Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Guys, Share Your Experience With A Gold Digger. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Share Your Experience With A Gold Digger. (1246 Views)

My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger / I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? / Mr Eazi Is A Gold Digger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Share Your Experience With A Gold Digger. by delectablegyal(f): 3:33pm On Jun 24, 2020
let's go. no sex topic today. we are dealing with gold diggers. how did your girlfriend gold dig you? share your experience.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Share Your Experience With A Gold Digger. by delectablegyal(f): 3:33pm On Jun 24, 2020
how did you discover she has been gold digging you?
Re: Guys, Share Your Experience With A Gold Digger. by AstroG: 4:06pm On Jun 24, 2020
cheesy

Re: Guys, Share Your Experience With A Gold Digger. by delectablegyal(f): 9:31pm On Jun 24, 2020
guys, share your experiences.
Re: Guys, Share Your Experience With A Gold Digger. by delectablegyal(f): 9:32pm On Jun 24, 2020
where are the guys? share your experiences.
Re: Guys, Share Your Experience With A Gold Digger. by IamPlato(m): 9:37pm On Jun 24, 2020
delectablegyal:
where are the guys? share your experiences.
are you a member of the gold digging community
Re: Guys, Share Your Experience With A Gold Digger. by IamPlato(m): 9:40pm On Jun 24, 2020
With The Type Of Topics You Create It Seems You have Extremely High Sexual Hormones
Re: Guys, Share Your Experience With A Gold Digger. by delectablegyal(f): 9:43pm On Jun 24, 2020
IamPlato:
With The Type Of Topics You Create It Seems You have Extremely High Sexual Hormones

what do you expect when a person is a virgin?
Re: Guys, Share Your Experience With A Gold Digger. by delectablegyal(f): 9:44pm On Jun 24, 2020
this is not a sexual topic though you hypocrites.
Re: Guys, Share Your Experience With A Gold Digger. by delectablegyal(f): 9:45pm On Jun 24, 2020
IamPlato:
are you a member of the gold digging community

just share your experience. no further questioning.
Re: Guys, Share Your Experience With A Gold Digger. by VillageBus(m): 9:55pm On Jun 24, 2020
She ask 4 money, but I took her straight to village!
Re: Guys, Share Your Experience With A Gold Digger. by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 24, 2020
op

Re: Guys, Share Your Experience With A Gold Digger. by 4ckz: 10:07pm On Jun 24, 2020
I have learnt that 99% of girls are demanding, and I have set up my mind never to spend above a specific amount on a girl before getting her laid it has worked most of the time.

However, there's this convo with a lady I met last year, we weren't even dating yet and she started requesting.
2 weeks into the chyking, she texted me that she needed some money to complete her rent. After seeing the message I tested her that she should forget about me, and that she should forget that I ever tried chyking her, that I probably misread her.
I think that text did something to her because she started calling and sending tests which I ignored till later that day when she called back, and we reconciled, that sped things up and before long I swam in her pool.
I was an active swimmer till like a month into our relationship, I traveled, she told me to get her some clothes, she sent me some pics and a link to an instagram page, I saw the clothes and the outrageous prices on the instagram page, I decided to get it offline and wanted to add a shoe, because it felt odd buying just clothes, I told her and she insisted on the online one. I was still on the process of deciding, she then called me and told me that she needed some money to do something (without even saying what she needed it for) and it was urgent.
I just decided there and then to ghost the girl, it was successful till we met at a party later on the year, I knew I did her bad, I apologized to her, and after some long begging, we became cool. She took it like I wanted back, and I just had to swim again, I love swimming.
We had some conversation and her view towards demanding by girls showed me that she had no plans of footing her bills herself, I dug a bit deeper and got to find out that most of her bills are borne by numerous guys, I ghosted again before the next billing came to me.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Share Your Experience With A Gold Digger. by IamPlato(m): 10:17pm On Jun 24, 2020
delectablegyal:

what do you expect when a person is a virgin?
you Virgin? Lol...
I'd Rather Believe UyaiIncomparabl Is A Virgin than You
Re: Guys, Share Your Experience With A Gold Digger. by delectablegyal(f): 8:19am On Jun 25, 2020
4ckz:
I have learnt that 99% of girls are demanding, and I have set up my mind never to spend above a specific amount on a girl before getting her laid it has worked most of the time.

However, there's this convo with a lady I met last year, we weren't even dating yet and she started requesting.
2 weeks into the chyking, she texted me that she needed some money to complete her rent. After seeing the message I tested her that she should forget about me, and that she should forget that I ever tried chyking her, that I probably misread her.
I think that text did something to her because she started calling and sending tests which I ignored till later that day when she called back, and we reconciled, that sped things up and before long I swam in her pool.
I was an active swimmer till like a month into our relationship, I traveled, she told me to get her some clothes, she sent me some pics and a link to an instagram page, I saw the clothes and the outrageous prices on the instagram page, I decided to get it offline and wanted to add a shoe, because it felt odd buying just clothes, I told her and she insisted on the online one. I was still on the process of deciding, she then called me and told me that she needed some money to do something (without even saying what she needed it for) and it was urgent.
I just decided there and then to ghost the girl, it was successful till we met at a party later on the year, I knew I did her bad, I apologized to her, and after some long begging, we became cool. She took it like I wanted back, and I just had to swim again, I love swimming.
We had some conversation and her view towards demanding by girls showed me that she had no plans of footing her bills herself, I dug a bit deeper and got to find out that most of her bills are borne by numerous guys, I ghosted again before the next billing came to me.

you and this your swimmingcheesy. shey you will not drown like this?cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys, Share Your Experience With A Gold Digger. by KogiFocus(m): 9:19am On Jun 25, 2020
4ckz:

1 Like

Re: Guys, Share Your Experience With A Gold Digger. by 4ckz: 10:02am On Jun 25, 2020
delectablegyal:

you and this your swimmingcheesy. shey you will not drown like this?cheesy

grin grin

Some of us have perfected the act of swimming.

(1) (Reply)

Children Break Down In Tears As Their Mother Returns Home, After 17 Years In UK / Its Been 4 Years I Stayed Away From Nairaland** What Did I Miss??? / Video: Man & Woman Stuck During Sexual Intimacy, Onlookers Helpless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.