Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,540 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

Before You Pay That Malaysia Agent Read This - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Before You Pay That Malaysia Agent Read This (12505 Views)

Nigerians Protesting Right Now In Malaysia / Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information / Will You Pay To Visit Historic Sites In Yoruba Land? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before You Pay That Malaysia Agent Read This by steve13(m): 8:26am On Jan 30, 2011
Rr
Re: Before You Pay That Malaysia Agent Read This by iz2much: 10:21am On Jan 30, 2011
steve_101:

Suxes my brother what will I say,many are called but very few are choosen,some people are all over europe looking for air fare to come how,even in korea,china,singapore,thailand,yet some people are bringing cars from all this place too,blessing of God is head by head,thank God for his blessing over me and it will reamain permenent in Jesua name,am acturally in church right now worshiping HIM.

Brozzz u try no be small.
steve_101:

Where I came from,its an abomination to carry last,i no fit,@nevachange I comend your attempt of looking for a job,KL and environs are filled up,maximize ya search,every body buys laptop at low yat plaza at jalan bukit bitang but I buy from a company as far as batu cave,the indian owner bacame my friend,the guy is too rich,deals on :stuff; but covers up with laptop and rams there by making him sell too cheap,life is all about information,be informed in malaysia and u re made.

Thanks for the ginger and spicy. ur head is there
Re: Before You Pay That Malaysia Agent Read This by steve13(m): 11:00am On Jan 30, 2011
Rr
Re: Before You Pay That Malaysia Agent Read This by Phony200(m): 11:03am On Jan 30, 2011
eghost247:

Friend of mine went there came back  so fast it was unbelievable

It's very believable! Anyone that runs to a strange land suddenly and unprepared will run back to MMA so fast it'll be unbelievable.

steve_101:

U know the bible says ,,,, Except the Lord watch over the city,the watchman waketh but in vain,the tool of weakness is complain,am thinking of coming to malaysia to deliver a spech,guys should I come?
venue sunway piramid
Topic:MY MALAYSIAN STORY,
Malay guys is it gonna work? Maybe I can do it for the sake of nairaland which I joined this year,
U no I never mention that I came to malaysia with a fake visa which an agent gave to me,I paid him a heavy fee,route me tru singapore. ,4 days in singapore I left and few mins later I land at LCCT airport malaysia and the Story began, ,always use your brain,think of wat is missing and what u can provide,pray and saprate laibilities from assets,apply some principles and u must make it even in the village.

Lol
Re: Before You Pay That Malaysia Agent Read This by eghost247(m): 1:05pm On Jan 30, 2011
Phony200:

It's very believable! Anyone that runs to a strange land suddenly and unprepared will run back to MMA so fast it'll be unbelievable.

Lol
Yeah word!!!!
Re: Before You Pay That Malaysia Agent Read This by suxes2005(m): 1:10pm On Jan 30, 2011
Hmnnnnn
iz2much, wat kicking brotherly? still xpectin
some msg as per the other level,

@Steve, i just implore you to say whatever you know
and the truth. May God help you

@all, I want to agree with Steve's thinking,
if you look very well, you will still find something
to do.

Me as a person, if i go to any country other than Nigeria
where I always have bad internet or epileptic one
each time I am working online, I can go to school and same
time earn money online: Not fraud ooo. we call it internet marketing

SHALOM
Re: Before You Pay That Malaysia Agent Read This by youngmayor(m): 4:43pm On Jan 30, 2011
@steve101, abeg add me , been online waiting for you
Re: Before You Pay That Malaysia Agent Read This by steve13(m): 4:45pm On Jan 30, 2011
Send me ur I'd again,icouldnt find it here.
Re: Before You Pay That Malaysia Agent Read This by steve13(m): 4:46pm On Jan 30, 2011
Or email it. steveson26@yahoo.com
Re: Before You Pay That Malaysia Agent Read This by youngmayor(m): 4:46pm On Jan 30, 2011
b4limits4real@yahoo.com
Re: Before You Pay That Malaysia Agent Read This by youngmayor(m): 4:50pm On Jan 30, 2011
i am using a pc, how do i add you
Re: Before You Pay That Malaysia Agent Read This by steve13(m): 4:54pm On Jan 30, 2011
Rr
Re: Before You Pay That Malaysia Agent Read This by youngmayor(m): 4:57pm On Jan 30, 2011
hw about facebook, gimme your id so i can add you, the bbm said i must download the applicatiomn first before i can add you and there is no bbm for pc
Re: Before You Pay That Malaysia Agent Read This by steve13(m): 4:59pm On Jan 30, 2011
Ok mayor let's chat tomorow but add me on facebook with my email steveson26@yahoo.com
Re: Before You Pay That Malaysia Agent Read This by chamber2(m): 8:05pm On Jan 30, 2011
.Yes,I live in cheras.What i can say is that Malaysia is a good country but not for Africans, not to even talk of Nigerians.There are no jobs and most Nigerians get rejected several times in most schools. Africans rarely get work permit,unless you are a high level professional.The only cheap thing here is water and maybe transportation.Most Africans here are into internet scams(99%) and women into prostitution(90%). Our guys are fully into these Indonesian and philipine ladies,i pray they don't contract HIV  because its prevalence rate is high in Malaysia,even though there are no official statistics to that effect.Most Africans here are already frustrated and the rate of ignorance among them is (80%),even though everybody claims to be a student.

There are alot of things to write about,this is just an insight. I rarely have time.
Re: Before You Pay That Malaysia Agent Read This by steve13(m): 10:06pm On Jan 30, 2011
Rr
Re: Before You Pay That Malaysia Agent Read This by chamber2(m): 12:34pm On Jan 31, 2011
@steve_101
The fact that i live in cheras doesn't mean i dont know what is going on in other places.I move around and often hangout with my friends from Malaysia,Singapore,Iran,Cameroun etc.I have been to mostly all the good places in KL.So I am well informed.

Your case could be one in every 100 Nigerian.
Re: Before You Pay That Malaysia Agent Read This by nevachange(f): 4:41pm On Jan 31, 2011
@chamber, you should read thru the desperate convincing act, if he is not an agent of the devil and malaysiayou should ask him wat is in for him  grin grin grin grinadios grin grin, 99 percent of guys that say there is legit business in malaysia are agents that feed of young boy and girls ignorance, just know wheat you are getting into, internat is the best tool shocked
Re: Before You Pay That Malaysia Agent Read This by suxes2005(m): 5:58pm On Jan 31, 2011
I still say this, if you open your eye
well, you wiill see opportunity.

Internet is there for you: there are
legal works u can do online and earn
good money even more than yahoo boys
earn.

i have seen someone sell a site for N25m
and he only worked on it for 6-8 months
meanwhile he has other earnings like
$23000 so its up to you

SHALOM
Re: Before You Pay That Malaysia Agent Read This by steve13(m): 6:09pm On Jan 31, 2011
Rr
Re: Before You Pay That Malaysia Agent Read This by Pennywise(m): 6:30pm On Jan 31, 2011
Niiice. Those of us who have been Malaysia blind are beginning to see
Re: Before You Pay That Malaysia Agent Read This by eghost247(m): 7:12pm On Jan 31, 2011
Would Rather Stay in eastern europe than malayasia smiley
Re: Before You Pay That Malaysia Agent Read This by steve13(m): 8:35pm On Jan 31, 2011
Some are even tired of staying in the US,traveling is not for every body,u must be very wise to make it in another man's country.

2 Likes

Re: Before You Pay That Malaysia Agent Read This by reindeer: 9:09pm On Jan 31, 2011
All these agents every care about is making their own money, if the place is that rosy why dem no stay there?
Abeg!
Look before leaping, dont listen to agents, the OP don tell una the truth so anyone wey listen to am na im get wahala.
Malaysia better pass nija, yet dem dey here dey peddle bizness for Nairaland cheesy
Re: Before You Pay That Malaysia Agent Read This by steve13(m): 11:59pm On Jan 31, 2011
Rr
Re: Before You Pay That Malaysia Agent Read This by eghost247(m): 1:54am On Feb 01, 2011
Malaysia? seriously?
Re: Before You Pay That Malaysia Agent Read This by nevachange(f): 2:46am On Feb 01, 2011
@steve101, now you are begining to say the truth, i tot you said it was only car rental, what the guys are doing at sunway on tueday is pure sodomy,(vanity fair,paradise, N.A.k.e.d girls every where, that is wat you call job,  you and i know that that is wasting ones life, about your book, try this , "how i managed to decieve and useless a whole lotta people, gays like you piss me offf, car rental and indoniesia chick my fooooooooooottt, indonesia and filipinos , i dont know who has the worst sluts or veneral disease rate, you cant fool guys like us, wen my agent was feeding me all this story, i tell the guy,  cool cool cool"oboy cool down , na admission dey carry me go there , you no need to paint am wit sugar, google,yahoo,bing,wikipedia[/sub], we know the truth you cant sell us lies, good luck on your book , hope it is pirated and you dont get a penny,  angry angry angry angryyou no even mention india girls(hot) or arab girls(hottest) or french(hotter),, indonesia of all places, indonesia has one  the cheapest labor [sub]just for the records, the people remaining in indonesia are the ones the embassy refuse to give visa out,  grin grin grin, i bet  this guy isn't in Malaysia as we speak, fagggg
Re: Before You Pay That Malaysia Agent Read This by steve13(m): 5:56am On Feb 01, 2011
Rr
Re: Before You Pay That Malaysia Agent Read This by steve13(m): 6:11am On Feb 01, 2011
Nevachange is looking for hot girls,this na person wey go survive?abajo! I don't bank liabilities,I go for things that moves life forward.
Re: Before You Pay That Malaysia Agent Read This by eghost247(m): 6:45am On Feb 01, 2011
steve_101:

You are frustrated,why admission no carry you go Canada or Australia?people like hmm it takes a lot for them to make it in life ,no initiative come which state are u from in Naija,I knew a guy called shola,because of wat he was making in Malaysia he visited the Uk and still came back to Malaysia,I don't even want to do visa for nah,that's not what I do and will never be,u must be ready before jumping into the air plane ,I ve been to 11 countries on business trip and there is no where u can do the things you do in Malaysia,a country where the house rent is as low as 400 usd for an expensive condominium ,in puchong apartments are usd 300 and below,in damansara the high quality pilangi utama(google) is going for 400 usd and below,that type is more usd 1800 in Chicago,usd3000 in Dubai,usd2000 or more in Singapore,up to usd 3000 in Tokyo ,in Manchester it will be like £300 /week, my people suffer because of lack of knowledge,if I open your eyes to many things to do in Malaysia ,I bet you ,, you will start crying,I have a friend ,Dan he lives in jalan ipoh,he ve been in Malaysia for 8 years,lives in posh apartment,has a company in KL and pinang,I have another friend ,Emanuel he lives usj 2 (subang jaya)he sealed a deal on bonny light crude between petronas/NNPC,he made more than $250,000, anyway am not even talking to nevachange cos I know his type,what u said about Tuesday night at sunway made me believe u ve not been there before,u ve not,that's the place people that knows what's hang out every Tuesday,Nigerians,go and peep there and see if u won't use your two hands to carry your head,as for my girl hahaha she is cooperate lawyer,deals on company to company business deals,in 2008 she got a cut of $200,000 in a company to company coal deal and ve been making more,at 30 she is able to own a law firm that has six lawyers on its pay roll, as for my book hehehe is going to be a best seller,people like napoleon hill,Robert kiyosaki are my role model,am already an inspirational speaker, u must see the reason to remain a life when you are with me @ ALL ,THINK AND GROW RICH.
COME TAKE IT EASY JOOR MALAYSIA MALAYSIA YOUR JUST MAKING IT SOUND LIKE SOMETHING BIG
abeg wetin dey Malaysia
wey people dey suffer u advising people to come to Malaysia to do what?
what business are u doing
are u working with your degree? or some sort of qualification
are u not being harassed everyday
u didn't even advice them to go to better European countries ur talking Malaysia
can someone take asslyum their if your visa expires?
and please list the 11countries u have been to
Malaysia so we should all run to Malaysia?
Re: Before You Pay That Malaysia Agent Read This by steve13(m): 6:56am On Feb 01, 2011
Rr
Re: Before You Pay That Malaysia Agent Read This by eghost247(m): 7:07am On Feb 01, 2011
Guy abeg make we hear word
stop talking about Malaysia
people there are suffering
do u know how many Nigerians are in Malaysia prisons
please stop saying thrash
i wasn't  saying Serbia was good
but compared to Malaysia
oh we both know that now in Malaysia
almost all black people their are suspects
even if  your making your money legally or not
u should hide your head in shame
and stop bragging here about Malaysia
saying poo
why dont u go to china
to buy good if u want to do that?
u have been to 11countries
and your stil living in Malaysia
that is a big fat lie

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Need Help On Ethiopia Visa - Very Very Urgent Please! / Strange Birds Attack Five Planes Carrying Christians In China (photos) / Flights To Barbados / Jamaica From West Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.