Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,080 members, 7,863,800 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:45 AM

When Last Did You Pamper Your Husband With Sweet Words? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Last Did You Pamper Your Husband With Sweet Words? (714 Views)

Sweet Words To Tell A Girl To Make Her Fall In Love With You / How Two Men Pregnant Me With Sweet Sex 18+. Only For Adult / Single Lady Traps Neighbour’s Husband With N200,000 For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Last Did You Pamper Your Husband With Sweet Words? by Openbusiness: 11:49am On Jun 28, 2020
This post is to encourage our women, especially married women to learn how to appreciate the man in your life, the head of your home and the husband that you married. Some women don't do it, not because they don't want to but because they don't know how to do it. Nobody taught them, and they couldn't teach themselves. So this post is for illustration purposes, to show you how to genuinely praise and respect your husband. If you cultivate this habit and let it be your attitude when you're relating with your husband, I tell you, you will grow old together in love, 50 years, 60 years, your love will still be fresher than the best wine. I see a lot of married women in this generation are always calling themselves "Queen", well let me tell you, yes I absolutely agree, you are a Queen. BUT your husband is the crown on your head. So treat him with 100% respect, love and honor and see whether your marriage won't be sweet and last more than anything. See this post by Ifesinachi? That's an example of how to do it, an example of how to say it. This is a very key factor to have a happy marriage. It is this kind of attitude coming from a woman that makes loving her unstoppable. Whether a marriage will last or not is in the hands of a woman, because every wife is the CEO of her home, the glue that holds the structure. That's why the Bible says a wise woman builds her home, but a foolish woman tears it down with her mouth. So, use your mouth to build your home, learn to praise your husband very often, make his head swell with sweet words from time to time and he will be a puppet in your hands, to love and cherish you dearly. A lot of hearsay has deceived many of women to think it is true that the way to a man's heart is through his stomach. See that thing is only real on paper. If you like be the best cook in the world, if you don't know how to praise and respect your man, it won't work. So praise, respect and honor is the way to a man's heart in practical reality. Just try this thing for 2 months and let's see whether things wouldn't turn out better for you with your relationship and cause stronger bonding with your husband grin I wish a wonderful Happy Anniversary to Sinach and her husband. Thank you for showing a good example for other wives to follow cool

Re: When Last Did You Pamper Your Husband With Sweet Words? by supercase1(m): 11:59am On Jun 28, 2020
Some women will be skipping this thread now grin

3 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Pamper Your Husband With Sweet Words? by callmeRichie(m): 12:04pm On Jun 28, 2020
I no dey fall for this kind thing. Sometimes it's just a bunch of fake PDAs. Naija babes do this pass anybody, maybe nah "daddy wa" she dey call him for house be thatgrin

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Pamper Your Husband With Sweet Words? by Openbusiness: 12:06pm On Jun 28, 2020
callmeRichie:
I no dey fall for this kind thing. Sometimes it's just a bunch of fake PDAs. Naija babes do this pass anybody, maybe nah "daddy wa" she dey call him for house be thatgrin
You go fall by force when she do am well, your head go turn balloon and fly grin
Re: When Last Did You Pamper Your Husband With Sweet Words? by thesicilian: 12:08pm On Jun 28, 2020
They don't have time for that. It's only when they need money you hear sweet names.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Last Did You Pamper Your Husband With Sweet Words? by Openbusiness: 12:26pm On Jun 28, 2020
thesicilian:
They don't have time for that. It's only when they need money you hear sweet names.
That's bad. Which is why we must show then the correct way

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Pamper Your Husband With Sweet Words? by callmeRichie(m): 2:01pm On Jun 28, 2020
Openbusiness:

You go fall by force when she do am well, your head go turn balloon and fly grin

gringringrin
Re: When Last Did You Pamper Your Husband With Sweet Words? by Openbusiness: 4:12pm On Jun 28, 2020
supercase1:
Some women will be skipping this thread now grin
Kikikiki grin, no, they are busy practicing it. When they start to see good results they will coman post testimonial here grin
Re: When Last Did You Pamper Your Husband With Sweet Words? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 28, 2020
thesicilian:
This mentality here is the reason women don't bother. Imagine while trying to be romantic, bringing all the sweet words in the book out only to be stopped with " What do you want" ?

Nonsense and Unromantic Nigerian Men angry

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Pamper Your Husband With Sweet Words? by merieam16(f): 5:39pm On Jun 28, 2020
Okay...noted

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Pamper Your Husband With Sweet Words? by merieam16(f): 5:39pm On Jun 28, 2020
Ariza:
This mentality here is the reason women don't bother. Imagine while trying to be romantic, bringing all the sweet words in the book out only to be stopped with " What do you want" ?

Nonsense and Unromantic Nigerian Men angry
grin

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Pamper Your Husband With Sweet Words? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 28, 2020

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Urged For Older Ladies / Nairalanders Share Your Experience!!! / 9 Relationship Facts You Should Note Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.