Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,736 members, 7,851,532 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:38 PM

What Are The 5 Characteristics Of A Horrible Girlfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The 5 Characteristics Of A Horrible Girlfriend? (413 Views)

Is Portharcourt A Horrible Place to live in / How I Managed To Break Up With One Of My Edo Babe. It Was A Horrible Experiene. / Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The 5 Characteristics Of A Horrible Girlfriend? by youngvikthor(m): 6:22pm On Jun 22, 2020
get in guys drop five attitude of a faild girlfriend to me no 1 is
1)when she smokes

2)always on social media

3)everyday is they're birthday

4)leg chain nose chain

5)never feel jealous when sees you with another lady

feel free to add yours grin
Re: What Are The 5 Characteristics Of A Horrible Girlfriend? by paulolee(m): 6:48pm On Jun 22, 2020
always asking random guys for "urgent 3k"...
Re: What Are The 5 Characteristics Of A Horrible Girlfriend? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jun 22, 2020
You gon die before your actual time come
Re: What Are The 5 Characteristics Of A Horrible Girlfriend? by EzzyCarter: 7:01pm On Jun 22, 2020
grin

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Signs When A Relationship Or Marriage Is About Collapsing? / If A Girl Tell You She Is Virgin Ask Her Is It Front Or Back? / Mercy Eke Has This To Say To People Who Don't Like Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.