Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,548 members, 7,837,097 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

“My Baby Is Here” – Rema Excited After Going On A Date With Female Fan - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “My Baby Is Here” – Rema Excited After Going On A Date With Female Fan (70758 Views)

Rema Excited After Going On A Date With Female Fan (photos) / Rema Excited As He Shares Video Of His Lunch Date With Female Fan / Iyabo Ojo’s Kids Excited After Seeing Their Dad For The First Time In 6yrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “My Baby Is Here” – Rema Excited After Going On A Date With Female Fan by Tansismmg(m): 2:28pm On Jun 26, 2020
Call in for your Fairly used
iphone6
iPhone6s
Iphone7
Iphone7+
iPhone8+
1phone x
iPhone xR
iPhone xs mas
Call us on 08066949163
Re: “My Baby Is Here” – Rema Excited After Going On A Date With Female Fan by Asianjollof007: 2:29pm On Jun 26, 2020
This life no just balance ni

See my junior bro's mate taking a girl on a date and everyone is talking about it :/

Baba GOD abeg shame devil make me sef get plenty money and fame

1 Like

Re: “My Baby Is Here” – Rema Excited After Going On A Date With Female Fan by chukasson(m): 2:30pm On Jun 26, 2020
Las Las, na d girl HONEYPOT go suffer
Re: “My Baby Is Here” – Rema Excited After Going On A Date With Female Fan by senatepresido: 2:37pm On Jun 26, 2020
[quote author=Sysdatek post=91092532]My favourite bar in lekki[/quote
please what's the name of the bar?
Re: “My Baby Is Here” – Rema Excited After Going On A Date With Female Fan by senatepresido: 2:37pm On Jun 26, 2020
please what's the name of the bar?
Re: “My Baby Is Here” – Rema Excited After Going On A Date With Female Fan by Toks2008(m): 2:40pm On Jun 26, 2020
He picked his size.
Re: “My Baby Is Here” – Rema Excited After Going On A Date With Female Fan by SirMichael1: 2:47pm On Jun 26, 2020
Nothing interesting here. She looks like an evening newspaper.
Re: “My Baby Is Here” – Rema Excited After Going On A Date With Female Fan by passionberry(f): 2:49pm On Jun 26, 2020
[quote author=Sysdatek post=91092532]My favourite bar in lekki[/quote
Pls what is the name of the bar,so I can hang out with my friend someday
Re: “My Baby Is Here” – Rema Excited After Going On A Date With Female Fan by ledaman: 2:52pm On Jun 26, 2020
Made4naijalove:
This girl main boyfriend, will be crying by now sad
Broke assss boyfriend!
Re: “My Baby Is Here” – Rema Excited After Going On A Date With Female Fan by clancymiim(f): 2:55pm On Jun 26, 2020
Made4naijalove:
This girl main boyfriend, will be crying by now sad

She became single the moment she won the competition
Re: “My Baby Is Here” – Rema Excited After Going On A Date With Female Fan by jidamsel43(m): 3:06pm On Jun 26, 2020
KingAzubuike:
This kid should focus on his career else he ends up like lil kesh.
it's not a crime to appreciate your fans. He did what should be done by other artists.

Lil kesh is still a big boy. Remember, stardom is not forever.

More so, if you mistakenly stumble on Lil kesh contact, I know that your will know no bound.

If you have crush on him, please let me know.
Re: “My Baby Is Here” – Rema Excited After Going On A Date With Female Fan by larryking540: 3:09pm On Jun 26, 2020
Prechgold1180:
Dat girl Nur go want wey day dark
Meanwhile if you want this type of treatment and u are in benin holla me
Note you must be pretty and within age 19 to 22
u day fin girl way u wan tire her pant
abi ,it's ok
Re: “My Baby Is Here” – Rema Excited After Going On A Date With Female Fan by Johnsown1(m): 3:23pm On Jun 26, 2020
Baba God have picked her calls

In other news check my signature for your genuine abd affordable properties in Enugu. Invest in real estate today and enjoy the future
Re: “My Baby Is Here” – Rema Excited After Going On A Date With Female Fan by Sammy555(m): 3:34pm On Jun 26, 2020
Ajibade123:
wetin this Rema put for head

The best investment you can ever make is in real
estate properties....be a landlord today at Amen
Estate Properties Ibeju Lekki...check my signature
for more info
About the investment, are to talking to us or Rema?

1 Like

Re: “My Baby Is Here” – Rema Excited After Going On A Date With Female Fan by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jun 26, 2020
Prechgold1180:
Dat girl Nur go want wey day dark
Meanwhile if you want this type of treatment and u are in benin holla me
Note you must be pretty and within age 19 to 22
Another Rema grin
Re: “My Baby Is Here” – Rema Excited After Going On A Date With Female Fan by skuribeebo: 3:48pm On Jun 26, 2020
omooba969:
The girl looks 46. cool
u are a lair .You are jealous.

1 Like

Re: “My Baby Is Here” – Rema Excited After Going On A Date With Female Fan by sisisioge: 4:02pm On Jun 26, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin

Children of grace!
Re: “My Baby Is Here” – Rema Excited After Going On A Date With Female Fan by Reex12(m): 4:06pm On Jun 26, 2020
make una leave d smallboy na
Re: “My Baby Is Here” – Rema Excited After Going On A Date With Female Fan by IamPlato(m): 4:09pm On Jun 26, 2020
etrange:

They never claimed to be in love nah... it was just a game. undecided
it doesnt change the fact that they are two hornyy kids...

the bitch is inspired by money the guy is inspired by pussy
Re: “My Baby Is Here” – Rema Excited After Going On A Date With Female Fan by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jun 26, 2020
I hope we nor go hear rape or something similar in a few years to come when things done sour cheesy
Re: “My Baby Is Here” – Rema Excited After Going On A Date With Female Fan by laidima88(m): 4:23pm On Jun 26, 2020
advance prostitution
Re: “My Baby Is Here” – Rema Excited After Going On A Date With Female Fan by eisley: 4:46pm On Jun 26, 2020
Rema has made her day fun as a fan.

Meanwhile do you know with GTBank Mobile USSD code, you can: pay for your DStv subscription, buy data, make cardless withdrawals, generate tokens for online transactions, and lots more, all at your convenience.

Simply dial *737# to get started, it's safe and fast.
Re: “My Baby Is Here” – Rema Excited After Going On A Date With Female Fan by FireKing: 5:07pm On Jun 26, 2020
what if the girl is offering the Congo to Rema make him polish..... Have you thought of that?
Baba1234:
Lollzzz lemme imagine me trying this stunt an my page
Me: I want to take one of my friends out a date..who is in
.....,...many reading and not commenting
Some guys doing smh, hiss ,
Mum calls: I hear u are taking all your friends in Facebook, Instagram, Twitter out....when you are done, come and wash plate b4 I take u out

Nice one but do not defile her just because she went on a date with..be a gentle man just for one day
Re: “My Baby Is Here” – Rema Excited After Going On A Date With Female Fan by humilitypays(m): 5:09pm On Jun 26, 2020
Babymama number 1 loading with speed grin

It feels so good to be a successful man honestly, once you are financially successful as a man, the world is yours, all you need is good health cool
Re: “My Baby Is Here” – Rema Excited After Going On A Date With Female Fan by etrange: 5:09pm On Jun 26, 2020
IamPlato:
it doesnt change the fact that they are two hornyy kids...

the bitch is inspired by money the guy is inspired by pussy

I've heard you o, inspiration detector.
Re: “My Baby Is Here” – Rema Excited After Going On A Date With Female Fan by benjijosh(m): 5:13pm On Jun 26, 2020
omooba969:
The girl looks 46. cool

grin grin grin What's your own nw
Re: “My Baby Is Here” – Rema Excited After Going On A Date With Female Fan by gibzzhd: 5:14pm On Jun 26, 2020
Another gay living in decite.But that's what the country wants and they give it to them.
Re: “My Baby Is Here” – Rema Excited After Going On A Date With Female Fan by SVC6000: 5:18pm On Jun 26, 2020
After husspuupiii fake life luxury headline carnival. I can never trip for any expensive flash. even if you like snap shut wit the whole gold, Francene, mare, I don'tgive afuk
Re: “My Baby Is Here” – Rema Excited After Going On A Date With Female Fan by Khez: 5:26pm On Jun 26, 2020
See the girl yam leg, how was she selected self? Between don’t tell me this small guy don dey nack self Looool
Re: “My Baby Is Here” – Rema Excited After Going On A Date With Female Fan by IncredibleWrite: 5:28pm On Jun 26, 2020
Few hours from now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Shows Off His Kitchen (Photos) / Van Vicker Vs Majid Michel / Yoruba Actor, Gbadebo Osmond, Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.