Stats: 3,152,445 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ... (8332 Views)

I Bruised This Girl’s Ego So Badly. / Imagine This Girl I Met On Facebook Recently / Guy's Reply That Got The Internet Talking (screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

... by Nobody: 12:22am On Jun 27, 2020
Re: ... by Nobody: 12:24am On Jun 27, 2020
Re: ... by Nobody: 12:27am On Jun 27, 2020
Re: ... by Nobody: 12:30am On Jun 27, 2020
fit be ur fellow guy using a female profile to scam gullible dudes.there lots of female accounts on facebook and instagram operated by guys to scam their fellow dudes.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ... by Nobody: 12:33am On Jun 27, 2020
lefulefu:
fit be ur fellow guy using a female profile to scam gullible dudes.there lots of female accounts on facebook and instagram operated by guys to scam their fellow dudes.

I gree but this girl in question added me via a whatapp group, so I don't know how you will begin to ask for arms just like that, besides he or she don't know how to scam sef grin grin

Re: ... by Nobody: 12:35am On Jun 27, 2020
gaius01:

I gree but this girl in question added me via a whatapp group, so I don't know how you will begin to ask for arms just like that, besides he or she don't know how to scam sef grin grin
well dats what some of them dom on social media.dont know why they aint putting all their financial troubles on their sugar daddies and bwoyfwends cheesy

Re: ... by Ekakamba: 12:39am On Jun 27, 2020
lefulefu:
well dats what some of them dom on social media.dont know why they aint putting all their financial troubles on their sugar daddies and bwoyfwends cheesy

Shuga daddies and boyfriends are not reachable at the moment. grin

Re: ... by Nobody: 12:41am On Jun 27, 2020
Ekakamba:

Shuga daddies and boyfriends are not reachable at the moment. grin
says who? grin grin grin.. there some old men around and available just hoping and looking for a young girl to splash their money on.all the girl need do is rub their stomach with oil and give them a good body massage and after that 200k.such girls who go on social media to beg random guys for money should just go and apply cheesy

Re: ... by Nobody: 12:46am On Jun 27, 2020
gaius01:
grin grin grin end of chat, next thing I see she block me
drop her/his contact and location, I wan help. cheesy
Re: ... by Nobody: 12:46am On Jun 27, 2020
lefulefu:
says who? grin grin grin.. there some old men around and available just hoping and looking for a young girl to splash their money on.all the girl need do is rub their stomach with oil and give them a good body massage and after that 200k.such girls who go on social media to beg random guys for money should just go and apply cheesy
lefulefu:
Re: ... by Nobody: 12:48am On Jun 27, 2020
mperornero:
drop her/his contact and location, I wan help. cheesy
grin grin see good hearted Nigerians, who knows that one, she block me now, you dey lie say you go help grin

Re: ... by Nobody: 12:49am On Jun 27, 2020
lefulefu:

lol asweàr down bro
Re: ... by Ekakamba: 12:52am On Jun 27, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin
lefulefu:

You better drop the link for application so that OP can send it to Queen. grin

Re: ... by Nobody: 12:56am On Jun 27, 2020
Ekakamba:
grin grin grin grin grin grin

You better drop the link for application so that OP can send it to Queen. grin

send what? you want use innocent brother help Queen grin use your own pocket grin

Re: ... by freshkpomo(m): 7:20am On Jun 27, 2020
gaius01:
grin grin grin end of chat, next thing I see she block me
Na guy you follow chat bros nor be girl... That's how you know them, them nor get patient cos them nor wan waste time when them go take get another client ontop you...

I hate guys running local with all passion, as country hard so you want still scam your fellow countryman??

Na WA o...

Together we can make Nigeria better.

Say no to old leaders.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: ... by Nobody: 7:44am On Jun 27, 2020
freshkpomo:

Na guy you follow chat bros nor be girl... That's how you know them, them nor get patient cos them nor wan waste time when them go take get another client ontop you...

I hate guys running local with all passion, as country hard so you want still scam your fellow countryman??

Na WA o...

Together we can make Nigeria better.

Say no to old leaders.

God bless Nigeria.

thanks Sir
have gladly learnt my lesson from this, next time I will block him before he reach is sentence grin ; D
Re: ... by ITbomb(m): 7:46am On Jun 27, 2020
gaius01:

You will be surprised many guys are falling for it
Re: ... by oruhobinna(m): 7:48am On Jun 27, 2020
Sea of Passion episode 3

Re: ... by Nobody: 7:55am On Jun 27, 2020
ITbomb:

You will be surprised many guys are falling for it

grin grin grin 1OO% true, I pray thier eyes open to such threat if not after 1 transfer she will romance him for 5 k grin grin grin
Re: ... by Nobody: 8:30am On Jun 27, 2020
It's just 1k naa plus she might really be broke. Everything is not by being beautiful

Re: ... by sunshineV(f): 8:51am On Jun 27, 2020
Lmfao 4get the scammer fess..... do u have magic?

Re: ... by seanwilliam(m): 8:56am On Jun 27, 2020
Lol, see bro na girl u dey chat.. no working guy would stoop so low to bill you 1k.. shey na sub money ni abi format money ..
Most of these girls are very very broke. And no be say dem no dey see moneyoo, but the race to keep up with slaying lifestyle na him dey kill them
..and e sure me say if the girl calmed down, she would cash out on u

Re: ... by UniqueQueen12(f): 9:03am On Jun 27, 2020
Please if you still have her number, drop it here or via email. Let me send her the 1k

Re: ... by Greatzeus(m): 10:18am On Jun 27, 2020
gaius01:
As a guy never ask any girl why she's cryin on Facebook or WhatsApp, especially she's a new friend. I learnt mine grin grin grin grin
It could be a guy,infact since you said she got your number from a group and you didn't know her anywhere,I am sure it's a guy. Not that girls can do that though.
Re: ... by Greatzeus(m): 10:24am On Jun 27, 2020
UniqueQueen12:
Please if you still have her number, drop it here or via email. Let me send her the 1k
He or she might have sent the same message to like 50 people (N50k). You see it's not about the 1k,it's the intention,some guys and girls do this for a living,they make the amount small(N1k) so that it will be easy to fall for it. The person might have 10 times of your account balance in his/her account.
I love giving,God knows but I won't spare 1 kobo if I'm convinced you are a scammer.
Re: ... by teemotee: 11:05am On Jun 27, 2020
Why are you still typing message to someone that has already blocked you don't you know that she see it ?
Re: ... by Raeheemwayne: 12:33pm On Jun 27, 2020
Gee e remain small you for turn prey. You send am the 1k or not, either ways that transgendered go still block you last last.
but, you sef nawaoo, you were too direct with her, you for use am catch enough cruise like this.
Re: ... by CyberEBOLA(m): 2:21pm On Jun 27, 2020
seanwilliam:
Lol, see bro na girl u dey chat.. no working guy would stoop so low to bill you 1k.. shey na sub money ni abi format money ..
Most of these girls are very very broke. And no be say dem no dey see moneyoo, but the race to keep up with slaying lifestyle na him dey kill them
..and e sure me say if the girl calmed down, she would cash out on u
Who told you it is a girl... hahahaha.
It is a guy, the 1k is to test if OP is gullible ,from there they will start a virtual relationship where he will demand for more.
Re: ... by ForestHill: 2:25pm On Jun 27, 2020
oruhobinna:
Sea of Passion episode 3
What subject is this please?
Re: ... by Tillatalk: 2:38pm On Jun 27, 2020
1k plus 10people that's 10k good business

How Come Some Guys Don't Like Saying "Good Night" After A Chat Session? / Many Guys Are In Trouble In Nigeria With Their Female Counterpart / Susan Pwajok Has Got The Full Package (PHOTOS)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72