Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,416 members, 7,861,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:40 AM

Ize-Iyamu: I Don’t Need Godfather To Win Edo Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ize-Iyamu: I Don’t Need Godfather To Win Edo Election (15828 Views)

Ize-Iyamu: "I Am A Senior RCCG Pastor, I Preach Every Sunday" / Ize-Iyamu: I Was A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity But Didnt Pour Acid On Anyone / Udom Emmanuel Remains My Governor And A Godfather To My Children, Says Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Don’t Need Godfather To Win Edo Election by pesty100(m): 5:31am On Jun 23, 2020
Another piece of sh1t blowing hot air up our azzes. This politicians are infuriating
Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Don’t Need Godfather To Win Edo Election by jaxxy(m): 5:32am On Jun 23, 2020
Because u cannot win even.
Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Don’t Need Godfather To Win Edo Election by Born2Breed(f): 5:36am On Jun 23, 2020
Koastor and Oshiomole don dey run things way back but they are thieves.
Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Don’t Need Godfather To Win Edo Election by hakeem4(m): 5:46am On Jun 23, 2020
He’s actually just tell this to the media. It would be difficult to win the elections without a Godfather
Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Don’t Need Godfather To Win Edo Election by inereunwa1(m): 5:53am On Jun 23, 2020
fineboynl:
he is deceiving himself. he got that number of votes in 2016 not because edo likes him. he get that on on so many factors. during that 2016 electíon the Edo people hate anything buhari, oshiomohole or APC the hardship was extreme in 2016 when everything skyrocketed. it was on that influence everybody went for PDP. the election was also influence by sharing money to electorate.

this time around they don't want oshiomohole or godfatheism, neither him in person. edos prefer obaseki or PDP at the moment and not him or oshiomohole.

oshiomohole did nothing during his second term. he is only good at making mouth now. but the reality has left him. only depending on using thugs and the military to rigged elections
wish obaseki are we talking about?? OK is it the one who was disqualified from participating in PDP primary??

Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Don’t Need Godfather To Win Edo Election by Arewa1408: 6:05am On Jun 23, 2020
Karlifate:
Good for you!
I won't be surprised IF you start playing this same role you're against.... Just like your 'mentor'.

Imagine the people ruling us... No wonder the whole country is in shambles.
Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Don’t Need Godfather To Win Edo Election by Gandollaar(f): 6:44am On Jun 23, 2020
Heavensent01:
unlike Former Ekiti state deputy Governor confirming that Fayose was his godfather on live interview.

we know na political statement, if Oshiomole don't rally round or APC stakeholders behind you, you can't win APC primary election for real

this is Oshiomole plan, he knows Ize is what he needed to beat Obaseki should be in case he defect, now immediately Obaseki tenure end if he lose the election, Oshiomole will takeover Edo state assembly and this will humbly make Ize Succumb under him because what Ize will do if he win ehn, I doubt Oshiomole can withstand it
Well Ize is not going to win, that's good news for Oshiomole.
Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Don’t Need Godfather To Win Edo Election by Gandollaar(f): 6:45am On Jun 23, 2020
inereunwa1:
wish obaseki are we talking about?? OK is it the one who was disqualified from participating in PDP primary??
You wish.
Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Don’t Need Godfather To Win Edo Election by adenigga(m): 6:59am On Jun 23, 2020
Luckydubby7:

https://punchng.com/i-dont-need-godfather-to-win-edo-election-says-ize-iyamu/

Who are you deceiving? Who brought you in the first instance?

Stop deceiving yourself!!!!

Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Don’t Need Godfather To Win Edo Election by Clothingonline9(m): 7:06am On Jun 23, 2020
Great to hear this man is loved by his people I see power changing hands
Buy Europe and America brands at affordable price
Pant trousers mark spencer 2k,jeans ,chinos and Turkey shirts at affordable price payment on delivery within Lagos and Nationwide delivery.click profile to order
Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Don’t Need Godfather To Win Edo Election by Chiemeka1: 7:22am On Jun 23, 2020
Which church is he pastoring?
Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Don’t Need Godfather To Win Edo Election by Karlifate: 7:24am On Jun 23, 2020
SIONKPO1:
I pity those that this man ministers to in his parish

Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Don’t Need Godfather To Win Edo Election by Strangebuttrue(m): 7:34am On Jun 23, 2020
Karlifate:
Good for you!
I won't be surprised IF you start playing this same role you're against.... Just like your 'mentor'.
He conquered the godfathers in Edo and become the godfather

Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Don’t Need Godfather To Win Edo Election by Adekunlebright(m): 7:35am On Jun 23, 2020
Are you listening to this ingrate?
Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Don’t Need Godfather To Win Edo Election by inereunwa1(m): 7:42am On Jun 23, 2020
Gandollaar:
You wish.

Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Don’t Need Godfather To Win Edo Election by inereunwa1(m): 7:45am On Jun 23, 2020
Strangebuttrue:
and he paid another godfather 6 billion naira just to decamp to PDP!!

Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Don’t Need Godfather To Win Edo Election by Strangebuttrue(m): 7:46am On Jun 23, 2020
inereunwa1:
and he paid another godfather 6 billion naira just to decamp to PDP!!
I am referring to Oshiomole not Obaseki (Papa ajasco)
Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Don’t Need Godfather To Win Edo Election by Karlifate: 7:46am On Jun 23, 2020
Strangebuttrue:
The irony of life.
Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Don’t Need Godfather To Win Edo Election by inereunwa1(m): 7:50am On Jun 23, 2020
Strangebuttrue:
I am referring to Oshiomole not Obaseki (Papa ajasco)
I thought you meant obaseki! is that why you are calling me papa ajasco ??

Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Don’t Need Godfather To Win Edo Election by Thelimitbreaker(m): 7:51am On Jun 23, 2020
Let me be sincere with everyone here, exponential rising without meeting these god-fathers is very elusive cause they've stationed themselves so strategically that you must at some point in your journey meet them. I'm not supporting god-fatherism but i'm saying the bitter-truth. I learnt this during my undergraduate days as a staunch politician. I learnt that most of this politics we glory about foolishly is played behind the scenes. I don't know if this can change. Be ready to be a lone ranger in defeat just like Buhari until he signed a pact with the power-brokers so as to over-whelmingly win the presidential position that has been elusive for many years
Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Don’t Need Godfather To Win Edo Election by Strangebuttrue(m): 7:53am On Jun 23, 2020
inereunwa1:
I thought you meant obaseki! is that why you are calling me papa ajasco ??
I am referring to Obaseki, Obaseki is the next Papa ajasco

Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Don’t Need Godfather To Win Edo Election by Abbamasta(m): 7:55am On Jun 23, 2020
Luckydubby7:

He is standing on a foundation already being laid by oshiomole why he have not make that statement before the primary election, surely, nigerian politicians are the most shameless politicians ever.
Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Don’t Need Godfather To Win Edo Election by tonididdy(m): 8:07am On Jun 23, 2020
grin the things this man has said since he won primaries.... You will know he will not tolerate even half what obaseki tolerated from Oshiomole.

Ize iyamu a Benin man can never take orders from Oshiomole... APC needed to field a Benin man (iyamu) against another Benin man (obaseki) otherwise there was no way they could win obaseki.

Now the man they fielded... Is the wolf in sheep's clothing.
Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Don’t Need Godfather To Win Edo Election by izubext007: 8:07am On Jun 23, 2020
u sure
Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Don’t Need Godfather To Win Edo Election by Insectkiller: 9:58am On Jun 23, 2020
If God says yes, he will win.
Am not sure he is new to running d race for Edo Guber.

I wish him luck
Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Don’t Need Godfather To Win Edo Election by saintaustine(m): 10:40am On Jun 23, 2020
You said you don't need a God father to win Edo Election.

But you needed a God father to win Edo primary.

You needed a God father, who will impose you on Edo people.

You needed a God father, that will make you relevant in Edo APC.
Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Don’t Need Godfather To Win Edo Election by sheyitokz(m): 10:54am On Jun 23, 2020
U go fit talk now narr shebi u don win primary
Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Don’t Need Godfather To Win Edo Election by golddare: 10:59am On Jun 23, 2020
Luckydubby7:

Luckydubby7:

Dont mind Punch, they quoted him out of context. He actually acknowledged Adam's Oshiomole as a force to be reckoned with being a past governor who won the heart of some people "but" he needs more than him because there are lots of leaders that matters just like him.

I think the man is a politician to the core, Obaseki needs to start thinking like politician to win this election otherwise he will loose just the way Fayemi lost despite hard work during his first tenure.

Obaseki should not assume the masses love him.
Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Don’t Need Godfather To Win Edo Election by bejeria101(m): 11:22am On Jun 23, 2020
No be you dem call thief? You dey run ya mouth like tap now.
Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Don’t Need Godfather To Win Edo Election by inereunwa1(m): 11:23am On Jun 23, 2020
Strangebuttrue:
I am referring to Obaseki, Obaseki is the next Papa ajasco
OK

Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Don’t Need Godfather To Win Edo Election by Heavensent01(m): 12:42pm On Jun 23, 2020
Gandollaar:
Well Ize is not going to win, that's good news for Oshiomole.

and I should believe this because you're ?

are you from Edo state?
Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Don’t Need Godfather To Win Edo Election by Charly68: 1:35pm On Jun 23, 2020
Even PDP card carrying members will vote you that we know ..online fans of Obas are just postulating

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Pray APC Remains In Crisis - Wike / June 12 Protesters Will Have Themselves To Blame – Kogi Govt / Lists Of Some Of Tinubu's Companies Aquired After 1999.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.