Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Kemi Olunloyo Announces The Death Of Another Top Member Of Buhari’s Government - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kemi Olunloyo Announces The Death Of Another Top Member Of Buhari’s Government (8900 Views)

ISWAP Top Member, Nasiru Mohammed Arrested In Kaduna While Welcoming New Recruit / Coronavirus In Aso Rock: Top Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dies / Death In Aso Rock: Buhari's Top Member Of Cabinet Has Died As A Result Of Corona (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Olunloyo Announces The Death Of Another Top Member Of Buhari’s Government by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jun 26, 2020
Investigative Nigerian journalist and blogger, Kemi Olunloyo has announced that another member of President Muhammadu Buhari’s government is dead.

Making the announcement through her official social media handle, she revealed that the personality is a top member in the president’s cabinet.

Although Kemi Olunloyo did not reveal the identity of the politician, she said he/she died one day after the passing of former Oyo state governor, Abiola Ajimobi.

“#BREAKING Oh Dear! Another high ranking politician in #KingB’s government has DIED a day after Ajimobi. Let me now guess his name. Maybe we should ask Tutsy or just wait for Femi and Garba. This year will be rugged according to Daddy Freeze. “Guesswork Journalist #Kemitalks” she wrote.

It is not clear if the personality died of COVID-19 but recall that a few months back, Kemi Olunloyo broke the news that late Chief of staff to the president, Abba Kyari died of coronavirus.

Source: https://www.correctng.com/kemi-olunloyo-announces-the-death-of-another-top-member-of-buharis-government/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Announces The Death Of Another Top Member Of Buhari’s Government by heendrix(m): 7:18pm On Jun 26, 2020
It's getting really interesting already and i'm enjoying this

may God just let this corona stay a little longer to perform it's cleansing rights every Nigerian prays for sad

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Announces The Death Of Another Top Member Of Buhari’s Government by DEROX: 7:19pm On Jun 26, 2020
grin This woman news are really true most times

28 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Announces The Death Of Another Top Member Of Buhari’s Government by demolinka(m): 7:19pm On Jun 26, 2020
Aunty kemi wora you dog about?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Announces The Death Of Another Top Member Of Buhari’s Government by KanwuliaExtra: 7:19pm On Jun 26, 2020
May they continue to QUENCH around him till the MAIN TARGET is vanquished!

Amen.

This year don rugggggggged patapata! grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Announces The Death Of Another Top Member Of Buhari’s Government by DrinkWater247: 7:19pm On Jun 26, 2020
Fingers crossed!

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Announces The Death Of Another Top Member Of Buhari’s Government by Racoon(m): 7:20pm On Jun 26, 2020
sad
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Announces The Death Of Another Top Member Of Buhari’s Government by hisexcellency34: 7:20pm On Jun 26, 2020
I heard it's one aunty and her initials are L.O

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Announces The Death Of Another Top Member Of Buhari’s Government by Ernerstdavid55(m): 7:21pm On Jun 26, 2020
grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Announces The Death Of Another Top Member Of Buhari’s Government by SmartProf(m): 7:22pm On Jun 26, 2020
No comment
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Announces The Death Of Another Top Member Of Buhari’s Government by bestabigaelever(f): 7:22pm On Jun 26, 2020
Coming from kemi
We just have to wait for a week or 2

5 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Announces The Death Of Another Top Member Of Buhari’s Government by Ecbatana: 7:23pm On Jun 26, 2020
Of course, death shouldn't be a theme of mourning if one has lived a fulfilled life and written his name on the sands of time.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Announces The Death Of Another Top Member Of Buhari’s Government by 9jathingsonpoint: 7:23pm On Jun 26, 2020
aunty kemi, what of Uncle BUHARI
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Announces The Death Of Another Top Member Of Buhari’s Government by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 26, 2020
9jathingsonpoint:

Lol. It's turn by turn

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Announces The Death Of Another Top Member Of Buhari’s Government by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 26, 2020
bestabigaelever:
Coming from kemi
We just have to wait for a week or 2
Exactly
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Announces The Death Of Another Top Member Of Buhari’s Government by ShenTeh(m): 7:29pm On Jun 26, 2020
Beware of life, you won't come out of it alive.

Don't rejoice. "The bell tolls for thee" the Elizabethan poet says.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Announces The Death Of Another Top Member Of Buhari’s Government by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:34pm On Jun 26, 2020
KanwuliaExtra:
May they continue to QUENCH around him till the MAIN TARGET is vanquished!

Amen.

This year don rugggggggged patapata! grin
I didn't dey there when you commented this comment

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Announces The Death Of Another Top Member Of Buhari’s Government by bisoye11(m): 7:36pm On Jun 26, 2020
Let's wait for more confirmation
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Announces The Death Of Another Top Member Of Buhari’s Government by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:37pm On Jun 26, 2020
9jathingsonpoint:

PrecioussB:

Lol. It's turn by turn

Me and my phone are dumbfolded now, we no get comment to comment

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Announces The Death Of Another Top Member Of Buhari’s Government by Passionate888: 7:46pm On Jun 26, 2020
Most RUGGED year ever!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Announces The Death Of Another Top Member Of Buhari’s Government by helinues: 7:46pm On Jun 26, 2020
Let us know when she mentioned the name
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Announces The Death Of Another Top Member Of Buhari’s Government by XXLMANDIGO: 7:51pm On Jun 26, 2020
Hehehe

King Buhari

No carry your Madness reach that side abeg cheesy
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Announces The Death Of Another Top Member Of Buhari’s Government by Yobabad: 7:56pm On Jun 26, 2020
This woman will make a good Oduduwa republic president

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Announces The Death Of Another Top Member Of Buhari’s Government by Getsaved(m): 8:03pm On Jun 26, 2020
Good day everyone. Does anyone here still remember one prophesy a nairaland placed here some months back? He said something big will happen in June this year 2020 that would shake Nigeria. That an event would occur that would draw the attention of the world. That it would almost cause a violent crises that would make the comity of nation to install a Yoruba man as a presiden. He claimed God has shown hime before, but because of doubt he did not paste it on NL. That he was posting it here because he saw that same dream (abi prophesy) the second time.
A lot of person commented and supported him. Why others said they would screen shot it and remind him when his prophesy failed.
Who still remember? Because I actually bookmarked it but I cannot find it again in my history.

I think will also creat a topic for this, for a wider view.

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Announces The Death Of Another Top Member Of Buhari’s Government by emaxjey(m): 8:04pm On Jun 26, 2020
shocked

At this junction anything this woman says .. I believe ..

One of the few good investigative journalist we have in this country ..

Although she has her own shortcomings but lately her predictions are right .. wink

Sadly but the truth is we all live to die one day .. cry

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Announces The Death Of Another Top Member Of Buhari’s Government by technuel: 8:09pm On Jun 26, 2020
A very prominent polician
If People know whom this is they will be very surprised
An Investigative Journalist friend of mine based in Abuja confided in me. Don't quote me I am not feeling fine.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Announces The Death Of Another Top Member Of Buhari’s Government by Gandollaar(f): 8:19pm On Jun 26, 2020
hisexcellency34:
I heard it's one aunty and her initials are L.O
Haaaa shocked

Lauretta Onochie

I knew something was seriously wrong with that woman.

Rip!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Announces The Death Of Another Top Member Of Buhari’s Government by GMBuhari: 8:23pm On Jun 26, 2020
It may be guess work journalism

But whoever it is, I hope they prepared for the end
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Announces The Death Of Another Top Member Of Buhari’s Government by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 26, 2020
Dirty and smelly woman.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Announces The Death Of Another Top Member Of Buhari’s Government by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 26, 2020
BeeBeeOoh:

Me and my phone are dumbfolded now, we no get comment to comment

Hahahaha. Find one
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Announces The Death Of Another Top Member Of Buhari’s Government by Herbephe1(m): 8:26pm On Jun 26, 2020
I remain silent until the bucket gets kicked
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Announces The Death Of Another Top Member Of Buhari’s Government by joytothewise(m): 8:33pm On Jun 26, 2020
heendrix:
It's getting really interesting already and i'm enjoying this

may God just let this corona stay a little longer to perform it's cleansing rights every Nigerian prays for sad

There is nothin like cleansing.. one bad man dies another replaces. the system is corrupt.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yuguda: Governors, Not Buhari To Blame For Nigeria’s Challenges / Job Description For Inec Ad- Hoc Staff / Lagos Arewa Community Supports Ban, Prosecution Of Okada Riders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.