PM

Ajayi: I Won’t Resign As Akeredolu’s Deputy, I Only Dumped APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ajayi: I Won’t Resign As Akeredolu’s Deputy, I Only Dumped APC (22894 Views)

Nigeria’s Insecurity: I Won’t Resign, Saboteurs After My Govt – Buhari To Elders / I Won’t Resign - Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman Says / Why Ortom Dumped APC – Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ajayi: I Won’t Resign As Akeredolu’s Deputy, I Only Dumped APC by SouthNigerian: 9:20am On Jun 22, 2020
Re: Ajayi: I Won’t Resign As Akeredolu’s Deputy, I Only Dumped APC by rman: 9:21am On Jun 22, 2020
See how ridiculous our politicians have become. They think they are smarter than everyone else.

The deputy and the governor is a joint ticket. And under no circumstance must both belong to different parties.

4 Likes

Re: Ajayi: I Won’t Resign As Akeredolu’s Deputy, I Only Dumped APC by Judolisco(m): 9:21am On Jun 22, 2020
U wey dem go soon impeach
Re: Ajayi: I Won’t Resign As Akeredolu’s Deputy, I Only Dumped APC by Badonasty(m): 9:21am On Jun 22, 2020
Twice on fp...these mods are high
Re: Ajayi: I Won’t Resign As Akeredolu’s Deputy, I Only Dumped APC by donbachi(m): 9:22am On Jun 22, 2020
Adikestanley:
it's never too late for him to be impeached...it can even happen today or tomorrow
of what use to them?
Re: Ajayi: I Won’t Resign As Akeredolu’s Deputy, I Only Dumped APC by wink2015(m): 9:22am On Jun 22, 2020
Oshiomole "s evil spirit has entered Ondo state setting up confusion here and there.
Re: Ajayi: I Won’t Resign As Akeredolu’s Deputy, I Only Dumped APC by AgentNairaland(f): 9:23am On Jun 22, 2020
Only In Nigeria You'll See Funny Headlines

1 Like

Re: Ajayi: I Won’t Resign As Akeredolu’s Deputy, I Only Dumped APC by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 22, 2020
Those who advises this man to decamp at this time are cone headed people. So long he has decamp he must resign because two different party can not be in office the same time. So long the governor is APC his deputy must be same party. So oga resign now

2 Likes

Re: Ajayi: I Won’t Resign As Akeredolu’s Deputy, I Only Dumped APC by BeijinDossier: 9:24am On Jun 22, 2020
Cool cheesy
Re: Ajayi: I Won’t Resign As Akeredolu’s Deputy, I Only Dumped APC by Emmacolinho(m): 9:24am On Jun 22, 2020
Again
Re: Ajayi: I Won’t Resign As Akeredolu’s Deputy, I Only Dumped APC by jaxxy(m): 9:25am On Jun 22, 2020
Look at this incompetent traitor. U will be kicked out. Where is that done?

Since he has no shame, they will help him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ajayi: I Won’t Resign As Akeredolu’s Deputy, I Only Dumped APC by Burgerlomo: 9:26am On Jun 22, 2020
dayleke:
Lobatan.

Governor, one party...

Deputy, another party.

O ti goes niyen.

Whose interest dey dia heart

Definitely not d citizens.

Re: Ajayi: I Won’t Resign As Akeredolu’s Deputy, I Only Dumped APC by jrusky(m): 9:26am On Jun 22, 2020
Yelazzzio:
See them no loyalty shame

Bro don't talk about loyalty, have you forgotten 75% or more apc members defected from pdp then we talked about loyalty issue but you apc were dancing receiving them saying pdp is dead and buried have you forgotten

Now what apc sowed is gradually coming back to consumed them that is irony of life bro.

6 Likes

Re: Ajayi: I Won’t Resign As Akeredolu’s Deputy, I Only Dumped APC by mullerman: 9:27am On Jun 22, 2020
Adikestanley:
impeachment loading... how can a Governor and his deputy be in two different parties..i don't think it will work
he won't dare impeach him because he agboola has majority in the house of assembly.
Re: Ajayi: I Won’t Resign As Akeredolu’s Deputy, I Only Dumped APC by Omoslim26: 9:28am On Jun 22, 2020
Adikestanley:
impeachment loading... how can a Governor and his deputy be in two different parties..i don't think it will work

it might just be fun you know
Re: Ajayi: I Won’t Resign As Akeredolu’s Deputy, I Only Dumped APC by emperor863(m): 9:28am On Jun 22, 2020
NextGovernor:

That's if the Governor have the right numbers to impeach him in the house. B4 he made such decision, he must have done his home work. If he doesnt have the number, he would have resign to avoid embarrassment before defecting.

Remember Akerodolu worked against his party men in 2019 which caused problem in Ondo. So I think Akerodolu doesnt even have the number and backing to remove the deputy.

Thanks for this informed and reasonable comment. I believe Aketi does not have the number. He was busy fighting the hierarchy of his party and he played into the hands of the deputy governor.

I'm happy he I'd being taught a lesson from within.
Re: Ajayi: I Won’t Resign As Akeredolu’s Deputy, I Only Dumped APC by tesppidd: 9:30am On Jun 22, 2020
donbachi:
too late..is it not the same apc dat talks about change?..dis is still change..the guyman don change am for dem.
That's The blackmail right there.

PDP people will continue to be dubious and cut corners, bribe judiciary, engage in thuggery in order to gain advantage over APC.

But when APC wants to do same you hear things like;

Where is the change?
Didn't you promise change?
Is this the change you promised?
APC change is a scan!

Which PDP governor or PDP as a party would ever allow their deputy to be in APC?

You want APC to change but you want PDP to continue to be the same crooked, corrupt and dubious party.

Una get sense.

1 Like

Re: Ajayi: I Won’t Resign As Akeredolu’s Deputy, I Only Dumped APC by snoopanddre(m): 9:30am On Jun 22, 2020
Drama
Re: Ajayi: I Won’t Resign As Akeredolu’s Deputy, I Only Dumped APC by Ayodoni1(m): 9:30am On Jun 22, 2020
PDP should be very careful with this man defection in Ondo State. He's a very good politician in term of planning. He's defection may be plan work between him and Akeredolu. Remember they use similar method in the last governorship election in Ondo state when they used jimoh Ibrahim to disturb jegede from having time to campaign.

4 Likes

Re: Ajayi: I Won’t Resign As Akeredolu’s Deputy, I Only Dumped APC by Ayed44: 9:30am On Jun 22, 2020
Rilwayne001:
This slowpoke wants to eat his cake and have it.

Did the people of Ondo elect PDP in their previous election?

This one needs to understand that people elected the party and not really the individual. Since you're no longer in the party then you're not an elected individual. It's simple.
Go to curt for a proper understanding of this.

1 Like

Re: Ajayi: I Won’t Resign As Akeredolu’s Deputy, I Only Dumped APC by mkoabiola: 9:33am On Jun 22, 2020
But this guy is very strong.

Sounds lik a grassroot politician.

However, it may b a grand plan btwn him And aketi to disrupt d PDP.

I don't trust politicians

3 Likes

Re: Ajayi: I Won’t Resign As Akeredolu’s Deputy, I Only Dumped APC by spiritedtete: 9:33am On Jun 22, 2020
How do men think... obviously this is a very stupid move... I think politicians should master chess game before going into it...

No matter how smart king or powerful Queen you think you are... once you break the leadership hierarchy you have broken your formation wall.

This guy won't last in politics... Apc that will kill your entire political career dream.... ask dino and saraki even Atiku.

1 Like

Re: Ajayi: I Won’t Resign As Akeredolu’s Deputy, I Only Dumped APC by Ayed44: 9:34am On Jun 22, 2020
rman:
See how ridiculous our politicians have become. They think they are smarter than everyone else.

The deputy and the governor is a joint ticket. And under no circumstance must both belong to different parties.

According to which section of the laws?

In 2014, Governor Rotimi Amaechi decamped to the APC while his deputy remained in PDP. They both served out their tenure like that.

5 Likes

Re: Ajayi: I Won’t Resign As Akeredolu’s Deputy, I Only Dumped APC by jacobian01(m): 9:34am On Jun 22, 2020
[quote author=Rilwayne001 post=90937921]This slowpoke wants to eat his cake and have it.

Did the people of Ondo elect PDP in their previous election?

This one needs to understand that people elected the party and not really the individual. Since you're no longer in the party then you're not an elected individual. It's simple. [/quote

I'm somehow new here, I don't really know how to make comment but I'm doing it for the first time.
You need to understand to that people of Edo state didn't vote for pdp but as of today Edo state is a pdp state.

3 Likes

Re: Ajayi: I Won’t Resign As Akeredolu’s Deputy, I Only Dumped APC by fredoooooo: 9:35am On Jun 22, 2020
Oga you can not eat your cake and still have it .n stay one side grin grin grin
Re: Ajayi: I Won’t Resign As Akeredolu’s Deputy, I Only Dumped APC by martineverest(m): 9:36am On Jun 22, 2020
u want to eat your cake and have it

shameless and greedy politician
Re: Ajayi: I Won’t Resign As Akeredolu’s Deputy, I Only Dumped APC by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 22, 2020
Adikestanley:
and you think he doesn't have state lawmakers on his side?

1 Like

Re: Ajayi: I Won’t Resign As Akeredolu’s Deputy, I Only Dumped APC by timmybabyface: 9:38am On Jun 22, 2020
THERE IS NO DOUBT THAT ONDO STATE PEOPLE ARE TIRED OF GOVERNOR OLUWAROTIMI AKEREDOLU AND HIS GOVERNMENT IN THE STATE.

We are tired of NEGATIVE NEWS trending about Ondo State every hour.

(1) He ordered the arrest of his deputy, Agboola Ajayi.

(2) He threatened to destroy Abodi of Ikale Palace and level Ikale Land.

(3) He refused to explain why he stole the #4.3 billion he found in a Zenith Bank secret account

(4) He refused to explain why he transferred #438 million to his son account, I mean Babajide Akeredolu.

(5) He has abandoned all the Ondo State born contractors and decided to patronize the contractors from IGBO LAND.

(6) Akeredolu ordered his thugs to beat up Bola Ilori and asked him never to return to Ondo State.

(7) Akeredolu claimed to have awarded the patching of Ikare Owo road for #1.4 billion naira and the contractor that bided for the total renovation of the road in May 2017 requested for just #750 million and the patching of the road is still under 30% completed.

(cool Akeredolu has been using the company account of his godson, Klick Connect, owned by Ajipe Alex to siphon several billion of Ondo State money to buy properties in Canada and US. He simply used Klick Connect as intermediary to woo investors from abroad to Ondo State. They entered agreement with these PHONY companies and use their bank accounts to move billions of dollars belonging to Europe and America since these companies have mandate to move large cash.

(9) Akeredolu Oluwarotimi has sold the Cocoa Board Plantation at Oda town Akure to one of the phony companies brought by Ajipe Alex's Kilck Connect at a ridiculous price. This Cocoa Plantation was established by late Obafemi Awolowo during his reign as Western Nigerian Premier.

(10) Akeredolu is owner of all the tippers used for the construction of Ondo State roads in conjunction with his brother, OLAYIWOLA AMINU, who is his SA on Infrastructural Development. Akeredolu is the contractor handling all these roads. They only use the owner of DORTMONT, the Ijare born man as disguise. Dortmont is not the contractor but Akeredolu and AMINU. That is why they concentrate on road because it attract more billions than building construction.

(11) Akeredolu has another wife in Lagos. Her name is Kemi. He impregnated the young lady who was formally his staff in Ibadan. The girl moved to Lagos where she has since settled down. That is the reason behind the bad relationship and lack of respect in his marriage with Mama Fowoso till today.

(12) Akeredolu is a liar, he was suspended from APC and he replied his suspension. The both letters are everywhere.

(13) Mama FOWOSO would have divorced Oluwarotimi Akeredolu had he lost the 2016 governorship election and that is why the woman dictates what she wants in his Government. Their major problem is the lady Kemi and nothing more.

(14) Akeredolu has promised Chief Bisi Akande to make his son in-law, Barrister Akintola the deputy Governor and that is why Baba Akande have refused to carry out the assignments given to him to reconcile APC in Ondo State.

(15) Ikale people should pray that Oluwarotimi Akeredolu does not win second term because he has made several vows to deal with them and suffer them for their hatred to him.

(16) Akeredolu has turned Ondo State to his in-law estate. 23 members of Akeredolu's wife are on payrolls of Ondo State as consultants, appointees, grants etc.

(17) Akeredolu extended the service year of Head of Service which has never happened anywhere. The reason is just that the money for election has been perfected to come out from what is allocated to civil service. The renovations of offices which was budgeted for in the 2020 budget only appear on paper.

(18) Akeredolu has perfected plans to start using traditional rulers and Amotekun to harass those who don't belong to Aketi Team. Both Unity Group and PDP should work together to stop Akeredolu from destroying Ondo State.

(19) Akeredolu has divided Owo town to different four groups. He doesn't allow his projects to reach some areas. He doesn't appoint some area at all.

(20) Akeredolu must be rejected before he destroy our dear Sunshine State.

5 Likes

Re: Ajayi: I Won’t Resign As Akeredolu’s Deputy, I Only Dumped APC by bidez(m): 9:38am On Jun 22, 2020
Charmingrascal:
This man is confused.
He doesn't even know what he is doing.

He can't win Akeredolu in Ondo State, it's impossible.

If he doesn't resign, he will join the list of sacked Deputy Governors in Nigeria.

He wants to remain the Deputy Governor so that he can poison Aketi.

He will be sacked and disgraced

SAYS WHO?
Re: Ajayi: I Won’t Resign As Akeredolu’s Deputy, I Only Dumped APC by martineverest(m): 9:40am On Jun 22, 2020
[quote author=jacobian01 post=90938451][/quote]who told u Edo didn't vote for PDP?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uche Nwosu: Controversy Trails Alleged Kidnap Of Okorocha’s Son-In-Law / You Talk Too Much: I Was Referring To Security Agents, not El-Rufai -NSA Monguno / Atiku To Work Against G-5 If They Back Opposition Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.