Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,139 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

How To Get A Paypal Account In Nigeria For Your Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Get A Paypal Account In Nigeria For Your Business (14162 Views)

How To Pay Online By Paypal Without Having A Paypal Account / Step-by-step Guide To Own And Verify A Paypal Account yourself Here In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get A Paypal Account In Nigeria For Your Business by bignaija(m): 2:34pm On Jan 28, 2011
sign up at Graphcard and VTN.Graphcard will help you create the virtual card and a US address with a phone number while VTN will help you add money/fund to your graphcard account.you must also change your your nigerian ip address to us ip address before you sign up at paypal.please comment on this .
Re: How To Get A Paypal Account In Nigeria For Your Business by larryhomie(m): 2:42am On Jan 29, 2011
For some reason, i have told Nigerians to forget paypal. I can guve you an efficient service that would guarantee you a US bank account and a verified paypal account but the issue is that Nigerians love chasing irrelevancies. People who have not made any money are looking for paypal. Whatever it is, i advise that you run away from graphcard. Its long story and they charge much.

Check www.usbank-nonresidents.com
Re: How To Get A Paypal Account In Nigeria For Your Business by bignaija(m): 3:50am On Jan 29, 2011
we have to pay for that na wah ,
Re: How To Get A Paypal Account In Nigeria For Your Business by missylizzy(f): 7:58am On Jan 29, 2011
Guyz i'm serious i nid to get a paypal account make una show me the way.
Re: How To Get A Paypal Account In Nigeria For Your Business by larryhomie(m): 10:39pm On Jan 29, 2011
on my website at www.usbank-nonresidents.com, its about 2500 or 3000 but i would give it for 1000 naira because the market is saturated.

Goodluck

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Paypal Account In Nigeria For Your Business by maybrowne(m): 6:21pm On Nov 05, 2011
You see i get surprised when i see people talking about things they hardly know about like they are gurus well am not absolutely one but am not in any way a novice and if you really need help i can,i am not some one who will ask for your money only to fail you NO.So what am i talking about,concerning PAYPAL
Do you know that changing your i.p is not really the thing that stops PayPal from from getting you

See i recently opened and verified a PayPal for a friend,told him all the necessary information,and steps
but guess what 3 weeks later why he had his account blocked,did i hear you ask why,he failed to follow one of the steps i told him.
Now from my research i found out that PayPal has been more of a trouble to many people especially does who need it for making money and paying for products that seem very important to them.
To make things easy for both of us i will be revealing things like,
[list]
[li]THE DO AND DON'T OF PAYPAL[/li]
[li]the times to which are the safest to asses PayPal[/li]
[/list]all this and more you will have the opportunity of getting in my new blog,softandated..com so what i will advice of you if to sign up or subscribe so you do not miss any of my post inthe nearest future,beleive me i will be giving out this info's for free and many more.Catch you there.

MURPHY BROWNE.
MAKING MONEY MATTERS
Re: How To Get A Paypal Account In Nigeria For Your Business by arbitrage: 9:54pm On Nov 05, 2011
What is the way forward without asking for payment from people for the info?
Re: How To Get A Paypal Account In Nigeria For Your Business by HECTORBOSS(m): 1:59pm On Nov 06, 2011
There is a lot of problem here? The truth is the alternatives you have will go a long way to do what paypal
will not but the competition is still bigger than them all because most of those sites will only receive money on your
behalf or pay you via paypal.

Checkout this alternatives if they can be of help Here: http://www.internetbizjunkie.com/2011/10/6-best-paypal-alternatives.html
Re: How To Get A Paypal Account In Nigeria For Your Business by JAZES(m): 12:31pm On Dec 07, 2011
I use to think having a verified Paypal account here in Nigeria is a mirage until i stumbled
on how to do easily without having your account blocked.
We will be launching the service on our website starting from next week. We will help you
to open and verify your account and also help you fund it.
Visit us today: www.swiftecurrency.com
Re: How To Get A Paypal Account In Nigeria For Your Business by HolyTrader: 7:35am On Dec 14, 2011
Okay, Cool! You get Paypal. The issue is: most Sellers will refuse to ship to your location which is Nigeria. The whole issue is much more than just buying. You buy, but nobody wants to ship to your GF/BS country. What will you do about that?
Re: How To Get A Paypal Account In Nigeria For Your Business by JAZES(m): 8:33am On Dec 14, 2011
HolyTrader:

Okay, Cool! You get Paypal. The issue is: most Sellers will refuse to ship to your location which is Nigeria. The whole issue is much more than just buying. You buy, but nobody wants to ship to your GF/BS country. What will you do about that?

Its simple, just let them ship the products to the house of a relative or to
shipping company that brings products to Nigeria, then they help you bring it to Nigeria.

Thats how i bring my stuffs down here. The shipping company i use is Grandbell by name.
You can do a google search on them.
Re: How To Get A Paypal Account In Nigeria For Your Business by legalwealth(m): 6:59am On Oct 17, 2012
bignaija: sign up at Graphcard and VTN.Graphcard will help you create the virtual card and a US address with a phone number while VTN will help you add money/fund to your graphcard account.you must also change your your nigerian ip address to us ip address before you sign up at paypal.please comment on this .

Read Here Are 4 Amazing Secrets Of What People Are Missing Without PayPal at

https://www.nairaland.com/1064102/here-4-amazing-secrets-what and

How To Own A Verified & Functional Paypal Account As A Nigerian here

https://www.nairaland.com/1060150/how-own-verified-functional-paypal

OR as well read up
www.nairaland.com/1040559/anyone-open-verified-paypal-account where I answered and posted alot about PayPal.

You will be amazed and your problem of PayPal will be solved.

Just try to scroll through and read the threads.
Best of luck...
Re: How To Get A Paypal Account In Nigeria For Your Business by debadest: 8:44pm On Oct 23, 2012
Folks dont be deceived by anyone who tells you they can setup paypal account for you living in Nigeria and you can actually use it in Nigeria to get goods. Its all lies. Paypal will not work if you live in Nigeria and expect to get your goods delivered to Nigeria. Itried and later realized the best way is using MicoStar Mall www.micostarmall.com. They are acctaully the company that both paypal and most US/Europe stores partnered with to deliver services to reach out to customers living in Africa.Their head office is in Florida and they have branch offices in Nigeria.
MicoStar Mall (www.micostarmall.com). They are really good and been rated by Google and customers the best and safest place for people living in Nigeria and Africa to shop online and receive their goods directly from US,Europe and Asia. I use them alot.Good luck with your shopping.
Re: How To Get A Paypal Account In Nigeria For Your Business by leopromz: 7:36am On Dec 31, 2012
IF IT IS OWNING PAYPAL ACCOUNT IN NIGERIA AND BEING IN FULL CONTROL OF IT ==> LIKE TO WITHDRAW FUNDS FROM YOUR ACCOUNT AND TO LEARN HOW TO PREVENT PAYPAL'S LIMITATIONS, www.pay101pal.com IS YOUR BEST BET FOR THAT.
Re: How To Get A Paypal Account In Nigeria For Your Business by leopromz: 9:55am On Jan 10, 2013
DON'T CREATE A PAYPAL ACCOUNT WITHOUT SEEING THIS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aL16yLN2b-4

OR GO TO PPAL.TK
I GOT MY PP ACCOUNT REGISTERED AND VERIFIED BY GOING THRU THIS VIDEO FIRST!!!!
CHECK IT OUT
Re: How To Get A Paypal Account In Nigeria For Your Business by ugolucas: 6:49pm On Apr 02, 2013
I changed my story a few months ago. Now Its history. Until you know how important it is, you wouldn't appreciate it.

Tell me any major business that can be done without PayPal! The sooner the subject is clear to you,
the quicker you'll want to visit this website...

http://www.cashbarrier.com

Making money online can be a really hard thing to do considering all one has to do to make money online;
Write articles, advertize on classifieds, social networking, social bookmarking, PayPal issues, networking
and co. It truly can be a lot to do. Especially with PayPal issues, after you have finally succeeded in
getting things done online. Without PayPal, at some point, you'll always get stock somewhere!

PayPal has generated the biggest money making barrier for Nigerians doing business online. But the rescure is here.

This is a secret I never like to reveal because I enjoy making business off those who pay me to buy things with
my PayPal especially for "Fiverrs". Using PayPal in Nigeria is "real". No IPs, No softwares. Just your modern, mobile phone or Pc and you become a paypal account owner.

If you are ready to own your own personal paypal account and not all the crap people put up here and there on the internet, do business in Nigeria, from Nigeria and anywhere with your paypal account, then...RUN, DRIVE or FLY
to this ONLY website.

NOTICE: Only 40 people are needed and will get their account before the service is stopped or concludeed!

Visit Now: http://www.cashbarrier.com
Re: How To Get A Paypal Account In Nigeria For Your Business by iretunde(m): 7:52pm On Jul 04, 2013
Yes, the time is now that we must all tell our self that graphcard is story and now a better way of making money online with paypal verified and collected without haslles. I guess some people will not say it is a scam. I opened a verified paypal account for this company of mine www.siaherbal. and also a verified US bank account while I am still here in Nigeria residing. If you want to confirm che k the website out and visit the order page, I know you will surprise of what you will see, and that is working and valid US bank statement in my name, which you can make a direct deposit into the account and as well as paying into the paypal which is also a verified one.

Re: How To Get A Paypal Account In Nigeria For Your Business by randwise(m): 5:32pm On Aug 05, 2013
Enough of all this guyz. I have an ebook on how u can
open a paypal account even
though u are a Nigerian and u will
not get banned!
I am selling it for just N1000
only ..N500 X 2... In the ebook u will get a bonus of how u can make
almost N600,000 in just three
months through recharge card
business! It is there in the paypal
guide for free!.
If u are interested in buying the ebook, u can call or sms my
nos.08131137576. So i will give u
the payment details and tell u what
next to do. U will not change ur ip
to open it and u won't do much
work!!!!.
Re: How To Get A Paypal Account In Nigeria For Your Business by dremmy: 11:13pm On Sep 27, 2013
Well...micostarmall atleast worked. All the other posts are like ways to get a buoy cut and i've tried them and they didnt work.
Re: How To Get A Paypal Account In Nigeria For Your Business by Nobody: 1:48am On Sep 28, 2013
For the U.S Number, you can get it yourself at http://www.usacallsms.com
Re: How To Get A Paypal Account In Nigeria For Your Business by randwise(m): 5:57am On Sep 28, 2013
websolushun: For the U.S Number, you can get it yourself at usacallsms.com
Thanks for the info jare.
Re: How To Get A Paypal Account In Nigeria For Your Business by presegsADESIDA(m): 10:33pm On Sep 28, 2013
websolushun: For the U.S Number, you can get it yourself at usacallsms.com

Great and I've as well written a step by step E~book on that.
Re: How To Get A Paypal Account In Nigeria For Your Business by Help4rmme2u(m): 1:03am On Nov 02, 2013
opening a paypal account in nigeria is forbiden by paypay.com inc us. buh there are soom tips we use to open a verified paypal account here,this was provided to us by webmasters....... to cut the long story short we in the blogosphere makes use of paypal to traffic our site, to open a paypal with us might cost you more but if u want our e-book which u might find difficult to make use of except if you are used to some online terminologies..... for more check the signature and give us a call.....
Re: How To Get A Paypal Account In Nigeria For Your Business by presegsADESIDA(m): 9:05am On Nov 02, 2013
Help4rmme2u: opening a paypal account in nigeria is forbiden by paypay.com inc us. buh there are soom tips we use to open a verified paypal account here,this was provided to us by webmasters....... to cut the long story short we in the blogosphere makes use of paypal to traffic our site, to open a paypal with us might cost you more but[b] if u want our e-book which u might find difficult to make use of except if you are used to some online terminologies[/b]..... for more check the signature and give us a call.....

You are a big liar.There is nothing like it being difficult to open a PayPal account by oneself.
It is as easy as ABC with the right tools.You can preview what server123 said above about my e-book and guides.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Owners Of The World Bank/IMF / Top 7 Apps To Refer And Earn / Tayo Aderinokun And Segun Agbaje Photo!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.