Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,452 members, 7,826,736 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Should I Get This TV? - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Should I Get This TV? (9801 Views)

Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted / This TV Set Is 26.3 Years Older Than Me. (photos) / Which Popular Program Or TV Series Did You Watch With This TV? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Get This TV? by womenareapes: 2:44pm On Jun 26, 2020
somehow:

so why have you been flooding this thread with antagonistic comments when you also use "chinese "products?

is like something is wrong with your head? undecided
Re: Should I Get This TV? by somehow: 2:45pm On Jun 26, 2020
womenareapes:
is like something is wrong with your head? undecided

see your username!
Re: Should I Get This TV? by ZesusHVWritter(m): 4:36pm On Jun 26, 2020
nonny400:

If you're in Lagos, you can send me a dm if you want to see it before buying at my place. Only you o. Lol
This is what I call a user review....
Will surely contact you when I want something similar... Thank you for your unpaid effort so far sir.

1 Like

Re: Should I Get This TV? by nonny400(m): 4:46pm On Jun 26, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:

This is what I can a user review....
Will surely contact you when I want something similar... Thank you for unpaid effort so far sir.

You're welcome bro.

1 Like

Re: Should I Get This TV? by Ahumanbeing: 6:10pm On Jun 26, 2020
womenareapes:
oga before you start talking, I worked for Jumia about how many years ago.

many of those reviews are fake. mostly by the sellers, and if you make a review that's negative. the company will remove your review because that's were they go money too.

this company is too bias with reviews onlike Ali
Oh you just slammed off someone's insight and you think I give a crap about your shittty work experience or trash? Just say you are an Ali agent and stop generalizing your problems to everyone else!
Re: Should I Get This TV? by womenareapes: 6:43pm On Jun 26, 2020
Ahumanbeing:

Oh you just slammed off someone's insight and you think I give a crap about your shittty work experience or trash? Just say you are an Ali agent and stop generalizing your problems to everyone else!
get the fvck outta my mention you piece of shiit.

when did I carry my problems and table it on you? undecided

poverty must be lingering in your generations,

useless piece of shiit
Re: Should I Get This TV? by Autogduru411: 6:57pm On Jun 26, 2020
Edopesin:
to avoid stories I'd advise you to buy directly from shops instead of jumia

Oil dey your head
Re: Should I Get This TV? by Ahumanbeing: 7:24pm On Jun 26, 2020
womenareapes:
get the fvck outta my mention you boss.

when did I carry my problems and table it on you? undecided

poverty must be lingering in your generations,

Hahaha pained ass fool,
I apologise to my self for responding to a mention from a dumb urchin like you, your intentions were already made Obvious but your dumb ass kept defending it.
"Poverty"? lol women have used the word infinitely on you so you think transferring it to me leaves an effect cheesy
Try again and again till you perish wink
Re: Should I Get This TV? by Ahumanbeing: 7:29pm On Jun 26, 2020
somehow:

so why have you been flooding this thread with antagonistic comments when you also use "chinese "products?

Ignore the fool, probably the women he's been trolling on the net have ceased to give him attention so he diverts his stupidity to other men. tongue
Re: Should I Get This TV? by frubben(m): 7:42pm On Jun 26, 2020
seanwilliam:
Go for popular product to avoid story that touches
because of this mindset na make techo and infinix dey chop up us steady.
Re: Should I Get This TV? by seanwilliam(m): 7:47pm On Jun 26, 2020
frubben:
because of this mindset na make techo and infinix dey chop up us steady.
abeg I no hold you ooo.. shey u hear.. if you get problem with am now your body go dey ok
Re: Should I Get This TV? by bamac(m): 8:01pm On Jun 26, 2020
womenareapes:
this nigga is a Jumia agent and Bamac is probably his Co-agent

they advertise new China products for you to buy because of the commission jumia will give them.

them don't care about the quality of the product.

believe this guys at your own risk.

check through his topics and post on nairaland

At the bolded, let me now tell you bluntly, if you order that nasco TV this week till next week Jumia will pay me nothing, you are not Jumia agent you won't understand many things. Anyone I am making any anniversary orders for this period, Jumia is paying me nothing, I am only doing it to satisfy my customers and clients.

Secondly, the author is not a Jumia agent, he is one of those that have made more than an order through me from Jumia, please here is a faceless forum.

Further more, nasco is a good brand too. Talk of picture quality, just like I told one of my people that ordered yesterday, you cannot compare with LG or Samsung or polystar, however, it is very fine too and very durable too.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Get This TV? by bamac(m): 8:07pm On Jun 26, 2020
womenareapes:

most of your post revolve around jumia and nasco tv.

this nigga is clearly an Jumia agent

He is not a Jumia agent, I am, he is only one of those that recognize the quality service I offer through Jumia.

1 Like

Re: Should I Get This TV? by Success1975: 8:13pm On Jun 26, 2020
[Hello bro. Can these TV stations FTA channels work in other states like Anambra
quote author=nonny400 post=91067364]

Get it bro. And, it's actually 1080p not 720p. Dunno why they wrote that rubbish there. I've gotten it for friends and family, tho I'm currently using the 32 inches which I'm about to sell and purchase this one. [/quote]
Re: Should I Get This TV? by nonny400(m): 9:24pm On Jun 26, 2020
bamac:

At the bolded, let me now tell you bluntly, if you order that nasco TV this week till next week Jumia will pay me nothing, you are not Jumia agent you won't understand many things. Anyone I am making any anniversary orders for this period, Jumia is paying me nothing, I am only doing it to satisfy my customers and clients.

Secondly, the author is not a Jumia agent, he is one of those that have made more than an order through me from Jumia, please here is a faceless forum.

Further more, nasco is a good brand too. Talk of picture quality, just like I told one of my people that ordered yesterday, you cannot compare with LG or Samsung or polystar, however, it is very fine too and very durable too.

Free the guy... You're well known here already...
Re: Should I Get This TV? by nonny400(m): 9:24pm On Jun 26, 2020
Success1975:
[Hello bro. Can these TV stations FTA channels work in other states like Anambra
quote author=nonny400 post=91067364]

Get it bro. And, it's actually 1080p not 720p. Dunno why they wrote that rubbish there. I've gotten it for friends and family, tho I'm currently using the 32 inches which I'm about to sell and purchase this one.

Anywhere bro
Re: Should I Get This TV? by mikeycharles(m): 10:15pm On Jun 26, 2020
Imagine being so pressed about a brand you write not to care about, is it compulsory for everybody to use a Samsung or Lg TV. But just don't expect similar features and that's all.
Re: Should I Get This TV? by okikiosibodu(m): 12:21am On Jun 27, 2020
nonny400:

Currently have about 37 channels. Mixed with church channels which you can delete. When I change the position of my dish I get totally different channels.

I use normal dstv dish. If you already have a working dish that is mounted, just plug the wire to your tv and do a blind scan.

I don't pay for any subscription. I only paid the installer for his work the first day. Bought it in February.
Pls what is the range of the charges by the installer?
Is it something one can do by oneself?
Re: Should I Get This TV? by okikiosibodu(m): 12:37am On Jun 27, 2020
nonny400:

Get it bro. And, it's actually 1080p not 720p. Dunno why they wrote that rubbish there. I've gotten it for friends and family, tho I'm currently using the 32 inches which I'm about to sell and purchase this one.
Brother, pls reply ur pm
Re: Should I Get This TV? by okikiosibodu(m): 12:42am On Jun 27, 2020
genius43:

TCL is a very big brand. They should be among the top 6, Television manufacturers.
I sight you bruv
Re: Should I Get This TV? by nonny400(m): 5:57am On Jun 27, 2020
okikiosibodu:

Brother, pls reply ur pm

Done bro.

1 Like

Re: Should I Get This TV? by genius43(m): 7:27am On Jun 27, 2020
okikiosibodu:

I sight you bruv

I sight you too.
Re: Should I Get This TV? by nonny400(m): 12:33pm On Jun 27, 2020
okikiosibodu:

Pls what is the range of the charges by the installer?
Is it something one can do by oneself?

If you're not an installer you can't mount a dish yourself, except you use YouTube or something else.
Re: Should I Get This TV? by okikiosibodu(m): 2:15pm On Jun 27, 2020
nonny400:

If you're not an installer you can't mount a dish yourself, except you use YouTube or something else.
What's is charges like pls
Re: Should I Get This TV? by Certified007: 9:26pm On Jun 27, 2020
I have been using nasco tv 32 inch since 6 months now.. I don't have problems... I even ordered lyod.. Still no problem... Due what suits you

1 Like

Re: Should I Get This TV? by do4luv14(m): 6:05pm On Jun 28, 2020
Dont mind that guy, it seems Nasco biscult do him one kind strong thing, thats why hin dey para for anything Nasco

eleojo23:

And what is wrong with marketing the Nasco TV?

Have you used it before and it disappointed you? Or have you seen negative reviews anywhere so far?

You condemn a product when there are multiple negative reviews about it and not just because you don't like the name or you feel you will have a negative experience with the product.

Why is logical reasoning and argument far from many people? In a bid to sound smart by playing 'marketer detective', you ended up sounding illogical and...(let me stop there...!)
Re: Should I Get This TV? by puremaker7(m): 12:17am On Jun 29, 2020
Fokosobo:

Rubbish! i give that piece of crap 1 or 2yrs max and it will stop working. you think LG, Samsung and other reputable brands are expensive for no reason? it is because you will get value for your money..
Them tell you say LG no dey spoil?
the Oled LG TV that bought Last year got Oled burn after 4 months of usage...
Pls don't tell me that shit.
Re: Should I Get This TV? by Suarez190(m): 4:46pm On Jun 29, 2020
nonny400:

The way you guys rush to mention scam on things you know nothing about is very funny. Let me drop some pictures for you.

bro so like dis free mbc2?
Re: Should I Get This TV? by nonny400(m): 4:58pm On Jun 29, 2020
Suarez190:
bro so like dis free mbc2?

Just connect your dish to the TV and blindscan. No subscription at all.
Re: Should I Get This TV? by Sparekey(m): 8:30am On Jul 18, 2020
bamac:

He is not a Jumia agent, I am, he is only one of those that recognize the quality service I offer through Jumia.

Oga I need Nasco TV 43"
Re: Should I Get This TV? by Wizzy11111(m): 2:26pm On Jul 18, 2020
bamac:

How much is 32" & 43" nasco Tv pls?
Re: Should I Get This TV? by bamac(m): 2:27pm On Jul 18, 2020
Sparekey:

Oga I need Nasco TV 43"

Not available right now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Avatar The Last Airbender 2024: Honest Review / Download Link / MUSTAPHA An Award Winning Short Film By A Nairalander Released / Video 18+big Brother Mzansi Housemates Lexi And Mandla Seriously ” Doing It ”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.