Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,897 members, 7,828,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Osun: Wife Damages Husband’s Genitals Over Infidelity - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Osun: Wife Damages Husband’s Genitals Over Infidelity (65839 Views)

Man Beats His Wife, Breaks Her Lower Jaw, Damages Her Left Eye In Adamawa (Pix) / Infidelity: Wives, Mistresses’ Fights Get Messier, Spill To Social Media (pics) / 88-year-old Man Seeks Divorce From 55-year-old Wife Over Infidelity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun: Wife Damages Husband’s Genitals Over Infidelity by morris477(m): 6:51pm On Jun 23, 2020
I tell you fear woman, I rather remain single than to marry a devil as wife
Re: Osun: Wife Damages Husband’s Genitals Over Infidelity by Openbusiness: 6:53pm On Jun 23, 2020
tydi:

May you live long. Amen
Amen
Re: Osun: Wife Damages Husband’s Genitals Over Infidelity by emmanuelewumi(m): 6:57pm On Jun 23, 2020
Ishilove:

Do you understand the meaning of _fondling?

Not at all. I thought you said you have learnt something from that woman
Re: Osun: Wife Damages Husband’s Genitals Over Infidelity by Troothot: 6:59pm On Jun 23, 2020
Eyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! My own wife tried that, but with heavy blow, she freed me and started prying into my phone for future blackmail. Women are like that, my own is happy and royal when I am broke and at home. As soon as money enters, she will be whining that i have done this and that to ghost woman that i should do same to her.
If i give her money In block, she will say it's not enough, bit by bit I will be spending close to a thousand Euros a month to take care of four children plus her entitlement towards her family.

She don't want to work, In fact the last two kids were her own making.
My advice to Nairalanders is to never marry a woman because of her beauty, but ability to support a man morally, meaning that she must have inhibition, mine can go to city square and disgrace or use mine phone to call all the people in my contact lists and ask them if their own wife is treated that way without knowing if most are single.
Such attitudes makes people to see me from inside as such samples her to men.
Please date a woman for long before marrying and she must give moral support and must have inhibition.
A woman that can go naked in the present of people has no inhibition and that brings bad luck.
Thanks!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun: Wife Damages Husband’s Genitals Over Infidelity by Gkemz: 7:02pm On Jun 23, 2020
Lord, deliver us men who are yet to marry from marrying these dick-bitters.
Re: Osun: Wife Damages Husband’s Genitals Over Infidelity by Projectdawn: 7:27pm On Jun 23, 2020
Is this a wife or a knife
Re: Osun: Wife Damages Husband’s Genitals Over Infidelity by shestrong(f): 7:36pm On Jun 23, 2020
FlordFlorez:
Im done with marriage.
Yen yen yen yen yen na u go invite me come ur wedding

1 Like

Re: Osun: Wife Damages Husband’s Genitals Over Infidelity by shacxy(f): 7:42pm On Jun 23, 2020
chai... this is violent against men too
Re: Osun: Wife Damages Husband’s Genitals Over Infidelity by longetivity(m): 7:49pm On Jun 23, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Baby mama ko baby papa ni mtcheeeeeeeeeeew don't go and get married you think you're doing me.... You're doing yourself undecided
warri is it nah
Re: Osun: Wife Damages Husband’s Genitals Over Infidelity by Queenserah26(f): 7:52pm On Jun 23, 2020
I am still in shock o shocked
Re: Osun: Wife Damages Husband’s Genitals Over Infidelity by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:52pm On Jun 23, 2020
dre11:

https://punchng.com/wife-damages-husbands-genitals-over-alleged-infidelity/

He married trouble. Imagine having to run away from home because of a quarrelsome woman.

As for that wife, this is the time to put her in her place. A day in Kirikiri with those old time prisoners giving her the beating of her life should make her start behaving herself.
Re: Osun: Wife Damages Husband’s Genitals Over Infidelity by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 23, 2020
One4me:

You cant be this daft and lack comprehensions skills now, habba? why are you a #MnaHater?

The story said husband ran away from the evil wife, from Ikirun to iragbiji, were he rented a room and the evil btch still traced him there, to try to kill him.
Your type are killers.

But if any woman tries to or pulls on your balls, you have the right to strike her dead with a solid blow to her temples. The blow has to be precise and to the right place. It is SELF DEFENSE.

i only read the heading Mr ITK
Re: Osun: Wife Damages Husband’s Genitals Over Infidelity by lawalbo(m): 7:54pm On Jun 23, 2020
You no even fear. U get wife another lady come dey bring food for you for ur house.
Re: Osun: Wife Damages Husband’s Genitals Over Infidelity by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:00pm On Jun 23, 2020
lawalbo:
You no even fear. U get wife another lady come dey bring food for you for ur house.

You didn't read.

The man ran away from home when his quarrelsome wife almost killed him with incessant quarreling. Then this quarrelsome woman began looking for him and somehow managed to find the poor man in the place he was taking refuge.

I have some men like this man at my workplace. They always avoid going home because of the trouble they call wives.
Re: Osun: Wife Damages Husband’s Genitals Over Infidelity by dasparrow: 8:08pm On Jun 23, 2020
Palema007:
If you are promiscuous in nature avoid possessive partners.

If you are promiscuous in nature STAY SINGLE or risk losing your dick or scrotum grin
Re: Osun: Wife Damages Husband’s Genitals Over Infidelity by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 23, 2020
dasparrow:

If you are promiscuous in nature STAY SINGLE or risk losing your dick or scrotum grin
Precise!
Re: Osun: Wife Damages Husband’s Genitals Over Infidelity by NairalandSARS: 8:19pm On Jun 23, 2020
Wicked.
Fully approved.
Re: Osun: Wife Damages Husband’s Genitals Over Infidelity by bigcasava1(m): 8:21pm On Jun 23, 2020
I don't know why women too like penis! They can kill because of prick! God protect own oo
Re: Osun: Wife Damages Husband’s Genitals Over Infidelity by bigcasava1(m): 8:22pm On Jun 23, 2020
I don't know why women too like penis! They can kill because of prick! God protect my own oo
Re: Osun: Wife Damages Husband’s Genitals Over Infidelity by blessedchild234(m): 8:22pm On Jun 23, 2020
Wtf
Re: Osun: Wife Damages Husband’s Genitals Over Infidelity by Saintfrancis82(m): 8:31pm On Jun 23, 2020
his wife held his scrotum and attempted to pull it out. In the process, the husband said he fainted and only regained consciousness at the hospital when his damaged scrotum was been treated.

Some women ehhhh, self control they worry them
Re: Osun: Wife Damages Husband’s Genitals Over Infidelity by petitejolie(f): 8:35pm On Jun 23, 2020
hammer3:

THE WORST PART IS, THE WOMEN ARE SUPPORTING IT.

U GUYS DONT MEAN WELL FOR US.

na guys no mean well for themselves. If u cant control ur kini den stay single.
Re: Osun: Wife Damages Husband’s Genitals Over Infidelity by Mikyle: 8:53pm On Jun 23, 2020
MAN: A lady brought food for him. Who be the lady?

But for the woman.
Now that you have scatter the place, wetin you wan dey enjoy again? Abi if he marry the so called lady self join you, heaven go fall?
Re: Osun: Wife Damages Husband’s Genitals Over Infidelity by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:07pm On Jun 23, 2020
FlordFlorez:
Im done with marriage.

Please who are you going to blame that you marry the kind of woman you marry, isn't it you responsible for that?
Re: Osun: Wife Damages Husband’s Genitals Over Infidelity by alexola20(m): 9:26pm On Jun 23, 2020
Re: Osun: Wife Damages Husband’s Genitals Over Infidelity by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jun 23, 2020
Rozz:
He brought a mistress into his matrimonial home and got served,though a wicked move from his wife.What will he now be using to frolick around
Thought you were a christian what with the revenge mentality
Re: Osun: Wife Damages Husband’s Genitals Over Infidelity by aniblue(m): 9:35pm On Jun 23, 2020
thorpido:
See talk.'A lady brought food for him'.

I can understand the said food
angry angry angry
Re: Osun: Wife Damages Husband’s Genitals Over Infidelity by Onare66(m): 9:38pm On Jun 23, 2020
hmmmmm.... the marriage don go to rest be that ooo
Re: Osun: Wife Damages Husband’s Genitals Over Infidelity by FlordFlorez(m): 9:43pm On Jun 23, 2020
alexola20:
If you haven't got married,don't go into it.
Don't be fooled or scammed.
Nothing good but emotional burden and all.

If she no want baby mama bros japa.It doesn't want the stress.
Women have sent many men to their untimely deaths.
no be lie.
Re: Osun: Wife Damages Husband’s Genitals Over Infidelity by hammer3: 10:16pm On Jun 23, 2020
petitejolie:
na guys no mean well for themselves. If u cant control ur kini den stay single.

tufiakwa, for y now? cry cry cry

active kini no suppose cause trouble nau.

i am shocked to be honest at wat am hearing... shocked

so u think one woman can handle my bulldozer? grin cheesy
Re: Osun: Wife Damages Husband’s Genitals Over Infidelity by Peace666: 10:22pm On Jun 23, 2020
Rozz:
He brought a mistress into his matrimonial home and got served,though a wicked move from his wife.What will he now be using to frolick around

Did u even read the post?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

AbdulRahman Musa Impregnated Inmate’s Wife, Married Her / Politician's Wife Caught Cheating In Delta With Another Man (Photos, Video) / Married Men, This Is Why Your Wives Are Denying You Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.