Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,857 members, 7,810,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

Is A Cheating Woman Worse Than A Cheating Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is A Cheating Woman Worse Than A Cheating Man? (2790 Views)

Guys; See The Fastest Way Of Catching A Cheating Woman [must Read] / Pregnant Cheating Woman Outed By Stranger At Football Game / Cheating Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is A Cheating Woman Worse Than A Cheating Man? by Dvampire(m): 11:11am On Jan 29, 2011
i stumbled upon this piece and it got me thinking about a collegue whose wife cheated in their marriage till it crashed. the piece says:

It's easy for girls to get sex
It's hard for guys to get sex
Girls can get pregnant
She'll always know the baby is hers
The man may not realise his sweetheart is pregnant with another man's spawn
If he raises another man's baby unwittingly, he just wasted all his resources
That's Darwinian suicide.

the thought is, is it true that a cheating woman is worse than a cheating man?
Re: Is A Cheating Woman Worse Than A Cheating Man? by sunch(m): 12:35pm On Jan 29, 2011
A cheating man is quite better, cos he's only out to prob'bly catch his trips with no strings attachd. Even if there are strings attachd, he doesnt meant to harm no one. But still everybody wld be happy.
While a cheating woman is evil and murderous. Murderous in the sense that anyone that want to get on her way of sexcapade cld be harmed. Cos she on her part knws for sure she has committed sacreligious offence, which wld be haunting 2her to grave
Re: Is A Cheating Woman Worse Than A Cheating Man? by Tosinville(m): 12:43pm On Jan 29, 2011
Cheating on a man is the worst cos ladies already knows that cheating is the game of many men in a rltnship so won't amazed them unlike u man to caught ur girlfriend with ur friend, lol guy, ur mind go too cut o!
Re: Is A Cheating Woman Worse Than A Cheating Man? by Orton10(m): 12:50pm On Jan 29, 2011
They are all one nand the same fin. There is no grey area to it!
Cheating is Cheating undecided
Re: Is A Cheating Woman Worse Than A Cheating Man? by arty: 2:31pm On Jan 29, 2011
it's like is written in the dictionary of nature dat women are to be judge by everything they do and the men should
go free no matter wat they do.
If a woman should do anything funny she would be properly judged till there is nothing to judge, but if it's a man all they can say is that 'he is a man and he can do anything he wants.
But all i know is that when a man or a woman do the wrong they all cheats.
Re: Is A Cheating Woman Worse Than A Cheating Man? by 190: 2:35pm On Jan 29, 2011
MALE CHEATS >>>> SMART GUY

FEMALE CHEATS <<<<< ASHAWO
angry angry
Re: Is A Cheating Woman Worse Than A Cheating Man? by steve13(m): 4:47pm On Jan 29, 2011
Rr
Re: Is A Cheating Woman Worse Than A Cheating Man? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 29, 2011
Man and woman are equal. Cheating man and cheating woman are equal. I dislike them both, equally cheesy
Re: Is A Cheating Woman Worse Than A Cheating Man? by kaymoney2(m): 4:59pm On Jan 29, 2011
steve_101:

Any woman cheating on her hubby is looking for serious wahala,she cant even face her husband if the bubble burst, but a man I think he can get away with it

Hmm so in one word => Men's world angry
Re: Is A Cheating Woman Worse Than A Cheating Man? by iice(f): 8:42pm On Jan 29, 2011
sunch:

A cheating man is quite better, cos he's only out to prob'bly catch his trips with no strings attachd. Even if there are strings attachd, he doesnt meant to harm no one. But still everybody wld be happy.
While a cheating woman is evil and murderous. Murderous in the sense that anyone that want to get on her way of sexcapade cld be harmed. Cos she on her part knws for sure she has committed sacreligious offence, which wld be haunting 2her to grave

What are you blithering on about?
Cartload of tripe.

@Topic
Cheating is cheating.  Man, woman or man-woman/woman-man.
Re: Is A Cheating Woman Worse Than A Cheating Man? by Nobody: 12:15am On Jan 30, 2011
Societal Lunacy Cheating is Cheating whether Male or Female, both are worse best advise, stay single and sleep around, don't be fed by societal fads.
Re: Is A Cheating Woman Worse Than A Cheating Man? by Dvampire(m): 4:28pm On Jan 30, 2011
or do women cheat most times to get back at their men?
Re: Is A Cheating Woman Worse Than A Cheating Man? by Nobody: 3:15am On Jan 31, 2011
Orton1_0:

They are all one nand the same fin. There is no grey area to it!
Cheating is Cheating undecided

well said man!
Re: Is A Cheating Woman Worse Than A Cheating Man? by soserious(f): 3:28am On Jan 31, 2011
generally, women cheat because of their heart and men cheat because of their d1cks
Re: Is A Cheating Woman Worse Than A Cheating Man? by Nobody: 3:35am On Jan 31, 2011
^^^^^does that make the hurt/deceit any different or worst?!
Re: Is A Cheating Woman Worse Than A Cheating Man? by ladyF(f): 4:08am On Jan 31, 2011
Lets treat everyone with equity plzz, besides no one'z above d law. I dont see any reason y a guy has sex with 20+ girls n he's a genius,then this girl has sex with lyk 6-7 guys n evry1 starts callin ha a LovePeddler. Its so so unfair.
Re: Is A Cheating Woman Worse Than A Cheating Man? by Nobody: 4:19am On Jan 31, 2011
ladyF:

Lets treat everyone with equity plzz, besides no one'z above d law. I dont see any reason y a guy has sex with 20+ girls n he's a genius,then this girl has sex with lyk 6-7 guys n evry1 starts callin ha a LovePeddler. Its so so unfair.

life has never been fair,get over it.
also, some people view other people's image of them more highly than the picture they see every morning in the mirror.
the minute you set criterias in your life via others acceptance, thats the moment you failed in life.

be who you want to be, whether a hoe or not, but be ready to stand by and accept the consequences of your actions.
Re: Is A Cheating Woman Worse Than A Cheating Man? by Nobody: 4:21am On Jan 31, 2011
I say. . .yes because when women cheat it is emotional and by doing so it shows our irrational sides.
Men do it by impulse/nature grin grin
Re: Is A Cheating Woman Worse Than A Cheating Man? by femmy2010(m): 5:22am On Jan 31, 2011
Our 9ja culture align with the topic.
Re: Is A Cheating Woman Worse Than A Cheating Man? by grpCaptain(m): 6:47am On Jan 31, 2011
@MzD@rkSkin

Best response so far and more importantly coming from a woman's mouth. It can't get better than that.

Cheating is Cheating irrespective of gender. However, a man can be cut a slack if he decide to marry the woman he's been cheating with, making him a polygamy.

However, a cheating woman cannot marry the second husband and keep the first husband at the same time. It generally common in the society and the scriptures to read that a man have many wives, but it's an abomination for a woman to have many husbands at the same time.

Just like the poster cited, an illegitimate child from a cheating wife is a far more detrimental consequence of a cheating woman.
Re: Is A Cheating Woman Worse Than A Cheating Man? by HaveSense1(m): 6:59am On Jan 31, 2011
I'm indifferent on the subject. I've seen women cheat because they just want another guy, something new. I've seen men cheat because the woman doesn't know how to give a good Mouth Gig. Whatever the reason, cheating is cheating, plain and simple.
Re: Is A Cheating Woman Worse Than A Cheating Man? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 31, 2011
cheating is cheating, who ever does it its wrong.

(1) (Reply)

I Show My Girl Say I Love Her Die (right Now I Dey Face Hell For Her Hand) Help / Answer Me This! / Ladies, Pls Indicate Your Interest In Debating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.