Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,487 members, 7,861,409 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:45 AM

How Not To Return To Your Past Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Not To Return To Your Past Relationship (458 Views)

5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend / Is It Right To Narrate Your Past To Your Partner / What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Not To Return To Your Past Relationship by Nobody: 5:43am On Jun 25, 2020
How can I harden up and not go back to my past relationships? I am always forced to go back to my past relationships, please how can I move on for real. I don't want to chicken out again and return to an affair that isnt worth it any more.
Re: How Not To Return To Your Past Relationship by Ipromote: 5:49am On Jun 25, 2020
Block all communications and seal your heart brain.

1 Like

Re: How Not To Return To Your Past Relationship by Nobody: 5:50am On Jun 25, 2020
Ipromote:

This thing is hard to endure, I can only endure for a week and I will chicken out. At times I will endure it and it will be giving me sleepless night, It will make me not to focus at work, it will come to my chest and start affecting my breathing, making me uncomfortable and unable to stay one place, that is when I do chicken out.

1 Like

Re: How Not To Return To Your Past Relationship by Ipromote: 5:53am On Jun 25, 2020
LawBreaker:

This thing is hard to endure, I can only endure for a week and I will chicken out

Decide not to chicken out and keep yourself busy, with work or other things. I assume you're the guy. Watch soccer na, meet new females and get new friends. Move on!
Re: How Not To Return To Your Past Relationship by Nobody: 5:57am On Jun 25, 2020
Ipromote:

Decide not to chicken out and keep yourself busy, with work or other things. I assume you're the guy. Watch soccer na, meet new females and get new friends. Move on!

I am not a soccer fan at all and I don't want to meet any new females to avoid affairs that touch the heart again. I have really had horrible relationships. I find it hard moving on, so I don't need any girl again.

1 Like

Re: How Not To Return To Your Past Relationship by internationalman(m): 6:06am On Jun 25, 2020
You keep going because you have not ended it.
Re: How Not To Return To Your Past Relationship by Nobody: 6:09am On Jun 25, 2020
internationalman:
You keep going because you have not ended it.

I have ended it. From the bottom of my heart, I don't need it again

1 Like

Re: How Not To Return To Your Past Relationship by alphaRego01(m): 6:25am On Jun 25, 2020
Ipromote:

because it is very easy
Re: How Not To Return To Your Past Relationship by alphaRego01(m): 6:26am On Jun 25, 2020
LawBreaker:

I am not a soccer fan at all and I don't want to meet any new females to avoid affairs that touch the heart again. I have really had horrible relationships. I find it hard moving on, so I don't need any girl again.

U will kill urself one day if u think everytin na relationship
Re: How Not To Return To Your Past Relationship by Nobody: 6:29am On Jun 25, 2020
I want to go on antidepressants drugs, will it help
Re: How Not To Return To Your Past Relationship by mattfeuter(m): 6:33am On Jun 25, 2020
LawBreaker:

I have ended it. From the bottom of my heart, I don't need it again

Audio ending grin

All she needs to do is say hi on WhatsApp and you’ll suddenly come alive again. tongue

Hey, we’ve all been there , just trust your gut feeling, if deep down you think you don’t want the relationship anymore, I’d advise you to quit or else you might run into depression someday. . . .

Get busy, go out more , meet new people and you’ll forget that girl in no time. All the best Brodie cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Not To Return To Your Past Relationship by Oluromantic: 6:36am On Jun 25, 2020
You will when u find a girl that gives you peace. Not perfect but peaceful
Re: How Not To Return To Your Past Relationship by Nobody: 6:37am On Jun 25, 2020
Meet other people.
Simple as ABC!
Re: How Not To Return To Your Past Relationship by Professorcplus(m): 7:01am On Jun 25, 2020
LawBreaker:
Bruv, who gave you this suggestion. Surely you don't like your self. So you want to use antidepressants on top girl matter. Is like you don't know the side effect of this drug. If you stop using it, your brain will never remain the same, because the common effect of this drug is you might get sudden shock (electric) at any random time especially when you're still and doing mental task like reading or browsing. You brain might get quiver or shake like a jelly fish at any random time. It might even come with constant headache. Once you embark on it you must always continue with your dose.

You just need to take break from any relationship and occupy and feel your mind with task till you heal. Meet new people and never rush to get into relationship.
Re: How Not To Return To Your Past Relationship by Gentle0wavez: 7:15am On Jun 25, 2020
LawBreaker:

Chai see advice oh
Re: How Not To Return To Your Past Relationship by Ultimategeneral: 7:16am On Jun 25, 2020
Professorcplus:

Bruv, who gave you this suggestion. Surely you don't like your self. So you want to use antidepressants on top girl matter. Is like you don't know the side effect of this drug. If you stop using it, your brain will never remain the same, because the common effect of this drug is you might get sudden shock (electric) at any random time especially when you're still and doing mental task like reading or browsing. You brain might get quiver or shake like a jelly fish at any random time. It might even come with constant headache. Once you embark on it you must always continue with your dose.

You just need to take break from any relationship and occupy and feel your mind with task till you heal. Meet new people and never rush to get into relationship.
This oga here has writen the best advice for you. You don't need to look elsewhere.
Re: How Not To Return To Your Past Relationship by Russo35(m): 7:41am On Jun 25, 2020
Bro,first thing first you didn't end those relationships they probably broke up with you or just ghosted you..I have a similar case where I didn't break up and she didn't break up (just told her I can't be an option in her life) but she reaches out almost every two to three weeks..bluntly told her reaching out is not changing anything until she sees me as the "trophy"(that's if its not too late).. What am saying is that own up, value yourself, love yourself first... Be the man you will be proud of.... Put yourself first... change that mentality that you need to avoid women in order to avoid feelings that touch(Control your feelings)... Be a MAN..

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get A Ukulele In PH / Sexmate Needed From Abia/imo/riverstate. / (video)lady Who Rejected Her Boyfriend's Proposal Because He Didn't Kneel Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.