Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,990 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:22 PM

Ize-Iyamu: I Don’t Need Godfather To Win Edo Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ize-Iyamu: I Don’t Need Godfather To Win Edo Election (15827 Views)

Ize-Iyamu: "I Am A Senior RCCG Pastor, I Preach Every Sunday" / Ize-Iyamu: I Was A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity But Didnt Pour Acid On Anyone / Udom Emmanuel Remains My Governor And A Godfather To My Children, Says Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Don’t Need Godfather To Win Edo Election by anwarajnr: 8:04pm On Jun 23, 2020
The best part of the program was when Seun questioned him on God's position in his ambition since he kept mentioning God's involvement in the result of the primary election and he couldn't say outright that God has promised to give him victory finally.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kidnappers Of Akeredolu’s Chief Of Staff’s Wife Remanded / Jos Burning Now! / Malami Asks Court To Stop Senate Probe Of Maina’s Recall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.