Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,777 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Ize-Iyamu Asks Obaseki To Return To APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ize-Iyamu Asks Obaseki To Return To APC (52491 Views)

Edo 2020: Tinubu Endorses Ize-Iyamu,asks Edo Voters To Reject Obaseki (Video) / Oyegun Refuses To Endorse Ize-iyamu, Asks Edo People To Vote Their Conscience / Edo College Union Asks Obaseki To Pay Their 11 Months Salaries & Pension (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ize-Iyamu Asks Obaseki To Return To APC by chinedumc91: 6:30pm On Jun 22, 2020
Osagie Ize-Iyamu, governorship candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Edo, has asked Godwin Obaseki, governor of the state, to return to the APC.

Obaseki had defected to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) after he was disqualified from seeking the APC ticket for the September election.

Ize-Iyamu, who was candidate of the PDP in the 2016 governorship election, crossed over to the APC in the heat of the misunderstanding between Obaseki and Adams Oshiomhole, suspended national chairman of the APC.

Oshiomhole is believed to be backing Ize-Iyamu.

After being declared winner of the APC governorship primary on Monday, Ize-Iyamu said he is willing to work with Obaseki if he would return to the party he “originally belong” to.

“By this process we just competed, the party is now on its step to full recovery. I also salute Governor Obaseki, and I will appeal to him to return to the party,” he said.

“In every party we have disagreement but I don’t want it that it is this disagreement that would push him out. I once made that mistake. It might be nice for him to come back, and certainly I’m going to work with with him.

“We’ve shown the example today in APC as we are determined to be law abiding. The few months we have for campaign, let’s do it in a law abiding manner. I’m pledgeing on behalf of my party that we will be peacul and respectful.

“I’m naturally happy and humbled by the overwhelming support from the 18 local government areas. I’m so related that there was no incident of violence as this has been my prayer point. The election went on with strict adherence to the state’s government COVID-19 regulations.”

Ize-Iyamu said if he wins the September governorship election, he will be working with everyone to move the state forward.

He also thanked President Muhammadu Buhari, Oshiomhole and the security agencies for their support in the primary election.

https://www.thecable.ng/extra-ize-iyamu-asks-obaseki-to-return-to-apc

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ize-Iyamu Asks Obaseki To Return To APC by whizzler: 6:32pm On Jun 22, 2020
Indeed

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ize-Iyamu Asks Obaseki To Return To APC by oluwadabira111(m): 6:32pm On Jun 22, 2020
undecided angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ize-Iyamu Asks Obaseki To Return To APC by Andrew13: 6:32pm On Jun 22, 2020
Lol u must be a joker
Fucking clown, fear don catch this one

310 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Ize-Iyamu Asks Obaseki To Return To APC by egalitarianism: 6:33pm On Jun 22, 2020
Damn. Lots of criminals

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ize-Iyamu Asks Obaseki To Return To APC by Jesusloveyou: 6:33pm On Jun 22, 2020
That is the best option for obaseki

32 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ize-Iyamu Asks Obaseki To Return To APC by Trumpcard05: 6:33pm On Jun 22, 2020
Keep deluding yourself, Ize yam yam thief fake pastor. It’s just a pity that ur desperation to be Governor has led u down this path. But Edo indigenes have rejected you. We GO forward ever, backward never.

145 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ize-Iyamu Asks Obaseki To Return To APC by FlordFlorez(m): 6:35pm On Jun 22, 2020
Lolz! Apshit seems not to cease amazing us. Was it not two days ago that this pastor said and i quote "The bad apple has taken itself out of the bag". A statement he made against Obaseki. Today, he's speaking chinese. This season film is sweet o.

160 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ize-Iyamu Asks Obaseki To Return To APC by Jesusloveyou: 6:38pm On Jun 22, 2020
Andrew13:
Lol u must be a joker
Fucking clown, fear don catch this one
Jesusloveyou:
nothing like fear, he is just pitting obaseki

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ize-Iyamu Asks Obaseki To Return To APC by Ruggedniggaone: 6:41pm On Jun 22, 2020
on behalf of obaseki pastor iyamun YOU ARE MAD

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ize-Iyamu Asks Obaseki To Return To APC by Anyiamaka: 6:42pm On Jun 22, 2020
Ize Iyamu is a mad man

40 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu Asks Obaseki To Return To APC by Racoon(m): 6:46pm On Jun 22, 2020
Clown! Even everything done under the APC now is a subject of court litigation.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ize-Iyamu Asks Obaseki To Return To APC by Racoon(m): 6:47pm On Jun 22, 2020
Jesusloveyou:
Thank God, this corrupt pastor Ize Iyamu should be sleeping in jail,
According to Oshiomhole, “I didn’t appoint Ize-Iyamu because of his past record, I would not be comfortable to put government money in his hand, that is why I kept him completely out of government, I didn’t even give him a board appointment.He was part of the government that looted Edo State treasury.

“Usually, a governor appoints the Director-General of his campaign after his election, but I didn’t appoint him into government because I have his records, I do not trust him.
You must know who you can use for what.

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2016/08/29/ize-iyamu-cant-be-trusted-with-govt-treasury-oshiomhole/

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ize-Iyamu Asks Obaseki To Return To APC by fergie001: 6:50pm On Jun 22, 2020
Come back and do what?

You guys are facing off o!
2016 V2.0

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ize-Iyamu Asks Obaseki To Return To APC by Connectiann(f): 6:50pm On Jun 22, 2020
Sharp guy he no want strong contendee

4 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu Asks Obaseki To Return To APC by Minjim: 6:50pm On Jun 22, 2020
Lol!

Obaseki right now

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ize-Iyamu Asks Obaseki To Return To APC by Chapii: 6:50pm On Jun 22, 2020
cheesy Return to a Party with 4 National Chairmen. Ends shall never wonder.

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ize-Iyamu Asks Obaseki To Return To APC by TroubleMaker47(m): 6:51pm On Jun 22, 2020
This fake pastor is a real drug addict!

12 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu Asks Obaseki To Return To APC by datola: 6:51pm On Jun 22, 2020
Comedians!

8 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu Asks Obaseki To Return To APC by Lexusgs430: 6:51pm On Jun 22, 2020
Return to be his deputy...... grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ize-Iyamu Asks Obaseki To Return To APC by Patrioticman007(m): 6:51pm On Jun 22, 2020
Thats too kind of him, by giving his opponent an olive branch. This is the type of politics we need in Nigeria, not politics of hatred, wailers take note.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ize-Iyamu Asks Obaseki To Return To APC by YorubaKinging: 6:52pm On Jun 22, 2020
Return of The European

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu Asks Obaseki To Return To APC by Dididrumz(m): 6:52pm On Jun 22, 2020
WHY

4 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu Asks Obaseki To Return To APC by Dangrace01: 6:52pm On Jun 22, 2020
Hmm

See switching in Nigerian politics one from pdp to apc the other from apc to pdp.

I have a question bothering me. How do I sell this car

1 Share

Re: Ize-Iyamu Asks Obaseki To Return To APC by DarkJeddi(m): 6:53pm On Jun 22, 2020
Jesusloveyou:
And how is that? shocked
Re: Ize-Iyamu Asks Obaseki To Return To APC by FlatSkull: 6:53pm On Jun 22, 2020
He cannot still win
Obaseki has failed!!

5 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu Asks Obaseki To Return To APC by akure1stson: 6:53pm On Jun 22, 2020
lolz...
Re: Ize-Iyamu Asks Obaseki To Return To APC by IMO01: 6:53pm On Jun 22, 2020
Nawa
Re: Ize-Iyamu Asks Obaseki To Return To APC by akilo1: 6:53pm On Jun 22, 2020
Return to APC? Is APC a political party or secret cult?obaseki right now...

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ize-Iyamu Asks Obaseki To Return To APC by DarkJeddi(m): 6:53pm On Jun 22, 2020
Patrioticman007:
Thats kind of him.
Indeed.. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu Asks Obaseki To Return To APC by pirodoshit(m): 6:53pm On Jun 22, 2020
Nor be this one say make dey arrest Obaseki for flaunting the covid 19 guidelines.. how many ppl dey there with am now

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Silifat Sule: Nasarawa First Lady Reading Her Speech With Difficulty (Video) / Throwback Photo Of Kwankwaso And Ganduje In 1999 And 2003 / The Hilux Vans Donated By Toyota Company To MNJTF Against Insurgency. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.