Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,848 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

Anpp Guber Flagbearer Murdered In Borno State. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anpp Guber Flagbearer Murdered In Borno State. (1531 Views)

FLASHBACK 2007: You Stabbed Me In The Back, Buhari Accuses ANPP Leaders / Buhari, Others Approve CPC Merger With ACN, ANPP / PDP, ANPP, Slam Okorocha For Closing Schools, Markets For Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anpp Guber Flagbearer Murdered In Borno State. by maga1: 4:57pm On Jan 28, 2011
It is confirmed that the man preparing to takeover the helm of affairs in borno state has been murdered. Right now as i am typing the state is on fire. It is widely believed that the murdered ANPP guber candidate was imposed on the party members by the present governor.

Source: i am presently in borno state
Re: Anpp Guber Flagbearer Murdered In Borno State. by maga1: 5:01pm On Jan 28, 2011
More report coming ur way as the development unfolds.
Re: Anpp Guber Flagbearer Murdered In Borno State. by EzeUche2(m): 5:02pm On Jan 28, 2011
I actually believe you. This is not the first time a poster on Nairaland had the news before the news outlet.
Re: Anpp Guber Flagbearer Murdered In Borno State. by chosen04(f): 5:07pm On Jan 28, 2011
Its well expected. Life is worth nothing in the curse country called niGERia.
Re: Anpp Guber Flagbearer Murdered In Borno State. by biggy87: 5:15pm On Jan 28, 2011
@Chosen, the whole world is on fire, not only Nigeria. Pray for ur country and stop condemning. Do u knw wat is happening in Tunisia, Egypt, haiti, cote d voir.
Re: Anpp Guber Flagbearer Murdered In Borno State. by Tsiya(m): 5:48pm On Jan 28, 2011
From BBC Hausa

An kashe dan takarar gwamnan ANPP a Borno
Wasu 'yan bindiga sun harbe dan takarar gwamnan jihar Borno na jam'iyyar ANPP Modu Fannami Gubio, tare da wasu mutane hudu har lahira.

Maharan sun bude wa dan siyasar wuta ne bayan kammala sallar Juma'a, yayin da yake ganawa da jama'a a kofar gidan mahaifinsa.

Wasu mutanen hudu ciki har da tsohon shugaban Karamar Hukumar Ngala - wanda kani ne ga gwamnan jihar Ali Madu Sharif da wani karamin yaro da kuma mai wanke takalmi, duka sun hallaka a harin.

Alhaji Modu Fannami Gubio, shi ne wanda gwamnan jihar ke marawa baya domin ya gaje shi a zaben da za a gudanar a watan Afrilu.

An dade ana fama da tashin hankali a jihar ta Maiduguri wanda ake alakanta wa da kungiyar Boko Haram.

Amma wakiliyar BBC a jihar Bilkisu Babangida, ta ce ana alakanta wannan da ma kashe-kashen baya-bayan nan da siyasa

http://www.bbc.co.uk/hausa/news/2011/01/110128_madu_killing.shtml
Re: Anpp Guber Flagbearer Murdered In Borno State. by chosen04(f): 5:59pm On Jan 28, 2011
biggy87:

@Chosen, the whole world is on fire, not only Nigeria. Pray for your country and stop condemning. Do u knw wat is happening in Tunisia, Egypt, haiti, cote d voir.

I should STILL pray for the curse called niGERia? God forbid!

I started praying for the curse since the 1980s and she has being getting worse after each praying session. Thus, giving me the honest opinion that God is no longer interested in this forced marriage between light and darkness . . . . . . . . . . . .

biggy8, i think you should better be asking God for his will to be done in niGERia, rather than to continue forcing the rejected country on God for betterment that will never happen.
Re: Anpp Guber Flagbearer Murdered In Borno State. by chosen04(f): 6:10pm On Jan 28, 2011
Tunisia ====== if niGERia has 10% of the infrasturcture that Tunisia has, then no body will be complaining of bad leadership in this country.

Egypt=======if niGERia has 10% of the infrasturcture that Egypt has, then will be no need for 7 point agenda of your present govt.

haiti=======The pros in Haiti is less man made than we have in niGERia. moreover, to Who much is given, much more will be expected. This cursed counrty is too blessed for you to be comparing it with Haiti. God must be angry when a prince stoops too low to be compared with a slave.

cote d voire======= Most things that we desire to death in niGERia is even taken for granted in that country, Like Electricity, Good road, hospital etc.
Re: Anpp Guber Flagbearer Murdered In Borno State. by chosen04(f): 6:36pm On Jan 28, 2011
Its now confirmed . . . . . . . . .
Re: Anpp Guber Flagbearer Murdered In Borno State. by maga1: 12:36am On Jan 29, 2011
update: it is reported that about seven or more people were killed in the incident including the younger brother of the state governor. From the look of things on the ground we the pple living in borno know this is the handi work of the boko haram. The group has sworn that they will kill the present governor and his cohorts and make sure they drag his body on the street. I think the game has just begun. If y'all could remember it started with the killing of the state chairman of ANPP sometimes last year and now it has been extended down to the house of the state governor. One major problem is that the governor is running the state like a family affairs, he wanted to impose his late younger brother as the ANPP gubernatorial aspirant of the state but due to stiff opposition from within the party he was left with no choice but to drop the idea of using his younger brother and he now came up with the idea of imposing the late aspirant (whom is his cousin) on the party. Mind you, he (the current governor) is running for the post of senate while his wife is running for the state house of assembly. He (the present governor) is a greedy bast.e.rd that needs to get the fvck out of the govt. He deserve it now lets see who he is going to bring out as the next guber aspirant for ANPP.

on the other hand it could be that other political heavyweights are trying to use the boko haram situation to cause problem and make it look like a cover up. I STAND TO BE CORRECTED. THIS IS IMO

(1) (Reply)

Did Pastor Bakare Actually Say This About Buhari? / Blood And Oil Trailer - Bbc - In The Niger Delta / The Unofficial Video Of The Biafra Protest In Australia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.