Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Osun: Wife Damages Husband’s Genitals Over Infidelity - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Osun: Wife Damages Husband’s Genitals Over Infidelity (65843 Views)

Man Beats His Wife, Breaks Her Lower Jaw, Damages Her Left Eye In Adamawa (Pix) / Infidelity: Wives, Mistresses’ Fights Get Messier, Spill To Social Media (pics) / 88-year-old Man Seeks Divorce From 55-year-old Wife Over Infidelity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun: Wife Damages Husband’s Genitals Over Infidelity by earnit1: 5:43pm On Jun 23, 2020
ye
Re: Osun: Wife Damages Husband’s Genitals Over Infidelity by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 23, 2020
Burntcoal:
I don't know y I kip laughing. I don't even know wat to say
lol. cheesy cheesy

Even men don't believe his side of the story.

I wish the man swift recovery.
Re: Osun: Wife Damages Husband’s Genitals Over Infidelity by hammer3: 5:46pm On Jun 23, 2020
Ishilove:

I was just kidding. The balls are for _fondling, not for tugging like you're drawing tiger generator rope.

Actually, the balls are best left alone.

The dick is King.
Re: Osun: Wife Damages Husband’s Genitals Over Infidelity by Perfecttouchade: 5:47pm On Jun 23, 2020
Baba oni baba..o fo baba ni scrotum. Women these days ehn, someone said "guard thy scrotum" when it comes to an altercation with a woman. Oh our mothers try o

1 Like

Re: Osun: Wife Damages Husband’s Genitals Over Infidelity by Roozzaay(m): 5:48pm On Jun 23, 2020
Babymamas:
why mention my name
It wasn't intentional, but could be a beautiful coincidence, one of these days, I'll be needing a babymama and you might be my plug
Re: Osun: Wife Damages Husband’s Genitals Over Infidelity by fredpeter(m): 5:48pm On Jun 23, 2020
Please we nova recover from the other marriage wahala wey man chuk im wife knife still drink sniper like say na kunu
Re: Osun: Wife Damages Husband’s Genitals Over Infidelity by Babymamas(f): 5:50pm On Jun 23, 2020
Roozzaay:

It wasn't intentional, but could be a beautiful coincidence, one of these days, I'll be needing a babymama and you might be my plug
it's okay, fingers crossed

1 Like

Re: Osun: Wife Damages Husband’s Genitals Over Infidelity by Ladycewhy(f): 5:50pm On Jun 23, 2020
Bursted balls , popped like a balloon.
Re: Osun: Wife Damages Husband’s Genitals Over Infidelity by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 23, 2020
wetin you gain undecided... Nigerian prison will humble her! Sho lohun stupid ni

Re: Osun: Wife Damages Husband’s Genitals Over Infidelity by TemmyT002(m): 5:57pm On Jun 23, 2020
thorpido:
See talk.'A lady brought food for him'.

Lmao. You sef see am
Re: Osun: Wife Damages Husband’s Genitals Over Infidelity by Hathor5(f): 5:58pm On Jun 23, 2020
I was scared to open this thread in case they attached pictures.

*phew*
Re: Osun: Wife Damages Husband’s Genitals Over Infidelity by tydi(m): 6:00pm On Jun 23, 2020
Openbusiness:
kikikiki grin marriage is sweet oh, just marry a white European woman

May you live long. Amen

1 Like

Re: Osun: Wife Damages Husband’s Genitals Over Infidelity by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 23, 2020
Aiiiiiiiiinnnnn
Re: Osun: Wife Damages Husband’s Genitals Over Infidelity by Millenniumlady(f): 6:03pm On Jun 23, 2020
longetivity:
i will neva marry, babymama is the code
Baby mama ko baby papa ni mtcheeeeeeeeeeew don't go and get married you think you're doing me.... You're doing yourself undecided
Re: Osun: Wife Damages Husband’s Genitals Over Infidelity by johnjohnson(m): 6:03pm On Jun 23, 2020
iPrevail:
So this man went to this woman's father and paid "bride price" so he could have her do this to him? undecided

The thing tire me self undecided
Re: Osun: Wife Damages Husband’s Genitals Over Infidelity by tydi(m): 6:06pm On Jun 23, 2020
Corporate2020:

A Yoruba demon caught in the act is trying to lie his way out.

Most times the manner you folks reasons and talks is annoying, so since he wasn't having peace in his own house with the wife he married, and he tried to seek solace else where with a more peaceful woman that serves him his dinner is now anybody's fault right Or you guys wanted him not to have another woman in his life? ?? What happened to your thinking box
Re: Osun: Wife Damages Husband’s Genitals Over Infidelity by AbuAeesha: 6:09pm On Jun 23, 2020
[quote author=digicreator post=90989113]God Have Mercy...[/quote what is the effect of those components to the water?
Re: Osun: Wife Damages Husband’s Genitals Over Infidelity by AsawanaDgreat: 6:10pm On Jun 23, 2020
Too bad
Re: Osun: Wife Damages Husband’s Genitals Over Infidelity by Samiah33(m): 6:13pm On Jun 23, 2020
Ishilove:
*facepalm

The only thing I learnt from this story is this:

Very well noted for future application...If they do anyhow, draw their balls like you're drawing rope of old tiger generator.
Why the violence?
Re: Osun: Wife Damages Husband’s Genitals Over Infidelity by Troothot: 6:16pm On Jun 23, 2020
I now for you ooooooo
Re: Osun: Wife Damages Husband’s Genitals Over Infidelity by Angelacruz: 6:17pm On Jun 23, 2020
Hahhaaa
Ishilove:
*facepalm
The only thing I learnt from this story is this:

Re: Osun: Wife Damages Husband’s Genitals Over Infidelity by SATANNIST: 6:20pm On Jun 23, 2020
satan loves your type. guys if a girl cheats on you, just kill her
Re: Osun: Wife Damages Husband’s Genitals Over Infidelity by mechanics(m): 6:24pm On Jun 23, 2020
She didn't do well.
Re: Osun: Wife Damages Husband’s Genitals Over Infidelity by Troothot: 6:25pm On Jun 23, 2020
My own woman tried pulling my rope, thank God it wasn't my scrotum, but with a heavy blow she released my rope. I had the pain for over three months. God have mercy!
Re: Osun: Wife Damages Husband’s Genitals Over Infidelity by GoldHorse(m): 6:25pm On Jun 23, 2020
... a lady brought food for him...

Well, we have different type of foods o grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

.....Why will you damage the man's "arsenal" because of common food?
Re: Osun: Wife Damages Husband’s Genitals Over Infidelity by digicreator: 6:27pm On Jun 23, 2020
[quote author=AbuAeesha post=90991812][/quote]

Check the link in my signature. Those things help to filter the water properly.
Re: Osun: Wife Damages Husband’s Genitals Over Infidelity by emmanuelewumi(m): 6:30pm On Jun 23, 2020
Ishilove:

I was just kidding. The balls are for _fondling, not for tugging like you're drawing tiger generator rope.

Are you married Is that how you drag his tools?

1 Like

Re: Osun: Wife Damages Husband’s Genitals Over Infidelity by One4me: 6:31pm On Jun 23, 2020
This is not just an assault, it is attempted murder!
It is not different from a man trying to pull-off a woman's breast.
The Evil wife should rot in jail.
Source the Geese, Source the Gander
Re: Osun: Wife Damages Husband’s Genitals Over Infidelity by One4me: 6:33pm On Jun 23, 2020
Samiah33:

Why the violence?

At least, we are seeing that women perpetrate even more domestic vioence than men.
They are just quicker to point fingers.

#SayNoToFemaleViolence
Re: Osun: Wife Damages Husband’s Genitals Over Infidelity by One4me: 6:42pm On Jun 23, 2020
Rozz:
He brought a mistress into his matrimonial home and got served,though a wicked move from his wife.What will he now be using to frolick around

You cant be this daft and lack comprehensions skills now, habba? why are you a #MnaHater?

The story said husband ran away from the evil wife, from Ikirun to iragbiji, were he rented a room and the evil btch still traced him there, to try to kill him.
Your type are killers.

But if any woman tries to or pulls on your balls, you have the right to strike her dead with a solid blow to her temples. The blow has to be precise and to the right place. It is SELF DEFENSE.

The statement read in parts, “The couple had been married for six years and had two children. Raheem complained that he had never enjoyed his marriage due to an incessant fight between him and his wife. He said the situation made him abandon their house in Ikirun and ran to Iragbiji.

“Raheem said a few days after leaving home, around 10 pm, a lady brought food for him and could not leave immediately because it rained. While waiting for the rain to subside, he heard a knock and he opened the door.

“When he opened the door, the person turned out to be his wife
. Immediately, the wife saw another woman, there was an altercation between Omolara and her husband.
Re: Osun: Wife Damages Husband’s Genitals Over Infidelity by Ishilove: 6:44pm On Jun 23, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

Are you married Is that how you drag his tools?
Do you understand the meaning of _fondling?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Politician's Wife Caught Cheating In Delta With Another Man (Photos, Video) / My Husband Has Idolised Me And Now I'm Fed Up. Need Help / Married Men, This Is Why Your Wives Are Denying You Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.