Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,093 members, 7,863,827 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:15 AM

Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) - Crime (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) (112680 Views)

Bankole Oginni Accused Of Killing His Ex-Lover In Ondo (Disturbing Photos) / Prime Suspect In Abeokuta Couple’s Murder Escapes From Police Custody / Man Dies On Top Of A Palm Tree In Imo State (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by wirinet(m): 11:55am On Jun 24, 2020
hammer3:
IF I TALK NOW, DEM GO BAN ME FOR NAIRALAND.

HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I SAID AFONJA AND IPOB SHOULD NOT MIX OR MARRY.

I BLAME THOSE AFONJA MEN THAT WILL GO AND MARRY IPOB GIRLS BEHIND HER FATHERS BACK AND THEY THINK THEY ARE DOING US, MY FRIEND U ARE DOING YOURSELF.

JUST LOOK AT THIS MESS.
sad cheesy grin

But how do you stop Afonjas and IPOB from marrying? Will giving them a seperate country help?
Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by asanwafo: 11:56am On Jun 24, 2020
Xmuslim:

I may not be right in my suggestion. But killing isn't the best option
He was traumatized and probably that made him kill
Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by sonofanarchy(m): 11:57am On Jun 24, 2020
grin grin
veykey:
You don't work in a hospital. Do you know how much nurses are paid to switch kids at birth? It's possible.
Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 11:58am On Jun 24, 2020
Sleekfingers:

how about men? So it is appropriate for them to cheat abi? I just dont know the kinda brain in some people's skull. No wonder buhari is the president of nigeria....
Trash
Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by mii4u(f): 11:58am On Jun 24, 2020
Skmoda360:

You are definitely right on this....
Anyway what can we say again.....if we talk from now till tomorrow it won't change anything.....the man acted too fast instead of him to do thorough investigation.
Thank u
Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by HitSong: 11:59am On Jun 24, 2020
poshestmina:
Learnt one of his kids was not biologically his...
Apparently madam played "away match "

No all men can bear such pain .
Please don't give another man's kid to another .

Not Everyman will walk away and leave you to God !
Rest in peace to them.
Sensible comment.

I can't predict what I can do too if I found myself in such fuckēry situation.
Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by mii4u(f): 11:59am On Jun 24, 2020
IYANGBALI:
see as you just dey embarass yourself for public forum with this your yeye comments
U are the one embarrassing ursef, I maintain my stand cos I know wat I am talking about
Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by wirinet(m): 12:00pm On Jun 24, 2020
Benbelor:
I wonder how the biological father(Other guy) will feel now, he should go and collect his trophy for the ills he has caused.

The guy bleeped up still, could have walked away, had a few alcohol, and know how to deal with the situation the next day.
That's probably the way you would have behaved. But then ....., there are 7 billion people on earth who would behave in 7 billion different ways. The human brains consists of trillions of synapses and trillions of different neurons, resulting in billions of different relations to the same stimuli.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by qufirim: 12:00pm On Jun 24, 2020
mmars:

No be like that we had something real but i no ask out and i don't think i will ever

My friend things dont work that way. You'll be shocked if she rejects your proposal. Believing others will feel the way we do without actually being open about it is blackmail...

Like you said, you won't ask her out cos you felt betrayed, yet to her it could be nothing than a mere hug or she's free spirited either ways don't make same mistake in your next relationship if you actually wish to move on. Just that she might be wondering what went wrong.
Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by mii4u(f): 12:00pm On Jun 24, 2020
mightyleks:

You must be a Cheetah angry angry angry angry
And u?
Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by mii4u(f): 12:02pm On Jun 24, 2020
ursullalinda:

Thank you for thinking straight......at least someone is not judging a situation he/she didn't witness......moreover they were not married and the relationship was off and on.
Thank u sis.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by asanwafo: 12:02pm On Jun 24, 2020
[quote author=Eulalia post=91014251][/quote] Only if u dont try it
Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jun 24, 2020
[s]
VickyRotex:

49cents is right.

Approach matters a lot. The moment I read the first part of your comment to the person you quoted "Are you a dumbo, stupid or mentally old?" I didn't even bother to continue reading. I know you don't care, but how we address people matters a lot.

If you want to correct people, correct them politely. My 1 penny added to 49 cents.
[/s]

I miss you my jealous friend
Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by Sleekfingers: 12:04pm On Jun 24, 2020
azmanaty02:

Trash

youth with no brain......this is what is expected when an orangutan is using an internet enable phone
Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jun 24, 2020
qufirim:

My friend things dont work that way. You'll be shocked if she rejects your proposal. Believing others will feel the way we do without actually being open about it is blackmail...

Like you said, you won't ask her out cos you felt betrayed, yet to her it could be nothing than a mere hug or she's free spirited either ways don't make same mistake in your next relationship if you actually wish to move on. Just that she might be wondering what went wrong.
She knew what went wrong i later told her what i saw and she just kept Smiling like mumu
But thanks for advise
relationship expert
Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by Afrikween(f): 12:06pm On Jun 24, 2020
azmanaty02:
Nawao

But why must women always cheat in relationships?? Can't they keep their ass down in one place??
so what's your point?
Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by nokatakata: 12:07pm On Jun 24, 2020
azmanaty02:
Nawao

But why must women always cheat in relationships?? Can't they keep their ass down in one place??

If your woman cheats on you, it is simple, dump her and look for another woman or better still get a baby mama and stay single. no be by force to marry. it is extremely stupi.d for anybody to kill their partners because they cheated on them and it is also foo.lish for anybody to commit suicide because someone cheated on you.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by raphy(m): 12:07pm On Jun 24, 2020
may her may her R.I.P just imagine the anger the man was feeling.
his brain even tell him to kill himself.
so bad .
so she will still play away match in hell.
Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by Trupz: 12:10pm On Jun 24, 2020
poshestmina:
Learnt one of his kids was not biologically his...
Apparently madam played "away match "

No all men can bear such pain .
Please don't give another man's kid to another .

Not Everyman will walk away and leave you to God !
Rest in peace to them.

They were not married
Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by FullBlastLight: 12:17pm On Jun 24, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
God, what is this, very pathetic embarassed embarassed. If only the girl knew she wud die that day, mehhnnn..
Truly, nothing kills like ignorance, is she knew she wud die that day, Meehhnnn, believe me, she won't go out.. but she was ignorant of that fact embarassed embarassed
RIP to them both.

Even if she didn't go out dt day, won't she ever go out again? Huh?

U tried sha, at least u've typed somtin, fine gal. shocked
Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by koning: 12:17pm On Jun 24, 2020
Looking at the man's picture got me very angry. The second pic of the woman shows the face of someone who can cheat, give you another man's baby while manipulating you to craziness.

So why kill yourself?! angry. I would rather go to prison. No woman will make me kill myself. I will take my time in jail. The kids may visit me there when they get older. The guy simply went berserk, ran amok and out of control. It could happen to anybody though. But i will never take my own life. No matter what.
Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by donemzy115(m): 12:18pm On Jun 24, 2020
If this is how the story goes,what the man did was totally wrong,I understand the fact that it is really painful when u get to know all those fact,,,all time,money,resources wasted...its not really easy...and most of us judging the mans action,we should pray not to experience something like this.we absorb shock differently,,,we all have our separate ways of dealing with anger...I remember getting so angry and trying to blow my dad when he was beating me with belt on an offence I know nothing about...the anger is real,but the action is regrettable..the man might have been a gentle man,but couldn't control himself in such scenerio.he must have been beating up the girl before now,a very sure signal for the girl to run away from the relationship.it can be so shocking on the man...now to the lady,we can't say her death was caused by her.and also we can say it was causes by her.even tho the relationship was on and off.in the process of coming back together again.nothing stops u from telling the man,,hey chinedu,m pregnant for now,tho m still single as the owner refused to claim ownership,I love u and if u know u still love me,this is me,when we went our separate ways,this happened and this is the result..the man also might have someone he was bleeping,no strong feelings.its a conviction..but for the girl not to tell the man and dust her skirt and follow was uncalled for...a simple explanation before the man decided to even go for a DNA would have averted this..some men go into every relationship/marriage with all they got.no man is as loyal,as a man with kids.cus he sees his kids as his own future.now telling him he is not the owner of those kids won't be easy on the man...I remember when my gf once told me she was pregnant(flee from fornication)(sex before marriage is bad),this is something I never planned for,I went through series of thinking.until I eventual overcame,the joy of been a father was all over me.I love babies..I told almost all my family members but told them not to tell dad yet.I was so happy cus I would be a father...the shocker came when my gf then told me she wasn't pregnant.I couldn't talk for few minutes,was just shock.all I do was watch her kneel before me apologizing for her wrong deeds...I know this is little compared to what happened here..but a man with anger issues can kill or beat a girl at that moment..so we are matured in our own ways...not everyone who is older than u is actually matured,and for the fact that u are older than someone doesn't mean u are more matured too..we just have to get what fits in for us with no intension of patching it along the way...shallom

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by IVORY2009(m): 12:20pm On Jun 24, 2020
irunoboo:
[s][/s]

I miss you my jealous friend

Criminal get out....
Ọmọkunrin gba akoko rẹ, o ro pe o le ṣe aṣiwere ẹnikẹni nibi, nipa fifi ara rẹ han bi ọmọbirin kan, ko si ẹnikan ti yoo ṣubu fun ẹtan rẹ nibi, gbogbo wa ni ọlọgbọn bayi, Ọlọrun jẹbi rẹ
Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by mofedamijo(m): 12:21pm On Jun 24, 2020
EwuGambia:
It's better to stay single and be the best player you can be as a bachelor or spinster, than get commited and pretend to be something else....unah no dey hear word, to be married is no longer an achievement.

Even a one night stand can kill, a girlfriend/boyfriend can kill, a sugar daddy/mummy can kill, a prostitute can kill......its not just a marriage thing. We have couples who have been married for 40 years and still living together, and we have prostitutes killing their clients. Make God no let person waka illegal.

3 Likes

Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jun 24, 2020
mrgoodd:
The couple involved in the Murder/Suicide incident in Victory Park estate in Lekki, Lagos state on Sunday, June 21, They planned to get married this August 2020, The duo in person of Chris Ndukwe, 39, Olamide Alli, 25, were said to have been dating for over 7 years. The couple has a seven years old son and then had a second son three years ago.

Spokesperson of the state police command, Bala Elkana who confirmed the incident said;
“It is true. Homicide detectives have sealed up the place. They have commenced investigation. The corpse of the man and the woman have been moved to the hospital for an autopsy.

Two kitchen knives were found there and two bottles of Sniper. The woman had injuries from stabbing while foams were coming out of the man’s mouth who is suspected to have taken those Snipers.

Source: https://leakers.ng/photos-from-the-lekki-couple-murder-and-suicide-scenes-disturbing-photos

The man was 39 years.
The woman was 25 years.
Began dating 7 years ago.

Imagine a-32-year old man dating an-18-year old girl.
RIP.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by lastclaire4(f): 12:26pm On Jun 24, 2020
EwuGambia:
It's better to stay single and be the best player you can be as a bachelor or spinster, than get commited and pretend to be something else....unah no dey hear word, to be married is no longer an achievement.

From the write up they were not married. If this is true, then the guy doesn't have any right to demand faithfulness. How can someone give birth for you and you wont marry the person, but want her to still be committed to you when you dont want to marry her.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by lastclaire4(f): 12:27pm On Jun 24, 2020
adamadwealthy:

The man was 39 years.
The woman was 25 years.
Began dating 7 years ago.

Imagine a-32-year old man dating an-18-year old girl.
RIP.

Forget that age but death is death.
Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by donemzy115(m): 12:30pm On Jun 24, 2020
lastclaire4:

From the write up they were not married. If this is true, then the guy doesn't have any right to demand faithfulness. How can someone give birth for you and you wont marry the person, but want her to still be committed to you when you dont want to marry her.

But they planned getting married soon na,,,and before u can plan to marry someone,u must trust,love,believe and be faithful...u don't just pick someone out of no where and say u want to marry her...u must have been together before head.
Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by Decryptor(m): 12:31pm On Jun 24, 2020
azmanaty02:
Nawao

Don't mind them! Useless women everywhere!!
Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by sowilli: 12:34pm On Jun 24, 2020
Filmewell:
She is way younger than him. There is almost always the desire to check out people in the same age bracket. Anyway what do I know. Maybe is still just cheating.
are you saying Regina Daniels will check out someone in her age bracket someday? Or that FFk and Bianca’s story was true. There are talks around that women are attracted to men way older than them. Is it safe to say women can’t be satisfied since they want it young, same and old.
Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:45pm On Jun 24, 2020
azmanaty02:
Nawao

Pathetic thinking
Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by Decryptor(m): 12:46pm On Jun 24, 2020
lastclaire4:

Did you even read the post before rushing to comment.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Family House On Fire. His Mother Lives There (Video) / Photo Of Aficionado Killed At UNIBEN Final Year Students Jean Party (Graphic) / Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.