Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Impeachment: Agboola Ajayi To Sue Ondo Assembly, Police, DSS, Chief Judge - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Impeachment: Agboola Ajayi To Sue Ondo Assembly, Police, DSS, Chief Judge (18902 Views)

Read Agboola Ajayi's Resignation Letter To APC / Agboola Ajayi Detained By Ondo State Police Commissioner, Bolaji Salami / Agboola Ajayi: More Troubles For Ondo Deputy Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Impeachment: Agboola Ajayi To Sue Ondo Assembly, Police, DSS, Chief Judge by zoedew: 8:04pm On Jun 25, 2020
He is wasting his time planning to go
to court to stop an impeachment process. Unless there is a mistake in the steps taken the court would lack jurisdiction to entertain same. You can’t live in a glass house and be throwing stones. I will have you out faster than Aketi has done so far. Aketi has been strategic in slicing up the Agbo like salamis so he won’t scream he was being persecuted and get sympathy votes. Everyone knows Aketi has refrained from using state powers to whip the unwieldy Agbo into line. Now the Agbo has the leash on and he must drink from The Agbo he has prepared for Aketi. His right to contest against anyone is not in doubt but to exercise same in a dishonourable manner as he has done will have him Omoboriowoed! Traitor. Backstabber. They never end well!
Re: Impeachment: Agboola Ajayi To Sue Ondo Assembly, Police, DSS, Chief Judge by zoedew: 8:10pm On Jun 25, 2020
Abdulnur:

2.Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.
What's wrong with rule 2?

Put the blame at the doorsteps of
The Administrators of this Forum who are slow to sanitise this virtual space.
Re: Impeachment: Agboola Ajayi To Sue Ondo Assembly, Police, DSS, Chief Judge by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 25, 2020
I thought some said the deputy is more rooted and has a strong hold with the legislooters...
Its all about personal interest but they won't listen...
Executhieves ,Legislooters and Judisharethe money
Re: Impeachment: Agboola Ajayi To Sue Ondo Assembly, Police, DSS, Chief Judge by olamakinde(m): 12:27am On Jun 26, 2020
jbreezy:
All this one no concern me...I dreamt chelsea beat man city 4-0...goals from ballack, malouda, drogba and lampard...essien wanted to score the last one , then I woke up...wat a dream!!!...Just wanted to give all these blue agberos small joy...city will destroy d bridge tonight
ntor
Re: Impeachment: Agboola Ajayi To Sue Ondo Assembly, Police, DSS, Chief Judge by Greatzeus(m): 10:24am On Jun 26, 2020
BuhariNaWah:
Has anyone bothered to ask why protesters of BLM in the US didn't drop dead on the street or die of Coronavirus after the protests?

Think about it
Don't be ignorant, people don't fall and die after contacting Corona virus,it takes two weeks for the symptoms to kick in. America recorded spike in covid 19 cases in the past few days,the highest case in a day was recorded yesterday June 25/ midnight of June 26 with 39,000+ confirmed cases.
The effect of BLM is now manifesting through spike in cases especially black dominated neighborhood eh Texas

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan Fires Her Spokesman, Appoints US-based Satirist / Photos From Olusegun Mimiko's 62nd Birthday Party / Governor Okorocha Visits President Zuma (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.