Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,597 members, 7,843,903 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Court Stands Down Obaseki’s Suit For Out-of-court Settlement - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Stands Down Obaseki’s Suit For Out-of-court Settlement (26316 Views)

"Seek Out-Of-Court Settlement With Nnamdi Kanu" - Ohanaeze To Buhari / Oshiomhole Pleads For Out-of-court Settlement In Ortom’s N10bn Suit / Abacha Hotel: El-rufai Agrees To Out-of-court Settlement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Stands Down Obaseki’s Suit For Out-of-court Settlement by YINKS89(m): 11:34am On Jun 24, 2020
Still watching from a safe distance
Re: Court Stands Down Obaseki’s Suit For Out-of-court Settlement by SamuelAnyawu(m): 11:34am On Jun 24, 2020
grin
Re: Court Stands Down Obaseki’s Suit For Out-of-court Settlement by vicdom(m): 11:35am On Jun 24, 2020
seunmsg:
The deed as been done already. Obaseki is in a very weak position and it’s obvious he’s very vulnerable to series of litigations over his candidature. Even if he wins, there is already a good ground to get him disqualified.
I thought you claimed earlier that Wike was behind his ordeal that the court was going to bar him from contesting??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Stands Down Obaseki’s Suit For Out-of-court Settlement by oyeb15: 11:35am On Jun 24, 2020
Obaseki is d most desperate politician have ever seen. With all these Wahala, he will still lose d election.
He's not even meant to be a Governor. Oshiomole gave him a stolen mandate and it will b given to d rightful owner.

4 Likes

Re: Court Stands Down Obaseki’s Suit For Out-of-court Settlement by keentola(m): 11:35am On Jun 24, 2020
Are you looking for books to read but you're restricted because paperbacks are hard to get?

What if you can have unrestricted access to pdf books, are you still ready to gain more knowledge?

There's a way to get these books and it won't cost you much.

There's also a catalogue of selected Best Sellers, and interesting books on almost all walks of life. You don't need to stress yourself.

You can check my bio on how to contact me.
Re: Court Stands Down Obaseki’s Suit For Out-of-court Settlement by emperor863(m): 11:36am On Jun 24, 2020
seunmsg:
The deed as been done already. Obaseki is in a very weak position and it’s obvious he’s very vulnerable to series of litigations over his candidature. Even if he wins, there is already a good ground to get him disqualified.

He will not win. You can take that to the bank.

2 Likes

Re: Court Stands Down Obaseki’s Suit For Out-of-court Settlement by Emmacolinho(m): 11:36am On Jun 24, 2020
Re: Court Stands Down Obaseki’s Suit For Out-of-court Settlement by stabilizer: 11:36am On Jun 24, 2020
Without visa ? This guy get mouth oooo

Re: Court Stands Down Obaseki’s Suit For Out-of-court Settlement by PIMPAR: 11:37am On Jun 24, 2020
vicdom:

Shut up!!! APC E-rat. I thought you claimed earlier that Wine was behind his ordeal that the court was going to bar him from contesting?? Now you resorted to blablabla talk already. Tifnubu will be humiliated. Edo is never Lagos. Nonsense
Did you understand the meaning of standing a judgement/ case down? Little kid

2 Likes

Re: Court Stands Down Obaseki’s Suit For Out-of-court Settlement by Oizee(f): 11:38am On Jun 24, 2020
Waiting patiently to c d end by His grace and mercy, I pity the innocent souls that would still lose their lives on election day. I prefer to watch people on TV casting their votes that to appear their myself. I realized a long time ago that my vote doesn't count
Re: Court Stands Down Obaseki’s Suit For Out-of-court Settlement by OKorowanta: 11:39am On Jun 24, 2020
Money go pass thru hot pipeline...

1 Like

Re: Court Stands Down Obaseki’s Suit For Out-of-court Settlement by jacoik(m): 11:40am On Jun 24, 2020
moderatedguy:
Continue masturbating
and the most painful path is that what he is discharging is so watery
Re: Court Stands Down Obaseki’s Suit For Out-of-court Settlement by vicdom(m): 11:40am On Jun 24, 2020
Dansuqi:
Wike bargaining power is succeeding,shuaibu about to be sacrificed
Lol....this man you are already here. I guess you are disappointed as usual. Edo is no Lagos. Obaseki will floor APC and Oshodevil by September.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Stands Down Obaseki’s Suit For Out-of-court Settlement by jrusky(m): 11:40am On Jun 24, 2020
seunmsg:
The deed has been done already. Obaseki is in a very weak position and it’s obvious he’s very vulnerable to series of litigations over his candidature. Even if he wins, there is already a good ground to get him disqualified.

Pls ground to disqualify him tell us pls?
Re: Court Stands Down Obaseki’s Suit For Out-of-court Settlement by Indispensable85(m): 11:41am On Jun 24, 2020
This is where PDP is better than Apc. The lifeless one can't provide leadership. Not to his party,not to the country.
Re: Court Stands Down Obaseki’s Suit For Out-of-court Settlement by vicdom(m): 11:42am On Jun 24, 2020
PIMPAR:

Did you understand the meaning of standing a judgement/ case down? Little kid
Shut up, you love-vendor. The suit will be struck out by 12:30 since the litigant had applied for suit withdrawal. Olodo. I know you don't understand because of your low understanding.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Stands Down Obaseki’s Suit For Out-of-court Settlement by AK481(m): 11:43am On Jun 24, 2020
Dansuqi:

Now I see..
Re: Court Stands Down Obaseki’s Suit For Out-of-court Settlement by asobo: 11:43am On Jun 24, 2020
G
Re: Court Stands Down Obaseki’s Suit For Out-of-court Settlement by pius4luv(m): 11:44am On Jun 24, 2020
Growingboi:
All these initial gra-gra by Ogbeide is to get a responsible settlement. We understand the logic, the gods are wise

Ogbeida want to collect money with all him gra
Re: Court Stands Down Obaseki’s Suit For Out-of-court Settlement by morris477(m): 11:45am On Jun 24, 2020
Writing agreement will take place now
Re: Court Stands Down Obaseki’s Suit For Out-of-court Settlement by Nobody: 11:46am On Jun 24, 2020
I think that the best thing to have done. I mean, how can the real guys on the ground just give away the Gov slot and deputy just like that? An in house member ought to have been given the second slot
Dansuqi:
Re: Court Stands Down Obaseki’s Suit For Out-of-court Settlement by Ikmonie92: 11:47am On Jun 24, 2020
seunmsg:
The deed has been done already. Obaseki is in a very weak position and it’s obvious he’s very vulnerable to series of litigations over his candidature. Even if he wins, there is already a good ground to get him disqualified.

Lol make I sell sense for you?
Re: Court Stands Down Obaseki’s Suit For Out-of-court Settlement by Dansuqi: 11:49am On Jun 24, 2020
vicdom:

Lol....this man you are already here. I guess you are disappointed as usual. Edo is no Lagos. Obaseki will floor APC and Oshodevil by September.

Up apc
Re: Court Stands Down Obaseki’s Suit For Out-of-court Settlement by Bigii(m): 11:50am On Jun 24, 2020
seunmsg:

Very soon it will dawn to you that APC has no candidate in the Edo guber election. Their primary would soon be declared null and void. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Court Stands Down Obaseki’s Suit For Out-of-court Settlement by drskyfly007(m): 11:51am On Jun 24, 2020
Dansuqi:
Shuaibu can't be sacrificed..

He is a grassroot politician from the same L.G.A as Oshiomhole and will neutralize his threats there..

He is indispensable at this moment..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Stands Down Obaseki’s Suit For Out-of-court Settlement by Dansuqi: 11:51am On Jun 24, 2020
gadgetsngs:
I think that the best thing to have done. I mean, how can the real guys on the ground just give away the Gov slot and deputy just like that? An in house member ought to have been given the second slot

Unfortunately, sacrificing shuaibu means sacrificing the race before it starts

1 Like

Re: Court Stands Down Obaseki’s Suit For Out-of-court Settlement by Dansuqi: 11:52am On Jun 24, 2020
drskyfly007:
Shuaibu can't be sacrificed..

He is a grassroot politician from the same L.G.A as Oshiomhole and will neutralize his threats there..

He is indispensable at this moment..

There are not from same LGA.either he sacrifices him or he won't participate in the primaries.let's see sha
Re: Court Stands Down Obaseki’s Suit For Out-of-court Settlement by tunmedies(m): 11:53am On Jun 24, 2020
Stanchem029:
I dedicate this FTC to the peace loving people of Edo state.
Thank God..God no go shame Obas..
Re: Court Stands Down Obaseki’s Suit For Out-of-court Settlement by bigpicture001: 11:54am On Jun 24, 2020
Y is wike disturbing this man like this... A normal human will feel pity for him.... He has a house and still nowhere to sleep cuz he can't buy a land on which to place his house
Re: Court Stands Down Obaseki’s Suit For Out-of-court Settlement by Emerie22(m): 11:54am On Jun 24, 2020
oyeb15:
Obaseki is d most desperate politician have ever seen. With all these Wahala, he will still lose d election.

And you are the one that will make him lose the election.
Be matured
Re: Court Stands Down Obaseki’s Suit For Out-of-court Settlement by ityP(m): 11:56am On Jun 24, 2020
PIMPAR:
Obaseki is about to go down

You be illiterate bros

1 Like

Re: Court Stands Down Obaseki’s Suit For Out-of-court Settlement by Dansuqi: 11:57am On Jun 24, 2020
No matter the court case or people he visits,obaseki is fated to lose

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The 2021 Budget Estimates For Statutory Transfers Released By FG / Ezeokenwa Sylvester Emerges APGA National Chairman / How FG Spent $340m, N27bn In Search Of Oil In The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.