Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,571 members, 7,816,403 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Guys Never Trust A Woman You Have Not Yet Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Never Trust A Woman You Have Not Yet Married (4800 Views)

Never Trust A Woman Who Has Had $EX With..... / Guys Never Invite A Lady To Pass The Night In Your Place (my Story) / Why Many Ladies Are Not Yet Married. My Experience With A Broke Pretty Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Never Trust A Woman You Have Not Yet Married by Zeal0000007(m): 9:53am On Jun 24, 2020
Pals I'm still trying to live with this shock that my supposed fiancee though I've not engaged her yet but we're planning settling down next two years have cheated severally and I didn't know. This is someone when my friends talks about problems about the problems they faced in their relationships, I will be thanking God for blessing me with someone like her.

I loved this girl with every atom of me and this is our 5ft year together. I love my gal because she's hardworking she doesn't believe that she needs to sleep with any man to feed and pay her bills. she's will be turning 22 by next month while I'm 29 already.

Pals d tin weak me because this is som
eone I assumed I mould right from teenage, someone that was chased out of d house by her sister at 19 just because of me and she took d pains making me promise her that I will never abandon her. Back then the problem was solved and the family now knows my intentions and the are cool with it. I talk to the mom who is in the village and she's currently staying with me fully then partially in her sister's place.

Cutting the story shut, we had a misunderstanding two days ago we humbled ourselves to each other to resolve it. We were emotional after forgiving each other at point of love making I just felt I should make gest, so I told her why she's always lying down like a log of wood during sex no involvement apart from spraying her legs, cos I can remember how she always wanted sex years ago, abi my thing no big enough.

Pals my gal boost my bubbles, telling me that sincerely she has cheated on me once, guys d shock didn't allow me to ask her when was that, if it was when I left for service so I could come back and look for something doing to better our lives, we don too suffer.

I was shocked, she told me to my face that the guy's dick was too big and she doesn't like big dick, that it was terrible in her eyes, so after that day she blocked the guy's number, that she prefers my own always. I shaded tears in my heart then I covered up with smiles, I was like ''no wonder you have not being enjoying me''I covered up with lots jokes and smiles. this someone I could swear I was d only one banging her. I'm still living with the shock.

currently she just returned to my place after visiting her brother for 4 months now, my gal that never asked any man for money before I just found out that she has been asking guys for money as we speak she's expecting about 8k from one guy I believed she met at d brother's place.

Her phone is currently passworded and I warned her that I don't want her phone on password as well as mind, I can't live that way with someone I want to get married to atleast ur phone should be accessible by me she obeyed now she has locked it back again . Pals I know what to do, but I'm just weak after all this years, this is one that has aborted for me, I just got a job offshore since on March this year but I have not started because of the pandemic.Someone I wanted to celebrate by standing by me all this years.I just tire.

5 Likes

Re: Guys Never Trust A Woman You Have Not Yet Married by thesicilian: 9:55am On Jun 24, 2020
Never trust a woman. you have not yet married

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys Never Trust A Woman You Have Not Yet Married by MJBOLT: 9:59am On Jun 24, 2020
"girls are not to be trusted in relationships" - Thanos(2018)

8 Likes

Re: Guys Never Trust A Woman You Have Not Yet Married by Catabolism(m): 10:01am On Jun 24, 2020
Zeal0000007:
Pals I'm still trying to live with this shock that my supposed fiancee though I've not engaged her yet but we're planning settling down next two years have cheated severally and I didn't know. This is someone when my friends talks about problems about the problems they faced in their relationships, I will be thanking God for blessing me with someone like her.

I loved this girl with every atom of me and this is our 5ft year together. I love my gal because she's hardworking she doesn't believe that she needs to sleep with any man to feed and pay her bills. she's will be turning 22 by next month while I'm 29 already.

eone I assumed I mould right from teenage, someone that was chased out of d house by her sister at 19 just because of me and she took d pains making me promise her that I will never abandon her. Back then the problem was solved and the family now knows my intentions and the are cool with it. I talk to the mom who is in the village and she's currently staying with me fully then partially in her sister's place.

Cutting the story shut, we had a misunderstanding two days ago we humbled ourselves to each other to resolve it. We were emotional after forgiving each other at point of love making I just felt I should make gest, so I told her why she's always lying down like a log of wood during sex no involvement apart from spraying her legs, cos I can remember how she always wanted sex years ago, abi my thing no big enough.

Pals my gal boost my bubbles, telling me that sincerely she has cheated on me once, guys d shock didn't allow me to ask her when was that, if it was when I left for service so I could come back and look for something doing to better our lives, we don too suffer.

I was shocked, she told me to my face that the guy's dick was too big and she doesn't like big dick, that it was terrible in her eyes, so after that day she blocked the guy's number, that she prefers my own always. I shaded tears in my heart then I covered up with smiles, I was like ''no wonder you have not being enjoying me''I covered up with lots jokes and smiles. this someone I could swear I was d only one banging her. I'm still living with the shock.

currently she just returned to my place after visiting her brother for 4 months now, my gal that never asked any man for money before I just found out that she has been asking guys for money as we speak she's expecting about 8k from one guy I believed she met at d brother's place.

Her phone is currently passworded and I warned her that I don't want her phone on password as well as mind, I can't live that way with someone I want to get married to atleast ur phone should be accessible by me she obeyed now she has locked it back again . Pals I know what to do, but I'm just weak after all this years, this is one that has aborted for me, I just got a job offshore since on March this year but I have not started because of the pandemic.Someone I wanted to celebrate by standing by me all this years.I just tire.
Even in marriage these things happen.It is very risky to build a relationship on deception.As a young girl, she is looking out for independence.She is trying to explore her youthfulness that comes with its attendant exuberance.Don't go on with the marriage if you don't trust her.E get reason.Broken relationship is better than domestic violence and broken marriage.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Never Trust A Woman You Have Not Yet Married by DrNueLpureHoney: 10:03am On Jun 24, 2020
Even the one wey you don marry....no carry all your heart keys give her..

Na 50/50 something.......Always trade with caution and no dey worry too much over woman Matter cos no matter what you do ..you can NEVER please/satisfy a lady 100%

My one cent thoo

8 Likes

Re: Guys Never Trust A Woman You Have Not Yet Married by JOACHINpedro: 10:11am On Jun 24, 2020
...is one that has aborted for me...

Why una dy like this? embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Guys Never Trust A Woman You Have Not Yet Married by badaru911: 10:27am On Jun 24, 2020
She ain't enjoying you like before... She's tasted other men thing and like it... The guy with the big stuff she told you she deleted his number, how will you know if she's still seeing him... Couple of guys giving her money is not for free, they will surely take something (sex). How will you know if she won't continue cheating after putting a ring on her finger. Sex is for a man and a woman to enjoy but if one is enjoying and the other one isn't, then expect other one to look for another means.. Doubt is a problem in a relationship, if doubt exist, then expect the relationship to go straight to hell. Don't look at the present or past but look at the future. Marriage isn't a small thing and not for kids. If I were to be the one, I would go for another girl and drop her.

4 Likes

Re: Guys Never Trust A Woman You Have Not Yet Married by marisdgreat(f): 10:29am On Jun 24, 2020
The same way a girl should not trust any guy she is not married to

9 Likes

Re: Guys Never Trust A Woman You Have Not Yet Married by Apination(m): 10:31am On Jun 24, 2020
Obviously things are not what it seems to be, she is already giving priority to some other things other than love. If you choose to not continue, let her family know your reasons out of respect since they are already involved undecided

4 Likes

Re: Guys Never Trust A Woman You Have Not Yet Married by Nobody: 10:31am On Jun 24, 2020
“E shock you?”

Cc; brother shaggi grin

4 Likes

Re: Guys Never Trust A Woman You Have Not Yet Married by TessBiwom(f): 10:39am On Jun 24, 2020
Gather here

4 Likes

Re: Guys Never Trust A Woman You Have Not Yet Married by paulolee(m): 10:40am On Jun 24, 2020
guy trust nobody because trust no de the streets...all man av a price and that person wey u carry for head go sell u out sharply..

1 Like

Re: Guys Never Trust A Woman You Have Not Yet Married by Gurumaharaji(m): 10:48am On Jun 24, 2020
The lady might be in financial needs all this while but she doesn't want to bother u wit her needs and she wants to always appear as a nice person to u that's why she engages in that to solves her needs...My advice is that u disengaged from her, if not, it will end in tears...she has gone far in cheating to the extends that she sees no wrong in it...D moment a woman starts cheating on u, my brother, she has no feelings for u again...So take d bold step now

8 Likes

Re: Guys Never Trust A Woman You Have Not Yet Married by Nobody: 11:19am On Jun 24, 2020
Now Playing : Wonma by Olamide cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Guys Never Trust A Woman You Have Not Yet Married by davien(m): 12:09pm On Jun 24, 2020
If she doesn't consider her private part private to you, what would be more private on her phone for a password?

Brother give yourself sense, she's a runsgirl from what you've pulled together or likely having flings. Step up and put her in her place. The pavement.

4 Likes

Re: Guys Never Trust A Woman You Have Not Yet Married by DontBullshitMe: 12:09pm On Jun 24, 2020
Whôre.
Re: Guys Never Trust A Woman You Have Not Yet Married by extol1(m): 12:19pm On Jun 24, 2020
TessBiwom:
Gather here
gather for what?

Re: Guys Never Trust A Woman You Have Not Yet Married by Elimon(m): 12:26pm On Jun 24, 2020
I never and will never trust my gf
I simply ignore her vices...and if i catch her...i must do her back...even she knows she cant stop me...except its a personal decision not to..
I only trust my mother in this life..which i will forever love..even this she does me bad.

4 Likes

Re: Guys Never Trust A Woman You Have Not Yet Married by HomerTimpson: 1:16pm On Jun 24, 2020
Their love story started in the daycare considering the age and years of dating...you both try anyways,am 27 single & searching for money cos why not?
Re: Guys Never Trust A Woman You Have Not Yet Married by Babaibejii: 1:22pm On Jun 24, 2020
[quote author=Zeal0000007 post=91011517]Pals I'm still trying to live with this shock that my supposed fiancee though I've not engaged her yet but we're planning settling down next two years have cheated severally and I didn't know. This is someone when my friends talks about problems about the problems they faced in their relationships, I will be thanking God for blessing me with someone like her.

[/quote

Ol'boy you still getting pussy you are complaining. Haha, wait till they fully withdraw it from you cos of all your poke nosing and shocking and see how life really be without puna.

And for the records.....that girl wont marry you. Go and make money so you dont miss your future when she grows.

4 Likes

Re: Guys Never Trust A Woman You Have Not Yet Married by Zeal0000007(m): 1:34pm On Jun 24, 2020
Catabolism:

Even in marriage these things happen.It is very risky to build a relationship on deception.As a young girl, she is looking out for independence.She is trying to explore her youthfulness that comes with its attendant exuberance.Don't go on with the marriage if you don't trust her.E get reason.Broken relationship is better than domestic violence and broken marriage.
Baba thanks but exploring youthfulness at the expense of her serious relationship isn't that appalling?
Re: Guys Never Trust A Woman You Have Not Yet Married by Raeheemwayne: 1:55pm On Jun 24, 2020
She dun see you finish nuh.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Never Trust A Woman You Have Not Yet Married by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 24, 2020
Zeal0000007:
, abi my thing no big enough.

It will always end in tears. cry
Re: Guys Never Trust A Woman You Have Not Yet Married by seanwilliam(m): 2:30pm On Jun 24, 2020
Even if you marry, dont trust a woman.. have it at the back of your mind that she can fucck up at any point in time.. that way. U no go get high bp

3 Likes

Re: Guys Never Trust A Woman You Have Not Yet Married by BuddhaPalm(m): 2:40pm On Jun 24, 2020
thesicilian:
Never trust a woman. you have not yet married

Tell am, as if marriage confers attribute that were previously lacking.

1 Like

Re: Guys Never Trust A Woman You Have Not Yet Married by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 24, 2020
I'll say you should trust your woman or man until they prove otherwise. Having no trust for your supposed patner breeds this inward mind game, their every move will mean something negative.
You will meet a good patner and you wouldn't even know because of lack of trust.
Like the yoruba would say, if you close eye say make bad person pass you no go know when good person go pass.
So start every relationship on a clean slate, trust them until they prove they arent worth that trust, but never enter a new relationship with the lack of trust, dont carry past hurt into a new relationship kiss

2 Likes

Re: Guys Never Trust A Woman You Have Not Yet Married by nickvanilla(m): 2:59pm On Jun 24, 2020
This life....
Re: Guys Never Trust A Woman You Have Not Yet Married by Skmoda360(m): 3:01pm On Jun 24, 2020
Bro go get another babe undecided
Re: Guys Never Trust A Woman You Have Not Yet Married by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jun 24, 2020
Carchoice:
“E shock you?”

Cc; brother shaggi grin
grin
Re: Guys Never Trust A Woman You Have Not Yet Married by TessBiwom(f): 3:45pm On Jun 24, 2020
[quote author=extol1 post=91016711]
gather for what? [/qyuote]
Read comments.
Re: Guys Never Trust A Woman You Have Not Yet Married by shestrong(f): 4:17pm On Jun 24, 2020
marisdgreat:
The same way a girl should not trust any guy she is not married to
Abi o

(1) (2) (Reply)

DNA: My Neighbor And His Wife Fight Over Plans To Do DNA Test(pics) / 'Alpha Male' Goes Viral After Posting About His Relationship Preference (photo) / Pls Help! She Wants Me In Bed Every Day!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.