Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,302 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

[video] Lady Fights Boyfriend For Spending N300k She Loaned Him On Other Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [video] Lady Fights Boyfriend For Spending N300k She Loaned Him On Other Girls (621 Views)

Lady Fights Man For Refusing To Pay After Rounds Of Sex (Video) / Lady Fights Boyfriend For Saving Her Number With "Ekuke" (video) / Nigerian Lady Fights Her Friend For Telling Her Boyfriend She’s Cheating (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[video] Lady Fights Boyfriend For Spending N300k She Loaned Him On Other Girls by Princecool147: 11:15pm On Jun 22, 2020
In the early hours of today, a video is rapidly growing viral after two lovers started fighting in public over Three hundred thousand naira in Benue state Nigeria.

In the video, the girl is heard saying she loaned him her hard-earned 300,000 Naira and he spent it on other girls. "It’s either you give me my money or you kill me today" – she added.

After saying that, she continued dragging the boyfriend’s clothes against his warning, and the boyfriend who was holding his peace started laying his hands on her and beating her up.

Watch the video below.

https://www.ohmy9ja.com.ng/2020/06/video-lady-fights-his-boyfriend-in.html?m=1

DO you think she was right to fight her boyfriend over the loan?

Drop your comments below.

Also, like and share this article

Re: [video] Lady Fights Boyfriend For Spending N300k She Loaned Him On Other Girls by AstroG: 12:33am On Jun 23, 2020
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Catching Feelings For Her / 2go Messaging / Big Penis In Just 3 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.