Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa (57073 Views)

Lecturer Asks Students To Kneel In Auchi Polytechnic, Auchi (Photo, Video) / Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day / French Teacher Who Covered His Body In Tattoos Banned From School (Graphic Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by YEBOmadiba: 8:04pm On Jun 27, 2020
techmo:

Ask your leaders on history of your Apartheid regime

All the important people and countries that played a role in SA spoke at Mandela's Memorial service and also at the funeral. Southern African countries, Tanzania, Europe, Cuba and the brics. Your butts were nowhere close to that podium.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 27, 2020
SATANNIST:
bro i don stay for south for a while. i dont like any of the 2 countries. but i rather be a south african than a nigerian if i have chance to choose. these people pass us.
pass us in what That’s the xenophobians I am referring to... what did they pass us in?

2 Likes

Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by extol1(m): 8:05pm On Jun 27, 2020
chima4UK:

Uttering, I guess. Seems that the autocorrect feature is really dealing with everyone.
thank you, it was typographical error

1 Like

Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 27, 2020
YEBOmadiba:

All the important people and countries that played a role in SA spoke at Mandela's Memorial service and also at the funeral. Southern African countries, Tanzania, Europe, Cuba and the brics. Your butts were nowhere close to that podium.
God rest madiba but ogun kill all other black South Africans HIV fall on all of them

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by YEBOmadiba: 8:09pm On Jun 27, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
God rest madiba but ogun kill all other black South Africans HIV fall on all of them

Thanks, F u too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by techmo(m): 8:10pm On Jun 27, 2020
YEBOmadiba:

Bla bla bla ungrateful xenophobic people

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvRMfG6zT7M

Watch

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by SATANNIST: 8:11pm On Jun 27, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
pass us in what That’s the xenophobians I am referring to... what did they pass us in?
see question o. these people get all the basic things a normal human with working brain needs. them get steady light, good internet. good health care system. good housing , i can go on and on. the fact that u dont see them littered all over the world constituting nuisance s enough to tell u say them pass us

2 Likes

Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by Exmilitant(m): 8:12pm On Jun 27, 2020
TMKsouth:

Lol grin, it's my thread dude. I'm liking u already. grin
What's your position on the woman's comments? Because, we are outraged over it. It reeks of racism and you are here fighting everyone.

2 Likes

Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by Ventura1: 8:12pm On Jun 27, 2020
Our teachers here in Nigeria always say 'They will Kill us' everyday.
Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by techmo(m): 8:13pm On Jun 27, 2020
YEBOmadiba:

I'll let u choose the venue. Bring 10 brothers, I'll take all off u down - including those giving 'likes'. Nonsense.

Hahahaha did lazy southafrican just challenge a Nigerian to an actual fight or is it a beer drinking contest

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by Exmilitant(m): 8:14pm On Jun 27, 2020
SATANNIST:
see question o. these people get all the basic things a normal human with working brain needs. them get steady light, good internet. good health care system. good housing , i can go on and on. the fact that u dont see them littered all over the world constituting nuisance s enough to tell u say them pass us
Bros, na whites develop that place.

3 Likes

Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by SenorFax(m): 8:17pm On Jun 27, 2020
sweetsell:

How come many of your foolish souls litter NL ?! Is boko haram n NPF not doing worse to you Nigerians ?!
Get off my mention you lazy xenophobic fagot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by Antichristus: 8:17pm On Jun 27, 2020
techmo:
cool

Na untop Nigerian matter xenophobic Republic dey always show their nonesense attitude

Can a white man try this in Nigeria if them no go kill him papa and mama use am do rituals wey go dey bring dollars

I don't pity Southafrican one bit

What have you been smoking? Even Indians are raping your girls and the Chinese enslaving your men on the Nigerian soil. What can be worst?
Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jun 27, 2020
SATANNIST:
them no pass us for anything .... achievement music sports entertainment nothing....you get low self esteem...you must be a pussy ass nigga most of those things you listed up there where provided to them by the whites... black South Africans are useless poor envious and wicked

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by techmo(m): 8:20pm On Jun 27, 2020
Antichristus:

What have you been smoking? Even Indians are raping your girls and the Chinese enslaving your men on the Nigerian soil. What can be worst?

You must have taking drugs again #SayNoToDrugs

Indian or Chinese can't even think of sex in Nigeria not to talk of rape because he knows so well this isn't SouthAfrica the rape Capital of Africa and if you try shit on our soil you die no negotiation no court cases you just go missing

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 27, 2020
Antichristus:

yes same thing as Nigerians have also turn most of ur women to sex slave while Dey stuff the nostrils of ur lazy ass men with cocaine

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by BreconHills(m): 8:22pm On Jun 27, 2020
YEBOmadiba:

Wow, let's concentrate on your last bit for a moment coz everything else u said b4 that is crap - if SA's economy is tiny at 300 billion dollars for 58 million people, imagine what that makes u at 400 billion for a whopping 200 million people. shocked shocked shocked You should be a "2 trillion dollar economy". No wonder you're the poverty capital of the world - you're useless. Don't be foolish my man.

Anyway, please elaborate on Nigeria and your role in apartheid, I wanna have a serious laugh.

If you need him to elaborate on Nigeria's role against apartheid in South Africa, Zimbabwe and even Namibia then you are either very young, not well informed or you are just looking for a fight. If he acedes to your request then he is similarly a fool. All you have to do is use google and stop this childish " mine is bigger than yours" contest. It's tired.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by SATANNIST: 8:22pm On Jun 27, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
them no pass us for anything .... achievement music sports entertainment nothing....you get low self esteem...you must be a pussy ass nigga most of those things you listed up there where provided to them by the whites... black South Africans are useless poor envious and wicked
call a spade a spade. i dont care who provided them. the point is they have so many things we dont have.
who entertainment and all those rubbish u mentioned ep.
stop hating on people wey pass you. i dont like them , i hate even the way they look, both their guys and girls. but them pass us. that is the point. lets be real, the real giant of africa is south africa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by TMKsouth: 8:23pm On Jun 27, 2020
Exmilitant:
What's your position on the woman's comments? Because, we are outraged over it. It reeks of racism and you are here fighting everyone.

1. She's lost her job now and no other school will even touch her with a barge pole. I'm sho some kind of prosecution will follow suit. So there's nothing more to fight her on or for me to rant about. We got justice.

2. It's not true that I fight with everyone here. I've got a lot of Nigerian monikers who I'm civil with and even like. smiley

2 Likes

Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by SATANNIST: 8:24pm On Jun 27, 2020
Exmilitant:
Bros, na whites develop that place.
but that is not the point na. i am saying south africa pass naija. i am not talking of who and who develop am. if i am to follow that your point then it means blacks are scum of earth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by TheSociopath(m): 8:24pm On Jun 27, 2020
extol1:
not only she should be sacked but must be prosecuted for altering such words

Uttering^
Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by TMKsouth: 8:28pm On Jun 27, 2020
SATANNIST:
the southee, them no get their own forum?

I see u moved from my previous thread to this one with your same XENOPHOBIC message.
Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by Originalsly: 8:29pm On Jun 27, 2020
TMKsouth:

She's now cowering in her apology. They always do.

...think she forgot to add "I have Black friends"
Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by bejeria101(m): 8:31pm On Jun 27, 2020
Stupid toad.
Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by YEBOmadiba: 8:36pm On Jun 27, 2020
techmo:

Bla bla bla ungrateful xenophobic people

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvRMfG6zT7M

Watch

He's being diplomatic - said the same thing everywhere he went, that's what politicians do. Send me the one where any Nigerian leader has been invited to speak in SA. Parliament, national holiday, local market grin Good luck finding it. grin I'll be waiting for it.
Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 27, 2020
Bleep south Africa they deserve little shitty disaster that befall them

4 Likes

Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by YEBOmadiba: 8:41pm On Jun 27, 2020
BreconHills:

If you need him to elaborate on Nigeria's role against apartheid in South Africa, Zimbabwe and even Namibia then you are either very young, not well informed or you are just looking for a fight. If he acedes to your request then he is similarly a fool. All you have to do is use google and stop this childish " mine is bigger than yours" contest. It's tired.

I know about Nigeria's role including that of other African countries - which were far greater (and we acknowledge them for it, the frontline states and Zambia and Tanzania). But Nigerians exaggerate too much. You act like u were the only ones and the leaders. That's bull. Your nation is too arrogant and pretentious for my liking. You go use google properly and stop consuming fake news. Even last year u were claiming Nigerians were killed in SA. Fact: zero Nigerians were killed. Fake news nations you are.
Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by IamPlato(m): 8:42pm On Jun 27, 2020
Is it not the same South Africa that kills blacks... Fucking hypocrites

1 Like 1 Share

Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jun 27, 2020
YEBOmadiba:

He's being diplomatic - said the same thing everywhere he went, that's what politicians do. Send me the one where any Nigerian leader has been invited to speak in SA. Parliament, national holiday, local market grin Good luck finding it. grin I'll be waiting for it.
It is only unfortunate for Nigeria that we have still not attained that respect but still your Leader accepted the clear truth

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by Exmilitant(m): 8:43pm On Jun 27, 2020
TMKsouth:

1. She's lost her job now and no other school will even touch her with a barge pole. I'm sho some kind of prosecution will follow suit. So there's nothing more to fight her on or for me to rant about. We got justice.

2. It's not true that I fight with everyone here. I've got a lot of Nigerian monikers who I'm civil with and even like. smiley
You know, contrary to the aspersions cast about you guys by some Nigerians, you are an okay people. When we came for amnesty training 10yrs ago, you guys really made us feel at home. So be a good boy.

2 Likes

Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by Exmilitant(m): 8:46pm On Jun 27, 2020
SATANNIST:
but that is not the point na. i am saying south africa pass naija. i am not talking of who and who develop am. if i am to follow that your point then it means blacks are scum of earth
If you were to follow my point, black South Africans have never contributed anything worthwhile to the development of that country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by King44(m): 8:49pm On Jun 27, 2020
SATANNIST:
bro i don stay for south for a while. i dont like any of the 2 countries. but i rather be a south african than a nigerian if i have chance to choose. these people pass us.
idiot check my profile I talked about people like you on other threads such a waste

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Missing Unilag Girl Found (pics) / We'll Withdraw Your Kids From School If You Tarnish Our Image On Social Media-FG / List Of Church Owned Universities In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.