Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Scales Court Hurdle As APC Candidate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Scales Court Hurdle As APC Candidate (21347 Views)

Kaduna Guber Poll: APC Faces Tough Hurdle As 9 Candidates Step Down For PDP / WTO Leadership Race Hits New Hurdle As Geneva Lockdown Returns / Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Wins Polling Unit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Scales Court Hurdle As APC Candidate by techmo(m): 12:53pm On Jun 25, 2020
Douglaufuoma:
let's wait till 4pm when the NEC meeting is over before one can say if pastor is the real apc Candidate or not

Giadom has no power to nullify past primaries

2 Likes

Re: Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Scales Court Hurdle As APC Candidate by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 25, 2020
When will this drama end
Re: Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Scales Court Hurdle As APC Candidate by zicoraads: 12:53pm On Jun 25, 2020
EngineerBode:
If Ize Iyamu wants money to flow in Edo state, he should stop all harassment of young guys by SARS and police.

Let boys return to Benin city. You will see how life will be sweet for everyone. They will develop the town for him
You mean criminals...?
Re: Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Scales Court Hurdle As APC Candidate by Oladele99(m): 12:53pm On Jun 25, 2020
This country is seriously a joke.
Check my signature and start earning daily for free.
Re: Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Scales Court Hurdle As APC Candidate by seanfer(m): 12:54pm On Jun 25, 2020
Douglaufuoma:
let's wait till 4pm when the NEC meeting is over before one can say if pastor is the real apc Candidate or not

The NEC meeting will not cancel the primary... with this now the Party will work together to win the election.

2 Likes

Re: Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Scales Court Hurdle As APC Candidate by DeleTaller: 12:56pm On Jun 25, 2020
Congratulations to our incoming Governor of Edo State, Nigeria.

They are ranting, but we are working towards recovering the stolen mandate of APC by the prodigal son.

Awaiting result.

Next please!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Scales Court Hurdle As APC Candidate by EngineerBode: 12:56pm On Jun 25, 2020
zicoraads:

You mean criminals...?

Where in my post did I mention criminals? You see why you are victimized abroad. I mentioned young guys. You said criminals. In your mind, young guys in Nigerians are criminals. No wonder you get killed and arrested in Indonesia like rabbits. Foreign countries are just copying your description of yourself

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Scales Court Hurdle As APC Candidate by DatAbujaBoy: 12:56pm On Jun 25, 2020
Bighead9:
Igbos, PDP, Obaseki and Biafrans right now. grin grin grin angry grin grin

You no well
Make IPOB catch you grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Scales Court Hurdle As APC Candidate by Dminister(m): 12:56pm On Jun 25, 2020
This is the goat that will finish our yam. We will never allow him get close to our yam.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Scales Court Hurdle As APC Candidate by Gandollaar(f): 12:56pm On Jun 25, 2020
The man is meat for Obaseki to take.
Re: Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Scales Court Hurdle As APC Candidate by Somodooo: 12:57pm On Jun 25, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
Beautiful. somodooo, sweetgoodie, nah God go judge u o
lol
Welcome back man
I forgave you and terminated your contract yet busy bodi no gree you dey your dey cheesy

hope you had a nice nap cool

so are you willing to dey your day now or do you want me to continue with your contract
Re: Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Scales Court Hurdle As APC Candidate by jasent(m): 12:59pm On Jun 25, 2020
Clevite:

https://ait.live/edo-poll-ize-iyamu-scales-court-hurdle-as-apc-candidate/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
Has he also scare through the 700million case on his neck?Goat want to come and eat our yam,nothing for you.
Re: Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Scales Court Hurdle As APC Candidate by DreadedTerrorist: 12:59pm On Jun 25, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
smiley Think IZE,Dream IZE,Believe in IZE.He’s our next governor insha Allahu ,Amin,Amen,ise,Ase
Amin.
God bless you.
Edo for APC, APC for Edo.
Igbos right now
can someone help me with that crying meme

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Scales Court Hurdle As APC Candidate by afesco: 1:00pm On Jun 25, 2020
DLondonboiy:
Giadom would nullify this nonsense...

We prefer odubu
He can't because if Giadom does it, then APC will be without a candidate in Edo State.
Re: Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Scales Court Hurdle As APC Candidate by DreadedTerrorist: 1:00pm On Jun 25, 2020
[s]
jasent:
Has he also scare through the 700million case on his neck?Goat want to come and eat our yam,nothing for you.
[/s] Shut Up
Re: Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Scales Court Hurdle As APC Candidate by Somodooo: 1:00pm On Jun 25, 2020
[s]
DreadedTerrorist:
Amin.
God bless you.
Edo for APC, APC for Edo.
Igbos right now
can someone help me with that crying meme
[/s]
shut
Re: Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Scales Court Hurdle As APC Candidate by Somodooo: 1:01pm On Jun 25, 2020
DreadedTerrorist:
Shut Up
mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j
rule 19
Re: Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Scales Court Hurdle As APC Candidate by drskyfly007(m): 1:01pm On Jun 25, 2020
MrALIVE:
I don't care what anyone thinks but this man is the next governor of Edo state.

With or without oshiomhole he will still win.

An obaseki needed oshiomhole to win the last time.
lol I like your faith...

His next hurdle now is the legitimacy of the chairman that conducted his primaries..

Bubu just affirmed Giadom as the one the law is backing..

APC might end up with no candidate..
Re: Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Scales Court Hurdle As APC Candidate by chinedu979: 1:01pm On Jun 25, 2020
For real.
Re: Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Scales Court Hurdle As APC Candidate by Eeithis30: 1:02pm On Jun 25, 2020
All na the same clueless politicians

But one love!!

Re: Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Scales Court Hurdle As APC Candidate by Bighead9: 1:02pm On Jun 25, 2020
I can't keep calm. İze Iyamu is the next Governor of Edo State.

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Scales Court Hurdle As APC Candidate by zicoraads: 1:06pm On Jun 25, 2020
EngineerBode:

Where in my post did I mention criminals? You see why you are victimized abroad. I mentioned young guys. You said criminals. In your mind, young guys in Nigerians are criminals. No wonder you get killed and arrested in Indonesia like rabbits. Foreign countries are just copying your description of yourself
You and I know you were referring to fraudsters. I wasn't born yesterday. I have also lived in Benin for a short time. I know what you meant by saying '...boys will develop'. Legitimate business owners are developing and building, irrespective of police harrassment.

If anyone ran away from Benin because of Police and SARS, then he is a criminal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Scales Court Hurdle As APC Candidate by ThatFairGuy: 1:06pm On Jun 25, 2020
Somodooo:
lol
Welcome back man
I forgave you and terminated your contract yet busy bodi no gree you dey your dey cheesy

hope you had a nice nap cool

so are you willing to dey your day now or do you want me to continue with your contract
I tire for you o. Meanwhile, I'm actually on NL but couldn't speak my mind with the Monika I'm using. It was like a year. cheesy
Terminate, that's why I called you. Politics is sweet this PERIOD, ion want any hindrance
Re: Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Scales Court Hurdle As APC Candidate by Angelfrost(m): 1:06pm On Jun 25, 2020
EngineerBode:
If Ize Iyamu wants money to flow in Edo state, he should stop all harassment of young guys by SARS and police.

Let boys return to Benin city. You will see how life will be sweet for everyone. They will develop the town for him

This one is just talking in circles... Allow young guys do what precisely??! Please, be specific!!!
Re: Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Scales Court Hurdle As APC Candidate by ogelekpomgam(m): 1:07pm On Jun 25, 2020
iYAMu... meaning I will YAM you.All of u... grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Scales Court Hurdle As APC Candidate by Tomide007: 1:09pm On Jun 25, 2020
Douglaufuoma:
NWC has been dissolved oo...
Re: Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Scales Court Hurdle As APC Candidate by Myketuale(m): 1:09pm On Jun 25, 2020
spartan117:
At the end of the day none of them are fighting for the sake of the common man, but their own selfish interest.

There will come a time when genuine leaders will rise up and take their position in running the affairs of this nation. Nigeria is a project of the Almighty God he has not abandoned us, the prayers of Christians has been what has sheilded this country from destruction because of sin.In due time we will see God's hand manifest in this country.

Psalms 126:1 When the LORD turned again the captivity of Zion, we were like them that dream.

Belief in Jesus Christ and accept him today, tomorrow may be too late.

Hebrews 3:15 While it is said, To day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts, as in the provocation.

yes sir, eveytg is time, I pray we would all be alive to witness when Nigeria will great again. ��
Re: Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Scales Court Hurdle As APC Candidate by pinacole1(m): 1:10pm On Jun 25, 2020
DeleTaller:
Congratulations to our incoming Governor of Edo State, Nigeria.

They are ranting, but we are working towards recovering the stolen mandate of APC by the prodigal son.

Awaiting result.

Next please!

Boss n.a. man u be. Ize iyamu is our next governor, a grass root man, he his my mentor, I love this man die, the youth are solidly behind u sir, carry go
Re: Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Scales Court Hurdle As APC Candidate by jasent(m): 1:10pm On Jun 25, 2020
DreadedTerrorist:
Shut Up
Your father said he has already shut up.so no problem.
Re: Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Scales Court Hurdle As APC Candidate by SoftBillionaire: 1:11pm On Jun 25, 2020
Hmmmmm
Re: Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Scales Court Hurdle As APC Candidate by Angelfrost(m): 1:12pm On Jun 25, 2020
Dansuqi:

Even odubu will spank ugly obaseki

"Ugly Obaseki"!!! Like there are handsome or good looking people among the top Edo leaders... Mtchewww!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gunmen Attack Ugbuodo Police Station In Ebonyi, Two Killed / Ohanaeze Rejects Request To Takeover Ebubeagu Security Outfit / Ayu: Ortom Has Nowhere To Go, Ikpeazu Already Leaving Wike’s Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.