Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,799 members, 7,831,585 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Femi Aribisala: Tinubu, Oshiomhole Now Internally Displaced Politicians - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Aribisala: Tinubu, Oshiomhole Now Internally Displaced Politicians (38424 Views)

Buhari, Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Amaechi, Others At APC Caucus Meeting In Abuja / Photos From The Meeting Of Tinubu & Oshiomhole With Wamakko / How Tinubu, Oshiomhole And Balarabe Musa Stopped My Defection - Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Aribisala: Tinubu, Oshiomhole Now Internally Displaced Politicians by Gap2020(m): 10:37pm On Jun 26, 2020
Gap2020:

Tinubu is the most powerful politician in nigeria no doubt. His influence stretches far beyond his immediate constituency. He holds his constituency Lagos with absolute firmness, while calling shots in some other SW states and as far as Abuja. Not even Buhari can boast of that. Buhari's popularity in the north was born out of religious sentiment and not political sagacity.

But with all this said, the machinery to permanently disarm him has been in the works for a long time, and the implementation of the process has begun full swing. So far, the guys doing the hatchet job are getting the job done gradually. Are they going to succeed? I can't tell and no one can tell for now. 3 years is a long time in politics.

But be under no illusion: all that is happening now is a plot to send Tinubu to political retirement. Note, they are not only going to attempt to get him out of Abuja, they will come to Lagos aswell.

As for Oshiomole, his political end is here. No party chairman remains politically powerful after he has been ousted. If he miraculously wins a court battle, then APC ends. That's what led to the demise of PDP at the federal level
There are three keys to be relevant in Nigeria politics.
Re: Femi Aribisala: Tinubu, Oshiomhole Now Internally Displaced Politicians by osazsky(m): 10:38pm On Jun 26, 2020
kappGODSWILL:
whats with u guys and osho tailoring,no b say una geh money reach he last born,ur generation cant even dream of becoming an sug president,not to talk of lga chairman, buh u still geh mouth,na nairaland i blame sha. If osho say he wan employ u,make u dey wash e yansh after he shit,lie say u no go open teeth do the work with joy.
all these doesn't change the fact that he is no longer the national chairman.......just as he is being called one time tailor na so them go still dey call am one time national chairman...where is Charles Taylor today..u can browse about it..everyone in his life has what we call d peak years the question we should b asking is what did u do with ur peak year..where u a dictator...devil incarnate or humble and ready to serve....what will u be remembered for during ur peak year..its a question to all.including me..lord pls forgive me...I promise to try to amend my ways...
Re: Femi Aribisala: Tinubu, Oshiomhole Now Internally Displaced Politicians by SirBunky85(m): 10:40pm On Jun 26, 2020
[quote author=ORIENTATION101 post=91102227]Tinubu gives people nightmares. Like everyone is waiting for his downfall that shows how terrifying he his to his enemies. Buhari restored Apc to factory setting placing it in the hands of ACN + CPC caucus.all his enemies re jubilating.
What should npdp led by Ameachi do when they didnt get any slotcheesy

Reno omokri, fani kayode, farooq kperogi, femi Aribisala have written worthless articles.cheesy

I'm surprised yinka odumakin is yet to write his own anti Tinubu article.

But jagaban has been silent , scheming and taking strategic moves thats how stars dogrin[/quote the biggest winners is the pdp.apc would soon realize their mistake by removing oshiomole.
Re: Femi Aribisala: Tinubu, Oshiomhole Now Internally Displaced Politicians by SirBunky85(m): 10:41pm On Jun 26, 2020
JasonScoolari:
FlordFlorez, you're doing well...

Moments ago, some gang of Efulefu's who we all know to be Grade 8 zombies attacked me in a thread when I correctly defined the internally displaced Tinubu to them...

I knew already that the bourdilion thief was displaced by the dreaded Mallam Nasir El-rufai some months ago, Obaseki just came make it more ceremonious.

Watch how they'll rush to attack me in Grade 8 seconds.

Shout out to my handsome friend flyingpig,
God bless you.

God bless the PDP

God bless Delta State

God bless Chief James Onanefe Ibori.
silly
Re: Femi Aribisala: Tinubu, Oshiomhole Now Internally Displaced Politicians by JAMO84: 10:42pm On Jun 26, 2020
AntonVince:
The Tinubu camp's disillusionment with the NWC dissolution is understandable as it has all but put paid to Jagaban's 2023 APC ticket pursuit.
The man has himself to blame for that.

I've always told my APC-supporting friends on this forum that the hope of reciprocity (from Buhari/the north) on which they hinge their entire 2023 aspiration is foolhardy.

Besides their unbridled fervour to oust GEJ at all cost, apparently the ACN bloc had no other motivation going into the merger that birthed the APC.

Despite going to the negotiation table with a much more formidable structure (ACN governors, Senators and MPs) than Buhari's CPC that had zero elected office holders, Tinubu never deemed it necessary to broker a (written) formal deal for power rotation akin to the PDP's zoning arrangement.
He senselessly collapsed his entire ACN structure and declared an unwavering support for the quest to return power to the north, while hoping that his obeisance and complete subservience to Buhari will endear him to the north in his wild-goose-chase pursuit of the presidency.

...and to compound Tinubu's woes, he has completely burnt bridges with the SS/SE who now deem his name virtually an abomination when discussing 2023 presidency...no thanks his 2015 betrayal.
Useless write up. When we voted Jonathan in 2011 and he abandoned us for Igbo and Hausa, you people were happy that he was marginalizing the Yoruba, after we destroyed him, you began to cry like egbere

2 Likes

Re: Femi Aribisala: Tinubu, Oshiomhole Now Internally Displaced Politicians by 49cents(m): 10:50pm On Jun 26, 2020
ORIENTATION101:
you re blabbing ,shifting goal post after the confronted with factscheesy

I dont talk about overhyped phantom cabals ,people that re just opportunist with no electoral value.

Buhari has pressed Factory reset co-incedentally those that got the slots re the foundation member of the party. El rufai , fayemi, bagudu, badru, Ameachi that never contributed political structure to the party has the shut out.

Why did buhari press factory reset....lol..
For the fun of it abi...

Not shifting goal post just clarifying the reality of how politics works...

Tinubu has nothing on buhari to pull him down or be of aid to him for he has done two terms already...

No matter how slavish and humble timubu acts the north will never fall for it.

God keeping us alive. We shall review all these in 2022 bro
Re: Femi Aribisala: Tinubu, Oshiomhole Now Internally Displaced Politicians by Gap2020(m): 10:51pm On Jun 26, 2020
JAMO84:
Useless write up. When we voted Jonathan in 2011 and he abandoned us for Igbo and Hausa, you people were happy that he was marginalizing the Yoruba, after we destroyed him, you began to cry like egbere
JUST ALLOW THEM TO SPEAK. THEY CAN'T GO BEYOND THEIR IQ. TINUBU DOESN'T NEED TO SPEAK. BECAUSE OBI WAS BETRAYED.
Re: Femi Aribisala: Tinubu, Oshiomhole Now Internally Displaced Politicians by bakila: 11:02pm On Jun 26, 2020
AntonVince:
The Tinubu camp's disillusionment with the NWC dissolution is understandable as it has all but put paid to Jagaban's 2023 APC ticket pursuit.

I've always told my APC-supporting friends on this forum that the hope of reciprocity (from Buhari/the north) on which they hinge their entire 2023 aspiration is foolhardy.

Besides their unbridled fervour to oust GEJ at all cost, apparently the ACN bloc had no other motivation going into the merger that birthed the APC.

Despite going to the negotiation table with a much more formidable structure (ACN governors, Senators and MPs) than Buhari's CPC that had zero elected office holders, Tinubu never deemed it necessary to broker a (written) formal deal for power rotation akin to the PDP's zoning arrangement.
He senselessly collapsed his entire ACN structure and declared an unwavering support for the quest to return power to the north, while hoping that his obeisance and complete subservience to Buhari will endear him to the north in his wild-goose-chase pursuit of the presidency.

...and to compound Tinubu's woes, he has completely burnt bridges with the SS/SE who now deem his name virtually an abomination when discussing 2023 presidency...no thanks his 2015 betrayal.
But GEJ made Tinubu to enter the dock, despite the swing votes of 2011 from the ACN.
Re: Femi Aribisala: Tinubu, Oshiomhole Now Internally Displaced Politicians by Bakin3(m): 11:31pm On Jun 26, 2020
Funny caption.
We construct Bio digester (Modern Sockaway) Very cheap and quick to install. Check my signature.
Re: Femi Aribisala: Tinubu, Oshiomhole Now Internally Displaced Politicians by jrusky(m): 11:35pm On Jun 26, 2020
This Prof na bad guy wallahi. He just used the right savaged words for both Tinubu and that beast called Oshio.

Now we have IDP politician in Nigeria.

This will be a big lesson to Tinubu.
Re: Femi Aribisala: Tinubu, Oshiomhole Now Internally Displaced Politicians by Nasir123(m): 11:39pm On Jun 26, 2020
AntonVince:

Some of you guys will just be talking as if you understand yourself.
How did Tinubu (who was never a member of PDP) betrayed the SS n SE?

So much hate on Tinubu who was/is not your Governor or Representative.
Chai!
Na Wa for una o!

Una go just dey MISYARN with una small small brain wey una think say una get! Chai!

1 Like

Re: Femi Aribisala: Tinubu, Oshiomhole Now Internally Displaced Politicians by Nasir123(m): 11:56pm On Jun 26, 2020
olumide4christ:
Honestly, a lot of the comments I am seeing on this thread & other similar threads again and again validates the fact that the average Nigerian doesn't understand Nigerian politics & Nigerian politicians.
To think that the events of yesterday and recent days took frontline politicians like Tinubu by utmost surprise is a proof that the average Nigerian is light years behind the Nigerian politicians in strategy, politicking & decision making. That's why our politicians have always taken the masses for a ride every election cycle...the masses sometimes suffer from selective dementia.

Some of you rejoicing here have referred to President Buhari as a dullard time and time again, yet you are calling him a master strategist now because he dissolved APC NWC....more like speaking from both sides of the mouth.

If you think Tinubu & his lieutenants were not privy to the the events that took place yesterday long before it happened, then I am afraid you need to go and study NIGERIAN POLITICS 101 again. Our politicians on both sides of the divide wine, dine & strategize together in the middle of the night while we are asleep and in the morning, start acting film trick for the gullible masses to watch & be deceived, as usual.

I will never be deceived. Like some have said, this is all part of a grand master plan, in which Tinubu & Buhari are well entrenched. The masses are just minute pawns in the chess game.

I rest my case!

I'm telling you my brother!

Looking at their comments self will make you wonder if we'll ever progress as a Nation.
So many delude people.

This Country will take a Million years to grow if possible .
Chai!
Na wa!
Re: Femi Aribisala: Tinubu, Oshiomhole Now Internally Displaced Politicians by Slynation(m): 12:16am On Jun 27, 2020
AntonVince:

You nailed it bro, reason I always laughed at those saying a Yoruba will be president comes 2023, when all the North have to do is just to align with the SS/SE and the SW are doomed...

Maybe by then sense will finally fall on them when they realized both PDP and APC are one as long as a Northerner retains power....

1 Like

Re: Femi Aribisala: Tinubu, Oshiomhole Now Internally Displaced Politicians by AdeolaOmoOba(m): 1:30am On Jun 27, 2020
Let's wait till 2023 and see who APC will blame during their campaign. Whether na Jonathan again
Re: Femi Aribisala: Tinubu, Oshiomhole Now Internally Displaced Politicians by Billygee2u: 2:54am On Jun 27, 2020
Decibel:
"Politicians in IDP camp".
Prof. Femi Aribisala is back with his magical pen.Bourdillon is now officially an IDP camp on technicality. More to be displaced.
grin
Re: Femi Aribisala: Tinubu, Oshiomhole Now Internally Displaced Politicians by Billygee2u: 2:56am On Jun 27, 2020
popez:
They say wisdom is profitable to direct.

If only they heeded to wise counsels and let obaseki re-contest. But no, they felt they were emperors who needed to make a resounding statement.

Look at it now; go front, no road, go back, road spoil. Chai!
Re: Femi Aribisala: Tinubu, Oshiomhole Now Internally Displaced Politicians by Equatorcally: 4:49am On Jun 27, 2020
No Tyrant has a lasting structure
life is about people and that's humanity
Oshemole and Tinubu will learn that no ground is safe without due consideration for others
Re: Femi Aribisala: Tinubu, Oshiomhole Now Internally Displaced Politicians by nestkojex(m): 7:48am On Jun 27, 2020
The biggest problem the Yorubas have is the Yorubas.
Why are the Yorubas so much against Tinubu?
He is a crooked politician but they all are.

In the North, even though we have rival northerners in other political parties you don't see them coming in their war regalia to pool down the people they perceive as the alpha males in their northern enclave. Yes they have rivalries and feuds but not with the kind of malice the Yorubas show to one another here in the south. The Easterners are also guilty of this to some extent. The Yoruba were the ones that worked against Obafemi Awolowo and in the time of Abiola they still were the ones that supported the despot and detector general sanni Abacha.

Even if the power on hungry Man Tinubu is not in your party, even if you say he has been betrayed by the northerners or by the political party APC, why must the Yorubas always celebrate The Fall of another Yoruba. I'm not saying you should come out and start fighting for Tinubu because our corrupt and desperate politicians are not worth it. But at least, let's be moderate and conservative in our criticism of a kinsman. That is what they do in the North. They put community over individual. Buhari does it. They all do it. Be wise
Re: Femi Aribisala: Tinubu, Oshiomhole Now Internally Displaced Politicians by Uchek(m): 8:03am On Jun 27, 2020
How did Jonathan abandon you people?

JAMO84:

1 Like

Re: Femi Aribisala: Tinubu, Oshiomhole Now Internally Displaced Politicians by ospido: 9:54am On Jun 27, 2020
Strangebuttrue:
it should happen now

It has expired. One good turn deserves another. Apply conversely.
Re: Femi Aribisala: Tinubu, Oshiomhole Now Internally Displaced Politicians by Totobulie: 10:49am On Jun 27, 2020
wonder233:
A MOD banned me for a week for simply expressing my opinion that I'm against godfatherism and that I don't believe ordinary masses like us should be taking sides with politicians on the basis of "loyalty" and "not biting fingers".
I drew the ire of that MOD when I dared say I didn't agree with Tinubu's position on the issue.

I know Tinubu is many people's lord and personal saviour, but need be reminded that this is nairaland, a place where freedom of expression thrives. Every country has their own versions of nairaland. So I advise MODs to resist going personal. If you feel I've insulted your god, go to Bourdillon and cry at his feet, stop flexing muscles banning people here.
#spits

May be every region should develop their own Nairaland and leave this one for the Yorubas. It's not professional to ban people bc they say things the owner of this forum does not like.

1 Like

Re: Femi Aribisala: Tinubu, Oshiomhole Now Internally Displaced Politicians by ernieboy(m): 11:15am On Jun 27, 2020
Habiyo:
I pity Osho because he worked tirelessly to make sure that PMB return back. what a big mistake � he Osho has made. as for Tinubu he will die in IDPs camp.
I don't know why u people persist on this path, even if oshomole was not party chairman, pmb would have been reelected, was oshomole the chairman when he unseated an incumbent, or is it oshomole that produced the millions of vote from kano and katsina? oshomole couldn't even win his state for pmb
Re: Femi Aribisala: Tinubu, Oshiomhole Now Internally Displaced Politicians by wonder233: 11:15am On Jun 27, 2020
I agree with you. Similar thing led to the disintegration of Rant HQ on facebook - when the tribal onslaught became too much, the Ibos pulled out to form a fresh forum.
I'm not even Ibo, I'm from edo, I merely commented on the governorship crisis in my state, yet the MOD, like most myopic people from his region who are so blinded by an obsession of hate against the ibos banned me, thinking he was banning an "ipob yoot".
Totobulie:

May be every region should develop their own Nairaland and leave this one for the Yorubas. It's not professional to ban people bc they say things the owner of this forum does not like.
Re: Femi Aribisala: Tinubu, Oshiomhole Now Internally Displaced Politicians by 7lives: 11:17am On Jun 27, 2020
Michaelmercy:
Lmao this is hilarious grin But am sure Oshiomole and Tinubu might be somewhere restrategizing. This politicians are demons in human clothing

Strategizing or laughing at those writing nonsense up and down.
Re: Femi Aribisala: Tinubu, Oshiomhole Now Internally Displaced Politicians by ernieboy(m): 11:20am On Jun 27, 2020
AntonVince:

on point

1 Like

Re: Femi Aribisala: Tinubu, Oshiomhole Now Internally Displaced Politicians by ernieboy(m): 11:24am On Jun 27, 2020
Michaelmercy:
Lmao this is hilarious grin But am sure Oshiomole and Tinubu might be somewhere restrategizing. This politicians are demons in human clothing
of course, there is still time, but the odds are against them.
Re: Femi Aribisala: Tinubu, Oshiomhole Now Internally Displaced Politicians by Strangebuttrue(m): 12:03pm On Jun 27, 2020
ospido:

It has expired. One good turn deserves another. Apply conversely.

Re: Femi Aribisala: Tinubu, Oshiomhole Now Internally Displaced Politicians by olumide4christ: 12:11pm On Jun 27, 2020
AroleOduduwa2:

Oga you are deluded, what happened yesterday was a Democratic coup. I repeat no one saw it coming, they all focused on the spoiler who had no intention of retaining the chairmanship position

Okay...by the end of the year, by God's grace, we shall see if I am deluded or not. Politicians be using you people to play chess till Jesus comes. Continue!

By the way, when responding to people, you can do so without insults like deluded.
Re: Femi Aribisala: Tinubu, Oshiomhole Now Internally Displaced Politicians by ospido: 1:29pm On Jun 27, 2020
[quote author=Strangebuttrue post=91125113][/quote]

Re: Femi Aribisala: Tinubu, Oshiomhole Now Internally Displaced Politicians by Strangebuttrue(m): 1:33pm On Jun 27, 2020

Re: Femi Aribisala: Tinubu, Oshiomhole Now Internally Displaced Politicians by ospido: 1:38pm On Jun 27, 2020
JAMO84:

Na this your statement go make your Lord no go ever smell that seat at all. Since you were the ones that destroyed Jonathan while in power we will there4 not allow your man to occupy that exalted seat.
Never.
Re: Femi Aribisala: Tinubu, Oshiomhole Now Internally Displaced Politicians by ospido: 1:40pm On Jun 27, 2020
[quote author=Strangebuttrue post=91127765][/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerians Queue For Fuel With Their Generator Sets In Lagos (Photos) / INEC declares Kano Governorship Election Inconclusive / Obaseki: Buhari Was Shocked That Oshiomhole Disqualified Me From APC Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.