Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,237 members, 7,860,514 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:59 AM

Kemi Olunloyo Announces The Death Of Another Top Member Of Buhari’s Government - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kemi Olunloyo Announces The Death Of Another Top Member Of Buhari’s Government (8917 Views)

ISWAP Top Member, Nasiru Mohammed Arrested In Kaduna While Welcoming New Recruit / Coronavirus In Aso Rock: Top Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dies / Death In Aso Rock: Buhari's Top Member Of Cabinet Has Died As A Result Of Corona (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Announces The Death Of Another Top Member Of Buhari’s Government by heendrix(m): 8:36pm On Jun 26, 2020
joytothewise:

There is nothin like cleansing.. one bad man dies another replaces. the system is corrupt.

But they'd be cleansed atleast for the time being

plus they'd have every reason to sit up and act right when it concerns health
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Announces The Death Of Another Top Member Of Buhari’s Government by richie240: 8:40pm On Jun 26, 2020
demolinka:
Aunty kemi wora you dog about?
The moment my bingo heard ur voice, he won't stop barking!
Wetin dey sup now?? grin

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Announces The Death Of Another Top Member Of Buhari’s Government by johnmartus(m): 8:40pm On Jun 26, 2020
What's wrong with Nigerian bloggers.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Announces The Death Of Another Top Member Of Buhari’s Government by Vulcanheph(m): 9:08pm On Jun 26, 2020
Please God i Pray the person's initials are M.B. .......because when Aunty kemi has said it, then it's only a matter of time.

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Announces The Death Of Another Top Member Of Buhari’s Government by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:16pm On Jun 26, 2020
PrecioussB:

Hahahaha. Find one
COVID-19 affected my findings angry

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Announces The Death Of Another Top Member Of Buhari’s Government by techmo(m): 9:23pm On Jun 26, 2020
cheesy

Haaaaaa!!!!

Kemi don talk again

RIP in Advance

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Announces The Death Of Another Top Member Of Buhari’s Government by KanwuliaExtra: 9:30pm On Jun 26, 2020
LadyTerrorist:
I'm watching you on this forum.
one more senseless comment from you then I'll swoop on you.
be very careful

Hmmmm!
With your the 18 posts you registered today?
Abeg shift!

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Announces The Death Of Another Top Member Of Buhari’s Government by hardbody: 9:50pm On Jun 26, 2020
heendrix:
It's getting really interesting already and i'm enjoying this

may God just let this corona stay a little longer to perform it's cleansing rights every Nigerian prays for sad

AMEN in a thunderous voice.

May the cleansing continue from there....
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Announces The Death Of Another Top Member Of Buhari’s Government by hardbody: 9:56pm On Jun 26, 2020
Getsaved:
Good day everyone. Does anyone here still remember one prophesy a nairaland placed here some months back? He said something big will happen in June this year 2020 that would shake Nigeria. That an event would occur that would draw the attention of the world. That it would almost cause a violent crises that would make the comity of nation to install a Yoruba man as a presiden. He claimed God has shown hime before, but because of doubt he did not paste it on NL. That he was posting it here because he saw that same dream (abi prophesy) the second time.
A lot of person commented and supported him. Why others said they would screen shot it and remind him when his prophesy failed.
Who still remember? Because I actually bookmarked it but I cannot find it again in my history.

I think will also creat a topic for this, for a wider view.

Today is 26th, June ends on 30th....What is your take?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Announces The Death Of Another Top Member Of Buhari’s Government by SwTeee(f): 10:21pm On Jun 26, 2020
Abi na she dey go kill them
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Announces The Death Of Another Top Member Of Buhari’s Government by ruggedtimi(m): 10:23pm On Jun 26, 2020
DEROX:
grin This woman news are really true most times
95% true
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Announces The Death Of Another Top Member Of Buhari’s Government by Bimpe29: 10:27pm On Jun 26, 2020
She really report credibly.
Whoever it's, we shall get to know sooner.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Announces The Death Of Another Top Member Of Buhari’s Government by KanwuliaExtra: 10:42pm On Jun 26, 2020
LadyTerrorist:
be very careful.
don't say I didn't warn u

Please, can you “warn” all others on this thread too? Abi Na only my matter for dis thread dey “displace” you internally? tongue

See cyber stalking o! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Announces The Death Of Another Top Member Of Buhari’s Government by doggedfighter(f): 11:19pm On Jun 26, 2020
Gandollaar:
Haaaa shocked

Lauretta Onochie

I knew something was seriously wrong with that woman.

Rip!
So fast? cheesy grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Announces The Death Of Another Top Member Of Buhari’s Government by Ezmans: 12:17am On Jun 27, 2020
DEROX:
grin This woman news are really true most times
Afonja mouth piece has spoken & it must be real news
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Announces The Death Of Another Top Member Of Buhari’s Government by DEROX: 12:22am On Jun 27, 2020
Ezmans:
Afonja mouth piece has spoken & it must be real news
grin i dont respond to inconsequential 5% from the erosion region so pls do me a favour by not disturbing me with stupid quote THANK YOU
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Announces The Death Of Another Top Member Of Buhari’s Government by Slynation(m): 12:53am On Jun 27, 2020
What is written is written...
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Announces The Death Of Another Top Member Of Buhari’s Government by Slynation(m): 1:00am On Jun 27, 2020
LadyTerrorist:
I'm watching you on this forum.
one more senseless comment from you then I'll swoop on you.
be very careful
See threat oO... grin Swoopers

So NL don finally employ Olopa... grin

If you like that guy better shoot your shot

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Announces The Death Of Another Top Member Of Buhari’s Government by Bakin3(m): 1:47am On Jun 27, 2020
God help us.

We construct Bio digester (Modern Sockaway) Very cheap and quick to install. Check my signature.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Announces The Death Of Another Top Member Of Buhari’s Government by PenSniper: 2:09am On Jun 27, 2020
hisexcellency34:
I heard it's one aunty and her initials are L.O

Ha ? The king's sidekick ?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Announces The Death Of Another Top Member Of Buhari’s Government by Doyou2019: 4:14am On Jun 27, 2020
ShenTeh:
Beware of life, you won't come out of it alive.

Don't rejoice. "The bell tolls for thee" the Elizabethan poet says.

Yes no one will get out alive, but in the mean, allow us enjoy the satisfaction and victory that the death of evil politicians give. The feeling ehn
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Announces The Death Of Another Top Member Of Buhari’s Government by deji17: 4:23am On Jun 27, 2020
heendrix:
It's getting really interesting already and i'm enjoying this

may God just let this corona stay a little longer to perform it's cleansing rights every Nigerian prays for sad

You are enjoying this? Do you think ordinary guy like you is immune to die from Covid?

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Announces The Death Of Another Top Member Of Buhari’s Government by newisd75: 6:53am On Jun 27, 2020
if that is true it mean that d prophecy of primate elijah ayodele has come 2 pass
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Announces The Death Of Another Top Member Of Buhari’s Government by chukel(m): 7:22am On Jun 27, 2020
Lies. Btw, how is Okezie Ikpeazu doing? No one has heard update about him.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ahmed Sani Yarima Is A Good Candidate / If You Are Yoruba Please See This Before Rejoicing / Buhari Not At G7 Meeting - Real Pictures/video From The Event Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.