Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,377 members, 7,861,043 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:57 PM

Ajayi: I Won’t Resign As Akeredolu’s Deputy, I Only Dumped APC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ajayi: I Won’t Resign As Akeredolu’s Deputy, I Only Dumped APC (22895 Views)

Nigeria’s Insecurity: I Won’t Resign, Saboteurs After My Govt – Buhari To Elders / I Won’t Resign - Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman Says / Why Ortom Dumped APC – Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ajayi: I Won’t Resign As Akeredolu’s Deputy, I Only Dumped APC by olowo1995(m): 11:00am On Jun 22, 2020
ganisucks:

https://dailypost.ng/2020/06/22/i-wont-resign-as-akeredolus-deputy-i-only-dumped-apc-ajayi/

this man is sick... it is your people, who are those people of yours, who is at the front that he is claiming his people voted him in. he is true betrayal... bad egg in the afonjas......
Re: Ajayi: I Won’t Resign As Akeredolu’s Deputy, I Only Dumped APC by PeachtreeReside(f): 11:04am On Jun 22, 2020
How naive you are sir!!!!!
Re: Ajayi: I Won’t Resign As Akeredolu’s Deputy, I Only Dumped APC by Jimiyung(m): 11:07am On Jun 22, 2020
This guy is a clown
Re: Ajayi: I Won’t Resign As Akeredolu’s Deputy, I Only Dumped APC by Yebosola(m): 11:11am On Jun 22, 2020
Ayed44:
According to which section of the laws?

In 2014, Governor Rotimi Amaechi decamped to the APC while his deputy remained in PDP. They both served out their tenure like that.

Could this be true?never hear of this, anyone in the knowing should give us more info

1 Like

Re: Ajayi: I Won’t Resign As Akeredolu’s Deputy, I Only Dumped APC by KaptainAfrika: 11:19am On Jun 22, 2020
Loool no one votes for deputy governor ! it is the governor that they vote for.
Re: Ajayi: I Won’t Resign As Akeredolu’s Deputy, I Only Dumped APC by Bluntemperor: 11:25am On Jun 22, 2020
Adikestanley:
impeachment loading... how can a Governor and his deputy be in two different parties..i don't think it will work

This Deputy Governor is in self delusion!
How dare you? You have declared your seat vacant and yet you want to cling to the seat because of aura and benefits of the seat?
Nigeria will hail thee! That is the beginning of greediness and in fact for this reason you don't deserved to win anything.
Re: Ajayi: I Won’t Resign As Akeredolu’s Deputy, I Only Dumped APC by ikechialex1(m): 11:43am On Jun 22, 2020
You wicked grin grin grin
ifytrik:
A child that bites his mother breast during breastfeeding shouldnt cry if his mother refuses to breastfeed him, now that his village people have suceeded in making him jobless and pushing him to pdp a.k.a arsenal fc, it is better for him to resign honourably than to be disgraced out of office. Once again, he is highly welcomed to pdp a.k.a arsenal football club
Re: Ajayi: I Won’t Resign As Akeredolu’s Deputy, I Only Dumped APC by Ayed44: 12:11pm On Jun 22, 2020
Yebosola:

Could this be true?never hear of this, anyone in the knowing should give us more info
Also, ATIKU decamped from PDP to AC in 2007 and the almighty OBJ could do nothing about it. Both of them remained in office till the end of their tenure.
Re: Ajayi: I Won’t Resign As Akeredolu’s Deputy, I Only Dumped APC by binx7(m): 12:17pm On Jun 22, 2020
Charmingrascal:
This man is confused.
He doesn't even know what he is doing.

He can't win Akeredolu in Ondo State, it's impossible.

If he doesn't resign, he will join the list of sacked Deputy Governors in Nigeria.

He wants to remain the Deputy Governor so that he can poison Aketi.

He will be sacked and disgraced

only if you know the strength of the deputy governor at the state house of assembly
Re: Ajayi: I Won’t Resign As Akeredolu’s Deputy, I Only Dumped APC by dayleke: 12:20pm On Jun 22, 2020
[quote author=Burgerlomo post=90938163][/quote]

Gbam!!!

Lol
Re: Ajayi: I Won’t Resign As Akeredolu’s Deputy, I Only Dumped APC by frog12: 1:02pm On Jun 22, 2020
this is the problem with nigerians. they want to keep everything even if there's a conflict!
Re: Ajayi: I Won’t Resign As Akeredolu’s Deputy, I Only Dumped APC by Nanavati(m): 1:27pm On Jun 22, 2020
this man is man enough
Re: Ajayi: I Won’t Resign As Akeredolu’s Deputy, I Only Dumped APC by lagosrd: 2:31pm On Jun 22, 2020
My golden advise is that they should just ignore him and strip him of all the ......let me not advise you people again cos Una too no try at all.

I never like APC for a Milli seconds
Re: Ajayi: I Won’t Resign As Akeredolu’s Deputy, I Only Dumped APC by SirBunky85(m): 3:52pm On Jun 22, 2020
Adikestanley:
impeachment loading... how can a Governor and his deputy be in two different parties..i don't think it will work
and u think he didn't do all his underground homework before decamping abi?fyi,he has more house members on his side than akeredolu himself
Re: Ajayi: I Won’t Resign As Akeredolu’s Deputy, I Only Dumped APC by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jun 22, 2020
Nemere2020:

They can....the Supreme Court decided that with Obasanjo and Atiku.

You are talking like as if their is supreme court in Nigeria. What did Obasanjo did that makes supreme court did that? Atiku did not decamp for your information instantly. It was after
Re: Ajayi: I Won’t Resign As Akeredolu’s Deputy, I Only Dumped APC by Alwaysachick: 9:25pm On Jun 22, 2020
His Oga is low key PDP
Re: Ajayi: I Won’t Resign As Akeredolu’s Deputy, I Only Dumped APC by Grateful02(m): 10:28pm On Jun 22, 2020
initial gragra Las Las na impeachment sure pass
Re: Ajayi: I Won’t Resign As Akeredolu’s Deputy, I Only Dumped APC by macAB: 1:35am On Jun 23, 2020
[quote author=femmyapson post=90937965]he is from riverine abi?
He is definitely high on cheap ogogoro [.But all of u are know to be slaves /quote]
Re: Ajayi: I Won’t Resign As Akeredolu’s Deputy, I Only Dumped APC by checkamnodey: 9:55am On Jun 29, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uche Nwosu: Controversy Trails Alleged Kidnap Of Okorocha’s Son-In-Law / You Talk Too Much: I Was Referring To Security Agents, not El-Rufai -NSA Monguno / Atiku To Work Against G-5 If They Back Opposition Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.