Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,388 members, 7,861,064 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:52 PM

Rivers APC Suspends Igo Aguma, Appoints Sokonte Davies Caretaker Commit Chairman - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers APC Suspends Igo Aguma, Appoints Sokonte Davies Caretaker Commit Chairman (22047 Views)

Rivers: Inime Aguma Resigns As Social Welfare Commissioner / Breaking: Rivers APC CTC Suspends Igo Aguma, Elects Sokonte Davies, Chairman / Amaechi Loses As Court Declares Igo Aguma From Rival Faction Rivers APC Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers APC Suspends Igo Aguma, Appoints Sokonte Davies Caretaker Commit Chairman by OpinionCounts(m): 4:51pm On Jun 22, 2020
Unfortunately for Edo people another governor manufactured in the lab of the supreme court will rule them for the next four years, it will not be about who they voted for cry embarassed
Re: Rivers APC Suspends Igo Aguma, Appoints Sokonte Davies Caretaker Commit Chairman by Dansuqi: 4:57pm On Jun 22, 2020
mcquin:

Where your street dey for Benin? You sit somewhere and put up arguments when you aren't on ground.

Go ask, in Edo both PDP and APC members love Obaseki and want him back. He's like a Fashola here. Na Oshiomhole no want am back. It's difficult for Oshiomhole to even criticize Obaseki in terms of "work", he keeps shouting party loyalty, what does that mean?

Let both APC and pdp contest and we will see the winner
Re: Rivers APC Suspends Igo Aguma, Appoints Sokonte Davies Caretaker Commit Chairman by adenigga(m): 4:57pm On Jun 22, 2020
pquaver:

PDP was built on honesty and truth Abi? You guys are just funny.. What is the difference between what is happening in APC and what happened with pdp and Ali modu sheriff?

Continue to fool yourselves.. Politics is all about interest and humans it can not be without rancour..
PDP is even worse..

Please, is there anywhere I eulogised PDP as a party in that comment?

PDP single handedly destroyed its own integrity without forming any alliance with any political parties except those that decamped on their own.

My point is APC was formed on excuses that they will better the lot of the gullible electorates.

If you are in a vegetative mode, then I will accept your disrespectful and foul language usages to present your argument. Thanks!

Re: Rivers APC Suspends Igo Aguma, Appoints Sokonte Davies Caretaker Commit Chairman by zigzagluv: 5:04pm On Jun 22, 2020
im from benin , i live at adesuwa , you are wrong, we want pastor ize iyamu
mcquin:

Where your street dey for Benin? You sit somewhere and put up arguments when you aren't on ground.

Go ask, in Edo both PDP and APC members love Obaseki and want him back. He's like a Fashola here. Na Oshiomhole no want am back. It's difficult for Oshiomhole to even criticize Obaseki in terms of "work", he keeps shouting party loyalty, what does that mean?
Re: Rivers APC Suspends Igo Aguma, Appoints Sokonte Davies Caretaker Commit Chairman by Yebosola(m): 5:05pm On Jun 22, 2020
FlordFlorez:
Hahaha..Wike is wicked o. Hitting These people in target places. King of manipulator.

Stop been delusional,your Lord Wike power no pass Rivers, not even the whole of South South, don't attributes what he is not to him I beg.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers APC Suspends Igo Aguma, Appoints Sokonte Davies Caretaker Commit Chairman by chukel(m): 5:06pm On Jun 22, 2020
Dansuqi:

Appeal court never affirmed him.he wasn't sacked as chairman but as nwc member
please go and read the order of the Abuja high court which was challenged in appeal court.
Re: Rivers APC Suspends Igo Aguma, Appoints Sokonte Davies Caretaker Commit Chairman by Dansuqi: 5:09pm On Jun 22, 2020
chukel:
please go and read the order of the Abuja high court which was challenged in appeal court.

Stop talking nonsense.appeal court upheld oshio suspension, it had no business with giadom.the order empowering giadom to act was filed by salihu who has disowned the order.a rivers court has finished giadom. End of the matter
Re: Rivers APC Suspends Igo Aguma, Appoints Sokonte Davies Caretaker Commit Chairman by FlordFlorez(m): 5:10pm On Jun 22, 2020
Yebosola:

Stop been delusional,your Lord Wike power no pass Rivers, not even the whole of South South, don't attributes what he is not to him I beg.
I can understand. Severe pains... e shock u.
Re: Rivers APC Suspends Igo Aguma, Appoints Sokonte Davies Caretaker Commit Chairman by Dansuqi: 5:10pm On Jun 22, 2020
zigzagluv:
im from benin , i live at adesuwa , you are wrong, we want pastor ize iyamu

I just noticed that those that want pastor are more than those wanting obaseki.
Re: Rivers APC Suspends Igo Aguma, Appoints Sokonte Davies Caretaker Commit Chairman by Dansuqi: 5:11pm On Jun 22, 2020
FlordFlorez:
I can understand. Severe pains... e shock u.
.so why arw you all over APC matters.why not restrict yourself to pdp matters
Re: Rivers APC Suspends Igo Aguma, Appoints Sokonte Davies Caretaker Commit Chairman by chukel(m): 5:17pm On Jun 22, 2020
Dansuqi:

Stop talking nonsense.appeal court upheld oshio suspension, it had no business with giadom.the order empowering giadom to act was filed by salihu who has disowned the order.a rivers court has finished giadom. End of the matter
you know I never quoted you. The truth will always make evil people crazy. Keep exhibiting madness everywhere.
Re: Rivers APC Suspends Igo Aguma, Appoints Sokonte Davies Caretaker Commit Chairman by FlordFlorez(m): 5:20pm On Jun 22, 2020
Dansuqi:

.so why arw you all over APC matters.why not restrict yourself to pdp matters
is that how u'r restricted to apshit matters too? BTW, is that the cause of ur madNess?
Re: Rivers APC Suspends Igo Aguma, Appoints Sokonte Davies Caretaker Commit Chairman by iyobosadavid: 5:24pm On Jun 22, 2020
lipsrsealed
seanfer:
This is funny.... The Gaidom backed APC are relying on court order.. Now they are going against the court order that is not in their favour.... The state High court ruled that Ima Aguma should be the CTC chairman of the party in Rivers, what is expected of them is to approach the court to set aside the ruling.
Try to read and understand b4 jumping into conclusion. Please read this last state on the post "the statutory members said Aguma was acting against the spirit and letters of the High Court judgement that made him a caretaker chairman." That means they recognize him as the CTC Chairman by the court judgment but was suspended because he acted against the spirit and letters of the court. So that is why the statutory members did there job to suspend him which does not require them heading to court to do there job.

1 Like

Re: Rivers APC Suspends Igo Aguma, Appoints Sokonte Davies Caretaker Commit Chairman by Dansuqi: 5:29pm On Jun 22, 2020
chukel:
you know I never quoted you. The truth will always make evil people crazy. Keep exhibiting madness everywhere.

I have defeated you in the debate.instead of taking correction, you resort to abusive words.I thought you were pro APC.
Re: Rivers APC Suspends Igo Aguma, Appoints Sokonte Davies Caretaker Commit Chairman by Dansuqi: 5:33pm On Jun 22, 2020
iyobosadavid:
:-XTry to read and understand b4 jumping into conclusion. Please read this last state on the post "the statutory members said Aguma was acting against the spirit and letters of the High Court judgement that made him a caretaker chairman." That means they recognize him as the CTC Chairman by the court judgment but was suspended because he acted against the spirit and letters of the court. So that is why the statutory members did there job to suspend him which does not require them heading to court to do there job.

Pastor is the next governor
Re: Rivers APC Suspends Igo Aguma, Appoints Sokonte Davies Caretaker Commit Chairman by FlordFlorez(m): 5:36pm On Jun 22, 2020
Dansuqi:

Mynd44 lalasticlala rule 2 and 3.he threatened me
threatened? OMG! I laugh u.
Re: Rivers APC Suspends Igo Aguma, Appoints Sokonte Davies Caretaker Commit Chairman by iyobosadavid: 5:52pm On Jun 22, 2020
Dansuqi:

Pastor is the next governor
Keep dreaming Mr dreamer, by the time you wake up from your slumber flood carry your house go
Re: Rivers APC Suspends Igo Aguma, Appoints Sokonte Davies Caretaker Commit Chairman by chukel(m): 5:53pm On Jun 22, 2020
Dansuqi:

I have defeated you in the debate.instead of taking correction, you resort to abusive words.I thought you were pro APC.

you see the madness I talked about. Never engaged you. Never was in any debate with you. You are debating with yourself.
Re: Rivers APC Suspends Igo Aguma, Appoints Sokonte Davies Caretaker Commit Chairman by pquaver(m): 5:59pm On Jun 22, 2020
adenigga:

Please, is there anywhere I eulogised PDP as a party in that comment?

PDP single handedly destroyed its own integrity without forming any alliance with any political parties except those that decamped on their own.

My point is APC was formed on excuses that they will better the lot of the gullible electorates.

If you are in a vegetative mode, then I will accept your disrespectful and foul language usages to present your argument. Thanks!

you do not have to say something before one gets it.. it can be deduce from your sentence and also sentence can imply something. .I know your own level no reach to understand that..
Re: Rivers APC Suspends Igo Aguma, Appoints Sokonte Davies Caretaker Commit Chairman by wacoj(m): 6:22pm On Jun 22, 2020
Bunch of useless people.
Re: Rivers APC Suspends Igo Aguma, Appoints Sokonte Davies Caretaker Commit Chairman by lomprico(m): 6:42pm On Jun 22, 2020
APC = Crisis
Re: Rivers APC Suspends Igo Aguma, Appoints Sokonte Davies Caretaker Commit Chairman by Passionate888: 7:49pm On Jun 22, 2020
Dansuqi:

This is a lame counter attack from amechi
I thought Amaechi was apc's hero? The lion of Ubima.
Re: Rivers APC Suspends Igo Aguma, Appoints Sokonte Davies Caretaker Commit Chairman by Dansuqi: 9:17pm On Jun 22, 2020
Passionate888:
I thought Amaechi was apc's hero? The lion of Ubima.

Yes but no more
Re: Rivers APC Suspends Igo Aguma, Appoints Sokonte Davies Caretaker Commit Chairman by Passionate888: 9:18pm On Jun 22, 2020
Dansuqi:

Yes but no more
ok o
Re: Rivers APC Suspends Igo Aguma, Appoints Sokonte Davies Caretaker Commit Chairman by 24SEVEN: 7:02am On Jun 23, 2020
Dansuqi:

Yes but no more

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Amaechi is APC hero till next 2moro cos he ensured Buhari won the Primary against Atiku and subsequently the election.

You, who are you??
Re: Rivers APC Suspends Igo Aguma, Appoints Sokonte Davies Caretaker Commit Chairman by Dansuqi: 8:28am On Jun 23, 2020
24SEVEN:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Amaechi is APC hero till next 2moro cos he ensured Buhari won the Primary against Atiku and subsequently the election.

You, who are you??

Tinubu made it happen,amechi only helped
Re: Rivers APC Suspends Igo Aguma, Appoints Sokonte Davies Caretaker Commit Chairman by Caseless: 10:42am On Jun 23, 2020
seanfer:
This is funny.... The Gaidom backed APC are relying on court order.. Now they are going against the court order that is not in their favour.... The state High court ruled that Ima Aguma should be the CTC chairman of the party in Rivers, what is expected of them is to approach the court to set aside the ruling.
That court judgement didn't insulate him from suspension when he's found on the wrong side of the party's rule.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG - Npower Beneficiaries are to recieve #50,000, minimum wage / Hussaini Mairiga Blasts Buhari Over Dasuki, Says Cabal Ruling Nigeria / Court Orders EFCC To Return Saraki’s Houses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.