Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,498 members, 7,826,874 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Josepdam Ports Services Sacks 5 Senior Managers - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Josepdam Ports Services Sacks 5 Senior Managers (17186 Views)

Bolt Nigeria Sacks 22 Employees (Out Of 45) / Adenuga's Globacom Sacks 90 Married Female Staff - LasgidiOnline.com.ng / AIT Sacks 300 Staff Nationwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Josepdam Ports Services Sacks 5 Senior Managers by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jun 28, 2020
Ogbeni.

see wahala, person sack worker union they threaten strike, shey Na union dey pay salary ni..........i dey come for una.
Re: Josepdam Ports Services Sacks 5 Senior Managers by PigTormentor: 9:11pm On Jun 28, 2020
Decibel:
The onslaught has started. Uprooting the bourdillon boys from key 'agencies' and 'parastatals' has been activated. IDP camp awaits them grin
The affected staff are just the pawns. Wait for the real targets in the coming weeks.
Who are those running these companies? When you see this happens, major contract has been lost. Think!

The onslaught that Tinubu has done to your brain is terrible. Pls buy or borrow some sense.

2 Likes

Re: Josepdam Ports Services Sacks 5 Senior Managers by chukwuibuipob: 9:21pm On Jun 28, 2020
sad Meanwhile,Boss Mustapha and his NCDC fl@tie wan lockdown Nig again.Nothing consign dem weda u eat,pay ur rent,trek,enter bus from Ajah to CMS at 500
Re: Josepdam Ports Services Sacks 5 Senior Managers by Decibel: 9:25pm On Jun 28, 2020
PigTormentor:

The onslaught that Tinubu has done to your brain is terrible. Pls buy or borrow some sense.
A new recruit from IDP camp in bourdillon ?

1 Like

Re: Josepdam Ports Services Sacks 5 Senior Managers by lonelydora: 9:33pm On Jun 28, 2020
Decibel:
The onslaught has started. Uprooting the bourdillon boys from key 'agencies' and 'parastatals' has been activated. IDP camp awaits them grin
The affected staff are just the pawns. Wait for the real targets in the coming weeks.
Who are those running these companies? When you see this happens, major contract has been lost. Think!

You are a full blooded Nigerian, bro.

As funny as it sounds, this is the truth.
Re: Josepdam Ports Services Sacks 5 Senior Managers by Adeedris(m): 9:37pm On Jun 28, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn nigggar
Isoright
This is why i keep on bombing

Imagine one Moda fuckkker sacking a real niggarrr

Never!!!

The only work way real niggarrr fit do na federal government work!
With appointment letter and confirmation letter or rather regularisation letter
If i nor see federal government work. Then i continue my bombing

Just don't bomb enter FBI net.
Re: Josepdam Ports Services Sacks 5 Senior Managers by PigTormentor: 9:40pm On Jun 28, 2020
Decibel:

A new recruit from IDP camp in bourdillon ?

How much was the late Namdiot coward Cownu paying you for you for this foolishness?
Better get a real job and a real life.
Re: Josepdam Ports Services Sacks 5 Senior Managers by Decibel: 9:49pm On Jun 28, 2020
lonelydora:

You are a full blooded Nigerian, bro.

As funny as it sounds, this is the truth.
I don't know that there's still some sane individuals here. You're one of them not all the new recruits from defeated forces and internally displaced politicians in bourdillon. They fail to reason beyond their tribal sentiments. A friend of mine lost his job from an oil firm immediately after 2015 election because the contract/licence was withdrawn because of change of power. Although landed a bigger one.
Re: Josepdam Ports Services Sacks 5 Senior Managers by Crochet: 9:55pm On Jun 28, 2020
We are doing a give away to 5 lucky subscribers on our blog, check the link in my signature and hit the subscribe button you could be among our 5 lucky winners and win one of our fantastic product.
Re: Josepdam Ports Services Sacks 5 Senior Managers by ahiboilandgas: 10:34pm On Jun 28, 2020
Decibel:

Who is this on my mention? Are you among the recruited urchins by the looters?
try and identify the issue ...if u cant go collect your fees it a waste
Re: Josepdam Ports Services Sacks 5 Senior Managers by eneyoduke(m): 10:54pm On Jun 28, 2020
*Attention* :
Please if you know anyone who registered for Npower recently, inform them to move their money to their relatives account,
npower site has been hacked and their BVN are exposed.

*Treat as Urgent.*

Forwarded as received.
Re: Josepdam Ports Services Sacks 5 Senior Managers by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:21pm On Jun 28, 2020
If America unemployment rate has peaked into double digits >11% what figure is naija,? think!

Maybe 80%?
Re: Josepdam Ports Services Sacks 5 Senior Managers by drezy1: 11:41pm On Jun 28, 2020
(1): 7 DAYS: VIRTUAL TRAINING ON WEBSITE DESIGN (4th Batch)
• Commencement Date: 6th -12th July,2020..
• Training Method: WhatsApp and Anydesk..
• Requirements: WhatsApp and System..

(2): DISCOVER HOW YOU CAN BE MAKING ATLEAST ₦21,000 WEEKLY WITH YOUR PHONE AND FROM HOME LEGITIMATELY.
Check my Signature for more details
Re: Josepdam Ports Services Sacks 5 Senior Managers by tomdon(m): 12:05am On Jun 29, 2020
visijo:
I donated 1billion naira to FG, got broke and sacked my employees, now I'm stealing from my customers to recover. Which bank am I?

They've started refunding

1 Like

Re: Josepdam Ports Services Sacks 5 Senior Managers by Johzhier97(m): 12:48am On Jun 29, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
which school you attend pls go collect your school fees
Wat if him Don use d school fees play 2odds nko? ? grin
Re: Josepdam Ports Services Sacks 5 Senior Managers by ofiko123(m): 1:30am On Jun 29, 2020
Sad...They were part of the scapegoats of COVID- 19..
Re: Josepdam Ports Services Sacks 5 Senior Managers by ProWalker: 3:25am On Jun 29, 2020
Decibel:

I don't know that there's still some sane individuals here. You're one of them not all the new recruits from defeated forces and internally displaced politicians in bourdillon. They fail to reason beyond their tribal sentiments. A friend of mine lost his job from an oil firm immediately after 2015 election because the contract/licence was withdrawn because of change of power. Although landed a bigger one.

You are actually dumber than I thought.

Can the condition that the world is in now be compared to what happened in 2015.

Apparently the shipping industry is presently having a very tough time worldwide and this has absolutely nothing to do with your APC/PDP political rubbish you are insinuating

Go get some decent education
Re: Josepdam Ports Services Sacks 5 Senior Managers by ProWalker: 3:31am On Jun 29, 2020
visijo:
I donated 1billion naira to FG, got broke and sacked my employees, now I'm stealing from my customers to recover. Which bank am I?

You and the people that liked your tweet are financial illiterates.

How much is 1B that is already built into the CSR of that bank? You think Access Bank will blink with a debit of N1Billion that they can make in few days from mobile app transaction charges alone.

So many illiterates around here
Re: Josepdam Ports Services Sacks 5 Senior Managers by omonla555: 4:06am On Jun 29, 2020
Decibel:

Why dunce like you are on Nairaland? What is Tinubu business in Port administration
I think you people problems is Tinubu and must you guys be pained till eternity because your father (Jonathan) lost election in 2015 and you still wailing in 2020.
Tinubu matter go kill all of una.
Re: Josepdam Ports Services Sacks 5 Senior Managers by Decibel: 6:23am On Jun 29, 2020
ProWalker:

You are actually dumber than I thought.

Can the condition that the world is in now be compared to what happened in 2015.

Apparently the shipping industry is presently having a very tough time worldwide and this has absolutely nothing to do with your APC/PDP political rubbish you are insinuating

Go get some decent education

Mr. You're even more foolish than I thought. If you can see beyond what I wrote.
Re: Josepdam Ports Services Sacks 5 Senior Managers by ProWalker: 8:08am On Jun 29, 2020
Decibel:

Mr. You're even more foolish than I thought. If you can see beyond what I wrote.

Go and get an education
Re: Josepdam Ports Services Sacks 5 Senior Managers by swankyshank: 8:42am On Jun 29, 2020
Decibel:

Ode
Re: Josepdam Ports Services Sacks 5 Senior Managers by ahiboilandgas: 9:00am On Jun 29, 2020
Johzhier97:

Wat if him Don use d school fees play 2odds nko? ? grin
ok no wonder he couldnt comprehend that it way a private firm not govt agency
Re: Josepdam Ports Services Sacks 5 Senior Managers by Decibel: 9:11am On Jun 29, 2020
ProWalker:

Go and get an education
Where has your education taken you to?
Re: Josepdam Ports Services Sacks 5 Senior Managers by Decibel: 9:11am On Jun 29, 2020
swankyshank:

Ode
Another recruited urchin from bourdillon grin
Re: Josepdam Ports Services Sacks 5 Senior Managers by ProWalker: 10:31am On Jun 29, 2020
Decibel:

Where has your education taken you to?

A better place that you can always dream of but without the financial capacity to pull it through
Re: Josepdam Ports Services Sacks 5 Senior Managers by Decibel: 10:44am On Jun 29, 2020
ProWalker:

A better place that you can always dream of but without the financial capacity to pull it through

One of the Online billionaires I guess grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Are The Realities Of Living Abroad Today? / My Employer Does Not Want Me To Leave - Please Advice Me / Yakubu Nataala Is Dead! Kogi Polytechnic Lecturer Slumps, Dies Over Non-Payment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.