Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,996 members, 7,825,081 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Sacked APC NWC Makes U-Turn, Won’t Challenge Dissolution In Court - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sacked APC NWC Makes U-Turn, Won’t Challenge Dissolution In Court (25183 Views)

Sacked APC Senator, Joel-Onowakpo Vows To Challenge Tribunal Verdict / Oshiomole-Led NWC Heads To Court Over Dissolution, To Sue APC / APC NWC Panel Declares Abiodun Winner Of Ogun Governorship Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sacked APC NWC Makes U-Turn, Won’t Challenge Dissolution In Court by bestower: 5:06am On Jun 27, 2020
We in the south call them mumu ,they accepted .But they after all outsmarted us by ruling this country. Yoruba's are part of our problems ,had it been Igbo's have the opportunities of unity within there leaders this kind of maradona games the north were playing with the west ,they dare not.
I am a Yoruba man,but the north has already knew our weaknesses so much...We need to improvised.
Re: Sacked APC NWC Makes U-Turn, Won’t Challenge Dissolution In Court by Saao(m): 5:15am On Jun 27, 2020
Hmm politicians don't forget and forgive. They will definitely get back on themselves. Wait till 2023 before you accept those political statement from them. I believe Buhari didn't hand the issue well. As a father u don't take side when two sons are fighting. Again handover party to governors will be the biggest mistake he made, that's what destroyed pdp before 2015.

1 Like

Re: Sacked APC NWC Makes U-Turn, Won’t Challenge Dissolution In Court by desiredhome: 5:24am On Jun 27, 2020
Uglyaddy:
Very useless party.

Hopefully before 2023,APC would have become shadow of itself.
Which of the party then is useful

1 Like

Re: Sacked APC NWC Makes U-Turn, Won’t Challenge Dissolution In Court by Gokoyer0(m): 5:26am On Jun 27, 2020
All of them are bleeping the same, both APC and PDP. Youths are not ready to take what is rightly belong to them.
Our mumu never do
Re: Sacked APC NWC Makes U-Turn, Won’t Challenge Dissolution In Court by erospecial: 5:28am On Jun 27, 2020
they would've met bandits in the courts or way to the courts
Re: Sacked APC NWC Makes U-Turn, Won’t Challenge Dissolution In Court by CutieKing: 5:31am On Jun 27, 2020
Its so good this kind of crisis is happening now...they still have enough time on their hands to sort things out unlike pdp that was engulfed in crisis few months to general election.
I never thought any of the dissoved nwc had the intention of going to court because they must have admitted they made series of mistakes. That nec meeting that was called by so called giadom should have been called by them since they have the majority within the nec.
To those shouting Tinubu up and down,.even if the plot is targeted at him,he should be happy its happeming now.he has enough time to deal with it.
Those committee would ended up doing his bidding and most of all his allies would still be elected again.
Just watch..

2 Likes

Re: Sacked APC NWC Makes U-Turn, Won’t Challenge Dissolution In Court by desiredhome: 5:32am On Jun 27, 2020
nairaman66:

Buhari is only a general in useless stuffs that won’t bring meaningful results to Nigeria. Five good years as we speak, yet the general is as useless as P in psychology!

Buhari is seen useless to you and your type because you too is useless.... when you become useful to yourself and then everybody's usefulness will make Nigeria great....

1 Like

Re: Sacked APC NWC Makes U-Turn, Won’t Challenge Dissolution In Court by jaxxy(m): 5:37am On Jun 27, 2020
Do they have a choice??
Re: Sacked APC NWC Makes U-Turn, Won’t Challenge Dissolution In Court by Babacele: 5:56am On Jun 27, 2020
good..... no unnecessary noise nor attractions but actions.

2 Likes

Re: Sacked APC NWC Makes U-Turn, Won’t Challenge Dissolution In Court by Nobody: 6:06am On Jun 27, 2020
The fear of the efcc.......... Is the beginning of wisdom
Re: Sacked APC NWC Makes U-Turn, Won’t Challenge Dissolution In Court by Artiiclebeast: 6:21am On Jun 27, 2020
Dem done dust their files show dem say "if you make pim"?
Re: Sacked APC NWC Makes U-Turn, Won’t Challenge Dissolution In Court by Jesusloveyou: 6:24am On Jun 27, 2020
Aufbauh:
There's definitely no need, let them shame their distractors.
The resolution of the APC NEC was actually a draw game between the warring parties.
The difference is that they're some team that celebrate draw game as if they are the winner, simply because they never expected a point.
you're right,
is only ipob celebrating, thinking the party will break up.

1 Like

Re: Sacked APC NWC Makes U-Turn, Won’t Challenge Dissolution In Court by Akaegwu(m): 6:32am On Jun 27, 2020
I'm just hearing from the Aboki's family only. Waiting to hear from Afonja family's and Oshos camp.
Re: Sacked APC NWC Makes U-Turn, Won’t Challenge Dissolution In Court by aaking(m): 6:33am On Jun 27, 2020
Buhari don charge dem grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Sacked APC NWC Makes U-Turn, Won’t Challenge Dissolution In Court by nairaman66(m): 6:34am On Jun 27, 2020
desiredhome:

Buhari is seen useless to you and your type because you too is useless.... when you become useful to yourself and then everybody's usefulness will make Nigeria great....

The joke is on you! Can you state any meaningful development since the inception of Buhari other than borrowing/looting of public funds without regard?

A vindictive leader that plays politics of hatred. Egocentric, ethnic bigoted, a tribalist!

I can deduct from your comments that you are as brainless as Buhari and totally myopic about what leadership truly is. Enjoy your zombie mentality!
Re: Sacked APC NWC Makes U-Turn, Won’t Challenge Dissolution In Court by Jesusloveyou: 6:37am On Jun 27, 2020
CutieKing:
Its so good this kind of crisis is happening now...they still have enough time on their hands to sort things out unlike pdp that was engulfed in crisis few months to general election.
I never thought any of the dissoved nwc had the intention of going to court because they must have admitted they made series of mistakes. That nec meeting that was called by so called giadom should have been called by them since they have the majority within the nec.
To those shouting Tinubu up and down,.even if the plot is targeted at him,he should be happy its happeming now.he has enough time to deal with it.
Those committee would ended up doing his bidding and most of all his allies would still be elected again.
Just watch..
you're right,
the committee would end up doing his bidding by appeasing him, if not, the purpose of the committee has failed.
and the purpose is to unite the party.
if the committee don't do the bidding of tinubu, that will be the end of APC.
Re: Sacked APC NWC Makes U-Turn, Won’t Challenge Dissolution In Court by maisams01(m): 6:44am On Jun 27, 2020
[quote author=Jesusloveyou post=91116169] you're right,
the committee would end up doing his bidding by appeasing him, if not, the purpose of the committee has failed.
and the purpose is to unite the party.
if the committee don't do the bidding of tinubu, that will be the end of APC.[/quot
The problem with you yoroubas is that you overrate tinubu
If tinubu leaves APC then that will be the end of both tinubu and APC
Re: Sacked APC NWC Makes U-Turn, Won’t Challenge Dissolution In Court by Correcto: 6:52am On Jun 27, 2020
People need draw sometimes to win tho
Aufbauh:
The resolution of the APC NEC was actually a draw game between the warring parties.
The difference is that they're some team that celebrate draw game as if they are the winner, simply because they never expected a point.
Re: Sacked APC NWC Makes U-Turn, Won’t Challenge Dissolution In Court by Niaja4real(m): 7:06am On Jun 27, 2020
kahal29:

https://thenationonlineng.net/sacked-apc-nwc-makes-u-turn-wont-challenge-dissolution/

U-turn is no more fashionable, na M-turn they for make
Ndi iberibe
Re: Sacked APC NWC Makes U-Turn, Won’t Challenge Dissolution In Court by AroleOduduwa2: 7:08am On Jun 27, 2020
Zombie jumping up and down, writing epistle with different views, living in denial.
Re: Sacked APC NWC Makes U-Turn, Won’t Challenge Dissolution In Court by WATCHOVER(m): 7:13am On Jun 27, 2020
Bobby4090:
The success/failure of this venture can only be seen if they APC end up winning Edo state by Sept. If they lose Edo state, then all they did and have done would be in vain and will serve as a lesson to future intra party relations.

Buhari is a failure here. Is it after the damage has been done that they're now coming out to blame Obaseki for not accepting peace. He Buhari should has warned Obaseki long ago and applied serious pressure for those 14 Assembly men to be sworn in instead of just appealing to him. Had Obaseki sworn in those folks I believe all these issues would not have escalated. And if he Obaseki happens to win again by Sept. I bet he'll never swear them in till they all leave office. I wonder how a man could have such cold hatred for people elected by their constituencies just like himself.

Buhari- should have been strict on Obaseki and threaten party sanctions if he Obaseki still refuses to swear in those Assemby guys. Buhari came out too late to get involved.

Oshiomole - Should have been quietly visiting Buhari and urging him to lead the battle. After all he Buhari is the practical party head. Oshiomhole was fighting a battle Buhari should have fought.

Tinubu - Should have told Oshiomole to either convince Buhari to go against Obaseki or forget the battle.

Obaseki - Should have had a forgiving heart and settled the Edo crisis. He seems to me like someone ready to fight while forgetting that negotiations are also part of the battle.

Those are my view.

Biased view

1 Like

Re: Sacked APC NWC Makes U-Turn, Won’t Challenge Dissolution In Court by ejimatic: 7:19am On Jun 27, 2020
kahal29:

https://thenationonlineng.net/sacked-apc-nwc-makes-u-turn-wont-challenge-dissolution/
. Thank you for taking to advice I gqve three days ago about futility of going to court again

1 Like

Re: Sacked APC NWC Makes U-Turn, Won’t Challenge Dissolution In Court by sonofElElyon: 7:20am On Jun 27, 2020
Re: Sacked APC NWC Makes U-Turn, Won’t Challenge Dissolution In Court by Perfectnumber6(m): 7:23am On Jun 27, 2020
Hahaha the fear of Buhari's DSS and EFCC is the beginning of Wisdom. Corrupt politicians mtcheeew.
Re: Sacked APC NWC Makes U-Turn, Won’t Challenge Dissolution In Court by golddare: 7:25am On Jun 27, 2020
kahal29:

We know now, unless they want to experience hell before 2023 because the day they were bent on disqualifying Obaseki was the day they accepted the consequences.
They can still seek election and am sure one appointments is waiting for Oshiomole.
Re: Sacked APC NWC Makes U-Turn, Won’t Challenge Dissolution In Court by Nodogragra4me(m): 7:25am On Jun 27, 2020
The fear of dire consequences is the beginning of political wisdom. Party now belongs to governors. To pick one of their own as flagbearer

Re: Sacked APC NWC Makes U-Turn, Won’t Challenge Dissolution In Court by nairamaniac: 7:26am On Jun 27, 2020
Bobby4090:
The success/failure of this venture can only be seen if they APC end up winning Edo state by Sept. If they lose Edo state, then all they did and have done would be in vain and will serve as a lesson to future intra party relations.

Buhari is a failure here. Is it after the damage has been done that they're now coming out to blame Obaseki for not accepting peace. He Buhari should has warned Obaseki long ago and applied serious pressure for those 14 Assembly men to be sworn in instead of just appealing to him. Had Obaseki sworn in those folks I believe all these issues would not have escalated. And if he Obaseki happens to win again by Sept. I bet he'll never swear them in till they all leave office. I wonder how a man could have such cold hatred for people elected by their constituencies just like himself.

Buhari- should have been strict on Obaseki and threaten party sanctions if he Obaseki still refuses to swear in those Assemby guys. Buhari came out too late to get involved.

Oshiomole - Should have been quietly visiting Buhari and urging him to lead the battle. After all he Buhari is the practical party head. Oshiomhole was fighting a battle Buhari should have fought.

Tinubu - Should have told Oshiomole to either convince Buhari to go against Obaseki or forget the battle.

Obaseki - Should have had a forgiving heart and settled the Edo crisis. He seems to me like someone ready to fight while forgetting that negotiations are also part of the battle.

Those are my view.

Oshiomole didnt involve buhari in his fight, cos he over estimated himself and underestimated obaseki.

No one at the earlier stages of these battles ever ever envisaged that PDP would accept obaseki, due to his prudent ways of governance.

One of the criterias to be given PDP ticket Is that you must show signs of carrying every one(party members) along. Which Obaseki had failed in such ways all thru his 4 years as an APC Governor.
Re: Sacked APC NWC Makes U-Turn, Won’t Challenge Dissolution In Court by LZAA: 7:27am On Jun 27, 2020
Stupid covid party grin
Sai rugagrin
Cc immhotep sarrki gwarotango Afamed helinues ebenezar2020 blackking98 iceberg3

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sacked APC NWC Makes U-Turn, Won’t Challenge Dissolution In Court by Nodogragra4me(m): 7:34am On Jun 27, 2020
Bobby4090:

Those are my view.

Rubbish contribution. He should have empowered his foe to remove him as governor. They wonbe't admitted into the assemble even if he loses the septmdber election. Let them go and wait for another election, if their party gives them ticket.
Re: Sacked APC NWC Makes U-Turn, Won’t Challenge Dissolution In Court by tesppidd: 7:48am On Jun 27, 2020
Aufbauh:
Great point.

When a child is fighting for what is not truly his, he is happy when an adult collects it.

But the child who is the real owner is unhappy when the adult collects it.

Oshiomole and his NWC should just accept it in good fate and forge ahead for the sake of the party.
Re: Sacked APC NWC Makes U-Turn, Won’t Challenge Dissolution In Court by tesppidd: 7:49am On Jun 27, 2020
Nodogragra4me:

Rubbish contribution. He should have empowered his foe to remove him as governor. They wonbe't admitted into the assemble even if he loses the septmdber election. Let them go and wait for another election, if their party gives them ticket.
Did you read what he wrote at all?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dr Alex Otti Flags Off Construction Of 11km In Abia North / Minimum Wage: FG Planning To Increase Petrol Price To N185 – Fayose / Banning Open Grazing: We Stand With Malami — Arewa Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.