Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,548 members, 7,861,605 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:20 PM

Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) - Crime (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) (112629 Views)

Bankole Oginni Accused Of Killing His Ex-Lover In Ondo (Disturbing Photos) / Prime Suspect In Abeokuta Couple’s Murder Escapes From Police Custody / Man Dies On Top Of A Palm Tree In Imo State (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by cococandy(f): 2:38pm On Jun 24, 2020
They are just going along with a version that makes it okay for her to die in their opinion.

CHoccolaTE:
Please those people blaming the woman for everything should use their heads

It was never confirmed that that was the reason it happened, dont speak Ill of the dead. The husband might have been on drugs or even mentally unstable.

Secondly even if she cheated, cheating does not justify a wicked act like this, the man could have left her or divorced her instead of turning his children to orphans.

This his action was very evil

4 Likes

Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by cococandy(f): 2:40pm On Jun 24, 2020
A woman can also do worse to a cheating man.

Then the society would be unbalanced for him as well.

Many of you are just closet what-I-don’t-knows

FOH
nairaman66:

I am sure the man would have confronted the woman before his actions.. I am also sure the lady would have accepted the allegations as well before the man’s action!

It’s true the man went too far, but not everyone has a strong threshold for such pains! Ladies, if you know you want to get married, don’t cheat! The society isn’t balanced for both male and female cheats. A sad reality

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by Infinixs5: 2:43pm On Jun 24, 2020
The pain of how another man will be Banging ur wife no dey give joy....
Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by solostar1: 2:45pm On Jun 24, 2020
Decryptor:

Don't mind them! Useless women (including my mother) everywhere!!
Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by hkidola00(m): 2:57pm On Jun 24, 2020
Infinixs5:

i dont just understand why we men cant take a cheating woman...?A lady i dated for over 10 years;even this 2020 i can not seem to forgive her.....
*sigh
Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by Greenbirth: 2:58pm On Jun 24, 2020
I don't know if I am normal. Do you know that if a lady or wife cheat on me, I don't feel any anger at all.
1.As long as my neighbors and friends did not hear it I don't mind.
2. I have already set my mind that. The woman has a limited time because from 40- 45 she will be unattractive to cheat. Then am still strong to do anything.
3. It also gives me mind to speak to her with open mind when she messes up.
Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by shegra58: 3:07pm On Jun 24, 2020
mrgoodd:
The couple involved in the Murder/Suicide incident in Victory Park estate in Lekki, Lagos state on Sunday, June 21, They planned to get married this August 2020, The duo in person of Chris Ndukwe, 39, Olamide Alli, 25, were said to have been dating for over 7 years. The couple has a seven years old son and then had a second son three years ago.

Spokesperson of the state police command, Bala Elkana who confirmed the incident said;
“It is true. Homicide detectives have sealed up the place. They have commenced investigation. The corpse of the man and the woman have been moved to the hospital for an autopsy.

Two kitchen knives were found there and two bottles of Sniper. The woman had injuries from stabbing while foams were coming out of the man’s mouth who is suspected to have taken those Snipers.

Source: https://leakers.ng/photos-from-the-lekki-couple-murder-and-suicide-scenes-disturbing-photos
The idiot look like pig
Coward embarassed
Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by nairaman66(m): 3:11pm On Jun 24, 2020
cococandy:
A woman can also do worse to a cheating man.

Then the society would be unbalanced for him as well.

Many of you are just closet what-I-don’t-knows

FOH

You should as well understood my premise for my comments before you jump into conclusion like a LovePeddler on a dikk (No insult intended). The society can accommodate a man when he cheats unlike a woman doing the same thing!

How many women can kill their husband because he cheated?
Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by sowilli: 3:13pm On Jun 24, 2020
Filmewell:

If you noticed I didn't make generalization. I said almost meaning not all. Having said, too much age gap between two couples Will logically amount to two generation clashing on opinions ,language, methods and interests. That is why it is better for the two people to be in the same generation.
should there be difference in those factors you mentioned, don’t you think if two individuals share same values, those factors shouldn’t be a problem. Should two partners share discipline and fidelity values, do you think they will be able to manage the differences in those factors. I like your logic and sense of opinion.
Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by Badonasty(m): 3:13pm On Jun 24, 2020
Wow he tortured her!! The woman really suffered before dying
Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by earnit2: 3:17pm On Jun 24, 2020
life
Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 3:17pm On Jun 24, 2020
EwuGambia:
It's better to stay single and be the best player you can be as a bachelor or spinster, than get commited and pretend to be something else....unah no dey hear word, to be married is no longer an achievement.

girlfriend or boyfriend can still kill. Get that to your head.
Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by Pizzlelight: 3:18pm On Jun 24, 2020
Samfloxin:
Why the guy come kill himself kwanu? women sha... reward for infidelity
Reward for infidelity is cold blooded murder.... Interesting
Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by owila4luv(m): 3:19pm On Jun 24, 2020
You've Made A Very Good Point And A Good Clue To Investigate This Murder, Obviously You Were Close To This Couple Pls Avial Yourself At Lekki Station To Assist Us In This Investigation, and Know That Your Rights Are 100% certain
KingAzubuike:
The woman sef no try

60% of Nigerian men are fathering kids that aren't theirs. DNA test is key.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by Westernlove: 3:23pm On Jun 24, 2020
Twoclans:
q

Nooo they dont, they are only privileged to be permitted to breath the air that men allows them to breath.Then they think they an cheat on top of it.

Nooooooo nah all the violence enablers feel the lady deserves to die because she cheated.Since the world belongs to men they decide who should be allowed to live in it.

grin You are not serious at all, look at your head. Keep on whining you hear, yeye gurl..... grin
Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jun 24, 2020
solostar1:

I guess your mom cheated your father also.

na me and ur ashawo mom dey cheat on ur papa
Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by OdefaGirl(f): 3:25pm On Jun 24, 2020
azmanaty02:
Nawao

But why must women always cheat in relationships?? Can't they keep their ass down in one place??

In a society where cheating men are hailed and seen as the Alpha males...... you are talking about women.
Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by luluosas(m): 3:26pm On Jun 24, 2020
Cohabiting is a SIN. I pity both of them
Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by seguno2: 3:40pm On Jun 24, 2020
Sisijetue:
What a gory sight
Mental health issues cannot be overemphasized

We have to encourage ourselves to get the help of psychotherapists regularly before things happen.
Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by waldigit: 3:40pm On Jun 24, 2020
mrgoodd:
The couple involved in the Murder/Suicide incident in Victory Park estate in Lekki, Lagos state on Sunday, June 21, They planned to get married this August 2020, The duo in person of Chris Ndukwe, 39, Olamide Alli, 25, were said to have been dating for over 7 years. The couple has a seven years old son and then had a second son three years ago.

Spokesperson of the state police command, Bala Elkana who confirmed the incident said;
“It is true. Homicide detectives have sealed up the place. They have commenced investigation. The corpse of the man and the woman have been moved to the hospital for an autopsy.

Two kitchen knives were found there and two bottles of Sniper. The woman had injuries from stabbing while foams were coming out of the man’s mouth who is suspected to have taken those Snipers.

Source: https://leakers.ng/photos-from-the-lekki-couple-murder-and-suicide-scenes-disturbing-photos

This an instance where moving close to God is a great gain.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by cococandy(f): 3:50pm On Jun 24, 2020
nairaman66:

You should as well understood my premise for my comments before you jump into conclusion like a LovePeddler on a dikk (No insult intended). The society can accommodate a man when he cheats unlike a woman doing the same thing!

How many women can kill their husband because he cheated?
how many? You don’t want to know.

Who’s society? It’s you . Just say you prefer when a man cheats. Let everyone speak for themselves

3 Likes

Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by akdjr(m): 3:55pm On Jun 24, 2020
So if ur wife/girlfriend cheat u will kill her and kill urself. Bro na to walk away from the marriage if u can't continue with her. quote author=azmanaty02 post=90996632]Nawao

But why must women always cheat in relationships?? Can't they keep their ass down in one place?? [/quote]
Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by MikeBetty(m): 4:12pm On Jun 24, 2020
azmanaty02:
Nawao

But why must women always cheat in relationships?? Can't they keep their ass down in one place??
My Dear Dont Be Quick To Condemn The Woman. That Might Be A Case Of Murder. The Murderer Might Have Made It Look Like Suicide. It Is Possible.
Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by Doyou2019: 4:17pm On Jun 24, 2020
Alaenyieby:
Any man that lack anger management, will not live peacefully with a woman.
Because most women are a bag of trouble. But again, why mana? Why must the average Nigerian woman be such a pain in the ass.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 24, 2020
can't bear this anymore, is there not good news in nigeria again?
Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by veykey: 4:42pm On Jun 24, 2020
sonofanarchy:
grin grin
lemme abeg. It's annoying that people either choose to be ignorant or take stuffs like this for granted. That's why a child after being flogged, will be asking his or her parents if they are truly the ones that have birth to him or her. cheesy. But on a serious note, let's be guided.
Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by nairaman66(m): 5:08pm On Jun 24, 2020
cococandy:
how many? You don’t want to know.

Who’s society? It’s you . Just say you prefer when a man cheats. Let everyone speak for themselves

I can guess your age. You are between 18-21. You perception of things will change with time. I am speaking from experience! Cheers
Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by tomdon(m): 5:09pm On Jun 24, 2020
AreaFada2:

Some religion expressly recommends stoning for such female infidelity if married. Though not married here.

And some men cannot take it. Religion and culture have shaped our views of it. It depends on which you grew up in. Even in 2020.

The man should just have walked out. No point. They were not even married yet. That should have been his solace.

What if they were married? What is marriage?
If you're not okay with things then you go your separate ways.
Those hypocrites that want to stone another person cos the person's act got known are not any better or holier

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by Exodora: 5:24pm On Jun 24, 2020
azmanaty02:

U re the bigger fool as your mother. And what made u think u ain't calling someone's mother a fool?? Do u know if I am someone's mother??
I now called ur own mother a fool and u re blabbing.. Gerrout from here. Bloody hypocrite

Ur own mother doesn't deserve to be called what she is, but u want to call other people's mother
Fool
Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by cococandy(f): 5:38pm On Jun 24, 2020
nairaman66:

I can guess your age. You are between 18-21. You perception of things will change with time. I am speaking from experience! Cheers
lmao

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by armyofone(m): 5:41pm On Jun 24, 2020
You are right! If you don't like what the other person is doing, take a long walk. If you don't like what you see, leave/move on. If you don't like what the other person did, communicate dissolving the relationship.

I think parents should make efforts to teach their young children coping skills. Most Nigerians lack coping skills and don't know when to walk away or let thing be. Everything is fight.

tomdon:

What if they were married? What is marriage?
If you're not okay with things then you go your separate ways.
Those hypocrites that want to stone another person cos the person's act got known are not any better or holier
Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by Exodora: 5:59pm On Jun 24, 2020
azmanaty02:

U re the bigger fool as your mother. And what made u think u ain't calling someone's mother a fool?? Do u know if I am someone's mother??
I now called ur own mother a fool and u re blabbing.. Gerrout from here. Bloody hypocrite

Ur own mother doesn't deserve to be called what she is, but u want to call other people's mother
I meant it when I said you are a fool ! This is you a mother and a father at the same time?
I know you are depressed and seriously need help but you won't admit it. No sensible person goes about the way you do.
Don't know what your mother did to you that you have no regards for mothers' .
I have gone through your quote on people's mother and I can tell that there is no difference between you and a fool.
In short you are a bigger fool. Your birth certificate is an apology letter from the condom factory .

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Family House On Fire. His Mother Lives There (Video) / Photo Of Aficionado Killed At UNIBEN Final Year Students Jean Party (Graphic) / Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.