Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,194 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) (98749 Views)

Aisha Yesufu: What Peter Obi Does After Every Public Outing / Abiola Ajimobi Loses Four Of Four Announced Local Governments In Oyo South / Tinubu,alaafin,bisi Akande,gowon In Ibadan 4 Abiola Ajimobi Roundtable Meeting(p (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) by tot(f): 6:16pm On Jun 26, 2020
techmo:

How much tax have you ever paid in your life? Can mere 500billion USD GDP for 200 million Nigerian turn them to Americans and Europeans?

Oyo State monthly allocation is 5billion or 13 million USD something Floyd Mayweather lavish on Jewelry

Tell me how you intend to fund research, build school , pay salary with 5 billion among 8 million citizens

Some of you just reason funnily

Your reasoning is so illogical, swinging from one topic to the other. I can't be wasting my time going back and forth with you. Continue asking JAMB questions, and of course continue defending your oppressors, that seems to be your life's sole purpose.
Re: Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) by Follygunners: 6:17pm On Jun 26, 2020
ModestGal:
They left Nigerian educational system to rot and send their children abroad to school.

Another reason the whites see us as stupid people, this would make the rich becoming richer and poor becoming poorer.

There's nothing joyous about a politician children schooling abroad to me, look at the state of our primary and secondary schools in villages, these children are hardly able to write letters at Senior classes, how would they pass jamb, how would they gain admission into the highly competitive universities, how will they ever read professional courses that could land them a job after graduation?
These people now go to NCES, and become teachers, and the cycle of poor education continues.
Meanwhile, the best were supposed to be the one to attend Teachers college, so that they can raise good students, but now, the worst attend NCEs.
I don't think anyone is feeling that pains, where people going to NCE are people with less qualifications, unintelligent minds, zero seals unlike in the past where those teachers went to TEACHERS college because they wanted to be TEACHERS and were very good at what they teach. The NCE students of today, are usually very poor students, with poor results, from poor families. These are the people that would be handling the children of the poor, the vulnerable children in our public schools, thi means the future is very blurry for the poor and vulnerable people and the rich would continue to be richer.

We need to make Nigeria a country where people have equal education or at least with a gap not too wide.

I can't see all these innocent children and smile when I see these type of pictures. Infanct, there's nothing to be proud about when a Nigerian graduated from whites people's university. Can't we have our own Warwick, Harvard, Oxford? Must we always be longing to attend universities abroad and attach our pride to it?

Since when have we been seeing it as an achievement to graduate from universities abroad? Is that how the African people would continue till the world ends? Attaching our Ego to ''abroad'', ''foreign''? Nah, something is not right. We also deserve our universities to be an object of high achievement

God bless you >a billion times, I swear! cool

Yet we have some Fools on here adulating stupidity all over the nation. Like I've always said, the biggest problems of Nigeria are Nigerians!

1 Like

Re: Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) by techmo(m): 6:18pm On Jun 26, 2020
tot:

Your reasoning is so illogical, swinging from one topic to the other. I can't be wasting my time going back and forth with you. Continue asking JAMB questions, and of course continue defending your oppressors, that seems to be your life's sole purpose.

grin

Lol no run along Madam Shakespeare you got bloody nose from a knockout
Re: Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) by tot(f): 6:19pm On Jun 26, 2020
techmo:

grin

Lol no run along Madam Shakespeare you got bloody nose from a knockout

Yes, running from an illiterate cheesy Ciao ciao.
Re: Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) by stacyadams: 6:20pm On Jun 26, 2020
arena07:
sentiment aside you too can never try such if you are in his position

Yes I will,,if I have a vision for this country..
I will fix the public schools to standard
I will lead by example...
For the fact I studied abroad should be an added advantage to the people I govern..
I will build a top class hospital..

I will leave a legacy grin grin

If I can only fix electricity,,health sector,,education of my state..

I try small be that...

Haaa na governor Stacy give our state steady light 24/7...

Now imagine the kind of prayers I will get ,when am dead..

Legacy

1 Like

Re: Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) by Naijaarchive(m): 6:23pm On Jun 26, 2020
techmo:

Yeah.. I still remember his last State organised Christmas Carol, how he was yarning and yarning without filters before Madam Florence cautioned him live on camera, and he jokenly told everyone what his wife did while insisting nobody can stop him from talking

Such a funny guy I swear

grin the man na confirm talker especially in debate i do enjoy his statistical analysis.... Blunt and don't give a Fvck about anyone.... Its a big loss to Nigeria and SW

2 Likes

Re: Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) by techmo(m): 6:23pm On Jun 26, 2020
tot:

Yes, running from an illiterate cheesy Ciao ciao.

Olodo

Literacy means ability to read and write.. haven't you been reading what I wrote

Uneducated Madam Shakespeare.. Uneducated English speaker

1 Like

Re: Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) by alaomutiu(m): 6:24pm On Jun 26, 2020
Meanwhile LAUTECH was on strike for more than 2 years in his tenure.

leaculpa:
The pictures were taken last year at the graduation ceremony of his last born daughter Ajijola Ajimobi, from the University of Warwick. The only unmarried child of the exgovernor (formerly in a relationship with Dapo Abioduns son, the late Dj Olu).

The governor's children, along with their spouses were all present at the ceremony.

He was blessed with 4 daughters and 1 son. Abisola Ajimobi
Abimbola Ajimobi
Abolaji Idris Ajimobi
Ajibola Ajimobi
Ajijola Ajimobi

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CB45-wIBWt8/

1 Like

Re: Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) by KGREAT(m): 6:24pm On Jun 26, 2020
May his soul rest in the bosom of the Lord.

1 Like

Re: Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) by LordReed(m): 6:24pm On Jun 26, 2020
baliyubla:
Flew his whole family to Warwick for his daughters graduation, but couldn’t fly his azz to save his life when he needed it most.

Fly to where? Which country is allowing Covid 19 patients in for treatment?
Re: Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jun 26, 2020
Bar1941:

Only a mad person will rejoice over Ajimobi's death, he's human and could had his shortcomings while on earth but believe it or not he was the best governor Oyo state ever had and among the best the country ever produced.

Before becoming senator he had series of youth empowering programs for a lot of jobless youth in the state and as a governor he changed the face of the state. I live in the state for over 2 decades so I know what I am saying.

May the Lance corporal get justice.
Well said but late Ajimobi failed in terms of salaries. I don't understand why he won't pay the worker's there wages they deserve.
Re: Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) by techmo(m): 6:27pm On Jun 26, 2020
Naijaarchive:

grin the man na confirm talker especially in debate i do enjoy his statistical analysis.... Blunt and don't give a Fvck about anyone.... Its a big loss to Nigeria and SW

Lol

Well lessons from his craziness isn't a loss, Mr constituted authority was a damn nigga as slomirr would say, and he always damns all conciquuences

Re: Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) by tot(f): 6:31pm On Jun 26, 2020
techmo:

Olodo

Literacy means ability to read and write.. haven't you been reading what I wrote

Uneducated Madam Shakespeare.. Uneducated English speaker

Illiterate has more than 1 meaning, but then again I didn't expect you to know that...

1. ignorant; uneducated; esp., not knowing how to read or write.
2. having or showing limited knowledge, experience, or culture, esp. in some particular field: musically illiterate.
3. violating accepted usage in language: an illiterate sentence.

Yours is number 3 smiley 
I just saw "conciquuences" up there, hahahaha. Oh my!
Re: Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) by Bluffly: 6:33pm On Jun 26, 2020
ModestGal:
They left Nigerian educational system to rot and send their children abroad to school.

Another reason the whites see us as stupid people, this would make the rich becoming richer and poor becoming poorer.

There's nothing joyous about a politician children schooling abroad to me, look at the state of our primary and secondary schools in villages, these children are hardly able to write letters at Senior classes, how would they pass jamb, how would they gain admission into the highly competitive universities, how will they ever read professional courses that could land them a job after graduation?
These people now go to NCES, and become teachers, and the cycle of poor education continues.
Meanwhile, the best were supposed to be the one to attend Teachers college, so that they can raise good students, but now, the worst attend NCEs.
I don't think anyone is feeling that pains, where people going to NCE are people with less qualifications, unintelligent minds, zero seals unlike in the past where those teachers went to TEACHERS college because they wanted to be TEACHERS and were very good at what they teach. The NCE students of today, are usually very poor students, with poor results, from poor families. These are the people that would be handling the children of the poor, the vulnerable children in our public schools, thi means the future is very blurry for the poor and vulnerable people and the rich would continue to be richer.

We need to make Nigeria a country where people have equal education or at least with a gap not too wide.

I can't see all these innocent children and smile when I see these type of pictures. Infanct, there's nothing to be proud about when a Nigerian graduated from whites people's university. Can't we have our own Warwick, Harvard, Oxford? Must we always be longing to attend universities abroad and attach our pride to it?

Since when have we been seeing it as an achievement to graduate from universities abroad? Is that how the African people would continue till the world ends? Attaching our Ego to ''abroad'', ''foreign''? Nah, something is not right. We also deserve our universities to be an object of high achievement
Get you facts right. Studying abroad has nothing to do with your educational system. Chinese Universities are far far better and in top world rankings compared to Nigeria. Do you no the number of Chinese nationals studying in the UK and USA annually? These are top world ranked universities in academic, scientific, and professional researches. Do you know that USA citizens study in the UK and vice versa. Do you know Japanese nationals study in the UK. The you know the number of Europeans studying in other locations.
Studying abroad has come to stay.

2 Likes

Re: Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) by Naijaarchive(m): 6:34pm On Jun 26, 2020
techmo:

Lol

Well lessons from his craziness isn't a loss, Mr constituted authority was a damn nigga as slomirr would say, and he always damns all conciquuences

True
Re: Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) by Kingzeez10: 6:39pm On Jun 26, 2020
JasonScoolari:
I will miss his broad smile, one of the photogenic governors of the divided APC....

It so sad that the greedy bullion van chairman overstress this man.

Beautiful family, rest peacefully Ajimobi.
You're too old for all this na
Re: Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) by techmo(m): 6:40pm On Jun 26, 2020
tot:

Illiterate has more than 1 meaning, but then again I didn't expect you to know that...

1. ignorant; uneducated; esp., not knowing how to read or write.
2. having or showing limited knowledge, experience, or culture, esp. in some particular field: musically illiterate.
3. violating accepted usage in language: an illiterate sentence.

Yours is number 3 smiley 
I just saw "conciquuences" up there, hahahaha. Oh my!

Madam Shakespeare don't make me fall in love with you and buy your case, giving you premium unreserved cyber attacks and gbas gbos

Haven't you heard of text to talk softwares ? Or you think everyone punches the screen like madam Shakespeare

If by now you can't differentiate intelligence quotient IQ, literacy, and lack of formal education ... I truly join you in blaming the government for this avoidable misfortune

1 Like

Re: Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) by Bimpe29: 6:41pm On Jun 26, 2020
Ever smiling Ajimobi.
May Allah bless his soul with Jannat Fridaouz Aameen.

1 Like

Re: Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) by tot(f): 6:42pm On Jun 26, 2020
Bluffly:

Get you facts right. Studying abroad has nothing to do with your educational system. Chinese Universities are far far better and in top world rankings compared to Nigeria. Do you no the number of Chinese nationals studying in the UK and USA annually? These are top world ranked universities in academic, scientific, and professional researches. Do you know that USA citizens study in the UK and vice versa. Do you know Japanese nationals study in the UK. The you know the number of Europeans studying in other locations.
Studying abroad has come to stay.

The Chinese have good universities, there is a viable alternative in their own country. Nigeria's case is completely different. How many foreigners come to Nigeria to study? How many?

ModestGal's point is the fact that the Nigerian educational sector has been so destroyed that the only alternative is for their kids to be sent overseas. Nigerian Universities are on perpetual strike, even those not on strike do not meet up to international standards.

1 Like

Re: Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) by Akharmony: 6:42pm On Jun 26, 2020
may the gods protect all he as left behind and give him eternal rest...

1 Like

Re: Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) by MrNipplesLover(m): 6:43pm On Jun 26, 2020
humilitypays:
Eh yaaah cry

If death killed people according to how corrupt, wicked, bloody and deadly they are, people like Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Muhammadu Buhari (if he's truly alive though), Adams Oshiomhole, Theodore Orji, Rochas Okorocha and co ought to have been buried since, but I guess death kills whoever it chooses for reasons best known to death alone.

RIP constituted authority himself sad

in a nutshell, corona is here to stay - until it takes all corrupt Nigerian politicians.

the judgement times have come on them. na one by one corona go dey take dem.

all Nigerian politicians are shivering now cos the virus don dey take their mates one by one. dem no know who be next.
Re: Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) by tot(f): 6:43pm On Jun 26, 2020
techmo:

Madam Shakespeare don't make me fall in love with you and buy your case, giving you premium unreserved cyber attacks and gbas gbos

Haven't you heard of text to talk softwares ? Or you think everyone punches the screen like madam Shakespeare

If by now you can't differentiate intelligence quotient IQ, literacy, and lack of formal education ... I truly join you in blaming the government for this avoidable misfortune

Bye Felicia!
Re: Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) by kamossreal(m): 6:47pm On Jun 26, 2020
oppsbel:
Don't rejoice on anyone's death.

Lets get justice for Lance Corporal Martins. The army guy in detention for saying the truth.You can watch the video on YouTube.
#LanceCorporalMartins. Let get this trend of Twitter. God bless Nigerian.
Re: Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) by techmo(m): 6:48pm On Jun 26, 2020
tot:

Bye Felicia!

Bye my runaway Madam Shakespeare, till we meet again, try not to run your mouth again OK!!
Re: Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) by Bluffly: 6:50pm On Jun 26, 2020
tot:

The Chinese have good universities, there is a viable alternative in their own country. Nigeria's case is completely different. How many foreigners come to Nigeria to study? How many?

ModestGal's point is the fact that the Nigerian educational sector has been so destroyed that the only alternative is for their kids to be sent overseas. Nigerian Universities are on perpetual strike, even those not on strike do not meet up to international standards.
Like I said studying abroad has nothing to do with the state of our universities. For foreigners to come study in Nigeria is another topic and it isn't only about quality teaching but living conditions as well which includes economic infrastructures
Re: Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) by manikspears: 6:51pm On Jun 26, 2020
Bar1941:

And who is the best governor the state ever produced? My friend Ajimobi was never the president of Nigeria and putting the blames of dilapidated federal infrastructures on him is myopic, I based my submission on Oyo State where he governed and his achievements was obvious even in the so called health sector you referred to (Adeoyo hospital, Oni and Son etc are references).

By the way, their is no constitutional limitations to where someone should get treatment if sick so he can get treatment anywhere he likes so far he can afford it. If his family doctor resides and operates in Lagos, does it make any sense for him staying back in Ibadan?

Like I said, he had his shortcomings too as human and my opinion is from apolitical point of view and solely based on my experience while I lived in the state.

Bros do your findings and don't speculate ,I will not argue with you but I know one thing....Ajimobi is not the best governor of oyo state.

Do you know what the oyo state workers especially the teachers faced with this guy? It is either you are wyning us or you are one of does people who follow politicians blindly.

The facts are in the state House.

Secondly, there is no law that says you cannot get your health care from where you want as long as you can afford it but is there a reason to buy okro in USA or Japan when you can go to the market with 100naira and buy what is it.

The promises are politicians are making during manifesto is not being fulfilled and you still expect us to hail them just because they kick the bucket? Bros no talk all these things in front of a particular set of lautech students o.

1 Like

Re: Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) by AntiWailer: 6:56pm On Jun 26, 2020
BeeBeeOoh:
Nothing dey dis life but, if you see how some people will be shouting "Do You Know Who I Am on top their voices on the road eeh, u go fear fear.

Did you notice that all Ajimobi's Children's names started with A's and has Ola's in it including his, Abiola Ajimobi??

That is how most Yoruba families name their children.

There is usually a consistent pattern.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) by manikspears: 6:56pm On Jun 26, 2020
stacyadams:

Don't mind some of us,,,person go see white dey call am black.....

Best governor as what and how grin

Naija people reasoning dey shock me sometimes.see where him daughter go do masters,most of their defenders still dey owe house rent o.

2 Likes

Re: Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) by tot(f): 6:56pm On Jun 26, 2020
Bluffly:

Like I said studying abroad has nothing to do with the state of our universities. For foreigners to come study in Nigeria is another topic and it isn't only about quality teaching but living conditions as well which includes economic infrastructures

In Nigeria's case, it does.
Re: Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) by tot(f): 6:59pm On Jun 26, 2020
techmo:

Bye my runaway Madam Shakespeare, till we meet again, try not to run your mouth again OK!!

Yes sir! cheesy
Re: Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) by Queenserah26(f): 7:01pm On Jun 26, 2020
RIP Ajimobi

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Shirtless Olusegun Obasanjo Playing Squash With His Son, Olujonwo / Pastor Canon Iyke Egbuonu Says "The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari" / "How President Muhammadu Buhari Was Poisoned" Compiled Paper Floods Abuja(Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.