Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,118 members, 7,849,496 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:36 PM

What Is Something You've Always Thought You Would Never Do But You're Doing Now. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Something You've Always Thought You Would Never Do But You're Doing Now. (1144 Views)

It Sucks When Everyone Is Sleeping But You're Doing This Naughty Thing [Picture] / Beware Guys: This Is What Girls Are Doing Now / Saw This Beautiful Damsel And I Thought You Might Just Want To Gaze Into Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Something You've Always Thought You Would Never Do But You're Doing Now. by leksite120(m): 7:44pm On Jun 26, 2020
I've always thought and believed I would never cheat on my girl before I started dating.
In fact, I used to think I would be the best person for any lady but now, I found myself to be one of the best cheater in the world .

Also, I've always thought I wouldn't be able to handle or save money myself as I was a bad spender, but now I'm trying.

Share yours, either the good or the bad one.
Re: What Is Something You've Always Thought You Would Never Do But You're Doing Now. by MiVida(m): 7:46pm On Jun 26, 2020
Fücking before marriage.
Re: What Is Something You've Always Thought You Would Never Do But You're Doing Now. by Blacknote: 7:47pm On Jun 26, 2020
Re: What Is Something You've Always Thought You Would Never Do But You're Doing Now. by leksite120(m): 7:47pm On Jun 26, 2020
MiVida:
Fücking before marriage.
Lol, I guess you're now a world record fucker
Re: What Is Something You've Always Thought You Would Never Do But You're Doing Now. by azadus18: 7:52pm On Jun 26, 2020
hmmm , protecting sum pple..i use to detest ...
Re: What Is Something You've Always Thought You Would Never Do But You're Doing Now. by leksite120(m): 7:57pm On Jun 26, 2020
azadus18:
hmmm , protecting sum pple..i use to detest ...
Why should you detest that?
Re: What Is Something You've Always Thought You Would Never Do But You're Doing Now. by MiVida(m): 8:01pm On Jun 26, 2020
leksite120:
Lol, I guess you're now a world record fucker
growing up, I was a good kid.
Re: What Is Something You've Always Thought You Would Never Do But You're Doing Now. by leksite120(m): 8:05pm On Jun 26, 2020
MiVida:
growing up, I was a good kid.
If u knew you would be like this, what would you have done about it then?
Re: What Is Something You've Always Thought You Would Never Do But You're Doing Now. by CokeBar(f): 8:11pm On Jun 26, 2020
Well, I always thought to only save for tomorrow...

But with Covid-19, I learnt to save for tomorrow while enjoying your today!

I thought I was going to be hard/harsh on my Ex whenever he decides to reach out to me... guess who has been grinning? Me!

No thinking much, I'm blocking him now!

2 Likes

Re: What Is Something You've Always Thought You Would Never Do But You're Doing Now. by MiVida(m): 8:17pm On Jun 26, 2020
leksite120:
If u knew you would be like this, what would you have done about it then?
I'd still doubt it bro....
Re: What Is Something You've Always Thought You Would Never Do But You're Doing Now. by MiVida(m): 8:19pm On Jun 26, 2020
CokeBar:
Well, I always thought to only save for tomorrow...

But with Covid-19, I learnt to save for tomorrow while enjoying your today!

I thought I was going to be hard/harsh on my Ex whenever he decides to reach out to me... guess who has been grinning? Me!

No thinking much, I'm blocking him now!
And days later, you miss him and find yourself unblocking him again grin grin

My ex still craves for me till today even though it's 7months since we broke up... I always refuse to speak to her and I've moved on.
Re: What Is Something You've Always Thought You Would Never Do But You're Doing Now. by CokeBar(f): 8:27pm On Jun 26, 2020
MiVida:
And days later, you miss him and find yourself unblocking him again grin grin

My ex still craves for me till today even though it's 7months since we broke up... I always refuse to speak to her and I've moved on.

Lol, somewhat true. I honestly have to move on too but sometimes when everything starts getting better... he just pops from nowhere and tada, the feelings are back. Oh well, it is well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Something You've Always Thought You Would Never Do But You're Doing Now. by Preciousgirl(f): 8:27pm On Jun 26, 2020
I thought I would never kill
Re: What Is Something You've Always Thought You Would Never Do But You're Doing Now. by Jay5mie: 8:27pm On Jun 26, 2020
Everything o
Re: What Is Something You've Always Thought You Would Never Do But You're Doing Now. by donbachi(m): 8:32pm On Jun 26, 2020
Praying for nigeria
Re: What Is Something You've Always Thought You Would Never Do But You're Doing Now. by MiVida(m): 8:43pm On Jun 26, 2020
CokeBar:

Lol, somewhat true. I honestly have to move on too but sometimes when everything starts getting better... he just pops from nowhere and tada, the feelings are back. Oh well, it is well.
Better don't let it block better developments from coming into your life.
Re: What Is Something You've Always Thought You Would Never Do But You're Doing Now. by roybanjo100(m): 8:59pm On Jun 26, 2020
dating a girl below 25 years of age.....But damn, i love this girl
Re: What Is Something You've Always Thought You Would Never Do But You're Doing Now. by Juliusmomoh: 9:31pm On Jun 26, 2020
Preciousgirl:
I thought I would never kill
So u kill by abortion abi. . Don't worry, we understand
Re: What Is Something You've Always Thought You Would Never Do But You're Doing Now. by IamPlato(m): 9:34pm On Jun 26, 2020
Never Thought I Would Date Yoruba Girls because I Said I Wouldnt But Today... E Be Like Say na only Them De Love Me Pass.

dated a couple of them

this life no balance.

1 Like

Re: What Is Something You've Always Thought You Would Never Do But You're Doing Now. by royid: 9:35pm On Jun 26, 2020
Re: What Is Something You've Always Thought You Would Never Do But You're Doing Now. by Blackmoran(m): 9:46pm On Jun 26, 2020
1 before i would never believe i will be doing married women, but now it is a routine. 2 while young i will never think i will be closer to my dad, but now he is the most important person in my life 3 i was born into a religious family i will never doubt the existense of a GOD, but now am the opposite am more logical now.. 4 when i was young i,, always dream of romantic life finding my soul mate and living happily ever after, but now i hate and vehemently oppose it....
Re: What Is Something You've Always Thought You Would Never Do But You're Doing Now. by Shayolevels: 9:53pm On Jun 26, 2020
Smoking weed and pori
Re: What Is Something You've Always Thought You Would Never Do But You're Doing Now. by leksite120(m): 11:17am On Jun 27, 2020
Blackmoran:
1 before i would never believe i will be doing married women, but now it is a routine. 2 while young i will never think i will be closer to my dad, but now he is the most important person in my life 3 i was born into a religious family i will never doubt the existense of a GOD, but now am the opposite am more logical now.. 4 when i was young i,, always dream of romantic life finding my soul mate and living happily ever after, but now i hate and vehemently oppose it....
Hmm, what a life. The thing is when we're young , we were being controlled ideally and everything till we started finding out things ourselves. we were a slight reflection of our parents when we were young cos they were the only person we believed

(1) (Reply)

Heart Broken / If Husband Asks You To Return The Car Gift Your Boss Gave You, Your Reaction / University Don Caught Pants Down With Her Driver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.