Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,368 members, 7,819,321 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

One Thing You Probably Don't Know About Hushpuppi - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Thing You Probably Don't Know About Hushpuppi (8522 Views)

Street Interview, What Nigerians Are Saying About Hushpuppi / I Want To Have Sex With Hushpuppi Before My Marriage - Slay Queen Cries Out / Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Thing You Probably Don't Know About Hushpuppi by Finnese001: 8:29am On Jun 26, 2020
hate him or love him, Nigga is an inspiration.

many of you are just hating on him because hush was living your dream

4 Likes

Re: One Thing You Probably Don't Know About Hushpuppi by EmekaBlue(m): 8:30am On Jun 26, 2020
hope say he hide some of those money

abeg if u b him boy...no forget me o

2 Likes

Re: One Thing You Probably Don't Know About Hushpuppi by Nobody: 8:41am On Jun 26, 2020
Finnese001:

How is he an inspiration? I want to learn...

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: One Thing You Probably Don't Know About Hushpuppi by TheTraveler: 8:47am On Jun 26, 2020
Yes, he was an inspiration to criminals.

OP you be mumu

89 Likes 4 Shares

Re: One Thing You Probably Don't Know About Hushpuppi by bigiyaro(m): 8:48am On Jun 26, 2020
Finnese001:

even the thief didn't dream of spending the rest of his life in jail.

10 Likes

Re: One Thing You Probably Don't Know About Hushpuppi by nkwuocha1: 8:55am On Jun 26, 2020
Finnese001:

Mehn I dey vex say them catch am for Dubai.I for no worry if na naija

2 Likes

Re: One Thing You Probably Don't Know About Hushpuppi by LastProphet: 8:56am On Jun 26, 2020
There's this tribe in Nigeria that get taught from home that criticism of any 'successful' person must be out of jealousy and nothing else, only jealousy. You can see their home video stories filled with that dumb narrative. That is the only tribe in Nigeria where you find both educated and uneducated folks having exactly the same opinion. And they are the dumbest race but the last to know it. Imagine someone that's going to suffer the consequence of hushpuppis criminality coming to NL to defend him. This slow person will suffer humiliation like was done to me at franport recently because of these shortsighted imbeciles. Tueh

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One Thing You Probably Don't Know About Hushpuppi by Finnese001: 8:56am On Jun 26, 2020
DominusPrime:

How is he an inspiration? I want to learn...

we Nigerians are just hypocrites, many people here prays to be like hush, some was on his page begging for give away, now he is in deep shit, we now remember he is fraudster

1 Like

Re: One Thing You Probably Don't Know About Hushpuppi by nkwuocha1: 8:56am On Jun 26, 2020
EmekaBlue:
hope say he hide some of those money

abeg if u b him boy...no forget me o
He is affiliated with an Estate in Abuja,so I heard.
Re: One Thing You Probably Don't Know About Hushpuppi by Finnese001: 8:57am On Jun 26, 2020
nkwuocha1:

Mehn I dey vex say them catch am for Dubai.I for no worry if na naija

believe me hush will scale through this

1 Like

Re: One Thing You Probably Don't Know About Hushpuppi by Nobody: 8:58am On Jun 26, 2020
Finnese001:

we Nigerians are just hypocrites, many people here prays to be like hush, some was on his page begging for give away, now he is in deep shit, we now remember he is fraudster
We pray to be rich and wealthy. But not like him. But like other billionaires who made it legitimately. I still don't see the inspiration cos you haven't even answered my queston. If its just his wealth that's your inspiration then why choose to be inspired by a criminal?

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Thing You Probably Don't Know About Hushpuppi by nkwuocha1: 8:58am On Jun 26, 2020
bigiyaro:
even the thief didn't dream of spending the rest of his life in jail.

Even in jail,your finances in 20 years won't be up to what he spends on his Rims cheesy

1 Like

Re: One Thing You Probably Don't Know About Hushpuppi by nkwuocha1: 8:59am On Jun 26, 2020
Finnese001:

believe me hush will scale through this

I hope so...but if he lands in USA guy he is toast.
Re: One Thing You Probably Don't Know About Hushpuppi by Finnese001: 9:00am On Jun 26, 2020
LastProphet:
There's this tribe in Nigeria that get taught from home that criticism of any 'successful' person must be out of jealousy and nothing else, only jealousy. You can see their home video stories filled with that dumb narrative. That is the only tribe in Nigeria where you find both educated and uneducated folks having exactly the same opinion. And they are the dumbest race but the last to know it. Imagine someone that's going to suffer the consequence of hushpuppis criminality coming to NL to defend him. This slow person will suffer humiliation like was done to me at franport recently because of these shortsighted imbeciles. Tueh

I will defend him because dude never scam your papa

hush is a class on his own, dude has my Respect all day

1 Like

Re: One Thing You Probably Don't Know About Hushpuppi by Finnese001: 9:01am On Jun 26, 2020
nkwuocha1:

Even in jail,your finances in 20 years won't be up to what he spends on his Rims cheesy

Re: One Thing You Probably Don't Know About Hushpuppi by nkwuocha1: 9:03am On Jun 26, 2020
Hushpupy is my guy, EVERYDAY.
To use technology to steal that big is a legendary!In years to come, I will watch in in foreign documentary as the black man that disbanded the US Treasury and almost got away with it cool

5 Likes

Re: One Thing You Probably Don't Know About Hushpuppi by Finnese001: 9:04am On Jun 26, 2020
DominusPrime:

We pray to be rich and wealthy. But not like him. But like other billionaires who made it legitimately. I still don't see the inspiration cos you haven't eve answered my queston. If its just his wealth that your inspiration then why choose to be inspired by a criminal?

and which of the billionaires can you swear with your life, that he haven't in one way or another got involved in any shady deals

1 Like

Re: One Thing You Probably Don't Know About Hushpuppi by Finnese001: 9:04am On Jun 26, 2020
nkwuocha1:
Hushpupy is my guy, EVERYDAY.
To use technology to steal that big is a legendary!In years to come, I will watch in in foreign documentary as the black man that disbanded the US Treasury and almost got away with it cool

real niggarr sighted
Re: One Thing You Probably Don't Know About Hushpuppi by nkwuocha1: 9:06am On Jun 26, 2020
[quote author=Finnese001 post=91085040][/quote]

Na true na.nigerians are hypocrites guy.
Guy I see that kind money try move am,sure say I move am wey them no go see the money.IYAAAAAH!
EVEN IF THEM KNACK ME 20 I GO OPEN MY YANSH FOR MUGSHOT grin cheesy
Re: One Thing You Probably Don't Know About Hushpuppi by LastProphet: 9:08am On Jun 26, 2020
Finnese001:

I will defend him because dude never scam your papa

hush is a class on his own, dude has my Respect all day

Those he scammed are animals? Your tribe responsible for all the hatred nigeria enjoys and you somehow think its smartness? How many yoruba have come out to defend the lowlife? Eyah

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Thing You Probably Don't Know About Hushpuppi by Finnese001: 9:09am On Jun 26, 2020
nkwuocha1:

Na true na.nigerians are hypocrites guy.
Guy I see that kind money try move am,sure say I move am wey them no go see the money.IYAAAAAH!
EVEN IF THEM KNACK ME 20 I GO OPEN MY YANSH FOR MUGSHOT grin cheesy

HUSH IS A LEGEND

1 Like

Re: One Thing You Probably Don't Know About Hushpuppi by nkwuocha1: 9:10am On Jun 26, 2020
Finnese001:

real niggarr sighted

Same runs wey them teach us again?Na them sti dey complain.The day wey them go carry my guy enter naija,I go scatter everywhere with drink.
Re: One Thing You Probably Don't Know About Hushpuppi by Finnese001: 9:11am On Jun 26, 2020
LastProphet:

Those he scammed are animals, God will make you one multiple times before you leave this planet

cry for yourself bro, hush no scam you so why you come dey cry more the people he scammed
Re: One Thing You Probably Don't Know About Hushpuppi by 21cents: 9:13am On Jun 26, 2020
nkwuocha1:

so sayeth a fellow thief like HushPuppy.

you think most us glorify illgotten money and reason like you?

what can't you guys be inspired by Successful businessmen like Tony Elumelu, adenuga, Bill gates and Co who built their empires from scratch legitimately without needing to scam 1.9 million victims?

oh you don't want to work hard/smart like them. but you want live large like them?

no one is stopping you. continue okay?... your own orange dress is waiting for you after you meet your Waterloo

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Thing You Probably Don't Know About Hushpuppi by Finnese001: 9:14am On Jun 26, 2020
nkwuocha1:

Same runs wey them teach us again?Na them sti dey complain.The day wey them go carry my guy enter naija,I go scatter everywhere with drink.

I tire ooo

I LOVE HUSHPUPPI NO APOLOGIES
Re: One Thing You Probably Don't Know About Hushpuppi by Finnese001: 9:15am On Jun 26, 2020
21cents:

so sayeth a fellow thief like HushPuppy.

you think most us glorify illgotten money and reason like you?

what can't you guys be inspired by Successful businessmen like Tony Elumelu, adenuga, Bill gates and Co who built their empires from scratch legitimately without needing to scam 1.9 million victims?

oh you don't want to work hard/smart like them. but you want live large like them?

no one is stopping you. continue okay?... your own orange dress is waiting for you after you meet your Waterloo

who dey beat you nah, oya pele

1 Like

Re: One Thing You Probably Don't Know About Hushpuppi by LastProphet: 9:15am On Jun 26, 2020
Finnese001:

cry for yourself bro, hush no scam you so why you come dey cry more the people he scammed

He scammed you too wait till you travel out then your smartness will turn to dumbness right in your face. You think we still a fraction of what Chinese hackers steal globally? But why do they do everything to hide it even their govt does everything to hide it, do you know why? You will know

1 Like

Re: One Thing You Probably Don't Know About Hushpuppi by nkwuocha1: 9:17am On Jun 26, 2020
[s]
LastProphet:

Those he scammed are animals, God will make you one multiple times before you leave this planet
[/s]

Isaiah 61 vs 6
New International Version
And you will be called priests of the LORD, you will be named ministers of our God. You will feed on the wealth of nations, and in their riches you will boast.

New Living Translation
You will be called priests of the LORD, ministers of our God. You will feed on the treasures of the nations and boast in their riches.

English Standard Version
but you shall be called the priests of the LORD; they shall speak of you as the ministers of our God; you shall eat the wealth of the nations, and in their glory you shall boast
Re: One Thing You Probably Don't Know About Hushpuppi by Finnese001: 9:18am On Jun 26, 2020
LastProphet:

Those he scammed are animals? Your tribe responsible for all the hatred nigeria enjoys and you somehow think its smartness? How many yoruba have come out to defend the lowlife? Eyah

you don't need bring tribalism here because many Yorubas will still say the same thing I'm saying here

just that they are COWARDS because they can't come out and say it like am doing now
Re: One Thing You Probably Don't Know About Hushpuppi by Nobody: 9:18am On Jun 26, 2020
Finnese001:

and which of the billionaires can you swear with your life, that he haven't in one way or another got involved in any shady deals

None. Absolutely none. But they have very obvious means by which they made their billions and these means are verifiable online e.g. Facebook, Amazon etc. You are avoiding my question. Why have you chosen a fraudster as your inspiration?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top Reasons Why You Don’t Need To Deflower Igbo Ladies If You Won’t Marry Them.. / Ladies! What's The First Thing You Notice About A Guy When He Approaches You / 7 Signs He Is Only After Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.