Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,066 members, 7,828,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Osun: Wife Damages Husband’s Genitals Over Infidelity - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Osun: Wife Damages Husband’s Genitals Over Infidelity (65842 Views)

Man Beats His Wife, Breaks Her Lower Jaw, Damages Her Left Eye In Adamawa (Pix) / Infidelity: Wives, Mistresses’ Fights Get Messier, Spill To Social Media (pics) / 88-year-old Man Seeks Divorce From 55-year-old Wife Over Infidelity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun: Wife Damages Husband’s Genitals Over Infidelity by frozen70(f): 11:29pm On Jun 23, 2020
dre11:

https://punchng.com/wife-damages-husbands-genitals-over-alleged-infidelity/

If you can't stand a man cheating pls don't kill him, cheat if you can

Men will always cheat by default and they don't feel any remorse
Re: Osun: Wife Damages Husband’s Genitals Over Infidelity by Successkay12(m): 11:54pm On Jun 23, 2020
thorpido:
See talk.'A lady brought food for him'.

and she could not leave immediately because it rained.�����
Re: Osun: Wife Damages Husband’s Genitals Over Infidelity by godwinjessica: 11:58pm On Jun 23, 2020
Guys This video is about things girls hate that boys do so becareful guys!!
pls support this nigerian girl is living in ghana
pls dont forget to subscribe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ros16aQ7UVY
Re: Osun: Wife Damages Husband’s Genitals Over Infidelity by Nobody: 12:40am On Jun 24, 2020
Ishilove:
*facepalm

The only thing I learnt from this story is this:

I hope u are not planning any evil undecided
Re: Osun: Wife Damages Husband’s Genitals Over Infidelity by BennyDon: 3:13am On Jun 24, 2020
Put the pictures of the damaged genitals or I don't believe this story.

Seeing is believing, after all embarassed
Re: Osun: Wife Damages Husband’s Genitals Over Infidelity by MrHu: 3:43am On Jun 24, 2020
smileyNothing to say.
Re: Osun: Wife Damages Husband’s Genitals Over Infidelity by kehindetawede: 4:27am On Jun 24, 2020
This is sad, no one has the right to inflict physical injury on another person. There's no justification for this barbaric act. People should learn to restrain themselves in situations like this. I know for certain, that woman will be full of regrets now but the deed is done. If only she had controlled her anger. May God save us all from troubles. Ambassador Kehinde Tawede wishes the man a quick recovery.
Re: Osun: Wife Damages Husband’s Genitals Over Infidelity by GindoX(m): 5:59am On Jun 24, 2020
superior1:
O fo lepon
As in, O te koro epon re fo

Olodo! Is that how they say it? grin

O fo lepon. As in, o te woro epon re fo. grin

Woro, not koro
Re: Osun: Wife Damages Husband’s Genitals Over Infidelity by superior1: 6:18am On Jun 24, 2020
GindoX:

Olodo! Is that how they say it? grin

O fo lepon. As in, o te woro epon re fo. grin

Woro, not koro

Taa, iro lopa o..... we sabi una wey grow for Lagos, Yoruba re ko native grin

scrotum seed... koro epon

1 Like

Re: Osun: Wife Damages Husband’s Genitals Over Infidelity by humblemikel(f): 7:12am On Jun 24, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue
Photo of the genital or I don't believe it..
Re: Osun: Wife Damages Husband’s Genitals Over Infidelity by Nobody: 8:10am On Jun 24, 2020
thorpido:
"and couldn't leave immediately because it rained". See excuse!
Re: Osun: Wife Damages Husband’s Genitals Over Infidelity by egalitarianism: 8:20am On Jun 24, 2020
Damn. That's men's life.
Re: Osun: Wife Damages Husband’s Genitals Over Infidelity by RealisticGirl(f): 9:12am On Jun 24, 2020
That woman is evil.
Re: Osun: Wife Damages Husband’s Genitals Over Infidelity by Nobody: 9:13am On Jun 24, 2020
Peace666:

Did u even read the post?
no,just the heading lol
Re: Osun: Wife Damages Husband’s Genitals Over Infidelity by schoolboi: 9:14am On Jun 24, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

Not at all. I thought you said you have learnt something from that woman
Hello sir,
Please have been looking for Asalu book, but couldn't get it. Am not based in Lagos.
Please I spoke with comrade babatunde on the phone recently, he is the public secretary of Nigeria Shareholder Solidarity Association NSSA, which is the first shareholder association founded by late Asalu, regarding the book.

He informed me that the book isn't in publication again after the death of Asalu, and he never gave a go ahead on getting the books published, so getting it is difficult, he advised if I can find a copy from someone that owns it, I can make photocopy of it

Have spoken with all contacts I have in Lagos, and no one can find the book in bookstores.

Sir, please since he is a mentor of yours, please can you be able to get the book, I will pay for whatever it will cost you.
Re: Osun: Wife Damages Husband’s Genitals Over Infidelity by emmanuelewumi(m): 9:41am On Jun 24, 2020
schoolboi:

Hello sir,
Please have been looking for Asalu book, but couldn't get it. Am not based in Lagos.
Please I spoke with comrade babatunde on the phone recently, he is the public secretary of Nigeria Shareholder Solidarity Association NSSA, which is the first shareholder association founded by late Asalu, regarding the book.

He informed me that the book isn't in publication again after the death of Asalu, and he never gave a go ahead on getting the books published, so getting it is difficult, he advised if I can find a copy from someone that owns it, I can make photocopy of it

Have spoken with all contacts I have in Lagos, and no one can find the book in bookstores.

Sir, please since he is a mentor of yours, please can you be able to get the book, I will pay for whatever it will cost you.

I will try and make photo copies of the book for you

.what part of the country are you based?
Re: Osun: Wife Damages Husband’s Genitals Over Infidelity by schoolboi: 9:48am On Jun 24, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

Am based in Onitsha. Thanks so much sir, will cover the cost of every thing it will cost sir, I can send someone to come picked it up from you at Lagos and waybill it to me. Whichever means you will prefer, I am ok with it. Thanks and God bless.
Re: Osun: Wife Damages Husband’s Genitals Over Infidelity by Ishilove: 10:12am On Jun 24, 2020
dairykidd:

I hope u are not planning any evil undecided
In the immortal words of MrCork, am a lover, not a fighter cheesy
Re: Osun: Wife Damages Husband’s Genitals Over Infidelity by DavidEsq(m): 10:33am On Jun 24, 2020
Petenoir:
Èèyàn. Why not replace it with a goat's genital.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. And be doing meeee meeeee mere upandan grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Osun: Wife Damages Husband’s Genitals Over Infidelity by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jun 24, 2020
Egoat:
that serves him right.
No need to say too much. Your money tells who you are
Re: Osun: Wife Damages Husband’s Genitals Over Infidelity by Wuminity(f): 12:59pm On Jun 24, 2020
grin grin grin infidels here and there, I swear marriage does not have meaning again nowadays.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun: Wife Damages Husband’s Genitals Over Infidelity by Peace666: 1:33pm On Jun 24, 2020
Rozz:
no,just the heading lol

I thought as much. Calm down next time okay?

1 Like

Re: Osun: Wife Damages Husband’s Genitals Over Infidelity by Mayng01(m): 2:34pm On Jun 24, 2020
I am here to see the damaged scrotum , where though at it?
Re: Osun: Wife Damages Husband’s Genitals Over Infidelity by virginchaser(m): 2:45pm On Jun 24, 2020
See as i held my zoomtin while reading the story. Married men are gradually becoming endanger specie.

The other day a senior friend said he was woken up and found his wife placing kitchen knife on his zoomtin asking reason why she should not cut it off.
Re: Osun: Wife Damages Husband’s Genitals Over Infidelity by Adanne9110(f): 3:17pm On Jun 24, 2020
thorpido:

My dear,,this one weak me oooo,,,so the lady that brought food for him is a total stranger who was on her own and the angels told her to bring for for the man of God,,,,men abeg make una fear God naaaa,,, una sabi lie eeeh.
Re: Osun: Wife Damages Husband’s Genitals Over Infidelity by igbowoman: 12:19am On Jun 25, 2020
Sukrutum!
Re: Osun: Wife Damages Husband’s Genitals Over Infidelity by helpfindbolu: 9:18pm On Jun 25, 2020
Re: Osun: Wife Damages Husband’s Genitals Over Infidelity by schoolboi: 10:49am On Jun 26, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

Good morning sir, please I have someone presently in Lagos willing to pick up the photocopy and waybill GRACEWORDBOOKS, a nairalander, https://www.nairaland.com/gracewordbooks.

I always buy books from him and he waybil it to me in Onitsha.
Re: Osun: Wife Damages Husband’s Genitals Over Infidelity by emmanuelewumi(m): 11:04am On Jun 26, 2020
schoolboi:

Good morning sir, please I have someone presently in Lagos willing to pick up the photocopy and waybill GRACEWORDBOOKS, a nairalander, https://www.nairaland.com/gracewordbooks.

I always buy books from him and he waybil it to me in Onitsha.
it

Sorry this is rather coming late, should have sent a reminder to me ..

Is next week Tuesday or any other time next week okay by you?
Re: Osun: Wife Damages Husband’s Genitals Over Infidelity by schoolboi: 11:26am On Jun 26, 2020
emmanuelewumi:
it

Sorry this is rather coming late, should have sent a reminder to me ..

Is next week Tuesday or any other time next week okay by you?

The person picking it up said he will be available next week Friday.
Re: Osun: Wife Damages Husband’s Genitals Over Infidelity by Sofistcatdmoron: 1:05pm On Jul 17, 2020
Scrotum a delicate organ that is supposed to be inside our body,
I don't know y it is outside

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Politician's Wife Caught Cheating In Delta With Another Man (Photos, Video) / Married Men, This Is Why Your Wives Are Denying You Sex / My Husband Has Idolised Me And Now I'm Fed Up. Need Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.