Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,974 members, 7,828,443 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

2020: Edo APC Governorship Primary (Live Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2020: Edo APC Governorship Primary (Live Pictures) (26492 Views)

APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) / Delta State PDP Gubernatorial Primary: Live Update / Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2020: Edo APC Governorship Primary (Live Pictures) by Sannisege: 10:38am On Jun 22, 2020
EngineerBode:

They don't have to be at the same place at a time. In trying to support your party, try to have sense. Can't they come in batches, vote and go? You people sef. You drop you ability to think just to support a party for peanuts.

Note: I work for the Lagos state government which is an APC government. I have seen APC in and out. So quit mentioning me
Just STFU and face your PDP

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2020: Edo APC Governorship Primary (Live Pictures) by seunmsg(m): 10:38am On Jun 22, 2020
Very beautiful. So good to see that the process is going on smoothly without issues.

3 Likes

Re: 2020: Edo APC Governorship Primary (Live Pictures) by freshkpomo(m): 10:40am On Jun 22, 2020
wesley80:

The question you should be asking is "where are the young people that rant and rave on Twitter and Facebook "? You all want young people in politics but too lazy to get your ass up and be involved in the process.

You are right bro, our youths are their own problems. But we can't keep mute we need to keep awakening them.

Say no to old leaders.

Together we can make Nigeria better.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: 2020: Edo APC Governorship Primary (Live Pictures) by smithsammy(m): 10:42am On Jun 22, 2020
SILVERLINES:
What I saw on the pictures, Are thoseAPC delegates?

Indeed APC is finish in Edo State
That's what you want to see and believe but they are not. They are still strong and in charge. The reality (that they are doing well) is not what you hope for, but really will always be reality.

Have a nice day.

7 Likes

Re: 2020: Edo APC Governorship Primary (Live Pictures) by Nobody: 10:43am On Jun 22, 2020
joelbooks:
Imo State Governor and grassroot voters
See road!

Honestly, this country is cursed.

It will never be well with all the past and present government officials (Governors, Commissioners, LGA chairmen and councillors) in that state.

2 Shares

Re: 2020: Edo APC Governorship Primary (Live Pictures) by Dansuqi: 10:43am On Jun 22, 2020
Yelazzzio:
This is beautiful

APC is a beautiful party

6 Likes

Re: 2020: Edo APC Governorship Primary (Live Pictures) by Dansuqi: 10:44am On Jun 22, 2020
KenOne:
The big thing that will APC is cooling in high, appeal and supreme Court.

Edo APC will go the way of Rivers, Zamfara and Bayelsa.

It is pdp thst will go so

3 Likes

Re: 2020: Edo APC Governorship Primary (Live Pictures) by ojbaba95(m): 10:44am On Jun 22, 2020
muykem:
Which one is more risky for COVID 19 between this one and putting 5000 delegates in one place?

Do you mind the 3 credits power drunk guy? Until he brings out the dossiers of all the illegal payments Oshiomole forced him to pay or at least the requests, list of all the contracts he was forced to award including the Appointees forced on him, he remains a traitor just as it was historically documented in his lineage.

Mere noise of Oshiomole is trying to be a godfather with overbearing influence remains a propaganda without proven facts because he is now in the hands of godfathers, grand godfathers and even godmothers in that his new home PDP where he must have paid billions.

If Obasek cannot fly his reelection bid in a new party asides those siamese twins APC/PDP, he remains insincere and selfish. Aspirants in PDP are now been placated, that will never come cheap. I pity Edo govt purse right now.

Mimiko(Labour) Ifeanyi Uba(YPP) , Peter Obi(APGA), Omo-Agege (Labour), Kako-Are(Accord) among many others seek Elections on fresh platforms and won based on popularity. Why can't Obasek do same instead of using that party that don't reward loyalty if he is that popular. Shameless ingrate!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2020: Edo APC Governorship Primary (Live Pictures) by Dansuqi: 10:45am On Jun 22, 2020
SILVERLINES:
What I saw on the pictures, Are thoseAPC delegates?

Indeed APC is finish in Edo State

Can pdp organize this kind of elections

5 Likes

Re: 2020: Edo APC Governorship Primary (Live Pictures) by Dansuqi: 10:45am On Jun 22, 2020
24SEVEN:
Exercise in futility. Something our Acting National Chaiman, Chief Victor Giadom will cancel. grin

You mean your house chair

6 Likes

Re: 2020: Edo APC Governorship Primary (Live Pictures) by Dansuqi: 10:46am On Jun 22, 2020
biGwal:
Those who hate Oshiomole here just do so out of unfounded hatred, not out of logic. However, this is not to say that the man is perfect.....Buh still, if someone is providing you with necessities, you shouldn't disrespect them, be ungrateful, or criticize their behavior lest he or she turns around and take away what you need.....

Obaseki will be in pains

7 Likes

Re: 2020: Edo APC Governorship Primary (Live Pictures) by Nobody: 10:46am On Jun 22, 2020
Yelazzzio:
This is beautiful
Beautiful roads abi?
Re: 2020: Edo APC Governorship Primary (Live Pictures) by Ikonz(m): 10:47am On Jun 22, 2020
destinychildolu:

Ikechukwu How far? We will challenge it in court Abi? They are not putting on shoes while votting. It is a ground for cancellation

Do you realize that some of us Igbos support APC?

1 Like

Re: 2020: Edo APC Governorship Primary (Live Pictures) by Dansuqi: 10:47am On Jun 22, 2020
seunmsg:
Very beautiful. So good to see that the process is going on smoothly without issues.

This is the best system,other parties should emulate this.APC is not perfect but it revolutionized our political systsn

2 Likes

Re: 2020: Edo APC Governorship Primary (Live Pictures) by EngineerBode: 10:47am On Jun 22, 2020
Sannisege:
Just STFU and face your PDP

I have never been PDP. Anyone who calls out your government is PDP? As a Nigerian, can't yyou point out errors from your leaders. Must you suffer in silence because it is your party?
Re: 2020: Edo APC Governorship Primary (Live Pictures) by Dansuqi: 10:49am On Jun 22, 2020
Where is obaseki to disrupt the primaries? I hope odubu took part so that he can be used as sub if court disqualify pastor

2 Likes

Re: 2020: Edo APC Governorship Primary (Live Pictures) by Odu2911(m): 10:50am On Jun 22, 2020
muykem:
Which one is more risky for COVID 19 between this one and putting 5000 delegates in one place?

1 Like

Re: 2020: Edo APC Governorship Primary (Live Pictures) by lx3as(m): 10:50am On Jun 22, 2020
EngineerBode:
Direct primary during covid 19. APC are so thoughtless

However, during same covid-19, it was very thoughtful of PDP governments to conduct LGA elections and won all seats in Benue and Cross rivers recently.

6 Likes

Re: 2020: Edo APC Governorship Primary (Live Pictures) by Nobody: 10:51am On Jun 22, 2020
Useless politicians we can vote for you but we cannot resume to school
Re: 2020: Edo APC Governorship Primary (Live Pictures) by Sannisege: 10:52am On Jun 22, 2020
Dansuqi:

Can pdp organize this kind of elections
PDP ke, that one na cash and carry. Na to dey share dollars them sabi. Shior!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2020: Edo APC Governorship Primary (Live Pictures) by ojbaba95(m): 10:52am On Jun 22, 2020
oluwaseunamos33:
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm so Edo is this local, see their houses and roads with their urgly faces nawaooo.

No oooo, Obasek has made every where mega city like we were told .Come down to Igueben and see "sumtin". Na so so MOU we dey sign for Osadebe House. Audio project every where

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2020: Edo APC Governorship Primary (Live Pictures) by Sannisege: 10:53am On Jun 22, 2020
lx3as:

However, during same covid-19, it was very thoughtful of PDP governments to conduct LGA elections and won all seats in Benue and Cross rivers recently.
Don’t mind the hypocrite

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2020: Edo APC Governorship Primary (Live Pictures) by Sannisege: 10:55am On Jun 22, 2020
EngineerBode:

I have never been PDP. Anyone who calls out your government is PDP? As a Nigerian, can't yyou point out errors from your leaders. Must you suffer in silence because it is your party?
Stop denying your party. PDP apologist. I admire APC even though they are not perfect but PDP is worse

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2020: Edo APC Governorship Primary (Live Pictures) by EngineerBode: 10:55am On Jun 22, 2020
lx3as:

Yes. Our government both PDP and APC are thoughtless and care less about the people. If covid 19 was a poor man sickness, this government would have done nothing about it
Re: 2020: Edo APC Governorship Primary (Live Pictures) by Olarewaju89: 10:56am On Jun 22, 2020
Righteousness89:
One good thing that has come out from Edo politics brouhaha is that POWER has returned to the Bottom...

The Guys at the Bottom, the ward level have suddenly become POWER Brokers in Nigerian politics...

Now, Nigerian politicians have to Respect and be Friends with the guys at the bottom!

A whole Oshimole, Chairman of Party brought down by mere Ward members..

If you wanna do politics, Respect your ward members oooo.... if not , they do you an Oshimole..

Truly no situation is Permanent!

You are on point bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2020: Edo APC Governorship Primary (Live Pictures) by EngineerBode: 10:59am On Jun 22, 2020
Sannisege:
Stop denying your party. PDP apologist. I admire APC even though they are not perfect but PDP is worse
I can never admire evil. You are tasteless. So I am not surprise. You can run your family like APC
Re: 2020: Edo APC Governorship Primary (Live Pictures) by dheilaw1(m): 11:04am On Jun 22, 2020
EngineerBode:
but gathering 5000 people in a place for indirect primary is thoughtful right? You are a mumu man

2 Likes

Re: 2020: Edo APC Governorship Primary (Live Pictures) by morris477(m): 11:07am On Jun 22, 2020
U mean say Victor Giadom cancellation of that primaries do not work. Giadom where are you

2 Likes

Re: 2020: Edo APC Governorship Primary (Live Pictures) by dheilaw1(m): 11:08am On Jun 22, 2020
asiwajumi:
So APC still dares the state government by not taking clearance? And they will still win in court.ok continu.

Ask me about ethereum trading. Bitcoin investors will never play with this ...this is how bitcoin make them billionaire. Be wise
clearance Kee you there femi.. the mumu that signed stupid gazette to prevent the spread of covid 19 still went ahead to gather thousand of people without social distancing when he was defecting to the PDP.. he who must come to equity must come with clean hands. Obaseki can go fvck himself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2020: Edo APC Governorship Primary (Live Pictures) by EngineerBode: 11:11am On Jun 22, 2020
dheilaw1:
but gathering 5000 people in a place for indirect primary is thoughtful right? You are a mumu man
They don't have to be at the same place at a time. In trying to support your party, try to have sense. Can't they come in batches, vote and go? You people sef. You drop you ability to think just to support a party for peanuts.

Note: I work for the Lagos state government which is an APC government. I have seen APC in and out. So quit mentioning me
Re: 2020: Edo APC Governorship Primary (Live Pictures) by ogunsj: 11:14am On Jun 22, 2020
EngineerBode:
with the pictures you are seeing does it make any sense to you. why don't we just appreciate something for once.

2 Likes

Re: 2020: Edo APC Governorship Primary (Live Pictures) by Charly68: 11:19am On Jun 22, 2020
In fact Uzodima has succeeded in his assignment already for convincing other aspirants to step down for the political bulldozer of Edo grass root politics. .I saw Okorocha ranting in a video against Oshiomole..if the chairman had been partial ,Uzodima won't be Governor today. But because the man refused to be bought over,Uzodima is sitting on his seat of destiny in Imo- State . One good turn deserves another. Let the greedy ranting elements continue to rant and let's see how far they can go..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obaseki: I Won’t Back Philip Shaibu To Succeed Me / 36 Dead Cows: Leave Yorubaland Now, Gani Adams Tells Herders / Buhari Stops Special Allowance For Villa Guards- Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.