Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,625 members, 7,827,334 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Those Engaging On Romance Scam Please Come To My Aid - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Those Engaging On Romance Scam Please Come To My Aid (2170 Views)

Which Moniker Do You Miss On Romance Section And What Do You Miss About Them? / 'How I Escaped My First Romance Scam Of 2018' - Lady Narrates On Twitter / Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Those Engaging On Romance Scam Please Come To My Aid by FrustratedFellow: 2:11pm On Jun 24, 2020
there is this 55 year old widow I met on Facebook, I created a fake account and claimed to be a 50 year old engineer with posh looking pictures of one man.
The said widow inherited the assets her late husband gave her 10 years ago before he died, the woman got a federal job, though would be retiring soon, posh looking cars, houses and landed properties her husband left behind with just a 20 year old daughter.
So when I added her, we became friends and due to the posh well dressed 50 year old gentleman and having seen the intelligence I had cos I brainwashed her a lot, she finally agreed to marry me and she has been hell bent on seeing me , disturbed my line with numerous calls.
I'm still in my 20's and my voice isn't coarse so any time she calls I'll give it to one 35 year old man in my area and he communicates with her.
I once trickishly asked her if a 27 year old guy loves and cares for her and asks her out, she got angry and responded with "God forbid I don't do child abuse"
now she's dying to see me so I could take her to my people so I'll start the matrimonial rites.
Guys what should I do now?
I'm hooked.

PLEASE IF YOU'RE COMING HERE TO FORM SAINT OR BASH ME I WONT HESITATE TO CURSE THE HELL OUT OF YOU.
IF YOU'RE NOT CONTRIBUTING POSITIVELY BY GIVING ME TRICKS ON HOW TO FINANCIALLY GAIN FROM THIS WOMAN PLS RESPECT YOURSELF AND STAY OUT OF THIS THREAD

6 Likes

Re: Those Engaging On Romance Scam Please Come To My Aid by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 24, 2020
FrustratedFellow:
there is this 55 year old widow I met on Facebook, I created a fake account and claimed to be 50 year old engineer with posh looking pictures of one man.
The said widow inherited the assets her late husband gave her 10 years ago before he died, the woman got a federal job, though would be retiring soon, posh looking cars, houses and landed properties her husband left behind with just a 20 year old daughter.
So when I added her, we became friends but due to the posh and well dressed 50 year old gentleman and having seen the intelligence I had cos I brainwashed her a lot, she finally agreed to accepting to marry me and she has been hell bent on seeing me and has disturbed my line with numerous calls.
I'm still in my 20's and my voice isn't coarse so any time she calls I'll give it to one 35 year old man in my area and he communicates with her.
I once trickishly asked her if a 27 year old guy loves and cares for her and asks her out, she got angry and responded with "God forbid I don't do child abuse"
now she's dying to see me so I could take her to my people so I'll start the matrimonial rites.
I'm hooked.

PLEASE IF YOU'RE COMING HERE TO FORM SAINT OR BASH ME I WONT HESITATE TO CURSE THE HELL OUT OF YOU.
IF YOU'RE NOT CONTRIBUTING POSITIVELY BY GIVING ME TRICKS ON HOW TO FINANCIALLY GAIN FROM THIS WOMAN PLS RESPECT YOURSELF AND STAY OUT OF THIS THREAD

Are you serious

2 Likes

Re: Those Engaging On Romance Scam Please Come To My Aid by FrustratedFellow: 2:17pm On Jun 24, 2020
Warlord2012:

Are you serious
xup with the mail??
email isn't working so kindly mention me in a dead thread and state what u want to discuss
Re: Those Engaging On Romance Scam Please Come To My Aid by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 24, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin i just dey laugh for here grin grin grin grin grin..its most probably u chatting up with another fellow nigerian scammer grin.wich white american uses the term,"God forbid" grin grin grin grin
would be scammer is getting played by another scammer grin grin grin

23 Likes

Re: Those Engaging On Romance Scam Please Come To My Aid by FrustratedFellow: 2:38pm On Jun 24, 2020
lefulefu:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin i just dey laugh for here grin grin grin grin grin..its most probably u chatting up with another fellow nigerian scammer grin.wich white american uses the term,"God forbid" grin grin grin grin
would be scammer is getting played by another scammer grin grin grin
sorry I forgot to mention that we both are Nigerians from the same state and tribe but different locations.
romance scam isn't solely for American or white whatever
Re: Those Engaging On Romance Scam Please Come To My Aid by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jun 24, 2020
FrustratedFellow:
sorry I forgot to mention that we both are Nigerians from the same state and tribe but different locations.
romance scam isn't solely for American or white whatever
either way it smells you u also are getting played.ur story sounds too good to be true.very soon the said widow will request u send her 60k for tfare so she will add to her expenses to come visit you.the smarter b/w the two of you will win this duel.rest assured you probably chatting up with another hustling guy over the other end grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Engaging On Romance Scam Please Come To My Aid by donbachi(m): 2:49pm On Jun 24, 2020
U go shock to see ur paddyman as the woman.
Re: Those Engaging On Romance Scam Please Come To My Aid by FrustratedFellow: 2:59pm On Jun 24, 2020
donbachi:
U go shock to see ur paddyman as the woman.
I for skin am alive after all those efforts wasted
Re: Those Engaging On Romance Scam Please Come To My Aid by donbachi(m): 3:02pm On Jun 24, 2020
FrustratedFellow:
I for skin am alive after all those efforts wasted
which person him go skin alive for his own wasted efforts?

5 Likes

Re: Those Engaging On Romance Scam Please Come To My Aid by paulolee(m): 3:04pm On Jun 24, 2020
its a case of scam scamming the scam..

3 Likes

Re: Those Engaging On Romance Scam Please Come To My Aid by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 24, 2020
paulolee:
its a case of scam scamming the scam..
grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Those Engaging On Romance Scam Please Come To My Aid by Reex12(m): 3:26pm On Jun 24, 2020
frustatedfellow u sure say no b anoda gee dey d oda side to scam u too, u can neva know..lol

3 Likes

Re: Those Engaging On Romance Scam Please Come To My Aid by themaestro08(m): 3:41pm On Jun 24, 2020
Literally a case of the hunter getting hunted...

2 Likes

Re: Those Engaging On Romance Scam Please Come To My Aid by Makiiidagr8: 4:04pm On Jun 24, 2020
Una gather dey

2 Likes

Re: Those Engaging On Romance Scam Please Come To My Aid by Escabado: 4:04pm On Jun 24, 2020
I'm willing to work with you at least to get $100,000 from her . Check your mail and reply me
Re: Those Engaging On Romance Scam Please Come To My Aid by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 24, 2020
Is like na u be the client oo
Re: Those Engaging On Romance Scam Please Come To My Aid by Dfynboi: 4:08pm On Jun 24, 2020
d only solution is to luk for baba wey sabi to help u out

1 Like

Re: Those Engaging On Romance Scam Please Come To My Aid by EzzyCarter: 4:09pm On Jun 24, 2020
Thanks for reporting yourself on here. The law is coming for you.
Re: Those Engaging On Romance Scam Please Come To My Aid by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 24, 2020
Escabado:
I'm willing to work with you at least to get $100,000 from her . Check your mail and reply me
Brov �
Re: Those Engaging On Romance Scam Please Come To My Aid by iLegendd(m): 4:14pm On Jun 24, 2020
I assure you, you'll be caught. You animals are the ones spoiling the already tarnished image of this country.
Re: Those Engaging On Romance Scam Please Come To My Aid by chiiraq802(m): 4:23pm On Jun 24, 2020
FrustratedFellow:
there is this 55 year old widow I met on Facebook, I created a fake account and claimed to be a 50 year old engineer with posh looking pictures of one man.
So when I added her, we became friends and due to the posh well dressed 50 year old gentleman and having seen the intelligence I had cos I brainwashed her a lot, she finally agreed to marry me and she has been hell bent on seeing me , disturbed my line with numerous calls.
I'm hooked.

Hustle well broski....#cashout big time.
Re: Those Engaging On Romance Scam Please Come To My Aid by IamPlato(m): 4:25pm On Jun 24, 2020
FrustratedFellow:
xup with the mail??
email isn't working so kindly mention me in a dead thread and state what u want to discuss
you Are Very Stupid For Creating This Topic

1 Like

Re: Those Engaging On Romance Scam Please Come To My Aid by OYENIYIJK: 4:53pm On Jun 24, 2020
Yahoo Yahoo grin grin

1 Like

Re: Those Engaging On Romance Scam Please Come To My Aid by Meekha(m): 5:08pm On Jun 24, 2020
Shey you dey serious ni? Do these scammers have any sense of humanity in them? You're cursing yourself with this act. I just hope you're joking. I hate guys like you!

1 Like

Re: Those Engaging On Romance Scam Please Come To My Aid by FrustratedFellow: 5:24pm On Jun 24, 2020
IamPlato:
you Are Very Stupid For Creating This Topic
I know you're seeking for attention and you want me to insult you and get banned.
Don't worry I'll give you the attention you deserve
Re: Those Engaging On Romance Scam Please Come To My Aid by FrustratedFellow: 5:26pm On Jun 24, 2020
Escabado:
my email isn't working.
quote me with a dead thread and kindly drop your WhatsApp number
Re: Those Engaging On Romance Scam Please Come To My Aid by FrustratedFellow: 5:27pm On Jun 24, 2020
EzzyCarter:
Thanks for reporting yourself on here. The law is coming for you.
come catch me na.
omo ale
Re: Those Engaging On Romance Scam Please Come To My Aid by FrustratedFellow: 5:28pm On Jun 24, 2020
iLegendd:
I assure you, you'll be caught. You animals are the ones spoiling the already tarnished image of this country.

come catch me na or make I drop my address for you?
Re: Those Engaging On Romance Scam Please Come To My Aid by FrustratedFellow: 5:29pm On Jun 24, 2020
Meekha:
Shey you dey serious ni? Do these scammers have any sense of humanity in them? You're cursing yourself with this act. I just hope you're joking. I hate guys like you!
curse bawo?
Re: Those Engaging On Romance Scam Please Come To My Aid by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 24, 2020
FrustratedFellow:
I'm hooked.

I wonder why you have chosen to add more frustrations to your life.So much from a young man

1 Like

Re: Those Engaging On Romance Scam Please Come To My Aid by EzzyCarter: 6:09pm On Jun 24, 2020
FrustratedFellow:
come catch me na.
omo ale

Ni baba e. Low life scammer grin . Mark my words you gon die a hungry man

(1) (2) (Reply)

Free. Download Eminem Marshall Mathers LP 2 / Fear Who No Fear Woman: SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE / But Why Do All Men Enjoy Watching Blue Film On Sunday? WHY??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.