Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,215 members, 7,836,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Scales Court Hurdle As APC Candidate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Scales Court Hurdle As APC Candidate (21346 Views)

Kaduna Guber Poll: APC Faces Tough Hurdle As 9 Candidates Step Down For PDP / WTO Leadership Race Hits New Hurdle As Geneva Lockdown Returns / Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Wins Polling Unit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Scales Court Hurdle As APC Candidate by ogbonti: 1:13pm On Jun 25, 2020
Bighead9:
Igbos, PDP, Obaseki, Somodooo and MajorOvakporaye right now. grin grin grin angry grin grin

when has obtaining an international passport been equivalent to traveling to the USA?

this is no hurdle at all - this is just an akara and akamu eating exercise

the real hurdle is the outcome of today’s NEC meeting - and September 19

one or both hurdles will eat up Ize Iyamu grin
Re: Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Scales Court Hurdle As APC Candidate by EngineerBode: 1:13pm On Jun 25, 2020
zicoraads:

You and I know you were referring to fraudsters. I wasn't born yesterday. I have also lived in Benin for a short time. I know what you meant by saying '...boys will develop'. Legitimate business owners are developing and building, irrespective of police harrassment.

If anyone ran away from Benin because of Police and SARS, then he is a criminal.

I get your point. What you mean is that people are supposed to live with police harassment. Bear it. See it as a way of life. Did you not read the story of a young man his oga sent to withdraw money from the bank. SARS stopped him and collected the money. So that young boy is a criminal.I know you are benefiting from SARS extortion. One day, that SARS that you are benefiting will go to work and won't return home

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Scales Court Hurdle As APC Candidate by Dansuqi: 1:15pm On Jun 25, 2020
Angelfrost:

"Ugly Obaseki"!!! Like there are handsome or good looking people among the top Edo leaders... Mtchewww!!!

Iyamu is fine
Re: Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Scales Court Hurdle As APC Candidate by chinedu979: 1:16pm On Jun 25, 2020
Ok. abroad. I mentioned young guys. You said criminals. In your mind, young guys in Nigerians are criminals. No wonder you get killed and arrested in Indonesia likerabbits. Foreign countries are just copying your escription of yourself[/quote]
Re: Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Scales Court Hurdle As APC Candidate by Angelfrost(m): 1:19pm On Jun 25, 2020
Dansuqi:

Iyamu is fine

Ize-Iyamu??! The one that looks like Obj's uncle?!!... Issokay!!!
Re: Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Scales Court Hurdle As APC Candidate by Somodooo: 1:19pm On Jun 25, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

I tire for you o. Meanwhile, I'm actually on NL but couldn't speak my mind with the Monika I'm using. It was like a year. cheesy
Terminate, that's why I called you. Politics is sweet this PERIOD, ion want any hindrance
ok your contract is hereby terminated

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Scales Court Hurdle As APC Candidate by spartan117(m): 1:22pm On Jun 25, 2020
Myketuale:

yes sir, eveytg is time, I pray we would all be alive to witness when Nigeria will great again. ��
Amen!

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Scales Court Hurdle As APC Candidate by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 25, 2020
Court affirms Ize-Iyamu’s
membership of the APC.

As reported by Will

The Edo State High Court has affirmed that the candidate of the
All Progressives Congress, Pastor
Osagie Ize-Iyamu is a bonafide and duly registered member of the party.
It dismissed the challenge filed by
allies of the embattled Governor
Obaseki as baseless and lacking in
evidence.
Obaseki, through his allies, had
lodged the case in court, challenging the eligibility of Pastor Ize-Iyamu to represent the APC in elections over claims that he was not duly registered as a member.
However, ruling today, the State
High Court dismissed the suit
completely on the grounds that it
was founded on assumptions,
speculations, conjectures and guess work.
The Presiding Judge, in his ruling,
said no iota of fact was cited to
back the claims of Obaseki’s allies
that the candidate of the party
failed to satisfy any requirement in his registration as a member of the party.
The Court held that the
Membership card presented by
Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu conclusively shows that he is a
member of the Party, and those
challenging it presented no
convincing evidence to state
otherwise.
Additionally, and perhaps most
significantly, the court held that
the membership of a party is an
internal affair of the political party
and as such, a non-justiciable
matter.
It says it has no jurisdiction to
interfere in the matter, bringing it
to a final resting point.
The ruling is a major blow for
Governor Obaseki and his allies
who remain terrified of the
prospect of facing Pastor Osagie
Ize-Iyamu at the polls given his
widespread popularity.
Since the emergence of Pastor Ize-
Iyamu, palpable excitement has
been observed across the state
with many actors, political and
non-political, declaring support for
his governorship bid.
Re: Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Scales Court Hurdle As APC Candidate by CoronaVirusPro: 1:37pm On Jun 25, 2020
EngineerBode:
If Ize Iyamu wants money to flow in Edo state, he should stop all harassment of young guys by SARS and police.

Let boys return to Benin city. You will see how life will be sweet for everyone. They will develop the town for him

Boys will develop the town for him?

Are you joking?

Where did boys develop any town?
Re: Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Scales Court Hurdle As APC Candidate by Somodooo: 1:37pm On Jun 25, 2020
[s]
CoronaVirusPro:

Boys will develop the town for him?

Are you joking?

Where did boys develop any town?
[/s]
Re: Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Scales Court Hurdle As APC Candidate by zicoraads: 1:49pm On Jun 25, 2020
EngineerBode:

I get your point. What you mean is that people are supposed to live with police harassment. Bear it. See it as a way of life. Did you not read the story of a young man his oga sent to withdraw money from the bank. SARS stopped him and collected the money. So that young boy is a criminal.I know you are benefiting from SARS extortion. One day, that SARS that you are benefiting will go to work and won't return home
I have been stopped and exhorted by the SARS as well. So it isn't about benefits. No single member of my family, both nuclear and extended, is a police man.

But your personal attacks on me shows you understand my point and right now, just engaging in an ad-hominem.

I maintain my stand. Cheers.
Re: Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Scales Court Hurdle As APC Candidate by EngineerBode: 1:53pm On Jun 25, 2020
zicoraads:

I have been stopped and exhorted by the SARS as well. So it isn't about benefits. No single member of my family, both nuclear and extended, is a police man.

But your personal attacks on me shows you understand my point and right now, just engaging in an ad-hominem.

I maintain my stand. Cheers.

There is no cheers in SARS matter. Bottom line, stop harassing young men
Re: Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Scales Court Hurdle As APC Candidate by morris477(m): 2:02pm On Jun 25, 2020
Edo election money will flow, I pray INEC should include my name
Re: Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Scales Court Hurdle As APC Candidate by DreadedTerrorist: 2:37pm On Jun 25, 2020
jasent:
Your father said he has already shut up.so no problem.
I'm Watching You On This Forum
Re: Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Scales Court Hurdle As APC Candidate by DreadedTerrorist: 2:39pm On Jun 25, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

I tire for you o. Meanwhile, I'm actually on NL but couldn't speak my mind with the Monika I'm using. It was like a year. cheesy
Terminate, that's why I called you. Politics is sweet this PERIOD, ion want any hindrance

they ban you, you simply create a new one.
period

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Scales Court Hurdle As APC Candidate by jasent(m): 2:40pm On Jun 25, 2020
DreadedTerrorist:
Watch your Father first.you fcking terrorist.
Re: Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Scales Court Hurdle As APC Candidate by DreadedTerrorist: 2:42pm On Jun 25, 2020
jasent:
Watch your Father first.you fcking terrorist.
no worry your eye go clear during gubernatorial elections.
PDP is not needed in Edo State.
we don't need Obaseki he should go where he belongs.
Re: Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Scales Court Hurdle As APC Candidate by jasent(m): 2:46pm On Jun 25, 2020
DreadedTerrorist:
we
don't need Obaseki he should go where he belongs.
You don't need Obaseki.We the true Edo sons needs him.
Re: Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Scales Court Hurdle As APC Candidate by DreadedTerrorist: 2:52pm On Jun 25, 2020
[s]
jasent:
You don't need Obaseki.We the true Edo sons needs him.
[/s] ipob from aba claiming edo

Re: Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Scales Court Hurdle As APC Candidate by jasent(m): 2:55pm On Jun 25, 2020
DreadedTerrorist:
ipob from aba claiming edo
My Monica is jasent,meaning Osagie in Edo.. I am from Esan south East ubiaja..Any more doubt?
Re: Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Scales Court Hurdle As APC Candidate by Somodooo: 2:56pm On Jun 25, 2020
DreadedTerrorist:
ipob from aba claiming edo
mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j
rule 2
Re: Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Scales Court Hurdle As APC Candidate by Somodooo: 2:57pm On Jun 25, 2020
[s]
DreadedTerrorist:
we don't need Obaseki he should go where he belongs.
[/s]
shatap
Re: Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Scales Court Hurdle As APC Candidate by Somodooo: 2:57pm On Jun 25, 2020
[s]
DreadedTerrorist:
[/s]
trash
Re: Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Scales Court Hurdle As APC Candidate by sweetsell: 3:16pm On Jun 25, 2020
DLondonboiy:
Giadom would nullify this nonsense...

We prefer odubu
How market ?!
Re: Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Scales Court Hurdle As APC Candidate by jasent(m): 3:25pm On Jun 25, 2020
DreadedTerrorist:
you're a liar.
my surname is Osagie and Osagie is a Bini name meaning God Sent.
Esan don't bear Osagie so stop deceiving yourself.
probably there's a Bini person over there telling you about Bini names
Jahsent--Godsent same thing. I am Osagie Aimuan.my uncle also bear Osagie. Can you pls ask anyone around you if Esan bear the name or not?If you don't knw someone needs to tell you.
Re: Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Scales Court Hurdle As APC Candidate by Caseless: 3:33pm On Jun 25, 2020
Douglaufuoma:
let's wait till 4pm when the NEC meeting is over before one can say if pastor is the real apc Candidate or not
You can now go and check. Pastor is the candidate.
Re: Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Scales Court Hurdle As APC Candidate by Somodooo: 3:45pm On Jun 25, 2020
[s]
DreadedTerrorist:
you're a liar.
my surname is Osagie and Osagie is a Bini name meaning God Sent.
Esan don't bear Osagie so stop deceiving yourself.
probably there's a Bini person over there telling you about Bini names
[/s]
trash trash trash
Re: Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Scales Court Hurdle As APC Candidate by KanwuliaExtra: 3:45pm On Jun 25, 2020
Another UGLY face!
What a CURSE. cry

Must they all look like THUGS and CULTISTS? undecided
Re: Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Scales Court Hurdle As APC Candidate by DreadedTerrorist: 4:00pm On Jun 25, 2020
jasent:
Jahsent--Godsent same thing. I am Osagie Aimuan.my uncle also bear Osagie. Can you pls ask anyone around you if Esan bear the name or not?If you don't knw someone needs to tell you.
oga you're Igbo so stop deceiving yourself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Insolvency: BudgIT Apologises To Lagos State Government / Court Jails 6 Foreigners 7years For Oil Theft In Port Harcourt (photos) / Gunmen Attack Ugbuodo Police Station In Ebonyi, Two Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.