Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Oshiomogho Atogwe Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Oshiomogho Atogwe Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today (15259 Views)

Yakubu Aiyegbeni Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today / Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today / Nnamdi Asomugha Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oshiomogho Atogwe Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today by lalasticlala(m): 8:00am On Jun 23, 2020
Oshiomogho Atogwe Turns 39 Today

Oshiomogho Isaac "O.J." Atogwe (born June 23, 1981) is a Canadian former professional American football free safety who served most recently as the secondary coach for the Memphis Express of the Alliance of American Football (AAF). He was drafted by the St. Louis Rams in the third round of the 2005 NFL Draft. He played college football at Stanford. Atogwe has also played for the Washington Redskins.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oshiomogho_Atogwe

1 Like 5 Shares

Re: Oshiomogho Atogwe Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today by JasonScoolari: 8:11am On Jun 23, 2020
Dis one resemble Gentle Jack, popularly known as "VUGA"

Happy birthday bro.

9 Likes

Re: Oshiomogho Atogwe Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today by hisexcellency34: 8:11am On Jun 23, 2020
Oshiomogho

Is he related to Adams Oshiomhole

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomogho Atogwe Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today by Slawormir: 8:12am On Jun 23, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

This gridiron ehnnn. If you nor never chop well. Nor try am!
I just dey imagine say me go just enter field say na gridiron football i want play after all the weed and Heineken in my system

Happy birthday

But wait o.

Lalastical na the chairman Nairaland land task force on birthday update?

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomogho Atogwe Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today by Iruobean(m): 8:12am On Jun 23, 2020
cheesy
Re: Oshiomogho Atogwe Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today by DoubleEngine007: 8:12am On Jun 23, 2020
When I saw Oshio ,l almost thought it was Oshiomole and Obaseki's news again.. grin

Happy birthday man..

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomogho Atogwe Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today by airminem(f): 8:12am On Jun 23, 2020
La la i greet you cheesy
Re: Oshiomogho Atogwe Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today by Roydozie: 8:12am On Jun 23, 2020
Happy Birthday! Keep the Nigerian Flag flying!
Re: Oshiomogho Atogwe Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:13am On Jun 23, 2020
Olakunle Atogwe cool

O'dua blood!

We are proud of you son cool

You're not one those ipigs rubbing the name of our dear country in the mud. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomogho Atogwe Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today by Micky1903(m): 8:14am On Jun 23, 2020
Like if you believe its oshomole new you intend to read

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomogho Atogwe Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today by skukimania(f): 8:14am On Jun 23, 2020
Oshiomole, Oshiomogho! Our Edo people wetin "Oshio" mean biko?
Re: Oshiomogho Atogwe Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today by mzBEAM(f): 8:15am On Jun 23, 2020
Edo amaka....

Igbo ajoka...

Yorubkwe.......
Re: Oshiomogho Atogwe Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today by DenreleDave(m): 8:15am On Jun 23, 2020
Happy birthday to u

Guys, check my signature and check my post for pics .. Gat sumtin up...
Re: Oshiomogho Atogwe Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today by INTEGRITYA1(m): 8:15am On Jun 23, 2020
Happy Birthday
Re: Oshiomogho Atogwe Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today by iCauseTrouble: 8:15am On Jun 23, 2020
Why are Edo ladies beautiful and their guys like jollof rice pot?
Re: Oshiomogho Atogwe Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today by bastardson: 8:16am On Jun 23, 2020
What is our business ?
Re: Oshiomogho Atogwe Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today by FlatSkull: 8:16am On Jun 23, 2020
Football age
Re: Oshiomogho Atogwe Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today by Kobicove(m): 8:17am On Jun 23, 2020
We don't know him here in Banana Island! undecided
Re: Oshiomogho Atogwe Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today by BigBelleControl(m): 8:17am On Jun 23, 2020
I thought I read Oshiomhole Otoge.

Happy birthday to the NFL player. I don't like this sport for anything especially with the high rate of concussion among the players.
Re: Oshiomogho Atogwe Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today by DenreleDave(m): 8:18am On Jun 23, 2020
FuckTheWorld:
Olakunle Atogwe cool

O'dua blood!

You're not one those ipigs rubbing the name of our dear country in the mud. cheesy

Mynd44 lalasticlala seun rule 2
Re: Oshiomogho Atogwe Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today by Obierika(m): 8:18am On Jun 23, 2020
FlatSkull:
Football age

You think he's in Nigeria where you can falsify important info? cheesy
Re: Oshiomogho Atogwe Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today by vick00(m): 8:18am On Jun 23, 2020
ntin concern me about his birthday. is he going to give us money?

well, i blame the jobless man that posted this thread who is only worthy of posting irrelevant shit.
Re: Oshiomogho Atogwe Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today by TheSparrow: 8:19am On Jun 23, 2020
Hello Nairalanders.

We are conducting a survey in an effort to research rape attitudes among Nigerians.

The survey is completely anonymous and it seeks to study attitudes about rape and rape tolerance among Nigerians regarding rape in light of recent rapes in the country. The survey asks questions about rape in general and what you think can be done to tackle the menace of rape in Nigeria.

Your contribution will be vital and will help us provide data backed advice to the government and all stakeholders.

Kindly click on the link below to participate in the survey.

Click Here To Participate in The Rape Attitudes Survey

Thank you.
Re: Oshiomogho Atogwe Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today by Roon9(m): 8:19am On Jun 23, 2020
Who else read "Oshiomole" grin

1 Like

Re: Oshiomogho Atogwe Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today by Greenpace214(f): 8:21am On Jun 23, 2020
Re: Oshiomogho Atogwe Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today by Exmilitant(m): 8:21am On Jun 23, 2020
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIGERIAN-CANADIAN-AMERICAN. I wonder which country will boast of him the most?

1 Like

Re: Oshiomogho Atogwe Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today by majamajic(m): 8:23am On Jun 23, 2020
FuckTheWorld:
Olakunle Atogwe cool

O'dua blood!

Like husspuppi them

1 Like

Re: Oshiomogho Atogwe Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:23am On Jun 23, 2020
DenreleDave:

Myǹd44 lalasticlaIa ṣeun rule 2
Lol!
Are you so jobless?

Rule 2 kee u dier

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Help Explain This Handicap 1(0) In 1xbet / Kelechi Iheanacho: Nigeria Coach Questions Striker's Commitment / Nigeria Remembers Sam Okwaraji At Cup Games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.