Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,425 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

“My Baby Is Here” – Rema Excited After Going On A Date With Female Fan - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “My Baby Is Here” – Rema Excited After Going On A Date With Female Fan (70751 Views)

Rema Excited After Going On A Date With Female Fan (photos) / Rema Excited As He Shares Video Of His Lunch Date With Female Fan / Iyabo Ojo’s Kids Excited After Seeing Their Dad For The First Time In 6yrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “My Baby Is Here” – Rema Excited After Going On A Date With Female Fan by Zane2point4(m): 6:02pm On Jun 26, 2020
Na why i hate instagram girls that follow celebrity up and down.

And if you ask his main bf he'll be like, "it doesn't matter"
Now i guess what he'll see here matters well too grin
Re: “My Baby Is Here” – Rema Excited After Going On A Date With Female Fan by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:08pm On Jun 26, 2020
This boy is overrated, in my opinion. But he has a sort of glamorous look.

However, to the topic, it is very obvious that he and that girl did not just meet recently. They have been into each other for much longer than this.
Re: “My Baby Is Here” – Rema Excited After Going On A Date With Female Fan by IamPlato(m): 6:17pm On Jun 26, 2020
etrange:

I've heard you o, inspiration detector.
wink
Re: “My Baby Is Here” – Rema Excited After Going On A Date With Female Fan by Rockyfancino(m): 6:24pm On Jun 26, 2020
DenreleDave:
Don jazzy is just spoiling this 15 years old boy bcox of fame...

This one dt shud still be under him mama..

I wunt be surprised if ladies like Onyi22 dande paxie55 will be tripping for this small boy
Is he 15 years for real?
Re: “My Baby Is Here” – Rema Excited After Going On A Date With Female Fan by EmmyDJourno: 6:32pm On Jun 26, 2020
Wait ooo

So she just want knack one random guy

And it is ok.......ok oooooo

Kings, go and hustle.......All this babes no get levels

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “My Baby Is Here” – Rema Excited After Going On A Date With Female Fan by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jun 26, 2020
EmekaBlue:
The girl no fine sef

Go check her IG
Re: “My Baby Is Here” – Rema Excited After Going On A Date With Female Fan by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jun 26, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:
This small rema Don Blow, he is just 17years old

Go wikipedia n read about him
Re: “My Baby Is Here” – Rema Excited After Going On A Date With Female Fan by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jun 26, 2020
Omoluabi16:
I though it was supposes to be a friendly date.. how come he's gripping her waist so tight?

That's men 4u

U have to act like 1
Re: “My Baby Is Here” – Rema Excited After Going On A Date With Female Fan by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jun 26, 2020
nokatakata:
All these bullsh.it planned just to release some rapata rapata rotor riportor song....copy copy...

I no go follow get evil mind

U r in big pain
Re: “My Baby Is Here” – Rema Excited After Going On A Date With Female Fan by ORLAHOLUWA(m): 7:06pm On Jun 26, 2020
Imagine this kekere self don dey chase girl up n down wonder shall never cease
Re: “My Baby Is Here” – Rema Excited After Going On A Date With Female Fan by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 26, 2020
This one is not love ❤️ @ all, just two sex folks
Re: “My Baby Is Here” – Rema Excited After Going On A Date With Female Fan by Jess29: 7:27pm On Jun 26, 2020
haaaaaaaaa:

Contac pls
Re: “My Baby Is Here” – Rema Excited After Going On A Date With Female Fan by mechanics(m): 7:55pm On Jun 26, 2020
Too much money, the babe will feel on top of the world now.
Re: “My Baby Is Here” – Rema Excited After Going On A Date With Female Fan by Playermayweda(m): 8:13pm On Jun 26, 2020
etrange:

It is a fan thing, bro. He didn't say he was looking for a relationship. Men seek both older and younger women every now and then, why can't women? Let's stop putting people in a box and trying to define what and how they should do to be acceptable by society.

A lot of things don't add up can you kiss and grope any random girl cos she wants to go on a date with you,and I'm not saying it's bad for women to like younger men,but it's expected of everyone to act their age,This ain't a gender thing, But i believe it will even be more shameful if grown up men acted like this ,going far to get the attention of teenage girls
Re: “My Baby Is Here” – Rema Excited After Going On A Date With Female Fan by Ayobami7(m): 8:23pm On Jun 26, 2020
Seen
Re: “My Baby Is Here” – Rema Excited After Going On A Date With Female Fan by davidtuzy(m): 8:39pm On Jun 26, 2020
Money and fame is goood oooooohhhh...
Oluwa abeg pick my calll ooo
Re: “My Baby Is Here” – Rema Excited After Going On A Date With Female Fan by davidtuzy(m): 8:40pm On Jun 26, 2020
Money and fame is goood oooooohhhh...

Oluwa abeg pick my calll ooo
Re: “My Baby Is Here” – Rema Excited After Going On A Date With Female Fan by Iceberg3: 10:15pm On Jun 26, 2020
".....achukulekeripampam ripampam na pampam,oya,I must to be lover ripampam ripampam you too dey shakara..."
Rubbish
grin grin
Re: “My Baby Is Here” – Rema Excited After Going On A Date With Female Fan by Hibeekay943(m): 10:28pm On Jun 26, 2020
Another baby mama loading �
Re: “My Baby Is Here” – Rema Excited After Going On A Date With Female Fan by VicM6: 10:43pm On Jun 26, 2020
Made4naijalove:
This girl main boyfriend, will be crying by now sad
olosho dey get main boy friend ni
Re: “My Baby Is Here” – Rema Excited After Going On A Date With Female Fan by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jun 26, 2020
my Condolence to the guy Boyfriend.

Re: “My Baby Is Here” – Rema Excited After Going On A Date With Female Fan by Nimirayz: 11:16pm On Jun 26, 2020
looks like his sister...
anything for the gramm
Re: “My Baby Is Here” – Rema Excited After Going On A Date With Female Fan by maximusprime2000: 11:21pm On Jun 26, 2020
Made4naijalove:
This girl main boyfriend, will be crying by now sad

lol! it just for a day na. and some rich comic boys on this forum will tell a broke guy that he doesn't need money to keep his babe from .... just to sell their toasting books lol. woman will always be woman abeg. God no go shame us grin she is a goner..
Re: “My Baby Is Here” – Rema Excited After Going On A Date With Female Fan by Ajibade123(m): 11:33pm On Jun 26, 2020
Sammy555:

About the investment, are to talking to us or Rema?
lol
bro all of the above ni o
I can be your plug for real estate in lekki you can also connect me to Rema if he needs one
Re: “My Baby Is Here” – Rema Excited After Going On A Date With Female Fan by Decryptor(m): 12:40am On Jun 27, 2020
Mtchewwww! The girl is ugly sef
Re: “My Baby Is Here” – Rema Excited After Going On A Date With Female Fan by ThatFairGuy: 7:23am On Jun 27, 2020
Onyi22, I sourced for your comment till third of but to avail. This small boy carry, do you mind grin
Re: “My Baby Is Here” – Rema Excited After Going On A Date With Female Fan by kvngmaxy(m): 8:00am On Jun 27, 2020
omooba969:
The girl looks 46. cool
bad belle is allowed
Re: “My Baby Is Here” – Rema Excited After Going On A Date With Female Fan by bbjayone(f): 10:59am On Jun 27, 2020
Becoming a land owner made easier

Don't wait to buy land rather buy land and wait....
Remember that Land appreciates

Don't miss this opprtunity

#InvestmentIsKey
#OwningYourHouseMadeEasier
#RealEstate
For more enquiries contact/whatsapp: 08036868328/09057296825

Re: “My Baby Is Here” – Rema Excited After Going On A Date With Female Fan by Chijioke4535(m): 11:04am On Jun 27, 2020
This is child abuse grin
Re: “My Baby Is Here” – Rema Excited After Going On A Date With Female Fan by thaplugg(m): 1:11pm On Jun 27, 2020
Prechgold1180:
Dat girl Nur go want wey day dark
Meanwhile if you want this type of treatment and u are in benin holla me
Note you must be pretty and within age 19 to 22
Hope say some type NL men no go reason you. Hunger dey
Re: “My Baby Is Here” – Rema Excited After Going On A Date With Female Fan by iamme1234(m): 11:35pm On Jun 27, 2020
Prechgold1180:
Dat girl Nur go want wey day dark
Meanwhile if you want this type of treatment and u are in benin holla me
Note you must be pretty and within age 19 to 22

thief you want free pussy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Burna Boy's Ex, Stefflon Don Rips Her Pants While Twerking At An Event (Video) / Nathaniel Bassey's Comments On Busola Dakolo & COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo / Peter Okoye Shows Off His Kitchen (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.