Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,212 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Mrs Ajimobi Wants To Force Others To Mourn Her Loving Husband Whom She Didn't. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mrs Ajimobi Wants To Force Others To Mourn Her Loving Husband Whom She Didn't. (3930 Views)

Shehu Idris: Kaduna State Declares Public Holiday To Mourn Emir Of Zazzau / Beautiful Lady Crying Because She Didn't See PMB During Kano Visit (pics) / Congress Fallout: APC Shocks Tinubu, Ajimobi, Kwankwaso, Dogara, Amaechi, Others (2) (3) (4)

Mrs Ajimobi Wants To Force Others To Mourn Her Loving Husband Whom She Didn't. by Rockyheight: 9:15pm On Jun 28, 2020
Mrs. Florence Ajimobi, wife of the immediate past Governor of Oyo State, who recently lost her husband, today re-mphasized what we all know her for. She was at her arrogant best castigating the state government for not calling to condole with her on the death of her husband.

At her residence today, she was seen angrily berating the state government, and particularly Engr. Rauf Olaniyan, Deputy Governor of Oyo State, of not calling to commiserate with her on the death of her husband even though Engr Olaniyan told her he actually called her twice but she didn't take the calls. In response, she retorted " I don't take calls from numbers I don't know " adding that she is a politician's wife and that the Deputy Governor should have sent her a text since she didn't take his call.

One would think a woman who is in mourning would restrain from careless talk and conduct but not Florence Ajimobi. If she wanted us to think she was in pain over the death of her husband, we now know better.

How does one explain that today, when the late former Governor was buried, in Ibadan, Grandex Super Market owned by Mrs Ajimobi, opened for business ? Not even a drop banner was placed outside or anywhere to show that her husband, who she loved so dearly, passed on.

It is shocking that Mrs Ajimobi wants to force others to mourn her loving husband whom she didn't.

Below is a recipt from a transaction from Grandex Supermarket at a day her husband was buried:

Re: Mrs Ajimobi Wants To Force Others To Mourn Her Loving Husband Whom She Didn't. by Odion2016(m): 9:18pm On Jun 28, 2020
Ogbenu tan oo

Re: Mrs Ajimobi Wants To Force Others To Mourn Her Loving Husband Whom She Didn't. by Luckydubby7(m): 9:24pm On Jun 28, 2020
Very arrogant woman

Re: Mrs Ajimobi Wants To Force Others To Mourn Her Loving Husband Whom She Didn't. by Newcreature2020(m): 9:31pm On Jun 28, 2020
Business continues

Re: Mrs Ajimobi Wants To Force Others To Mourn Her Loving Husband Whom She Didn't. by KAHBOOM: 9:33pm On Jun 28, 2020
Abomination

I am sure she will mourn under the strong arm of a young stud tonight.

She can't wait to control his wealth.

Re: Mrs Ajimobi Wants To Force Others To Mourn Her Loving Husband Whom She Didn't. by ajbf: 9:36pm On Jun 28, 2020
She was even fighting dirty for Agodi GRA property. She wanted to use her husband body to handtwist the state government since Thursday.

Re: Mrs Ajimobi Wants To Force Others To Mourn Her Loving Husband Whom She Didn't. by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 28, 2020
A woman that is mourning her husband cant still be spewing out this trashy comments to her VIP visitor...this This is a derogatory comment to No 2 person of the State in the presence of his staff and pressmen.
Like husband, like a wife. So saucy and uncultured.
Woman, he doesn't owe you an apology for not coming to the burial ceremony of your family.... out of compassion and love he has come to mourn with you. And he came at his convince time...
....woman, during your husband's administration in Oyo State, many lives were turned miserable and shattered... The state never experiences much development...LAUTECH students were been traumatized and hope shattered

17 Likes

Re: Mrs Ajimobi Wants To Force Others To Mourn Her Loving Husband Whom She Didn't. by Darammliveth(m): 9:54pm On Jun 28, 2020
Nawa ooooo

Re: Mrs Ajimobi Wants To Force Others To Mourn Her Loving Husband Whom She Didn't. by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 28, 2020
Odion2016:
Ogbenu tan oo
I'm more of "oju t'ayé ọ"

Re: Mrs Ajimobi Wants To Force Others To Mourn Her Loving Husband Whom She Didn't. by FatherBona: 10:02pm On Jun 28, 2020
KAHBOOM:
Abomination

Re: Mrs Ajimobi Wants To Force Others To Mourn Her Loving Husband Whom She Didn't. by sacajawea: 10:13pm On Jun 28, 2020
KAHBOOM:
Abomination

O ti ye e abi,
Oya GbA sibe #chopknuckle
From her Youngness and freshness sef you go see say She Fresh young Guys dey Bleep am well well, no be about money

It's written all over her, she is the stereotypical African Elite woman. But a Stupid one at that Unfortunately.

Re: Mrs Ajimobi Wants To Force Others To Mourn Her Loving Husband Whom She Didn't. by leaculpa: 10:20pm On Jun 28, 2020
All that talk was just emotions. Anger is part of the grieving process & obviously there was friction there before between those guys & her husband. lipsrsealed
Anyway she mourned him on social media.

Re: Mrs Ajimobi Wants To Force Others To Mourn Her Loving Husband Whom She Didn't. by oluwamile(m): 11:26pm On Jun 28, 2020
It's quite unfortunate how people talk about someone who lost a loved one
She is grieved,Oyo state government didn't try to b honest,no words of encouragement during his health crisis,at least a govt of the state will want to know how well the I'mmediately past governor of a state is fairing
We all we die, but don't play politics with someone's life
The wife is just pained Abt the kind of treatment Oyo state government gave her husband

Re: Mrs Ajimobi Wants To Force Others To Mourn Her Loving Husband Whom She Didn't. by powerhouse3(m): 11:38pm On Jun 28, 2020
Allow the constituted Authority to rest in peace

Fare well ,and greet Adedibu for Ibadan people

Re: Mrs Ajimobi Wants To Force Others To Mourn Her Loving Husband Whom She Didn't. by OgaVoltron: 11:44pm On Jun 28, 2020
oluwamile:
She is grieved,Oyo state government didn't try to b honest,no words of encouragement during his health crisis,at least a govt of the state will want to know how well the I'mmediately past governor of a state is fairing
The wife is just pained Abt the kind of treatment Oyo state government gave her husband

Read through your statements, reread it twice again just to be sure and I just shook ma head. I just hope you're a politician or affiliated with one. Else you need to wake up & stop dreaming.

Re: Mrs Ajimobi Wants To Force Others To Mourn Her Loving Husband Whom She Didn't. by Margy: 12:26am On Jun 29, 2020
OgaVoltron:

Read through your statements, reread it twice again just to be sure and I just shook ma head. I just hope you're a politician or affiliated with one. Else you need to wake up & stop dreaming.

Don't mind the raccoon. They kept Ajimobis death a secret. How would the deputy know he is dead

Stupid people... During Ajimobis tenure he siphoned corpers stipend and allowances... What a thief

Re: Mrs Ajimobi Wants To Force Others To Mourn Her Loving Husband Whom She Didn't. by oluwamile(m): 12:37am On Jun 29, 2020
OgaVoltron:

I don't need to be a politician or affliated to one to have common sense or to lack sympathy
Re: Mrs Ajimobi Wants To Force Others To Mourn Her Loving Husband Whom She Didn't. by Oddslordreal: 12:38am On Jun 29, 2020
G hmmmm hi Renee
Re: Mrs Ajimobi Wants To Force Others To Mourn Her Loving Husband Whom She Didn't. by sapientia(m): 12:43am On Jun 29, 2020
Na wa ooooooooo
Re: Mrs Ajimobi Wants To Force Others To Mourn Her Loving Husband Whom She Didn't. by Artiiclebeast: 1:20am On Jun 29, 2020
Very nonsense and arrogant woman.

If na me be dat deputy governor wey she dey talk to like her boy boy, I for just stand up waka leave her there.

Re: Mrs Ajimobi Wants To Force Others To Mourn Her Loving Husband Whom She Didn't. by Nobody: 2:11am On Jun 29, 2020

Rudeness runs in the family I presume. Like husband like wife.

Very uncultured in her utterance towards the deputy governor in the video being circulated.

The sense of importance attached to her late husband name is dead.
She is trying to create controversy in order to stay relevant in politics. Politics wey you no Sabi shit
grin grin .. This one wey go soon turn memory.

Re: Mrs Ajimobi Wants To Force Others To Mourn Her Loving Husband Whom She Didn't. by ednut1(m): 2:15am On Jun 29, 2020
oluwamile:
the man called twice, he also died in lagos. If the family did not inform the state how would they know. She is a very silly woman

Re: Mrs Ajimobi Wants To Force Others To Mourn Her Loving Husband Whom She Didn't. by MuttleyLaff: 4:59am On Jun 29, 2020
Rockyheight:
Mrs. Florence Ajimobi, wife of the immediate past Governor of Oyo State, who recently lost her husband, today re-mphasized what we all know her for. She was at her arrogant best castigating the state government for not calling to condole with her on the death of her husband.

At her residence today, she was seen angrily berating the state government, and particularly Engr. Rauf Olaniyan, Deputy Governor of Oyo State, of not calling to commiserate with her on the death of her husband even though Engr Olaniyan told her he actually called her twice but she didn't take the calls. In response, she retorted " I don't take calls from numbers I don't know " adding that she is a politician's wife and that the Deputy Governor should have sent her a text since she didn't take his call.

One would think a woman who is in mourning would restrain from careless talk and conduct but not Florence Ajimobi. If she wanted us to think she was in pain over the death of her husband, we now know better.
How does one explain that today, when the late former Governor was buried, in Ibadan, Grandex Super Market owned by Mrs Ajimobi, opened for business ? Not even a drop banner was placed outside or anywhere to show that her husband, who she loved so dearly, passed on.

It is shocking that Mrs Ajimobi wants to force others to mourn her loving husband whom she didn't.

Below is a recipt from a transaction from Grandex Supermarket at a day her husband was buried:
[img]https://s7/images/localmanSpeechless.jpg[/img]

Re: Mrs Ajimobi Wants To Force Others To Mourn Her Loving Husband Whom She Didn't. by Parisian: 5:33am On Jun 29, 2020
If she controls his wealth, so ? If she doesn't who will?

And so what if she has young studs warm her bed? When he was alive and cheated on her with everything that crawls including her staff where was your morality then? Or she shouldn't move on with her life?
KAHBOOM:
Abomination

Re: Mrs Ajimobi Wants To Force Others To Mourn Her Loving Husband Whom She Didn't. by Follygunners: 5:35am On Jun 29, 2020
The lady is a B.I.T.C.H! angry

Her husband ruined and wrecked millions of poor, innocent lives! angry

He can Rest In Pieces!

Re: Mrs Ajimobi Wants To Force Others To Mourn Her Loving Husband Whom She Didn't. by obyrich(m): 5:41am On Jun 29, 2020
oluwamile:
Is that why her super market was open on the same day her husband was buried?

Re: Mrs Ajimobi Wants To Force Others To Mourn Her Loving Husband Whom She Didn't. by oluwamile(m): 10:20am On Jun 29, 2020
ednut1:
the man called twice, he also died in lagos. If the family did not inform the state how would they know. She is a very silly woman
pls who will pick any call in that devastating period
U asked that the state govt should be informed?
Who informed governor's of Ekiti ,Lagos and ogun before dey sent words of encouragement.
When makinde was sick, Ajimobi sent words of encouragement
Re: Mrs Ajimobi Wants To Force Others To Mourn Her Loving Husband Whom She Didn't. by oluwamile(m): 10:21am On Jun 29, 2020
obyrich:
Is that why her super market was open on the same day her husband was buried?
pls dnt say wat u DNT know,I don't know if the so called supermarket belongs to her or not
Re: Mrs Ajimobi Wants To Force Others To Mourn Her Loving Husband Whom She Didn't. by Podakejol: 10:41am On Jun 29, 2020
oluwamile:
pls dnt say wat u DNT know,I don't know if the so called supermarket belongs to her or not
Grandex supermarket belongs to her
Re: Mrs Ajimobi Wants To Force Others To Mourn Her Loving Husband Whom She Didn't. by Nokio1: 11:10am On Jun 29, 2020
Where you get N1,250 go grandex? U dey chop sardine for lockdown.. god dey sha

What Prophet Muhammad Said About Religious Extremism / 1967 State Creation Was My Idea, Says Dappa-biriye / What Does This Illustrate?