Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,309 members, 7,836,349 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa (57051 Views)

Lecturer Asks Students To Kneel In Auchi Polytechnic, Auchi (Photo, Video) / Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day / French Teacher Who Covered His Body In Tattoos Banned From School (Graphic Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by Hndrrxxx(m): 7:05pm On Jun 27, 2020
Cool cool
He should be jailed too✔️
Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by olioxx(m): 7:05pm On Jun 27, 2020
Like play like play this thread go turn to Nigeria vs South Africa clash.
Once Tmksouth enter this thread, then the analysis begins.

1 Like

Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by millionboi(m): 7:05pm On Jun 27, 2020
She is stupid
Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by Kennitrust(m): 7:05pm On Jun 27, 2020
Hello
Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by Ishilove: 7:07pm On Jun 27, 2020
YEBOmadiba:

Wow, let's concentrate on your last bit for a moment coz everything else u said b4 that is crap - if SAs economy is crap at 300 billion dollars for 58 million people, imagine what that makes u at 400 billion for a whopping 200 million people. shocked shocked shocked Don't be foolish my man.

Anyway, please elaborate on Nigeria and your role in apartheid, I wanna have a serious laugh.
You South Africans are troublemakers. Run your mouth like this offline let us gather and beat the nonsense out of your body.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by Ghostmode2two(m): 7:08pm On Jun 27, 2020
The whites really hate the blackman truth be told

1 Like

Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by Jakemedg(m): 7:09pm On Jun 27, 2020
espn:
Imagine for person country oo...All those forefathers who sold Africans out to this white racist due to there greedy will not know peace even in there graves...
If you check history well you go see say dem do am out of ignorance and illiteracy .Just imagine pesin go carry mirror give you in exchange of human being
Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by sinola(m): 7:12pm On Jun 27, 2020
My bible made me to understand that out of the fullness of the heart,the mouth speaketh..The punishment is well deserved, at least,it will obviously serve as a deterrent to other racists and other supremacists.

2 Likes

Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by salford1: 7:13pm On Jun 27, 2020
No suprise. They think blacks are their properties.

Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by sweetsell: 7:18pm On Jun 27, 2020
SenorFax:
When I saw its South Africa,

nonsense.
They do worse to their fellow blacks

How come many of your foolish souls litter NL ?! Is boko haram n NPF not doing worse to you Nigerians ?!

1 Like

Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by SATANNIST: 7:19pm On Jun 27, 2020
techmo:

Practice a free market like us and maybe your tiny economy can grow like ours and get more Foreign Direct Investment, Mr price , MTN and DSTV are very free to trade as long as they like , and we sanction them heavy fines when they try iish

Don't enter my business premises is far different from I will soffocate your child like Floyd in Minnesota, in your own south African school

Well for a country that got freed from their white masters you can get treated like they are treating you, after all if not for Nigeria Apartheid regime would still be shitting on you guys

Abobi, stop comparing naija to south africa. them pass naija for everything. na only fraud we carry pass them. las las both countries are scum of earth

2 Likes

Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by soilsista(f): 7:20pm On Jun 27, 2020
"I'm not a person like that. I'm not a racist person.

Lol, me too *rolls eyes*
Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by SATANNIST: 7:21pm On Jun 27, 2020
sweetsell:

How come many of your foolish souls litter NL ?! Is boko haram n NPF not doing worse to you Nigerians ?!
does south africa have a forum as sweet as nairaland? u bastard negro

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by techmo(m): 7:21pm On Jun 27, 2020
SATANNIST:
Abobi, stop comparing naija to south africa. them pass naija for everything. na only fraud we carry pass them. las las both countries are scum of earth

You dey your hood dey yarn wetin you no Sabi, no be same southy? Leave that story

1 Like

Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by babasolution: 7:22pm On Jun 27, 2020
YEBOmadiba:

Therein lies your answer. Discrimination is state sanctioned in Nigeria whereas in SA people cannot be denied unfair entry or participation anywhere. So your country has granted the Chinese permission to ill-treat you in your own country? grin No wonder Mr Price sells you fake goods and dstv raises tariffs during lockdown. It's state sanctioned so long as you pay taxes.

See how you embarrassing yourself - I thought u said white man can't try this in Nigeria. They already are and your government allows it.

The Chinese do worse in SA,Chinese are not I'll treating anyone in naija,they cant,maybe only teenagers that work for them in factories,we don't give a damn about Chinese here,how many times do you hear about any Chinese I'll treatment from Nigeria,its rare,we don't give a damn about them,they can't try shit with any mature person

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by SATANNIST: 7:22pm On Jun 27, 2020
techmo:

You dey your hood dey yarn wetin you no Sabi, no be same southy? Leave that story
bro i don stay for south for a while. i dont like any of the 2 countries. but i rather be a south african than a nigerian if i have chance to choose. these people pass us.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by SATANNIST: 7:25pm On Jun 27, 2020
olioxx:
Like play like play this thread go turn to Nigeria vs South Africa clash.
the southee, them no get their own forum?

2 Likes

Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by engrchykae(m): 7:25pm On Jun 27, 2020
YEBOmadiba:

The Chinese are refusing you entry into their restaurants in Nigeria.
we never reason Chinese matter,their meat no go Nigerians when we reason them

2 Likes

Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by backT(m): 7:33pm On Jun 27, 2020
TMKsouth:

I'm certain Human Rights Watch SA will look into it.
south Africans are coward

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 27, 2020
maximusprime2000:
Racism will neva end inasmuch as we have differences and preference among human races. It can only be reduce but can neva ends. bitter truth
So na you thief the moniker wey I be wan use ba?

1 Like

Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by Nerro042: 7:39pm On Jun 27, 2020
Well to hell with the south Africans she should kneel on their necks for all i care. Rubbish bunch of lazy fools

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by backT(m): 7:42pm On Jun 27, 2020
YEBOmadiba:

Therein lies your answer. Discrimination is state sanctioned in Nigeria whereas in SA people cannot be denied unfair entry or participation anywhere. So your country has granted the Chinese permission to ill-treat you in your own country? grin No wonder Mr Price sells you fake goods and dstv raises tariffs during lockdown. It's state sanctioned so long as you pay taxes.

See how you embarrassing yourself - I thought u said white man can't try this in Nigeria. They already are and your government allows it.
go and defend your fu*king country from those white cockroaches.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by chima4UK(m): 7:46pm On Jun 27, 2020
extol1:
not only she should be sacked but must be prosecuted for altering such words
Uttering, I guess. Seems that the autocorrect feature is really dealing with everyone.
Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by YEBOmadiba: 7:49pm On Jun 27, 2020
Ishilove:

You South Africans are troublemakers. Run your mouth like this offline let us gather and beat the nonsense out of your body.

I'll let u choose the venue. Bring 10 brothers, I'll take all off u down - including those giving 'likes'. Nonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by owila4luv(m): 7:50pm On Jun 27, 2020
Take It Or Leave It South Africa Is Still Colonised Despite Mandela's Struggle

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by TMKsouth: 7:51pm On Jun 27, 2020
backT:

south Africans are coward

That's not what Air Peace returnees will tell u.

2 Likes

Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by TMKsouth: 7:52pm On Jun 27, 2020
olioxx:
Like play ;Dlike play this thread go turn to Nigeria vs South Africa clash.

Lol grin, it's my thread dude. I'm liking u already. grin

1 Like

Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by Duckham10: 7:59pm On Jun 27, 2020
Corona hunger is ravaging my household.a good Samaritan should assist.I have lost my job.

0218.876563...gtb
Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by Alanzazani: 8:03pm On Jun 27, 2020
extol1:
not only she should be sacked but must be prosecuted for altering such words

Altering � seems like English teachers are scarce.
Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by Golan007: 8:03pm On Jun 27, 2020
I do think she was apologetic though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Father Emmanuel Edeh Celebrates His 70th Birthday (Photos) / Missing Unilag Girl Found (pics) / We'll Withdraw Your Kids From School If You Tarnish Our Image On Social Media-FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.