Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,417 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

“My Baby Is Here” – Rema Excited After Going On A Date With Female Fan - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “My Baby Is Here” – Rema Excited After Going On A Date With Female Fan (70750 Views)

Rema Excited After Going On A Date With Female Fan (photos) / Rema Excited As He Shares Video Of His Lunch Date With Female Fan / Iyabo Ojo’s Kids Excited After Seeing Their Dad For The First Time In 6yrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “My Baby Is Here” – Rema Excited After Going On A Date With Female Fan by LoyalRoyalty: 1:24pm On Jun 26, 2020
maiiilooo:
Chaii....
this life no balance at all...
I dey imagine the girl boyfriend right now..
Na the boyfriend fvck up.
Re: “My Baby Is Here” – Rema Excited After Going On A Date With Female Fan by Prechgold1180(m): 1:26pm On Jun 26, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Any luck?
undecided
Re: “My Baby Is Here” – Rema Excited After Going On A Date With Female Fan by demzey(m): 1:28pm On Jun 26, 2020
Baba1234:
Lollzzz lemme imagine me trying this stunt an my page
Me: I want to take one of my friends out a date..who is in
.....,...many reading and not commenting
Some guys doing smh, hiss ,
Mum calls: I hear u are taking all your friends in Facebook, Instagram, Twitter out....when you are done, come and wash plate b4 I take u out

Nice one but do not defile her just because she went on a date with..be a gentle man just for on day

Lol then what about the next day?
Re: “My Baby Is Here” – Rema Excited After Going On A Date With Female Fan by memd: 1:28pm On Jun 26, 2020
Your pocket won't feel it

Re: “My Baby Is Here” – Rema Excited After Going On A Date With Female Fan by simplesearch: 1:29pm On Jun 26, 2020
Celebrating waywardness and rebellion and projecting same as a standard for our numerous youth to follow. How will they escape the judgement of God.

2 Likes

Re: “My Baby Is Here” – Rema Excited After Going On A Date With Female Fan by Chikaa444: 1:32pm On Jun 26, 2020
Edited video, we suppose see where them enter room
Re: “My Baby Is Here” – Rema Excited After Going On A Date With Female Fan by Papadoh(m): 1:34pm On Jun 26, 2020
I was like, "the girl no even fine sef, what is she even wearing?" And then i saw the guy, and i was like "Okay, never mind."
LOL
Re: “My Baby Is Here” – Rema Excited After Going On A Date With Female Fan by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 26, 2020
omooba969:
The girl looks 46. cool

Are you pained or gay?

1 Like

Re: “My Baby Is Here” – Rema Excited After Going On A Date With Female Fan by nokatakata: 1:41pm On Jun 26, 2020
All these bullsh.it planned just to release some rapata rapata rotor riportor song....copy copy...

3 Likes

Re: “My Baby Is Here” – Rema Excited After Going On A Date With Female Fan by etrange: 1:42pm On Jun 26, 2020
IamPlato:
No Love Here. Just Two Hornyy kids

They never claimed to be in love nah... it was just a game. undecided
Re: “My Baby Is Here” – Rema Excited After Going On A Date With Female Fan by Timijo(m): 1:44pm On Jun 26, 2020
Made4naijalove:
This girl main boyfriend, will be crying by now sad
I can't just stop laughing at this your comment.
Re: “My Baby Is Here” – Rema Excited After Going On A Date With Female Fan by omooba969(m): 1:46pm On Jun 26, 2020
PrecioussB:

Am I pained or gay?

Both grin
Re: “My Baby Is Here” – Rema Excited After Going On A Date With Female Fan by youngdave09(m): 1:46pm On Jun 26, 2020
KingAzubuike:
This kid should focus on his career else he ends up like lil kesh.

What happened to lil kesh
Just be ranting your mouth like a loosed punany

1 Like

Re: “My Baby Is Here” – Rema Excited After Going On A Date With Female Fan by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 26, 2020
Trust me this method is still OK becuz years from now the girl won't say he raped me

grin
Re: “My Baby Is Here” – Rema Excited After Going On A Date With Female Fan by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 26, 2020
omooba969:

Both grin

You edited it to the best of your knowledge. Pretty dumb
Re: “My Baby Is Here” – Rema Excited After Going On A Date With Female Fan by etrange: 1:50pm On Jun 26, 2020
Playermayweda:
This isn't any random girl rema picked this his gf,why will someone be kissing and hugging a random girl calling her baby, I'm just feeling sorry for all those women you are 8-10yrs older than rema posting expecting him to pick them, Sometimes these behaviour of women annoys me

It is a fan thing, bro. He didn't say he was looking for a relationship. Men seek both older and younger women every now and then, why can't women? Let's stop putting people in a box and trying to define what and how they should do to be acceptable by society.

1 Like

Re: “My Baby Is Here” – Rema Excited After Going On A Date With Female Fan by TPound(m): 1:51pm On Jun 26, 2020
Made4naijalove:
This girl main boyfriend, will be crying by now sad

Or with a cudgel and cutlass waiting for her to come back home
Re: “My Baby Is Here” – Rema Excited After Going On A Date With Female Fan by 12inchess: 1:51pm On Jun 26, 2020
StrongandMighty:
All this publicity stunt and clout chasing doesn't make sense

We don't need a soothsayer to tell us say him Sabi this girl before...
Bro this is 21st century showbiz. Stick with the program. You gotta to do publicity stunt and chase clout to stay relevant. It's all about your followers and not your music. See you. Rema for the win. His mgt team get sense die

Meanwhile her boyfriend right now...

I'm in siviaaa pains cry cry cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: “My Baby Is Here” – Rema Excited After Going On A Date With Female Fan by MerryP252(m): 1:55pm On Jun 26, 2020
I tell you
Re: “My Baby Is Here” – Rema Excited After Going On A Date With Female Fan by Kylce042(m): 1:55pm On Jun 26, 2020
Dope i like it.
Re: “My Baby Is Here” – Rema Excited After Going On A Date With Female Fan by Odunayomi247(m): 2:05pm On Jun 26, 2020
Bleep rema,Bleep the girl,infact Bleep the op
Re: “My Baby Is Here” – Rema Excited After Going On A Date With Female Fan by kabillionaire(m): 2:13pm On Jun 26, 2020
another "assurance" in the making... chioma! come and advice this youngster oooh before...ehnnn. I don talk my own
Re: “My Baby Is Here” – Rema Excited After Going On A Date With Female Fan by Shakaranews2020: 2:13pm On Jun 26, 2020
Watch the exciting moment here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5jhNLa_OHg
Re: “My Baby Is Here” – Rema Excited After Going On A Date With Female Fan by cray91(m): 2:16pm On Jun 26, 2020
you are right! exactly what i thought
StrongandMighty:
All this publicity stunt and clout chasing doesn't make sense

We don't need a soothsayer to tell us say him Sabi this girl before...
Re: “My Baby Is Here” – Rema Excited After Going On A Date With Female Fan by MrSensor(m): 2:17pm On Jun 26, 2020
Weedsmoker:
grin

Of all the beautiful girls he has as fans why is it this ugly girl he choosed.

To slap to this rema guy just dey hungry me.
RIP English

2 Likes

Re: “My Baby Is Here” – Rema Excited After Going On A Date With Female Fan by Nyoyokoone: 2:17pm On Jun 26, 2020
I swear this girl no go forget this day ....

She might even forget her birthday because of this grin grin
Re: “My Baby Is Here” – Rema Excited After Going On A Date With Female Fan by technuel: 2:17pm On Jun 26, 2020
Two Kids from a Rich background
Nothing special
Re: “My Baby Is Here” – Rema Excited After Going On A Date With Female Fan by omooba969(m): 2:18pm On Jun 26, 2020
PrecioussB:

You edited it to the best of your knowledge. Pretty dumb

I understand the context within which you used the word 'dumb' but you shot yasef in the foot by showing how low the quality of your education is.

Please refresh your memory with the screenshot below & look up the meaning of 'idiot', there is your description. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “My Baby Is Here” – Rema Excited After Going On A Date With Female Fan by raphy(m): 2:20pm On Jun 26, 2020
all this na money talk just to spend money Dr hungry the small boy.

OK after all.the.free gift and date he will just let the girl go like that i bet not.
.he will turn It to music video na there way.I knw music sense.

but that girl.must be close for him to chose her.
case closed.
Re: “My Baby Is Here” – Rema Excited After Going On A Date With Female Fan by stanliwise(m): 2:23pm On Jun 26, 2020
dynicks:
I see spirit of baby mamaism hovering around some places right now....
I forbid it for Rema

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Burna Boy's Ex, Stefflon Don Rips Her Pants While Twerking At An Event (Video) / Nathaniel Bassey's Comments On Busola Dakolo & COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo / Peter Okoye Shows Off His Kitchen (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.