Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

To The Nairaland Men: An Apology From Mrs. Chima - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To The Nairaland Men: An Apology From Mrs. Chima (1675 Views)

The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* / An Apology Letter From Men To Women / Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

To The Nairaland Men: An Apology From Mrs. Chima by MrsChima(f): 11:41pm On Jan 28, 2011
[size=44pt]PYSCHE!! grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue[/size]
Re: To The Nairaland Men: An Apology From Mrs. Chima by Orton10(m): 12:00am On Jan 29, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

[size=44pt]PSYCHE!! grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue[/size]

Crackhead gone nuts again undecided
Re: To The Nairaland Men: An Apology From Mrs. Chima by Jam247(f): 12:01am On Jan 29, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin good one!
Re: To The Nairaland Men: An Apology From Mrs. Chima by MrCork17: 12:01am On Jan 29, 2011
*****dyammmm, I fell for it angry******
Re: To The Nairaland Men: An Apology From Mrs. Chima by omega25red(m): 12:05am On Jan 29, 2011
At least you do know you owe us all an apology but you are still actting immatured.

sighs undecided the wait continues i wont hold my breath though
Re: To The Nairaland Men: An Apology From Mrs. Chima by inspirizu(m): 12:09am On Jan 29, 2011
I cant belive dis !!!
Re: To The Nairaland Men: An Apology From Mrs. Chima by MrsChima(f): 12:10am On Jan 29, 2011
Oh, I am immature because YOU CAN'T HANDLE ME?  Okay!  Next time when you deal with a woman who is outspoken and BLUNT.  Just learn to accept not everybody think LIKE YOU.
Re: To The Nairaland Men: An Apology From Mrs. Chima by koolchicco: 12:24am On Jan 29, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

[size=44pt]PYSCHE!! grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue[/size]

[size=29pt]Who did this to you [/size] angry angry angry grin grin grin
Re: To The Nairaland Men: An Apology From Mrs. Chima by MrsChima(f): 12:25am On Jan 29, 2011
(looking innocent) grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: To The Nairaland Men: An Apology From Mrs. Chima by Orton10(m): 12:30am On Jan 29, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Oh, I am immature because YOU CAN'T HANDLE ME?  Okay!  Next time when you deal with a woman who is outspoken and BLUNT.  Just learn to accept not everybody think LIKE YOU.

Hurting babe?
I've gat me some napkin, come have some.
Re: To The Nairaland Men: An Apology From Mrs. Chima by koolchicco: 12:31am On Jan 29, 2011
Orton1_0:

Hurting babe?
I've gat me some napkin, come have some.

grin grin Napkin ke? Abeg na toilet roll me get for her jor! grin
Re: To The Nairaland Men: An Apology From Mrs. Chima by MrCork17: 12:37am On Jan 29, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

[size=44pt]PYSCHE!!  grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue[/size]

OK!! Go behind the TV, kneel down, hands up & close ya eyes!!! angry
Re: To The Nairaland Men: An Apology From Mrs. Chima by koolchicco: 12:39am On Jan 29, 2011
Mr, Cork:

OK!! Go behind the TV, kneel down, hands up & close ya eyes!!! angry

PMSL grin Reminds me of my popsi grin
Re: To The Nairaland Men: An Apology From Mrs. Chima by MrsChima(f): 12:40am On Jan 29, 2011
Orton,

May your hooker douche your face with bloody rags and pads!  angry angry angry angry

Koolchicco,

May a live embryo find your mouth!  angry angry angry angry
Re: To The Nairaland Men: An Apology From Mrs. Chima by vertexroya(m): 12:52am On Jan 29, 2011
[size=20pt]
PYSCHE!!
[/size]
[size=14pt]
The pills have started working grin[/size]
Re: To The Nairaland Men: An Apology From Mrs. Chima by koolchicco: 12:53am On Jan 29, 2011
vertexroya:

[size=20pt][/size]
[size=14pt]
The pills have started working grin[/size]

grin grin grin
Re: To The Nairaland Men: An Apology From Mrs. Chima by Orton10(m): 12:58am On Jan 29, 2011
koolchicco:

PMSL grin Reminds me of my popsi grin

Dude did your old man punish you??
Mrs.Chima:

Orton,

May your hooker douche your face with bloody rags and pads!  angry angry angry angry

Jealous?

****I just told my baby what you said******

She said you should come blow me grin grin
Re: To The Nairaland Men: An Apology From Mrs. Chima by MrCork17: 12:59am On Jan 29, 2011
vertexroya:

[size=20pt][/size]
[size=14pt]
The pills have started working  grin[/size]

grin  grin  grin  Phensic   grin  grin  grin
Re: To The Nairaland Men: An Apology From Mrs. Chima by koolchicco: 1:04am On Jan 29, 2011
Orton1_0:

Dude did your old man punish you??
Jealous?

****I just told my baby what you said******

She said you should come blow me grin grin

OMG grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: To The Nairaland Men: An Apology From Mrs. Chima by Orton10(m): 1:07am On Jan 29, 2011
<<<<<<<<<Mrs Chima
Re: To The Nairaland Men: An Apology From Mrs. Chima by Brite02(m): 1:41am On Jan 29, 2011
gosh!!
*mrs chima has nt apologize yet*. . . undecided
Re: To The Nairaland Men: An Apology From Mrs. Chima by koolchicco: 1:43am On Jan 29, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Koolchicco,

May a live embryo find your mouth!  angry angry angry angry

May your first Child resemble that your worwor neighbor! angry angry undecided
Re: To The Nairaland Men: An Apology From Mrs. Chima by Jam247(f): 2:59am On Jan 29, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Orton,

May your hooker douche your face with bloody rags and pads! angry angry angry angry

Koolchicco,

May a live embryo find your mouth! angry angry angry angry

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: To The Nairaland Men: An Apology From Mrs. Chima by ShyOne(f): 3:08am On Jan 29, 2011
@ Poster

WOMAN!!! You are too much - ahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: To The Nairaland Men: An Apology From Mrs. Chima by vertexroya(m): 3:18am On Jan 29, 2011
[size=15pt]guys keep your on on them chicks for a while, we need all Nairaland chicks to
repent and be submissive. Mrs. chima is their leader and has started responding to treatment [/size] cool
Re: To The Nairaland Men: An Apology From Mrs. Chima by calddon(m): 4:36am On Jan 29, 2011
mcheew!
Re: To The Nairaland Men: An Apology From Mrs. Chima by ekubear1: 5:27am On Jan 29, 2011
lol
Re: To The Nairaland Men: An Apology From Mrs. Chima by 190: 5:44am On Jan 29, 2011
moderators undecided
Re: To The Nairaland Men: An Apology From Mrs. Chima by Orton10(m): 9:51am On Jan 29, 2011
Shy-One:

@ Poster

WOMAN!!! You are too much - ahahahahahahahahahaha

^
Gurl you're giving her way too much credit than she deserves.
MRS CHIMA I'M CURRENTLY WORKING ON A THREAD FOR YOU, SIT BACK AND STAY TUNNED :-D
Re: To The Nairaland Men: An Apology From Mrs. Chima by koolchicco: 10:30am On Jan 29, 2011
Orton1_0:

^
Gurl you're giving her way too much credit than she deserves.
MRS CHIMA I'M CURRENTLY WORKING ON A THREAD FOR YOU, SIT BACK AND STAY TUNNED :-D

Nice! Abeg lemme know when its up and running. grin
Re: To The Nairaland Men: An Apology From Mrs. Chima by kaymoney2(m): 10:42am On Jan 29, 2011
vertexroya:

[size=15pt]guys keep your on on them chicks for a while, we need all Nairaland chicks to
repent and be submissive. Mrs. chima is their leader and has started responding to treatment [/size] cool

Mrs.Chima is completely NUTS I can see that tongue
Well I wish her well in her total repentance and her new found better life
Hope it lasts longer
grin

Re: To The Nairaland Men: An Apology From Mrs. Chima by Mobsync(m): 1:02pm On Jan 29, 2011
[img]http://PYSCHE!! Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue[/img]
Are we safe?

(1) (2)

Nl Feminist Mafia Exposed! [top 5 Kingpins] / How To Deal With A Clingy Spouse! / Funniest Question A Girl Or Guy Ever Asked You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.