Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,306 members, 7,829,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Osagie Ize-Iyamu Wins APC Primaries In Edo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osagie Ize-Iyamu Wins APC Primaries In Edo (34268 Views)

Osagie Ize-Iyamu Withdraws From Edo Governorship Race / Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Wins Polling Unit / Osagie Ize-Iyamu Officially Joins APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu Wins APC Primaries In Edo by Ingredient88(m): 4:27pm On Jun 22, 2020
Who should have won before Se an me
We all known it in the first place an, so no need to tell us here, anywhere congratulations to him, best of luck .
Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu Wins APC Primaries In Edo by Kingstanding: 4:29pm On Jun 22, 2020
thesicilian:
Kangaroo primaries
. Like you said between Dapo Abiodun and Akinlade in Ogun state.
Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu Wins APC Primaries In Edo by Sunnyja: 4:35pm On Jun 22, 2020
Olugbanko:
How many people have obaseki in connivance with ipob miscreants from the online republic of biafra quarantined? awon online chest beaters radarada!
When the court pronounce the right faction, all those who took part in today's charade will automatically quarantine themselves.
Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu Wins APC Primaries In Edo by GoldChest(m): 4:37pm On Jun 22, 2020
Walk over for PDP
Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu Wins APC Primaries In Edo by akdjr(m): 4:44pm On Jun 22, 2020
What will happen if Obaseki failed to emerge as PDP flagbearer? He will decamp to....

2 Likes

Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu Wins APC Primaries In Edo by Yebosola(m): 4:50pm On Jun 22, 2020
asobo:
The party chairman recognized by law is Chief(Hon). Gaidom. Loyal party faithful know that the bojo bojo that went on in Edo state today is an illegality. Thus, it won't stand. Which PDP should scatter? Moreover, which faction of APC do you belong to?

On this party "PDP" shall I build Nigeria and make it great again come 2023. Thus says sane Nigeria electorates.

Face your PDP, all this your epistles on SM can't help your candidate, before u start shouting rigging, no elections was ever won on SM, especially the ones supported by u people

2 Likes

Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu Wins APC Primaries In Edo by Yebosola(m): 4:53pm On Jun 22, 2020
Abbamasta:

We saw it coming since the supreme court governor is the chairman of primary election.

The same Gov one of u was boasting to harrass, bunch of Jokers
Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu Wins APC Primaries In Edo by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 22, 2020
manuelreports:
The primary Focus of every Nigeria Youth should be how to reclaim back our Country
Let the trend start on Twitter
#weyouthsaretired

Tired of what?
In fact your foolishness is worst than APC & PDP
Just imagine, #weyouthsaretired.
No focus, no future
Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu Wins APC Primaries In Edo by blasted12: 4:58pm On Jun 22, 2020
Hi
MrOjay1:
This isn't news.Iyamu was to expected to win but he will fail woefully at the main elections.

Obaseki will retire Oshiomole from Edo state politics.
You don't know that
Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu Wins APC Primaries In Edo by Dansuqi: 4:58pm On Jun 22, 2020
moderatedguy:
Scared

Yes I know you are scared of seeing APC participate.fear fear
Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu Wins APC Primaries In Edo by Dansuqi: 4:59pm On Jun 22, 2020
SirBunky85:
every efulefu is now a nairaland constitutional lawyer

My brother I tire
Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu Wins APC Primaries In Edo by moderatedguy: 4:59pm On Jun 22, 2020
Dansuqi:

Yes I know you are scared of seeing APC participate.fear fear
No u re scared I can feel it
Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu Wins APC Primaries In Edo by Dansuqi: 5:00pm On Jun 22, 2020
Sunnyja:
When the court pronounce the right faction, all those who took part in today's charade will automatically quarantine themselves.

And when ajimobi faction is pronounced nko
Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu Wins APC Primaries In Edo by Dansuqi: 5:00pm On Jun 22, 2020
GoldChest:
Walk over for PDP

To failure

1 Like

moderatedguy:
No u re scared I can feel it

Lame
Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu Wins APC Primaries In Edo by Agugbadin: 5:01pm On Jun 22, 2020
Jack500:
Edo state incoming governor. grin grin

Another Lucky Igbenedion in the making, this is worst than Lucky.

1 Like

Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu Wins APC Primaries In Edo by moderatedguy: 5:03pm On Jun 22, 2020
Dansuqi:

Lame
APC wud loose out....deal with it
Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu Wins APC Primaries In Edo by Bimpe29: 5:28pm On Jun 22, 2020
It's going to be a repeat of 2016 Edo Gubernatorial Election.

Real Madrid against Atletico Madrid in Champions League.
Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu Wins APC Primaries In Edo by AsawanaDgreat: 5:37pm On Jun 22, 2020
Anointed candidate has finally won the first match
Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu Wins APC Primaries In Edo by Olugbanko: 6:03pm On Jun 22, 2020
Emmacolinho:

I pray that God heals you of whatever pain you're going through in Jesus name.
you shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free! that's if and when you're willing to be free anyway
Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu Wins APC Primaries In Edo by thesicilian: 6:03pm On Jun 22, 2020
Kingstanding:
. Like you said between Dapo Abiodun and Akinlade in Ogun state.
Give me a screenshot of when I said that and get 20k reward.
Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu Wins APC Primaries In Edo by Olugbanko: 6:04pm On Jun 22, 2020
Sunnyja:
says an online chest beater
Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu Wins APC Primaries In Edo by goodnews2017: 6:35pm On Jun 22, 2020
A man with criminal case hanging on his neck is APC governorship aspirant. I am indeed sorry for APC.
Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu Wins APC Primaries In Edo by duality(m): 6:36pm On Jun 22, 2020
The other factions better conduct their own primary election before it's too late
Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu Wins APC Primaries In Edo by Ayomilezz(m): 8:04pm On Jun 22, 2020
You cannot be serving two masters at the same time, you gotta choose 1. PASTOR INDEED!
Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu Wins APC Primaries In Edo by KoeChz(m): 8:47pm On Jun 22, 2020
Olugbanko:
How many people have obaseki in connivance with ipob miscreants from the online republic of biafra quarantined? awon online chest beaters radarada!
now obaseki is a bad egg, when he was with the apc, he was the people's governor. Nigeria politics and hypocrizy are twins
Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu Wins APC Primaries In Edo by Anseth(m): 9:07pm On Jun 22, 2020
1030:
Pastor Ize-Iyamu Won Edo APC Primaries with a huge margin.Congratutions.

How Baba Buhari will raise the hands (and campaign) for a candidate that he is currently prosecuting for collecting N700m #DasukiGate is what we are all looking forward to...INTERESTING TIMES AHEAD.

It will be interesting to see and watch how Adams Oshiomhole will market Pastor Ize-Iyamu now that he is APC's Edo state Gubernatorial flagbearer in the coming election.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/breaking-ize-iyamu-wins-edo-apc-primary/%3famp=1
Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu Wins APC Primaries In Edo by Anseth(m): 9:08pm On Jun 22, 2020
How Baba Buhari will raise the hands (and campaign) for a candidate that he is currently prosecuting for collecting N700m #DasukiGate is what we are all looking forward to...INTERESTING TIMES AHEAD.

It will be interesting to see and watch how Adams Oshiomhole will market Pastor Ize-Iyamu now that he is APC's Edo state Gubernatorial flagbearer in the coming election.
Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu Wins APC Primaries In Edo by Okoroawusa: 10:09pm On Jun 22, 2020
Good

Let the election begin!!
Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu Wins APC Primaries In Edo by Olugbanko: 10:19pm On Jun 22, 2020
KoeChz:
now obaseki is a bad egg, when he was with the apc, he was the people's governor. Nigeria politics and hypocrizy are twins
he has never at anytime endeared himself to the people!
Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu Wins APC Primaries In Edo by ogbonti: 11:27pm On Jun 22, 2020
like play like play strong man and so called jagaban of Edo State politics and disgraced former National Chairman of the Ailing Portorportor Confraternity (APC) Adamu Alayu Oshiomole DID NOT VOTE IN HIS OWN PARTY PRIMARY AT HIS WARD IN ETSAKO LGA OF EDO STATE

This is a clear attestation that Oshiomole is no longer a member of the APC - If someone told me early this year that Oshiomole will be alive and not even vote in APC PRIMARIES- i will doubt it

I thought some riff raffs held a press conference the other day and said Oshiomole’s suspension was lifted, if so WHY DIDN’T HE VOTE ?

Hmmmm Osho you see ya life ?

A man who cannot even vote in his own party primaries is beating his chest that he will make POI win the election

we are watching - Ize Iyamu stop wasting your time and your money - as it was in 2016 when you lost, so shall it be in 2020

Ciao!
Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu Wins APC Primaries In Edo by qtx(m): 11:46pm On Jun 22, 2020
Pastor a brother in the lord, let the will of God be done honestly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Jonathan Approves N97/Litre As The New Pump Price For Petrol / Biafra: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu / Owerri Vs Port Harcourt: Which Is More Developed And Planned?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.