Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,557 members, 7,955,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:09 PM

I Wish I Was Born A Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Wish I Was Born A Woman (1949 Views)

'I Waited Until My Wedding Night To Lose My Virginity And I Wish I Hadn’'t / Love Story: I Wish I Had Held Back ( Very Touching) / I Waited Until My Wedding Night To Lose My Virginity And I Wish I Hadn’t (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wish I Was Born A Woman by Ezechicasmir(m): 8:17am On Jan 28, 2011
Wow, monkey de work baboo de chop.i wish i was a baboo so dat i will start choping.wonen, ur all great, !{1}a man will work all day n night setle his acount in a woman.{2}a man wil use d cheapest cell phone and buy d most expensive 2 hs gal friend but stil dia wil b no luv.{3}d amount of custmetics use by a woman in year cn b use 2 secure a plot of land.wow women ur all great, kudos 2 d men out dia we ar trying but,
Re: I Wish I Was Born A Woman by Tosinville(m): 8:32am On Jan 28, 2011
Na maga dey do all what u just said, bro!
Re: I Wish I Was Born A Woman by MMM2(m): 8:36am On Jan 28, 2011
ezechi is n't 2 late, i can make u a woman.
Re: I Wish I Was Born A Woman by odunes: 9:09am On Jan 28, 2011
you most be among the fools that use to pack ihm papa mony go give girl because of yash
Re: I Wish I Was Born A Woman by Tosinville(m): 9:17am On Jan 28, 2011
^lol abi? thats exactly wats in mah mind, brudda.
Re: I Wish I Was Born A Woman by fubiluv: 9:31am On Jan 28, 2011
If wishes were horses beggars will ride, Wake up Bro, tongue
Re: I Wish I Was Born A Woman by iice(f): 11:37am On Jan 28, 2011
If you're dense , don't assume everyone else is.  But then again in that state, one doesn't know any better.
Re: I Wish I Was Born A Woman by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jan 28, 2011
wake up and smell the roses young man not all women depend on men for their day to day expenses.

In fact some women work their butt off to fed some lazy asses, yet you don't hear any noise.
Re: I Wish I Was Born A Woman by Coolabbie: 1:44pm On Jan 28, 2011
Wat a load of bulls.h.it angry
Re: I Wish I Was Born A Woman by ladyF(f): 3:38am On Jan 29, 2011
Why get a girlfriend when u can't afford it? Relationship is not by force.
Re: I Wish I Was Born A Woman by Ezechicasmir(m): 7:23am On Jan 29, 2011
@all.i hv heard all your views and the mood of ur speech.but in summery is this:Women are all miser no matter how rich or poor they are,there beauty still relys on men.believe it now.
Re: I Wish I Was Born A Woman by shotster50(m): 7:49am On Jan 29, 2011
@ OP

Whats a Baboo ?
Re: I Wish I Was Born A Woman by Tosinville(m): 8:40am On Jan 29, 2011
Ezechi casmir,

Its only nigerian ladies that act that way, some are rich enough with good work but they'll still be dependin on their men to take 'em out to go purchase bag, shoes etc and go get their phoney hair done for them all from his income. Marrying 9ja girls of this days is like wastin hell of a time cos many of dem aint worth to hv a husband.
Re: I Wish I Was Born A Woman by Princek12(m): 12:18pm On Jan 29, 2011
ladyF:

Why get a girlfriend when u can't afford it? Relationship is not by force.

how much are you worth so I can see whether me, or any of my buddies, can afford you? and if you do have a bf, how much did he pay for you? and do you do short term leases also, or you are strictly for sale.
Re: I Wish I Was Born A Woman by Areaboy2(m): 12:25pm On Jan 29, 2011
what if u ended up an ugly woman!!!

wow, double fcked!!!!
Re: I Wish I Was Born A Woman by sunch(m): 12:56pm On Jan 29, 2011
@op
she deserves all your money. Even the bible made it clear that all men's efforts or hardwork wld be directed to her&kids 4satisfaction.
If i have my way i wldnt allow my wife to work, but be a full house-wife or prob'bly work from home to her convenience. Cos she is meant to be a home maker, builder etc.
My friend, being a woman aint easy, cos when i think of wat my lady go thrue every mth, also of child birth. Mhen i appreciate God 4d women
Re: I Wish I Was Born A Woman by sunch(m): 1:14pm On Jan 29, 2011
I once said here about how i use shed tears when ever i sees &alone wit her. Cos she is so worthy of my honor and admiration. She is jus' an epitome of a WOMAN OF VIRTUE.
But a majority of them ladys donot knw they're a big pride2 behold. Instead they make mess and indignifying there self exteem.
And if u guys can aswell put her in ur mum's shoe. That's how someone prob'bly ur kids wld call her SWEET MOTHER some days in near future.
Think
Re: I Wish I Was Born A Woman by Ezechicasmir(m): 1:53pm On Jan 29, 2011
odunes:

you most be among the fools that use to pack ihm papa mony go give girl because of yash@sunch nt even only yansh dear.but i must tel do not tek things in xses coz ur life is asteck.brng ur money home n spend wisely.
Re: I Wish I Was Born A Woman by LoveKing(m): 3:03pm On Jan 29, 2011
Ezechi, its true but it hurts. Thats why i dont get entwined with any girl.
Re: I Wish I Was Born A Woman by Jam247(f): 10:42pm On Jan 29, 2011
Ezechi casmir:

Wow, monkey de work baboo de chop.i wish i was a baboo so dat i will start choping.wonen, your all great, !{1}a man will work all day n night setle his acount in a woman.{2}a man wil use d cheapest cell phone and buy d most expensive 2 hs gal friend but stil dia wil b no luv.{3}d amount of custmetics use by a woman in year cn b use 2 secure a plot of land.wow women your all great, kudos 2 d men out dia we ar trying but,

Give yourself 3 slaps for this!! angry
Now, here are the reasons why:

1) For being a fool
2) It's obvious that you've been messing around with little girls and market girls!
3) For being a lazy man!

Infact give yourself another slap! Dont ask why, just slap yourself!!! angry angry angry
Re: I Wish I Was Born A Woman by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jan 29, 2011
Poster u dissappointed me so many females are independent.u are just lazy oya come sweep floor
Re: I Wish I Was Born A Woman by sunch(m): 11:43pm On Jan 29, 2011
@jam247
dont you think there shld have been an age limit in entering some forums. Cos i see it that 18 is nt adult enough, with some guys level of reasoning up in here
Re: I Wish I Was Born A Woman by Jam247(f): 12:04am On Jan 30, 2011
pc guru:

Poster u dissappointed me so many females are independent.u are just lazy oya come sweep floor

Soon as he's done sweeping, he should come and wash these dishes grin grin grin grin

sunch:

@jam247
dont you think there shld have been an age limit in entering some forums. Cos i see it that 18 is nt adult enough, with some guys level of reasoning up in here

For real oh!
Re: I Wish I Was Born A Woman by Nobody: 12:20am On Jan 30, 2011
@sunch the thing surprise so many agbaya's wey old pass me go dey talk like secondary school guys for this forum.
Re: I Wish I Was Born A Woman by Ethiodime: 1:09am On Jan 30, 2011
190 - you are getting a bit repetitive don't you think? Let people express themselves.

Poster owner - I think you are going thru a phase, a phase called vaginal envy. You are a man inside but you couldn't find a woman to satisfy you. Let the anal sexing NOT lie to you. IMO i think you are better off as a man.
Don't wish, being a girl is same as being a boy. Look yourself in the mirror (shout out loud that you are a real nigga 3 times), don't be self-servicer. Being a gay is not an option.
Re: I Wish I Was Born A Woman by 677ano(m): 4:52am On Jan 30, 2011
well you could undergo surgery an become a woman rather than wishing
Re: I Wish I Was Born A Woman by Nobody: 5:36am On Jan 30, 2011
I think 190 took a puff himself! grin grin
Re: I Wish I Was Born A Woman by odumchi: 6:52am On Jan 30, 2011
@ Ezechi where you dey from Aba or Umuahia?

Ezechi casmir:

Re: I Wish I Was Born A Woman by Ezechicasmir(m): 11:57am On Jan 30, 2011
I gbadu no stile.a miser is stil a miser.so all d woman rappers cn go 2 hell
Re: I Wish I Was Born A Woman by vertexroya(m): 12:08pm On Jan 30, 2011
[size=18pt]Ezechi needs, brazier, wig, pink or purple panties and some make up, hope you won't look that horrible for a test
but I assure you, you'll come back to your senses, cause the best trial for you na to carry 9 months pregnancy [/size]
Re: I Wish I Was Born A Woman by Beync(f): 2:12pm On Jan 30, 2011
sunch:

I once said here about how i use shed tears when ever i sees &alone wit her. Cos she is so worthy of my honor and admiration. She is jus' an epitome of a WOMAN OF VIRTUE.
But a majority of them ladys donot knw they're a big pride2 behold. Instead they make mess and indignifying there self exteem.
And if u guys can aswell put her in your mum's shoe. That's how someone prob'bly your kids wld call her SWEET MOTHER some days in near future.
Think
true
sunch:

@op
she deserves all your money. Even the bible made it clear that all men's efforts or hardwork wld be directed to her&kids 4satisfaction.
If i have my way i wldnt allow my wife to work, but be a full house-wife or prob'bly work from home to her convenience. Cos she is meant to be a home maker, builder etc.
My friend, being a woman aint easy, cos when i think of wat my lady go thrue every mth, also of child birth. Mhen i appreciate God 4d women
very true
odumchi:

@ Ezechi where you dey from Aba or Umuahia?

grin grin
Re: I Wish I Was Born A Woman by koolchicco: 2:24pm On Jan 30, 2011
Ezechi casmir:

Wow, monkey de work baboo de chop.i wish i was a baboo so dat i will start choping.wonen, your all great, !{1}a man will work all day n night setle his acount in a woman.{2}a man wil use d cheapest cell phone and buy d most expensive 2 hs gal friend but stil dia wil b no luv.[size=15pt]{3}d amount of custmetics use by a woman in year cn b use 2 secure a plot of land.[/size]wow women your all great, kudos 2 d men out dia we ar trying but,

PMSLwww.nairaland.com/attachments/378345_LMSAO_gifcc08743add65da1a3fab01ae874d7bfa

(1) (2) (Reply)

These Set Of Women Are Advise Not To Bj Their Partners. / One Of Those Times It Is Necessary Slap A Girl >:( / Ladies, Do You Like Light Skinned Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.