Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,446 members, 7,861,289 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:57 AM

Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) - Crime (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) (112614 Views)

Bankole Oginni Accused Of Killing His Ex-Lover In Ondo (Disturbing Photos) / Prime Suspect In Abeokuta Couple’s Murder Escapes From Police Custody / Man Dies On Top Of A Palm Tree In Imo State (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by greggng: 12:52pm On Jun 24, 2020
mii4u:

Wat if she didn't cheat, wat if the child was switched at birth? Let's not rule out such possibilities... Did he catch her cheating or he was just suspcting, either way, the deed is way too much.

Even if she cheats on u and you discover the child is not yours , why not apply common sense and take those that belong to you and move on with your life. I don't know the details but left for me , I would 've walk away with my real kids

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by danhans(m): 12:54pm On Jun 24, 2020
azmanaty02:
Nawao

But why must women always cheat in relationships?? Can't they keep their ass down in one place??
Even if they cheat must one kill,it is a choice
Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by wink2015(m): 12:55pm On Jun 24, 2020
mrgoodd:
The couple involved in the Murder/Suicide incident in Victory Park estate in Lekki, Lagos state on Sunday, June 21, They planned to get married this August 2020, The duo in person of Chris Ndukwe, 39, Olamide Alli, 25, were said to have been dating for over 7 years. The couple has a seven years old son and then had a second son three years ago.

Spokesperson of the state police command, Bala Elkana who confirmed the incident said;
“It is true. Homicide detectives have sealed up the place. They have commenced investigation. The corpse of the man and the woman have been moved to the hospital for an autopsy.

Two kitchen knives were found there and two bottles of Sniper. The woman had injuries from stabbing while foams were coming out of the man’s mouth who is suspected to have taken those Snipers.

Source: https://leakers.ng/photos-from-the-lekki-couple-murder-and-suicide-scenes-disturbing-photos

STORY THAT TOUCH !

The man should have lived on to face justice.

He is just a NAUGHTY COWARD to have killed himself with CANS OF SNIPERS.

Do not live your life for ANYBODY. Live your life for yourself.

The human race is grossly wicked.

RIP to the LATE WOMAN !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by lastclaire4(f): 12:59pm On Jun 24, 2020
Decryptor:

Did you even read the post before rushing to comment.

Obviously we are not in the same league of reasoning. It is only nairaland that bring us together, if this the way you comprehend as a student,
you may have to struggle with somethings to understand better.
Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by lastclaire4(f): 1:00pm On Jun 24, 2020
lastclaire4:

Obviously we are not in the same league of reasoning. It is only nairaland that bring us together, if this the way you comprehend as a student,
Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by VickyRotex(f): 1:00pm On Jun 24, 2020
irunoboo:
[s][/s]

I miss you my jealous friend

What Mistaken identity undecided
Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jun 24, 2020
VickyRotex:

What Mistaken identity undecided

No i know u
Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by VickyRotex(f): 1:04pm On Jun 24, 2020
irunoboo:

No i know u

Alright. what's your alter ego
Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jun 24, 2020
Sleekfingers:

youth with no brain......this is what is expected when an orangutan is using an internet enable phone
orangutan like your mother abi?
Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by Emmy1995: 1:11pm On Jun 24, 2020
mii4u:

Wat if she didn't cheat, wat if the child was switched at birth? Let's not rule out such possibilities... Did he catch her cheating or he was just suspcting, either way, the deed is way too much.
na like so dye take dye switch.im against what he did but u telling me maybe dye switch d kids I really don't get...Rest in peace to d dead���
Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by izibili44: 1:11pm On Jun 24, 2020
Dat guy na real mad man. Why must you kill d woman and yourself. As for me I am coming to Nigeria next month to send my own baster out of my house. I can't kill myself.
Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by drehdinho(m): 1:23pm On Jun 24, 2020
Those of you suggesting the man should have walked away. It's easier said than done. You these same people would mock and stigmatize the man on social media if the secret happen to come out to the public after the man had walked away.

This is not a matter of walking away. We shouldn't give ladies option to cheat with the hope the man afterall could walk away.

Say No to infidelity once you're married. Wives, I beg you in God's name, create a wide schism between you and all your exs and besties.

Don't give the devil a room in your family.

Stop chatting with random men and focus on training your child(ren) and maintaining either or both your business or career.

That pain was too much for that man. That's why he did what he did. It could happen to any man.
Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by Decryptor(m): 1:26pm On Jun 24, 2020
lastclaire4:

I asked you a simple question and you have started talking about "league"... grin grin

I know you are in "Premier League" of reasoning while I am in "Local Government Division of NFL league of reasoning" but next time learn to read properly before spewing your gender stereotypical innuendo on issues since you yourself is not "struggling with SOMETHINGS (sic) to understand better".

Ndí League!!
Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by lastclaire4(f): 1:28pm On Jun 24, 2020
donemzy115:

But they planned getting married soon na,,,and before u can plan to marry someone,u must trust,love,believe and be faithful...u don't just pick someone out of no where and say u want to marry her...u must have been together before head.

Forget that thing o. They were struggling with the relationship to make it work. If the woman is 25 and the first son is 7 it means she started dating him at 17 or thereabout. If he really wanted to marry her, the birth of the first child should have made them marry after 3 years maximum. The news of planning to marry her is to make the situation lighter. They were living partners but no one will want to say the sister died in the hands of a live-in lover.
Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by Fhowe: 1:34pm On Jun 24, 2020
csamii:

Story story! Baby mama is still the way forward. Imagine if they were married, he might just decide add the children in the horror show.
he has enough money to do a dna rest but can’t pay bride price , if the lady did not allow herself become a baby mama maybe this horror would not have happened .
Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by stonecoldcafe: 1:35pm On Jun 24, 2020
azmanaty02:
Nawao

But why must women always cheat in relationships?? Can't they keep their ass down in one place??

Is that an excuse for murder? If every woman on earth killed her cheating partner, do you know the number of people who will die?

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by DarkJeddi(m): 1:50pm On Jun 24, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
God, what is this, very pathetic embarassed embarassed. If only the girl knew she wud die that day, mehhnnn..
Truly, nothing kills like ignorance, is she knew she wud die that day, Meehhnnn, believe me, she won't go out.. but she was ignorant of that fact embarassed embarassed
RIP to them both.
How does one know that they are going to die that day?
Whether she went out or not,death was going to meet her..
Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by shedomains: 1:50pm On Jun 24, 2020
drehdinho:
Those of you suggesting the man should have walked away. It's easier said than done. You these same people would mock and stigmatize the man on social media if the secret happen to come out to the public after the man had walked away.

This is not a matter of walking away. We shouldn't give ladies option to cheat with the hope the man afterall could walk away.

Say No to infidelity once you're married. Wives, I beg you in God's name, create a wide schism between you and all your exs and besties.

Stop chatting with random men and focus on training your child(ren) and maintaining either or both your business or career.

That pain was too much for that man. That's why he did what he did. It could happen to any man.

so are you implying the man has never cheated on her,cheating is never a one sided game ok,two can play the game very well.is just a stupid coward he would have stayed on and do the time.i always tell my guys dont take her for a fool because she doesnt talk when ever you cheat rather look down she is doing worst.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by mii4u(f): 1:51pm On Jun 24, 2020
greggng:

Even if she cheats on u and you discover the child is not yours , why not apply common sense and take those that belong to you and move on with your life. I don't know the details but left for me , I would 've walk away with my real kids
Now this is coming from a mature soul... Though I'm not in support of infidelity of which none of us is absolutely sure of wat really hapned, but the right thing to do is to just walk away and don't ever look back. thanks
Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by badman007(m): 2:00pm On Jun 24, 2020
azmanaty02:
Nawao

Idiot. It’s just sex.

She didn’t have to die for sexing

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jun 24, 2020
poshestmina:
Learnt one of his kids was not biologically his...
Apparently madam played "away match "

No all men can bear such pain .
Please don't give another man's kid to another .

Not Everyman will walk away and leave you to God !
Rest in peace to them.
both kids
Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by Dollypie20(f): 2:07pm On Jun 24, 2020
azmanaty02:
Nawao

And the solution is to kill her? They weren't even married yet. Besides, from the real story, the guy was mentally unstable cos he had done it before to his ex gf

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by poshestmina(f): 2:12pm On Jun 24, 2020
Gilbertase:
both kids

That's serious!
Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by Filmewell(f): 2:13pm On Jun 24, 2020
sowilli:
are you saying Regina Daniels will check out someone in her age bracket someday? Or that FFk and Bianca’s story was true. There are talks around that women are attracted to men way older than them. Is it safe to say women can’t be satisfied since they want it young, same and old.
If you noticed I didn't make generalization. I said almost meaning not all. Having said, too much age gap between two couples Will logically amount to two generation clashing on opinions ,language, methods and interests. That is why it is better for the two people to be in the same generation.
Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by tonididdy(m): 2:16pm On Jun 24, 2020
poshestmina:
Learnt one of his kids was not biologically his...
Apparently madam played "away match "

No all men can bear such pain .
Please don't give another man's kid to another .

Not Everyman will walk away and leave you to God !
Rest in peace to them.
Them say... Them say

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by solostar1: 2:18pm On Jun 24, 2020
azmanaty02:
Nawao

I guess your mom cheated your father also.
Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by tonididdy(m): 2:20pm On Jun 24, 2020
Murder and suicide are two words not in my dictionary.
I can't do it... Never.
I rather start life afresh again.
It's painful, the disgrace but it's possible.
Best you relocate.
Learn to walk away when angry but before you walk away make sure the other person knows you have surrendered (so you don't receive a knife on the back).

Lets be extra careful these days lads.
Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by csamii: 2:21pm On Jun 24, 2020
Fhowe:
he has enough money to do a dna rest but can’t pay bride price , if the lady did not allow herself become a baby mama maybe this horror would not have happened .

You know one thing about cheating, marriage doesn't stop it. Either way married or not, she was a cheat.
Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by solostar1: 2:29pm On Jun 24, 2020
sonofanarchy:
Stop watching Korean soap opera,it reduces your IQ, just look at what you just typed, you think you are making sense.
I think you're the one who is mentally slow because child switching dey very well for this country.
Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by Elliot2(m): 2:30pm On Jun 24, 2020
frozen70:

Who thought them

What about the men that does more

Why are men mad when their women goes out

But they goes out mess up and come back to their women

Was it written that they are free to do sex
there is a thread were a guy's scrotum was damaged by the wife for alleged cheating. Look, not everyone has the mindset to handle infidelity by walking away. It is better we understand that humans are first animals before logical beings, and stop assuming they would always act right.
Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by cococandy(f): 2:33pm On Jun 24, 2020
He took the cowards way out.
In all his machoism, he should have been brave enough to face the law and see where it leads him.
Disgusting mofo
Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by cococandy(f): 2:35pm On Jun 24, 2020
Oh stop justifying nonsense please.

Someone that’s not even his wife

drehdinho:

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Girl Used By Yahoo Boy Vomits Money In Warri, Delta State / Sanwo-Olu Family House On Fire. His Mother Lives There (Video) / Photo Of Aficionado Killed At UNIBEN Final Year Students Jean Party (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.