Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,371 members, 7,829,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

My Bitter Experience - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Bitter Experience (3457 Views)

The Bitter Experience That Taught Me A Lesson To Save Money (True Story) / My Bitter Experience With Frsc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Bitter Experience by angelfallz(m): 2:51pm On Jun 26, 2020
sexylassie2:
Next time, don't be broke.

Put your life together and work to get a better life for yourself.

She played a fast game on you, since you can't afford the life that she wants, she changed.

Also go check the paternity of the child and confirm if it is yours.

that your first advice does not make sense. or maybe it just shows the kind of person you are.

1 Like

Re: My Bitter Experience by zedegit: 2:57pm On Jun 26, 2020
sexylassie2:
Next time, don't be broke.

Put your life together and work to get a better life for yourself.

She played a fast game on you, since you can't afford the life that she wants, she changed.

Also go check the paternity of the child and confirm if it is yours.

I agree totally. Girls are fond of it. Anytime they get pregnant for a Playboy, they look for a caring mugu they friendzoned to sleep with and tramsfer the child to.
Re: My Bitter Experience by uboma(m): 3:53pm On Jun 26, 2020
xavuv:

Yoir first sentence/paragrapgh is dumb! As in DUMMMBBBBB!

I agree with you 100%
Re: My Bitter Experience by uboma(m): 3:56pm On Jun 26, 2020
Omar09:

OP, avoid the first word from this aba feminist, the rest you can adhere to.

Lolz
Re: My Bitter Experience by seborrhic: 5:03pm On Jun 26, 2020
merieam16:
hmm...yea i sure did, buh my point is,it takes 2 to tangle.I hate it wen u try bringing sum1 else down cos u wana justify or try 2 say ur story.
I concur with u "in toto".
U wud be amazed the length some Nigerians can go to twist a story to suit their narrative.
No matter how wonderfully crafted and foolproof a story might sound,always wait to hear the other side.
By the other side own narratives,one can even pick out the party that is lying;but with one sided story,it's difficult.
For eg,it's possible the Op was the one that assured the girl he wud take her abroad and that was what convinced her or for eg,the lady was sponsoring the Op's Visa processing and house rent or building.
These are just instances of possibilities to drive home d point of waiting to hear d other side before rushing to conclusion.
Re: My Bitter Experience by Bostin(m): 6:27pm On Jun 26, 2020
seborrhic:

U wud be amazed the length some Nigerians can go to twist a story to suit their narrative.
No matter how wonderfully crafted and foolproof a story might sound,always wait to hear the other side.
By the other side own narratives,one can even pick out the party that is lying;but with one sided story,it's difficult.
For eg,it's possible the Op was the one that assured the girl he wud take her abroad and that was what convinced her or for eg,the lady was sponsoring the Op's Visa processing and house rent or building.
These are just instances of possibilities to drive home d point of waiting to hear d other side before rushing to conclusion.
Lol ...promise to take her abroad when my mum and siblings are there . She can't foot my bills because she was jobless after she resigned her job in other state to move in with me in my state ..I started building my house before I came down to Nigeria , my mum was in charge ..I even dropped out of my course in but she finished her's and got certificate. I spent on many things at the same time until I was broke before she pick race .
Re: My Bitter Experience by merieam16(f): 6:37pm On Jun 26, 2020
seborrhic:

Gbam!
Re: My Bitter Experience by seborrhic: 6:44pm On Jun 26, 2020
Bostin:
Lol ...promise to take her abroad when my mum and siblings are there . She can't foot my bills because she was jobless after she resigned her job in other state to move in with me in my state ..I started building my house before I came down to Nigeria , my mum was in charge ..I even dropped out of my course in NOUN but she finished heirs and got certificate. I spent on many things at the same time until I was broke before she pick raze .
Mr Man in your story you had no single fault;all the problems, issues including even your 'brokenness' were caused by her.
I stand by my assertion and time proven fact that if one party claims no single fault in an issue,the other party being claimed to have 100% of the fault;the possibility of the story not being entire true,a total lie,or being padded up to evoke sympathy and favorable responders,is pretty high.
Go find sympathy somewhere else,but your entire story is to be taken with a pinch of salt till the other party is heard.
You even had to go fishing out her facebook posts to drive home your point,what pettiness is that.
Move on with your life,take care of your parental obligations to your child,as ordered by the court, because she obviously has moved on.
You can easily seek court approval for visitation rights to your child,and move on.
Re: My Bitter Experience by jaszplus12(m): 8:00pm On Jun 26, 2020
My brother! You should be jumping for joy that she left you especially that she left you before you married her! Had you gone abroad with her she would have finished you completely using foreign laws and you know how they operate over there.
Next time, don't look at the "religious outlook" of a woman...look at her character by dating her and getting to know her.
As for your daughter, it's just a matter of time before she finds out about her mom, no matter how much lies she's told. Put your acts together and get to work...you have a lot to accomplish. Cheers

1 Like

Re: My Bitter Experience by Bostin(m): 8:37pm On Jun 26, 2020
jaszplus12:
My brother! You should be jumping for joy that she left you especially that she left you before you married her! Had you gone abroad with her she would have finished you completely using foreign laws and you know how they operate over there.
Next time, don't look at the "religious outlook" of a woman...look at her character by dating her and getting to know her.
As for your daughter, it's just a matter of time before she finds out about her mom, no matter how much lies she's told. Put your acts together and get to work...you have a lot to accomplish. Cheers
May God bless you more than you deserve

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Partner with Chymall an e-commerce business and earn on ur investment / Relocation Sales (ibadan)... Check in Here!!! / Pls Nairalanders, I Am In Dire Need Of A Job, Any Job Will Do For Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.